A Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from COVID or the COVID So-called ‘Vaccines’

Through Fr. Michel Rodrique (yet to be approved by the Church) God advised that He will heal health issues resulting from the COVID virus(es) or the COVID so-called vaccines through a specific act of Faith and Obedience.

Formula:
Into a glass of holy water (blessed by a Catholic priest), sprinkle some exorcised salt (preferably in the form of a cross). Stir. The sick person, in an act of Faith in the healing ability of Jesus, is to dip a Miraculous Medal (blessed by a Catholic priest) into the solution. Afterwards, the sick person is to drink the solution.

Exorcised salt is salt blessed by a Catholic priest, pursuant to the Roman Ritual. It is used in exorcisms, also.

The Miraculous Medal was given to St. Catrherine Laboure at Rue de Bac by Our Lady of Grace (approved by the Church as worthy of belief).
https://miraculousmedal.org/welcome/the-miracle-of-the-miraculous-medal/

The application of such ‘exorcised water‘ was affirmed by Jesus through John Leary (yet to be approved), subsequently:

May 27, 2021:
Jesus said: (Luke 10:46-52) “My people, the blind beggar, Bartimeus, called out to Me as the Son of David to heal him of his blindness. He had faith in My healing power, so I healed him of his blindness. This faith in My healing power is necessary for all healing to take place. You remember well how I had difficulty in healing people in My hometown of Nazareth, because they lacked faith in My healing. I gave you a message that you could heal the Covid vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the Miraculous medal, or by coming to My refuges at the proper time. The Covid vaccinated people need to have faith in My healing, and they will not die from the vaccine. When you hear about blindness, there are also spiritually blind people as well. You need to be baptized into the faith, and you will be healed of your spiritual blindness when you will receive the eyes of faith. Then you will see My purpose clearly in how I died on the cross to bring salvation to all of those people who believe in Me. Once you look beyond the world, you can accomplish the mission I have for you. Give up your agenda and follow Me, and you will be saved. By dying to self, and doing My Will, you will truly see My Light to lead you to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that the vaccinated people could die from the vaccine, and even sooner when a deadly virus is released. I showed you a vision of dead bodies lying around, who represented the dead vaccinated people. Now, I am showing you how they will be disposing of the many bodies by either cremation or by using mass graves. There will be Covid spike proteins coming from these bodies, and that is why they need to be burned or buried. Pray that the vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or at My refuges.”

May 29, 2021:
Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I saw an overwhelming ongoing vision that was a sign of the coming deadly virus that would kill a lot of vaccinated people. I first saw a long table in a hall, and many people were eating a dessert. This was a sign of when the virus would be released. Then all at once many people started dying and there were bodies on the ground as I saw before. I then saw flames from a large crematorium as the dead bodies were being thrown into the fire. This burning of bodies was unbearable as I stopped the vision. This vision was crystal clear. Jesus said: “My son, you have seen visions before of dead bodies on the ground when the vaccinated people would come in contact with the next deadly virus. This vision is even more dramatic as you again are seeing dead bodies, but now you are seeing many bodies being thrown into a huge crematorium, and they were burned up. I told you before that I would bring My Warning before this deadly virus would be released. This will be the last chance for the vaccinated people to chose to believe in Me, and be healed, or they could die. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. Pray for all of your family and friends to become believers in Me during the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, or they could die and go to hell. Trust in Me to answer your prayers, but people need to accept Me of their own free will. I will not force Myself on anyone.”

www.johnleary.com