Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Via Enoch: 1 of the 2 Witnesses of Revelation

Exclamation Via Enoch: 1 of the 2 Witnesses of Revelation

Rev 11:3 And I will grant my two witnesses authority to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.'
    Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.
    Rev 11:5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes; anyone who wants to harm them must be killed in this manner.
    Rev 11:6 They have authority to shut the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have authority over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire.

End Times messages via:
    Enoch (yet to be approved by the Church)

I am still in the process of reading all of the messages at the following link.

The messages via Enoch indicate that he is 1 of the 2 Witnesses of the Apocalypse of John (cf. Deu 19:15; Sir 49:14; 2 Ki 2:11; Rv 11:3)

A couple of excerpts:

“…My messenger will speak to the heart of the Gentiles and will strengthen them in faith, and my People Israel for his preaching will convert. My children, as Jonah was a sign for the Ninivites, so Enoch too, will be (a sign) for my People of these end times. My messenger has been passed through the furnace of tribulation and I am shaping him like clay in my hands, so that together with Elijah, they can take my People to the final victory. Just as Moses, it is almost ready the stone, the spirit of my Witness will soon walk among you. Rejoice People of mine, and provide all your assistance and cooperation to my two Witnesses, for they are the candlesticks that will guide you through the desert, shining the path of your lives with the Word of God.

Very soon, my Chosen Nations will know about them, they will give testimony of God and you will know People of mine, who are my messengers for the works and wonders that in my Name they will do. Mercy and justice will accompany them, they will be a blessing to my People and Justice and chastisement for the wicked ones. Prepare yourselves, People of mine, for the arrival of my two Witnesses, after my Warning you will know them. …”

“…Follow the messages of salvation that we will send you through Enoch; My little Prophet; he is the instrument that Heaven has chosen so that together with My Mother and My Angels, will lead you safely to the doors of My New Creation.

My messages of salvation will guide you in those days where you will be walking through the desert of purification. Observe and put into practice all the instruction we will be sending you through the messages given to Enoch, so that you can proceed safely and be victorious in the trials you will undergo.

My other witness will manifest himself very soon, I have him reserved for the days of the last reign of My adversary. My two witnesses will fulfill all that is written for this end of time. Woe to those who try to harm them, because the weight of My Justice will unload on them and they will die in their action!
    Remember what My Word says: Beware of touching My anointed ones, do not do any harm to My prophets. (Ps 105. 15)
    Do not attack My witnesses, so that you do not become Anathema, you and your descendants. …”

The messages via Enoch can be found at:
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

Information about God’s great Warning:

Summary Guide to the Tribulation:
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

'Devastate'? I would have used a different adverb/verb e.g. 'materially or adversely effect'? None the less, will not be good.

Magma Under The Yellowstone Supervolcano Is “Rising”, And Scientists Warn That An Eruption Would Devastate The Entire Planet

Could it be possible that a full-blown eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano is not too far away? All over the world seismic activity has been increasing in recent years, and this process seems to have accelerated during the early days of 2019. In particular, quite a few once dormant volcanoes are springing to life again, and this has many concerned about what could potentially happen at Yellowstone. Of course Yellowstone has never been “dormant”, but there have been new signs of life over the past six months. Entirely new geysers have sprung out of the ground, Steamboat Geyser has been the most active that it has been in decades, and some geysers have even been shooting “debris and rocks” into the sky. And now we are being told that “a 465-mile-long piece of molten rock” is “rising” directly under
    Yellowstone
    SCIENTISTS are closely monitoring a 465-mile-long piece of molten rock rising below the Yellowstone caldera, a bombshell documentary has revealed.

The supervolcano, located in Yellowstone National Park, has erupted three times in history – 2.1 million years ago, 1.2 million years ago and 640,000 years ago. Volcanoes typically blow when molten rock, known as magma, rises to the surface following the Earth’s mantle melting due to tectonic plates shifting. However, geologists have revealed how Yellowstone’s magma chamber, which sits on top of the magma plume, is slowly rising each year.

Hopefully nothing major will happen at Yellowstone for a very long time.

But experts assure us that another full-blown eruption will take place one day, and when it does, it could potentially create a global “volcanic winter” which would make growing crops almost impossible and ultimately cause horrific global famines. The following quote comes from Dr. Christopher Kilburn

“As a result of which, the amount of sunlight reaching the surface of the earth drops and, as a consequence of that, it will trigger what is called a volcanic winter in that the temperatures never get a chance to recover.

“So you go through winter, the ash veil prevents the sun from warming up the earth seasonally so you just get continued winters which might trigger, ultimately, extensive ice coverage.”

If Yellowstone were to erupt today, none of our lives would ever be the same again from that moment on.

We are talking about a disaster that is on a scale that most of us couldn’t even imagine, and it would instantly render most of the country completely uninhabitable. The following is an extended excerpt from one of my previous articles about Yellowstone

I would like to try to describe for you what a full-blown eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano would mean for this country.

Hundreds of cubic miles of ash, rock and lava would be blasted into the atmosphere, and this would likely plunge much of the northern hemisphere into several days of complete darkness. Virtually everything within 100 miles of Yellowstone would be immediately killed, but a much more cruel fate would befall those that live in major cities outside of the immediate blast zone such as Salt Lake City and Denver.

Hot volcanic ash, rock and dust would rain down on those cities literally for weeks. In the end, it would be extremely difficult for anyone living in those communities to survive. In fact, it has been estimated that 90 percent of all people living within 600 miles of Yellowstone would be killed.

Experts project that such an eruption would dump a layer of volcanic ash that is at least 10 feet deep up to 1,000 miles away, and approximately two-thirds of the United States would suddenly become uninhabitable. The volcanic ash would severely contaminate most of our water supplies, and growing food in the middle of the country would become next to impossible.

In other words, it would be the end of our country as we know it today.

The rest of the planet, and this would especially be true for the northern hemisphere, would experience what is known as a “nuclear winter”. An extreme period of “global cooling” would take place, and temperatures around the world would fall by up to 20 degrees. Crops would fail all over the planet, and severe famine would sweep the globe.

In the end, billions could die.

Scientists are constantly monitoring Yellowstone for potential signs of an eruption, but the truth is that a major disaster of this magnitude would probably come with little or no warning.

It is undeniable that in recent months there have been signs of increased activity at Yellowstone. That doesn’t mean that an eruption is imminent, but without a doubt it should be a cause for concern.

And this is especially true considering all of the shaking that we are seeing elsewhere around the globe. Just within the past few days we have seen a magnitude 4.1 earthquake hit California and a magnitude 5.1 earthquake near Anchorage, Alaska. The latter one definitely shook a lot of people up

Residents took to earthquake monitoring site EMSC to share their experiences. One said: “Long and big. Significant anxiety spike!
    Another added: “That was scary. Hard quake.”

We are not even to the middle of January, and there have already been more than 100 significant earthquakes in Alaska so far this year.
    That is not normal.

Our planet appears to be going through some major changes, and many believe that all of this seismic activity is an indication that things are about to become quite apocalyptic. I am personally of the opinion that we are going to continue to see a rise in the number of earthquakes and that we are going to continue to see a rise in the number of volcanic eruptions.

As I have said before, the shell of our planet is cracked, and we are just floating on the pieces. Now those pieces appear to be getting increasingly unstable, and that is going to affect us in ways that most people cannot even imagine right now.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/magma-under-the-yellowstone-supervolcano-is-rising-and-scientists-warn-that-a-major-eruption-would-devastate-the-entire-planet

Re: planet going through major changes, see:
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?242890-Earth-s-Poles-Flipping

also:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ons/topics/349
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/topics/428

"Behold, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the earth a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it. For the stars of the heavens and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be dark at its rising and the moon will not shed its light. I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant, and lay low the haughtiness of the ruthless. I will make men more rare than fine gold, and mankind than the gold of Ophir. Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, and the earth will be shaken out of its place, at the wrath of the LORD of hosts in the day of his fierce anger." (Is 13:9-13)
    Last edited by The Cub; 01-14-2019 at 10:22 AM. Reason: 'Dev
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

January 14, 2019
    Urgent call from God the Father to humanity.
    Message to Enoch.

I will unload the weight of my Justice upon the sinful nations

"My peace, be with you my People, my inheritance.

My Creation is already in full transformation and its commotion will affect all creatures. Very soon you will see many fireballs falling from the sky to different places on Earth; many of them are part of my Justice with which I will punish the ungodly nations. The time of my Mercy is running more and more out, the arrival of my Warning is very little time away. Be prepared People of mine, for the coming of this great event that will change your lives.

Again I say unto you, my Warning will not come in time of peace, but when my Creation and my creatures are going to be more troubled but this has already begun. The Chastisement of Heaven is approaching and it will catch asleep millions of souls spiritually, who continue blindfolded by sin, in giving Me their back and not their face. People of mine who dwell in the wicked nations, listen to my appeal and as Lot and his family did, run away from these sinful nations; because very soon I will unload the weight of my Justice upon them!

The commotion of the universe will make much material of your human technology fall to the ground, interrupting communications in your world for a long period of around time. Everything being handled and that revolves around by this technology will become obsolete. Be reasonable children of mine, look how in advance, at all the information that Heaven is giving you, so that tomorrow you will able to survive and to walk safely in the midst of the tribulation.

My Inheritance, the awakening of my Creation is about to be given; the fury of the volcanoes in sequence, will accelerate the birth pangs. There will be no safe place on Earth, because it will be trembling from east to west and from north to south; Its laments, groans and contractions will accompany you up to the birth of the New Creation. Awake inhabitants of the Earth, for the great and terrible day of the Lord is getting near! Don't postpone any longer your conversion, because time is no longer time; hurry up in putting as soon as possible, your accounts in order, because the days of my Justice are coming! Move away from sin and from wickedness, re-take the path of salvation, so that you may live and your souls will not be lost at the passage of my Justice!

The night is coming and very soon all creation will be in darkness, gather in prayer, fasting, and penance: dress in sackcloth and sing mourning chants and say: forgive. O Yahweh your people and do not give your inheritance to ignominy. That the husband leave his room and the spouse her thalamus. (Joel 2.16, 17)

Rebellious and sinful humanity, lukewarm of heart, the time of my Mercy is coming to an end; if you do not leave your sin, rebellion and lukewarmness, I assure you that you are going to be lost eternally. Do not multiply your bondage; open up your hearts more and behave like the publican in the temple, simple and humble of heart in order to attain my Mercy and to be justified tomorrow.

Remain in my Peace, People of mine, my inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of the Universe

Let my messages be known to all mankind, my people."

January 08 2019
    Urgent Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to humanity
    Message to Enoch.

Listen to my last calls and do not continue in your rebellion

"Sheep of my flock, my Peace be with you.

The night of my Justice is coming and many souls still continue to turn their back on Me. Poor souls in keep on going as they go, they will not see the light of a New Dawn! Everything is about to be consummated in its totality and the immense majority of humanity is still kept asleep by sin. Millions of souls will be lost, some for lack of knowledge, some others for being lukewarm and the overwhelming majority for walking in sin.

As the time of Mercy is ending, anxieties and problems for humanity are increasing. Never before humanity has been so hard-necked, as it is with this humanity of these end times. They do not realize that by living apart from Me, that I am Way, Truth and Life, they are in danger of losing themselves eternally. Oh mankind, I am calling you through my Prophets and you do not want to hear Me! Pay attention to my calls. because of those it depends that tomorrow you can continue living! As a Good Shepherd I am calling you to conversion, through my messengers listen to them and do not doubt my calls; look that the days of anguish, desolation and chaos are coming and by continuing in your sin and your wickedness, what is awaiting you is the eternal death.

Rebellious sheep, and the wolf is loose and he is looking for you; listen to my last calls and do not continue in your rebellion, for it will be your perdition. The door of my Fold is about to close and if you do not hurry up, you will be left on the outside at the mercy of the wolf and its minions. I am the Good Shepherd speaking to you, do not doubt my Words, for they are, Words of Eternal Life. Once again I say unto you, hurry rebellious sheep because the night has already begun and the world is about to enter the darkness! I am looking for you and calling you, I have left the ninety-nine, to go in search of you my lost sheep. I am the Eternal Shepherd who never sleeps, because he waits for the return of his sheep; I go out of my way with love for all of them and especially for those who are ungrateful, rebellious and sinful.

Come to Me, my rebellious sheep, do not be afraid; I will not punish you or make you any reproach, and no to remind you of your sins. I only hope your repentance, that only is enough for Me to shed upon you all my Mercy. Run my rebellious sheep, my Fold is waiting for you; do not be late; the door is set, knock and it will open. My Father is awaiting you and for the return of each one of you, We will make a banquet. Heaven will celebrate your arrival. I love you and I wait for you my rebellious sheep.

Your Eternal Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, sheep of my flock."

Newly released 2019 messages of Brother Enoch (yet to be approved) -- see attached.

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

GOOD SHEPPARD’S PROMISES
    To all those who make my salvation messages known:

1. To all those who will make my messages known, I will bless and endow them and their families with graces.
    2. Those who aid me spreading these messages will be called “Sons of the Highest and heirs to the kingdom of heaven and celestial Jerusalem.”
    3. I will forgive the sins of all those who make my messages known, and by the love of my instruments, I will not punish their families.
    4. I will deliver them from evil, as well as their families.
    5. During the purification trial, they will be preserved from all evil, not only them, but also their families.
    6. They will have a special place in my new creation.
    7. They will search for me during the tribulation, and I will not forsaken them.

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/spiritualarmour.html

March 04, 2019
    Appeal of Jesus of Mercy to His faithful people.
    Message to Enoch.

I am your happiness, I am your treasure

"Children of Mine, my Peace be with you and the Light and Wisdom of my Holy Spirit, accompany you always.

To serve Me is the greatest treasure that every mortal must seek; life, my children, is surrender, love and service, and above all, obedience and trust in God. The greatest happiness is in giving and serving, with love and giving to your brethren. The material does not give happiness, happiness is spiritual, it is a grace of God that only comes to you, when you are united to Him and serve Him through your brethren. Happiness is Love and Service; it fears God, fulfills His Precepts; love and serve your brother and you will find the treasure of Wisdom and Happiness.

My children, the begin of Wisdom is the fear of God; to fear God is to fulfill His Precepts and to do His Will. The life of man is a constant search for Wisdom and Happiness; many think that money and material things give these graces to them and their whole life is dedicated to achieving this goal, without being able to reach it; many are caught by surprise by old age and sickness, while looking for this treasure and all they have accumulated in their life they see it gone for an unforeseen calamity or a prolonged illness. I have seen many kings under the sun, sad and in bitterness, even though they owned many riches; I have also seen the poor who has little to eat and to live with, but he is with God and trusts in Him; he shares the little he has with his brother and in spite of his poverty, I have seen him cheerful and smiling.

What contrasts there are in life, there are those who have everything and live in sadness, they do not enjoy what they have; there are others lacking of everything, but they trust in God and serve Him and are cheerful. Happiness is not given by material wealth, happiness is found in the fear of God, in the love and service to your brethren; happiness is to do God's Will. I am your happiness, I am your treasure, the one who finds me, will find the Joy of Eternal Life. Your treasure that I am, is inside you, to find Me you must love and serve, and above all fulfill my Precepts and do my Will. Love, service to your brothers and fear of God are the keys that open the door of Happiness and of Wisdom.

My children, life is service, it is dedication, without receiving anything in return; what you receive in this world for your service will be your pay; more for what you do to your brother most in need, without receiving anything in return, that will be the best pay; for in eternity you will be rewarded with the payment of the Eternal Life. I served all with love, but especially the most in need ones, because your pay you will receive it from God, tomorrow when you arrive in eternity. God will give you in this world happiness and joy, for every soul in need and poor that you will care for. Strive therefore, my children, to love, to serve and to fear God, so that tomorrow you may receive your treasure in eternity. Do not forget that I am inside you, look for Me, I am Infinite Mercy, I am Love, I am your greatest treasure.

Your treasure, Jesus of the Infinite Mercy

Let my messages be known my children, in all the ends of the Earth."

February 26, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people
    Message to Enoch.

The Calvary of my Church has already begun

"My children, my Peace be with you.

Internal conflicts will unleash in many nations: hunger, unemployment and social injustices will be the trigger that will destabilize peace in many countries. Internal conflicts will be unleashed; civil wars will affect the economy and the stability of many governments. In many nations their inhabitants will rebel against the injustices of their rulers; blood will be shed, anarchy will reign, many rulers will fall and others will flee into exile.

The world will go into riots and discord, it will be a time of great agitation, where chaos, anarchy, famine and desolation will prevail. Many will flee of their own countries in search for better opportunities, but the great powers will close their borders and the emigrants will walk into exile, many in their attempt will die. Social turmoil will multiply due to unemployment and to lack of opportunities, especially in the poorest nations. The economies of many countries will become weak, up to go bankrupt.

The red dragon of Communismwill take advantage of this situation to extend its tentacles, it will reign and will subdue many nations; slavery will come again: My people will be persecuted, tortured, imprisoned and in many cases made to disappear. Whoever is a Christian, will be persecuted, the blood of my people will run among the nations. The red dragon of Communism will ally itself with the Antichristand my flock will be purified in the furnace of tribulation. Know therefore that this is about to begin, children of mine; feed yourselves as much as you can with my Body and Blood, because the days are approaching where I will no longer be in the silence of my Tabernacles. The time of the Great Abomination is approaching, where I will be outraged and desecrated by the emissaries of evil at the service of my adversary.

Children of Mine, time is coming where my Daily Worship will be suspended and my temples closed. Pray for my Vicar and for the Church, because the division within her interior is about to unleash, and it would bring with it the greatest Schism of all Her history. My Church is going to shake, but the gates of hell will not prevail against her; it is written. Millions of souls will lose their faith, for the scandals that will be unleashed; the sewer already began to uncover and the heads of many hierarchs of my Church, will roll on the ground. The Schism is approaching, at any moment the spiritual hecatomb will burst and my Church will be trampled, vituperated and sullied, by all its detractors.
    My Vicar will have to flee, Rome will be prey to anarchy and will burn in its seven hills as in the days of Nero; She which was once the cradle of Christianity, where I planted my Rock, will be left tomorrow in ruin, chaos and desolation.

Unite people of mine in prayer, for the Calvary of my Church has already begun. My
    Church is going to be disparaged, the criticisms and the finger pointing of its detractors will be a lot; the enemies of my Church will be merciless against Her and my faithful people will be the laughingstock of many. A great majority will disown my Church and many will annul their baptism; religious communities will be persecuted and others will be terminated. The faith of my People will be put to the test, only those who persevere until the end will be saved.

Therefore, be prepared children mine, for the days of the test are approaching; remain steadfast and loyal to Me, as the vine shoot to the vine and I assure you that not one of your hair will be lost.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, People of Mine."

[CUB: Re: Red Dragon of Communism refer to http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm re: Rome refer to http://www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm ]

February 24, 2019
    Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rock. Bogota Colombia.
    Urgent call of the Virgin of the Rock to the people of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Hell is full of souls that broke the Sixth Commandment

"My Beloved Children, the Peace of my Son be with you all and my Love and Maternal Protection accompany you always.

The struggle between the forces of good and the hosts of evil has already begun in your world. Be on alert and vigilant so that you may repel the incendiary attacks and darts of the forces of evil; pray my little faithful children to the youth of the whole world, because they are the most vulnerable and the ones with the least resistance they offer to my adversary. Modernism and technology are leading millions of young over souls to perdition; the sins of flesh are stealing the soul of the young.

The ignorance of the Divine Decalogue is making that many, daily, are breaking especially the Sixth Commandment of the Law of God that says: you will not fornicate, or be adulterous, or consent, or commit any unclean act. Little children, this Commandment of the law of God is one of the most broken by the men and women of today; their breaking is causing that many souls are being lost. Hell is full of souls that broke this Commandment.

There is so much spiritual ignorance about this Commandment, which many young people and adults fornicate and are adulterous with their partner and then on weekends come to the holy Sacrifice and indignantly, receive the Body and the Blood of my Son, as if nothing happens. These sacrilegious communions are leading many to eternal death.

Pastors of the Church and of the family retake the teaching of the Divine Decalogue and have it learned and put into practice, by the flock that has been trusted to your care! The breaking of the Divine Precepts is the cause of all the ills of mankind; wickedness and sin have taken so much strength, because the Commandments of the Law of God are not fulfilled. The Ten Commandments are the pillars without which, there can be no order or communication between God and men; They are the Norms that govern the human behavior, necessary for the healthy coexistence in your world. The ignorance and the lack of fulfillment of the Divine Precepts are leading this humanity to a social crisis, to a moral, material and spiritual one, and if (humanity) does not correct herself, it will lead her to her own destruction and death. The Commandments of the Divine Law are the bridge that allows God to communicate with men, when They are faithfully observed and fulfilled. If humanity would embrace and follow Them, men would live in peace and there would be no destruction nor death; all would be kept in balance and God would dwell in your midst and His Will would be done.

Shepherds of the Church, evangelize with the Divine Decalogue, because humanity is
    going adrift for not complying with the Precepts of God! Shepherds of the family, it is your moral and spiritual obligation to make your children know the Commandments of the Law of God., it is for your apathy, ignorance and lack of evangelization on this subject that so many young are being lost today! No more worldly technology in your homes, control its use and dedicate all your energy and fortitude to the teaching of Divine Mandates, so that you sow in your children a firm moral and spiritual base, that helps them restore their communication with God!

I want more prayer and less technology in your families; parents help Me with this, because my Heart of Mother of humanity, is in pain for the loss of so many young people that lie today in the depths of hell, for lack of love, dialogue, prayer and above all for the lack of God in so many homes. I count on you parents, let's go my little shepherds; evangelize your children with the Divine Precepts and devote more time to prayer, so that the Love of God returns to be reborn in you, in your children and families!

May the Peace of my Lord and the Love and Protection of your Mother accompany you always.

Your Mother loves you, the Lady of the Rock.

Let my messages and my dedication be known to all humanity, my beloved little children."

February 11, 2019
    Urgent Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Mental attacks are getting stronger every day

"Sheep of my flock, my peace be with you.

Spirits of all kinds and rank, already roam in your midst, seeking your perdition. Mental attacks are getting stronger every day and are leading many souls to despair and in many cases to suicide. The spiritual combat in your world already begun and every day, the struggle for your freedom will be stronger. I tell you, if you are not clinging to Me, like the branch to the vine, you will be defeated and subdued by the forces of evil.

Again I remember you, sheep of my Flock, the struggle is spiritual and the weapons to fight the forces of evil, are spiritual; without them, you cannot engage in any combat with the forces of evil; because in doing so, without counting on Heaven, you will be easy prey of my adversary. The weapons I gave you are powerful in the Spirit for the collapse of fortresses; make use of them and I assure you, that no force of evil can harm you.

The Spiritual Armorthat I sent you through my messenger Enoch, must be, your defense in the daily fight. Clothe yourselves with its power and oil it with prayer, so that the Grace of God may dwell in you; strengthen it with the daily Communion, so that my Rays of Light will come out of it and they will blind satan and his demons. Remember that you are already in the days of spiritual combat, where you must be in alert and vigilant, with your armor set morning and night, and to pray at all times. Do not forget to extend it to your family, so that no one in your family is lost.

Flock of Mine, that in your lives and homes, the most powerful weapon of this armor is not being missed, the praying of the Holy Rosary; unite spiritually with my Mother, everyone who prays it; my Mother is the bridge that will communicate with Me and She is already in your midst. The praying of the Holy Rosary, plus the Power of my Blood and of my Wounds, are your greatest strength.Do not forget flock of mine, for these spiritual weapons will give you freedom.

My beloved sheep, remember that my adversary walks like a Roaring Lion, seeking the one to devour; therefore, you must pray at all times, for the enemy of your soul does not give you a break. Every one who has attacks in his mind, must repel therm with the Power of my Blood and of my Wounds; by invoking Its Power with the repetition of little prayers, or by calling my Mother, to be given Her help and protection.When it comes to your mind thoughts of impurity, adultery, fornication, anger, vengeance, rage, envy, resentment, rejection, doubt, suicide, spiritual aridity curse, or any other mean thought, say:

Mighty Blood of Salvation, fight the enemy of my soul in my body, mind and spirit. Lord Jesus, I submerge myself in your Wounds and carry this wicked thought to the Wound of your left hand: by the Power of your Blood and your Wounds, free me Lord Jesus, from all false thinking and of all incendiary darts of the evil.

Call my Mother as well and say: O Mary conceived without sin, terror of the demons, come to my help that I take refuge in Thee;

If you are being attacked a lot, just say: Hail Mary Most Pure, come to my aid; call also my beloved Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, or the blessed souls and I assure you that my adversary and his hosts of evil, will flee from you.

Therefore flock of Mine, keep in your mind these instructions I am giving you, so that you can defend yourselves from the forces of evil. Again I remind you, do not go out to the street without your spiritual armor on, because you run the risk of being attacked by the incarnate spirits that already roam among you. When an incarnated spirit attacks you, what you have to do is to seal it with my Blood and I assure you that it will flee from you. Put in practice what I am saying and make use of the Power of my Blood, so that no evil force can touch or harm you.

My peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Let my messages be known to all humankind, sheep of my Flock."

[CUB: Need to research, Spiritual Armor. Enoch has a button on his site entitled: ‘Spiritual Armour’ http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc...ualarmour.html

Also, refer to 9/14/16 & 5/7/17 and the button entitled: ‘Prayers and Rosaries of the Good Shepherd’ which speak of Spiritual Armor. http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc...d_Rosaries.pdf
    ??? ]

January 28 2019
    Urgent Call of Mary the Sanctifier to the People of God
    Message to Enoch.

Parents, control the use of technology in your homes

"Little children of my Heart, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Maternal Protection, accompany you always.

My children, the fuse of war has already been lit, the world and humanity are close to being hit by the scourge of war, which will bring only death and destruction. Millions of human beings will perish, one part with the war and the other one with the silent death, which will be scattered in the space of many nations called third-world countries by the elites.

My little children, I am very sad for the increase of violence in your world, which is causing so much blood to flow; intolerance is increasing and that is leading to the loss mental sanity of large part of humanity. Conflicts and differences are already no longer solved through dialogue, but through violence and this is leading to the loss of many lives. I am very sad and I cannot stop crying, because of the increase of abortion among the young; much innocent blood is being shed for the debauchery of the youth. Oh, heartless mothers who murder hope in your wombs and make them living sepulchers! I tell you, if you do not repent, confess and repair for your sin, you already know the place that awaits you in eternity. Leave your debauchery, and do not continue to be puppets of pleasure. It is for your lust and debauchery, for your lack of love, charity, responsibility and above all for the lack of fear of God, that so many innocents are dying. Every innocent you murder in your wombs is a plan of God that you cut off and for which tomorrow you must respond to God. The Supreme Tribunal awaits you in eternity, there you will see your children you murdered and you will comprehend the plan God had for them, which you, with your lack of love, terminated. Poor you, heartless mothers, if you do not return to God and repent for your sin, eternal death will be your reward for eternity!

My little ones, come to my Shrines and console Me, because I feel great sadness for so many families that the technology of this world is destroying; the lack of leadership of many parents and above all the absence of God in millions of homes, is what has allowed the god of technology going forward in destroying them. This god, coming out of the hand of man, is destroying the values and healthy customs of many families and the saddest thing is that he is separating them from God.

Parents, once again I say to you, what are you waiting for to wake up and to regain control of your families? It is because of your lack of love, dialogue, understanding and above all, for the absence of God in your homes, that today so many families are going adrift. The healthy moral and spiritual customs are in decline because of the god of technology. Television, computer, cell phone and other technological gods are the ones directing (in control of) many homes today. My children are growing up with lack of values, technology is taking over the place of parents and this is leading families to a moral and spiritual crisis. The loss of faith is increasing and has its root in the family, in many countries, the spiritual decadence is so great that the bloodless Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is no longer officiated, due to the lack of parishioners. Many temples are being closed, oh, what a sadness I feel in my Mother's Heart, in seeing the indifference that the immense majority of humanity feels toward God! Millions of souls are going to be lost in their constant turning their backs and not their face to the God of Life!

Little children, the time has come for the division of families, as it is written in the Holy Word of God: "From now on a household of five will be divided, three against two and two against three; a father will be divided against his son and a son against his father, a mother against her daughter and a daughter against her mother, a mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Luke 12: 52-53). It is time, little children, to be united in prayer because the days of Divine Justice are approaching and every family that is not with God will be lost. No more worldly cares and worries, your priority must be the salvation of your soul; your priority must be God in your Families.

Again I say to you, parents, return to the only One who can give you and your families salvation; control the use of technology in your homes; set time for dialogue and prayer; return to the teaching of the Divine Precepts, to pray my Holy Rosary, so that God reigns again together with Me in your homes. Heaven is very sad for so many families that are losing themselves due to the misuse of the technology of this world. Parents, collect your children's cell phones at night and turn off your computers; take your TV sets and video games out of your homes; because it is for these gods of human technology that so many children, young people and families are on the way to perdition. Many families lie in the depths of hell, because they lived in this world without God and without law; they cared only about having and possessing and they forgot God; they lived to satisfy their ego and this led them to eternal death. Today they lie in the abyss, lamenting and cursing their fate, and there is no one that listens to them. Thus reconsider parents and as soon as possible take control of your families, so that they tomorrow are not lost at the passage of the Divine Justice.

May the Peace and the Love of God return to reign in your hearts and your families again.

Your Mother loves you, Maria the Sanctifier.

Let my messages be known to all humanity, children of my Heart."

[CUB: Re: TV Sets, refer to Mark of the Beast at www.call2holiness.org/MarkoftheBeast/MarkoftheBeast.html ]

January 21, 2019
    Call of Jesus of Mercy to his faithful.
    Message to Enoch.

Spread the devotion of the Hour of Mercy to the end of the Earth

"My children, may the Source of my Infinite Mercy be poured out in all the creatures and up to of the end of Earth.

I am your Jesus of the Infinite Mercy and it is my desire that all my faithful, at 3:00 PM, gather in prayer, pray my Rosary of Mercy and ask for the salvation of souls, especially for those more distant from God. Blessed are those who, in this holy hour, spend a part of their time to open the Source of my Mercy and to extend it to the whole world, for in truth I say unto you, that you are not far from the Kingdom of heaven.

The inscrutable Source of my Mercy is being poured out in abundance in this Holy Hour and accepts all creatures, especially sinners of the whole world, if offered with love for them. The power of my Mercy saves the dying who are in mortal sin from the fire of hell, if my faithful offer my Rosary for this intention. The power of my Mercy has no limits, if it is offered with love for the good of souls.

My children, the Hour of my Mercy is a gift from Heaven for all those who embrace it and take advantage of it. All the faithful of the Hour of my Mercy will not die without seeing Me, and they shall be informed in advance when the time comes. I, Jesus of the Infinite Mercy, come personally at the hour of death, to the soul of every one of my faithful and in eternity, I will be for them a Father and not a judge. None of my faithful will suffer a long stay in Purgatory, nor he will be condemned to the everlasting fire.

I promise to take care and to protect in this world all my faithful and their families and when they arrive to eternity, I will have great compassion for those in your family who are more apart from Me.The Source of my Mercy I pour in my faithful and in all those who embrace it. All the sick of the body and of the soul, who take refuge in the Hour of my Mercy, will receive relief from their pain; no family will die of hunger or of thirst, if it is devoted to my Mercy, all that I am asked for in this Holy Hour, I will grant if it is for your good and for the salvation of your soul.

None of my faithful, will die of violent death or will shed blood, if with faith he asks Me in my Holy Hour.None of my faithful children will die missing, every terminally ill will not suffer if he is devoted to the Hour of my Mercy;I will free from all calamities and of what is unforeseen my devotees and their families, their homes will not be destroyed when the days of Divine Justice arrive.

In the coming days of tribulation, I will not be apart from my faithful and I will be supporting and nourishment to them and to their families during the time of scarcity.I promise that I will let none of my faithful and of their families, be marked by the seal of the beast; I will take care of them until they arrive safe at the doors of the New Creation.Take shelter then My Children, in the Hour of my Mercy and spread my devotion that it may reach all the ends of the Earth and they see how great my Love is. Extend my Hour of Mercy to all mortals, without exception of creed, race, or religion, and in particular ask for the conversion of all sinners so that my Rays of Mercy reach them and free them from the eternal death.

May my Peace, Love and Infinite Mercy always accompany you.

Your Jesus of Mercy.

Let my messages be known up to the end of the Earth."

Via Enoch (yet-to-be-approved)

April 21, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to his flock.

Message to Enoch.

Many souls are suffering the scourges of occultism

"Flock of mine, my peace be with you.

The wolves roam loose and seek to devour my flock, all the occult practices are being used by the servants of evil to tie and to torture my sheep. Witchcraft is spreading like fire due to the loss of faith of this ungrateful and sinful generation.

Sheep of my Flock, if you move away from Me, you run the risk to be lost, because the time of the darkness is starting; all the wolves are wandering loose, looking for the scattered sheep that have strayed from the fold, some for their lukewarmness, others for their lack of faith and the immense majority for their sinful condition.

The spiritual crisis is leading many to seek solutions in occult sources, the servants of evil are trapping in their nets many unaware that instead of seeking God, they are placing their faith in men at the service of evil. The world is being covering by the veil of evil that every day spreads wider.

Today many souls are suffering the scourges of the occultism because of their lack of faith and trust in God; the spiritually sick are increasing, suffering from illnesses that medical science fails to comprehend. Many diseases and illnesses that humanity is suffering today, have their origin in the occultism and they only disappear with the prayer of liberation made by men of faith or by exorcisms carried out by one of my Ministers, specialized in the field of exorcism.

Flock of mine, pray with the Rosary of my Blood and of my Wounds, do not leave the Rosary of my Mother; do also the exorcism of our beloved Michael and remain in God's grace,so that you may repel the attacks of the emissaries of evil who seek to lead souls to perdition. Remember Flock of mine, that the times are already of spiritual combat, do not lower your guard of prayer, because the instruments of evil are active; they are tying many souls with their occult practices, they go paving the way for the apparition of the Antichrist.

Sheep of my Flock, seal yourselves and seal both your families and your homes with the Power of My Glorious Blood and of my Wounds
    , so that no force of evil can harm you. Protect yourselves spiritually with my Blood and place your spiritual Armor morning and night, extend it to your family; for you well know that the quarrel is not with people of flesh and of blood, but with evil spiritual forces descended from celestial places, which have command, power and dominion over this dark world. (Ephesians 6, 12)

I warn therefore regarding this flock of mine, that you cover yourselves with my Blood and immerge yourselves in my Wounds so that you can come out victorious in the spiritual combat of every day. The Antichrist already began deploying his forces of evil, for this, sheep of mine, you must be well protected, so that no attack that comes from the master of darkness and his hosts of evil, can harm you. Comply with my instructions, and do not move away from Me, so that tomorrow you may inhabit my New Creation.

My peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, sheep of my flock."

April 8, 2019
    Urgent call from St. Michael to the people of God.

Message to Enoch.

The creation is already in the last birth pangs

Who's like God? No One like God!

"Brethren, the creation of my Father is already in the last birth pangs and its pains are starting to be felt all over the earth. There will be no safe place to hide when the ground begins to shake; The movements have already started and each day they will increase more; seal yourselves and seal your families and dwellings with the prayer of the Blood of Christ, so that you can resist the pounding of creation and your homes will suffer no harm.

Remain in alert and be vigilant and do not panic when the ground abruptly moves; pray and praise the Glory of God and everything will pass according to my Father's Will. Brethren, this world as you know it, will soon pass to give way to a New Creation, which will be spiritual and will be inhabited by spiritual beings. Your purification already begun, you are in the time of test and bad news;
    soon the Schism, the War and the Financial Crisis will arrive;when mankind will be troubled the most, my Father's Warning will come.

Mortals, be accustomed to live with the trials because they are part of your purification. the suffering has just started, but you have not seen or felt anything yet;

after the Warning, the trouble will begin with the last reign of the Antichrist. It will be the time of the great trials where you will be tested in your faith, the one who separates himself from God will perish, because without God you can not overcome any trial. Many during this time will want to save their life, instead they will lose it; Only those who lose (their life) for God will find it. The Crown of Life, will be of those who will persevere and will have their faith and trust put in the Highest.

Brethren, be careful because the forces of evil are very active, the servants of the adversary do not rest in doing evil. The bad readings and false doctrines abound everywhere; occult practices have intensified and many souls are suffering from the occult. The loss of faith is leading the vast majority of mankind to worship strange gods and to seek information in occult sources. Pray brethren with my Exorcism, after the prayer of the Holy Rosary so that you may be spiritually protected; frequent the Sacraments of Confession and of Communion, to stay in God's Grace, and no evil force can do you harm.Always carry the Rosary with you and all the other spiritual protection you may have, duly blessed and exorcised by a Minister of God. The times are already of spiritual combat and you must be well protected, because you well know that the devil is going unrestrained like a roaring lion, looking for those to devour.

Be very cautious and do not reveal your heart to anyone, not to have unpleasant surprises. Walk as children of light, always carrying God ahead of you. Ask at any times my powerful intercession and protection and gladly I will come to your aid.

May the Peace of the Most High remain in you.

Your Brother and Servant, Michael the Archangel.

Brothers, make my messages known to all mankind."

April 04 ,2019
    Urgent call of Mary Help of the Christians to the people of God.

Message to Enoch.

Humanity will soon enter in a state of spiritual shock

"My Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little ones, humanity will soon enter in a state of spiritual shock, as purification and preparation for the coming of God's Warning. Woe to those little children who keep on sinning: Woe to those who have their spiritual doors open for un-confessed sins and for un-ministered (intergenerational bindings, for their purification will be very painful! Woe to those who are in mortal sin, for the demons of the mind are going to torture them and many will go mad and lose their heads, if they do not hurry to repent! Woe to my lukewarm little children, for if they do not define themselves spiritually, many will be lost!

Little children, my Father is going to shock the universe of your human mind, to purify, to strengthen and to prepare you spiritually for the arrival of
    the Warning.He wants with this to save the greatest number of souls so that they repent in this world and are able to endure the passage through eternity. I tell you little children, that if this purification does not happen, there will be so many souls that would be lost with the arrival of the Warning, due to the conditions of sin and evil in which humanity of these end times finds himself in.

Again I remind you rebellious little children: hurry up to have your accounts in order and to close your spiritual doors kept open; Make a good confession of life and repair for all of the mortal sins you have committed throughout your existence! Your visits to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, are the best way to repair for all your confessed sins not repaired.

Make the 33 Holy Masses in a row, offering your Paternal and Maternal Family Tree at the sublime moment of the Eucharistic elevation.Remember, little children, I gave you a list of curses and of inter-generational bindings related to all generations; Go back and read again this message I gave you in my dedication as Mystical Rose on
    September 4, 2017, so that you can bring a good liberation to your Family Tree.

Turn to Me, that I am your Mother, Help of the Christians; ask for my Protection and Help, and when you feel attacked, say:

Mary Help of the Christians, be my protection, aid and refuge; deliver me from evil and from the evil one in all of my paths and spiritual battles. Strengthen my Body, Soul and Spirit and prepare me for my encounter with God in eternity. O Mother, Help of the Christians, pray for us so sinners and take us to the Eternal Glory. Amen.

Therefore cheer up my little children, prepare yourselves for the coming of the Warning, abide by my instructions so that when the Holy Spirit of God arrives at the door of your soul, you may with joy and peace, depart with Him to eternity. Open your hearts, for the Triumphant Return of my Son is approaching.

Your Mother Loves You, Mary the Help of the People of God.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my Beloved Children."

March 28, 2019
    Urgent Call from God the Father to humanity

Message To Enoch.

Stay in alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer

"My People, My Inheritance, my Peace be with you.

Stay in alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer, because my creation is already in the last pains of childbirth. Keep calm before the events that are already beginning to unravel. Do not panic when the ground starts to shake, know that everything is part of its transformation. The telluric movements are going to be each time more and more intense: When everything starts to move what you have to do is to pray and to praise the Glory of God.

The days are approaching when the ground will not stop shaking, be accustomed to live with this, because for a time while the transformation lasts, my Earth will not stop moving. Therefore be prepared, inhabitants of the Earth, materially and spiritually, so that you are able to face the days of purification of my Creation.

Store food, water and non-perishable products, because of the transformation of my Creation, there will be days of scarcity and famine on all of the Earth. During the time of purification the ground will give only bad fruits and the water, due to the commotion of the universe, will be scarce in many places and in others it will be contaminated. Therefore pay attention to Me inhabitants of the Earth and put into practice all that I am telling you, so that nothing will catch you by surprise.

Woe to the Wicked Nations, because the time of my Justice is approaching, and many (of them) I will erase from the face of the Earth, for all their wickedness and sin! There will be no memory of any of those sinful nations. I say unto you, that in the days of my Justice the Sun will turn into darkness and the Moon in blood; then you will know, inhabitants of the Earth, that my great and terrible day has come. I will Roar from Zion and I will make my Voice heard from Jerusalem; you will know that I am Yahweh, your God.

Woe to you, lukewarm and sinner, who still continue in your lukewarmness and sin, if you do not wake up before my days of Justice come and take back the path of salvation, I assure you that the pay you are going to receive will be eternal death! You do not want to listen to my Prophets of these end times, you deride my appeals and ignore them. I tell you, foolish ones, that everything I have announced you through my messengers, is about to be fulfilled. I remind you that no Word that comes out of my Mouth, returnes back to Me, without giving the fruit that I expect. Heaven and Earth will pass, but my Words will not. My Mercy is about to give way to my Justice and, woe to you evildoers, for if you do not repent, I will erase you from the face of the earth! Everything is about to be fulfilled as written.
    My People, listen to my Prophets, and do not harden your heart; accept the instructions I am sending you through them, so that tomorrow you may live.Do not doubt my Words, for they are Words of Eternal Life. Remember that I am not pleased with the death of the sinner or with the suffering and the pain of my creatures; My wish is for the sinner to convert in order to reach the joy of salvation. You have been warned, inhabitants of the Earth, be prepared like the wise maidens, for I will come to you with my Justice like a thief in the night.

Your Father, Yahweh, The Lord of Creation.

Let People of mine, my messages be known in all the ends of the Earth."

March 17, 2019
    Urgent Call of Jesus (fallen under the Cross) to the parents
    Sanctuary of Jesus (Caido), Girardota (Ant) Colombia.

Message To Enoch.

I am the solution to all your problems

"My Children, my Peace be with you.

I am Jesus, who raises those who fall.

My Children, the spirits of depression and of suicide are taking possession of many young people. The lack of love and of understanding in many families, the bad use of technology, the family abuse and the separation of parents, are leading many young people to take their own lives. Parents, when do you understand that what your children need are not material things, but love? Stop being providers of dead things, what your children need are: hugs, kisses, caresses, motivation, dialogue and above all love! Talk more with your children, be like friends more than parents so that you can earn their trust and in this way you can have control of them and of your families.

Many families are adrift because they have turned their backs on Me, because they have taken Me out of their homes and replaced Me with the gods of technology and other gods coming out of the hand of man. The bad example of parents is assimilated by children, as the parents are, so are the children. If the tree is bad, the fruits will be bad and bad the harvest; the bad harvest is what abounds in many families today. Parents make straight your walking and give good example to your children, so that tomorrow you can gather a good harvest! The days of my Justice are coming and many families keep on giving Me their back; I tell you, if you do not return to Me as fast as possible, I assure you that you will be lost.

Parents, correct with love not by being hard (on them), because being tough only begets fear and resentment! You are the shepherds of the family and you must be vigilant for the sound moral and spiritual education of your children. For you well know that tomorrow in eternity, I will hold you accountable for your children and families; you will suffer the pains of Purgatory or Hell, for every child that went lost because of your bad behavior and your lack of love. Therefore reconsider parents and as soon as possible, retake control of your families. Love can (achieve) everything, forgives everything; share love in abundance so that your families may be a haven of peace and the Spirit of God will dwell in them again. Be more parents than being judges and give good example to your children, so that tomorrow you will be irreproachable before Me.

I want more dialogue, prayer, love and understanding in your families, because this is the antidote to depression, which is leading so many young people to suicide. Listen then to my Words and put them into practice for you to rescue your families and the love of God will dwell again in your homes. Come as a family to visit Me in my Shrines, I am the solution to all your problems.

Your Jesus (fallen under the Cros), who rises the fallen ones.

Let my messages be known to all mankind."

March 13, 2019
    Urgent Call of Jesus The Good Shepherd To His flock.

Message To Enoch.

A new technology is soon to come out in your world

"My Peace be with you, Sheep of my Flock.

My flock, the bad use of technology is leading millions of souls to perdition; the young ones are the most vulnerable and, as well, the most far away from God. The humanity of these end times find himself absorbed by technology, which is stealing spaces of personal communication and of dialogue between men. The young ones spend all their time looking at their cell phone, this god placed itself into the mind of the youth and it is stealing their souls.

Dialogue, prayer and the healthy family living together are disappearing from families; My young people and my children no longer want to pray or to have a dialogue with their parents; they prefer to be alone, they have adopted the gods of technology as their parents. How sad I am to see so many children, young people and adults, who have exchanged Me for the god of technology! I, who am Love, they deny Me love; I, who give my life for my sheep and I am the keeper who never sleeps to watch over my flock, what today I receive instead, from this humanity, is ingratitude, rejection and forgetfulness. O Humanity deaf and blind, if you do not take off the band that covers your ears and cover your eyes before the time of my Mercy ends, I assure you that you will fall in the depths of the abyss and will die eternally!

My flock, a new technology is soon to come out in your world and this one will totally serve my adversary. Abstain from buying this luciferin technology because it aims to control and to subjugate humanity. The Big Brothers technology is not of this world, it is technology of the underworld, of the fallen angels you call aliens; what they seek with it is to control and to enslave humanity. All Those who make use this technology will be trapped in their mind and during the time of the last reign of my adversary, they will be the first ones to fall.

The world will soon be driven by the technology of the Big Brother, that all will see, control and watch. This technology of evil will rob the soul of millions of human beings and will pave the way for the appearance of the false messiah.
    The eye of horus who sees everything will be imprinted in it, it is the sign that will identify it; everything will be controlled and monitored, the will of those who use it will be subdued.

Be careful flock of mine in buying the Big Brother technology, because this one has the purpose to rob souls. My adversary through it will take control of families and of all those who use it, privacy will be lost and the spirit of evil that is inside this technology, will make many become lost. Be prepared then, Flock of Mine, for the days of the last reign of my adversary are approaching, where you will walk through the desert of purification. Be alert and vigilant, so you can discover the traps and deceits of my adversary and of his instruments of evil.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Let my messages be known to all humankind, sheep of my Flock."

================================================== ================================

Comment from The Cub:

Info on the forthcoming Schism in the Church
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

Info on the forthcoming Warning:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/476
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/477
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/478
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/501

May 13, 2019
    Urgent Call of Our Lady of Fatima to humanity.
    Message to Enoch.

Wake up, the days of Divine Justice are coming!

"Little ones, the Peace of my Lord, be with you all and my Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, the night is coming and this poor humanity goes without accepting the calls of Heaven. How many appeals and instructions we have been giving this humanity for him to change; Heaven is running out of all the means to save the greatest number of souls, but this humanity deny himself to listen to God! The rejection of the immense majority is an affront to my Father's Love and Mercy. Nothing touches this ungrateful and sinful humanity, they make a thousand promises to change, but they do not convert.

The days of purification are already coming and many for not being prepared will not resist them. Because of the commotion of the universe and of the Earth, many nations will disappear and millions of souls will be lost. Your planet has begun to shake and every time its movements will be stronger; all the elements of nature are about to enter the final stage of their transformation. The strong seismic movements are about to begin and soon the whole Earth will no longer stop moving.Heaven is waiting for the force of nature to awake this humanity.

The tranquility and the daily life of humanity will be lost, to make room for anxiety, fear, insecurity and despair. Little children, what a sadness that this has to happen, for the immense majority of humanity to reconsider! Ungrateful and sinful humanity, turn your eyes to God, for the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord is near!Turn to these last ringing bell of Mercy, that you may attain the joy of salvation. Leave your stubbornness and sin and reconsider once for all, so that tomorrow you are able to see the dawn of a new sunrise! Comprehend that Heaven does not want your death, but your eternal life.

Do not continue going as rebel ones, pay attention, little children, that the time of Mercy is coming to an end and by not accepting it what awaits you is the Justice of God which is relentless, straight and inexorable; giving to each one according to his works and your works, sinful humanity, are lacking in weight; the sentence for you would be eternal death.

Rebellious little children, these are my last calls of Mother, do not grieve Me more with your bad behavior. Remember that I suffer a lot more for you, my rebellious children, do not make your Mother cry more. I do not tire of praying and of interceding for all humanity and especially for all my rebellious children; but you don't want to change, what can I do then? Reconsider, repent and return as soon as possible to God, because in not doing it, what awaits you in eternity, will be eternal death.

I encourage you, my rebellious little children, to wake up before the days of Divine Justice come, because when these days arrive, there will be no going back, and no one will listen to you and you will be lost eternally. Accept my invitation and, as soon as possible, take the path of salvation. Wake up rebellious little children, for the days of Divine Justice are coming!

Your Mother, the Lady of Fatima.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my little children."

May 12, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus of Mercy to His faitful people.
    Message to Enoch.

My Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament

"My people, I bring my Peace, my Love and my Mercy to you.

I am your Jesus of Mercy who speaks to you, pay attention to Me, people of mine. The end of the time of my Mercy is approaching, take advantage of these last thousandths that you still have left, so that you can reconciliate with God and retake the path of salvation. With my Warning and Miracle, the time of my Mercy will end and the time of the final stage of my Justice and Purification will start, which is going to end with your deliverance and removal of the kingdom of evil from the Earth.

My people, my Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament and It be visible throughout the Earth.All of humanity will be able for 7 days with their nights, to contemplate the brilliance of my Glorious Cross of the Golgotha; for as long as my Glorious Cross lasts in the sky, great Celestial manifestations will be seen; My Angels will be roaming around it and the Heavens will open to let you see great celestial wonders, never before seen by any eye. All those with faith, who prostrate and pray to my Cross, will be healed.

Many sick in body and soul, will be healed and liberated,
    there will be a new Pentecost on Earth; many will speak new tongues and will receive gifts and charisms from my Holy Spirit. My people will rejoice and will praise the Glory of God. There will be many conversions and many souls that were far from the Fold, will convert and will receive the Baptism of the Spirit. Many Souls will end being the persecutors of my Church, to convert into my disciples of these end times.

Rejoice People of mine, for it is near my next coming. I will come with all my Glory and Splendor, as Supreme King, to reign (over) my faithful Flock in my New and Heavenly Jerusalem. In my New Heavens and in my New Earth, I will await my Purified People; I will be your God and you will be my Chosen People. My Will will be done in the Heavens and on Earth, My Glory will be manifested to you and the Radiance of my Heavenly Jerusalem will cover you. You will be Beings of Light and your Joy nothing and no one will snatch away from you.

Therefore cheer up Flock of mine, do not lose heart, we are almost there to reunite as one family.Be prepared People of mine, for the coming of my Glorious Cross and of my Warning;gather in prayer and praise with chants and psalms, the Glory of God: because my Kingdom of Peace, Love and Mercy is about to begin. Remain in my Peace, People of mine.

I am your Jesus of the Infinite Mercy.

Make my messages known to all the ends of the Earth."

Via Brother Enoch

October 15 2018
    Call of Jesus of Mercy to his faithful people
    Message to Enoch

Prepare for the arrival of my two Witnesses

"My children, my Peace be with you.

My little instrument, I am Jesus of the infinite Mercy, who today speaks to this ungrateful and sinful humanity. I am the God of Mercy who is waiting all sinners with open arms, without distinction of races, creeds, or religions, to forgive them if they repent and come to Me, with contrite and humiliated hearts. Once again, I say unto you: outside of Me, there are no more gods. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the One and Triune God, who manifests Himself to you as a Father and as a Judge.

I am in my Father and my Father in Me, who sees Me, sees my Father. We are one God in Trinitarian Unity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who unite us in Love. I am Jesus of Mercy who speaks to you through this messenger of ours; listen to my Prophet, he is my Voice, speaking to the desert of your hearts. Enoch, he will guide you through the desert of purification, listen and follow the instructions we will send you through our messenger, so that tomorrow you can arrive safely at the doors of the New Creation.

My messages of salvation of these end times, are spiritual nourishment for my flock, my messages are the compass that will guide you through the desert of purification: they are the hope that will keep you steadfast in faith, in those days of spiritual struggle. The words of my messages of salvation are: Way, Truth and Life, which you must follow and put into practice so that you may save your life tomorrow. Listen then to my Messenger of Good News, for he brings hope and salvation to my People. Rejoice, mountains and hills, Rejoice, my flock, for the feet of the messenger of Good News, will soon walk through nations, cities, valleys and paths, bringing the Good News to a People who will walk through the desert, persecuted and harassed.

My messenger will speak to the heart of the Gentiles and will strengthen them in faith, and my People Israel for his preaching will convert. My children, as Jonah was a sign for the Ninivites, so Enoch too, will be (a sign) for my People of these end times. My messenger has been passed through the furnace of tribulation and I am shaping him like clay in my hands, so that together with Elijah, they can take my People to the final victory. Just as Moses, it is almost ready the stone, the spirit of my Witness will soon walk among you. Rejoice People of mine, and provide all your assistance and cooperation to my two Witnesses, for they are the candlesticks that will guide you through the desert, shining the path of your lives with the Word of God.

Very soon, my Chosen Nations will know about them, they will give testimony of God and you will know People of mine, who are my messengers for the works and wonders that in my Name they will do. Mercy and justice will accompany them, they will be a blessing to my People and Justice and chastisement for the wicked ones. Prepare yourselves, People of mine, for the arrival of my two Witnesses, after my Warning you will know them.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

I am your Beloved, Jesus of Infinite Mercy.

Let my messages be known in all the ends of the earth."

Enoch, One of the Two Witnesses

A writing discussing Church teaching on the 2 witnesses of the Book of Revelation and certain messages from Brother Enoch indicating that he is one of the Two Witnesses. Also, includes certain related messages via John Leary.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/530

July 01, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus of Mercy to His faithful people
    Message to Enoch

I repeat it: I created man and woman

"(Children) of mine, my Peace and my Mercy, always accompany you.

People of mine, the gender ideology is causing confusion and problems of sexual identity in millions of children and young people. This demonic trend is being taught in kindergartens, schools, colleges and other educational institutions; my little ones are being indoctrinated, making them believe that neither sex nor gender exist; that you can be male or female at the same time and they are telling girls and young women the same.

This indoctrination is causing sexual trauma and identity problems in many children and young people. Remember what my Word says: and God created man in his image, in the image of God created him and created them male and female; and God blessed them, saying unto them, Be fertile and multiply (Genesis 1.27-2. I created them male and female and made them different physically, psychologically and sexually. I did not create hermaphrodites, but men and women, so that they would procreate and multiply and thus would extend the human species. A man can never be a woman, nor can a woman be a man; the essence with which they were created is male and female. which also applies to the other creatures.

My children, I díd not create man with a female tendency, nor a woman with a male tendency. I created him strong so that he would dominate the creation and the creatures and I created the woman sweet, affectionate, delicate and I granted her the grace of being a Mother, that she would accompany man and join him and the two were one flesh; that united by the love and the blessing of God, will procreate and multiply to ensure the continuation of the (human) species.

I did not create homosexuals, I repeat it: I created man and woman; homosexuality is an aberration that does not come from Me.Homosexuality is a spirit of sexual impurity that enters at the moment of conception for the sins of sexual impurity of your ancestors; it is a demonic curse that has passed from generation to generation, for not being ministered. The spirit of sexual impurity is a demonic bondage that enters the generations by a curse of impurity of your ancestors. The sexual impurity is the strong spirit that opens the spiritual door for other unclean spirits to enter such as homosexuality, prostitution, adultery, fornication, lust, masturbation, incest, abortion, pornography and the other impure spirits. Homosexuality is an impure spirit of inter-generational characteristic, to say that it comes into generations by ancestors who were homosexuals in the paternal or maternal line.

If you pray my children, for your paternal and maternal family tree and offer Me, in every Holy Eucharist, for 33 days in a row at the time of elevation, the curses of sexual impurity of your generations, I assure you that I will deliver you from these impure spirits, so that you will no longer see impurity in your generations.Do praying, fasting and penance, during the days you attend my 33 Eucharists, so that these impure spirits may be weakened and you to be delivered faster. Pray for your paternal and maternal ancestors, who were sexually impure, so that they and your generations may be liberated.

Ask one of my Ministers, especially an exorcist priest, to bless your generations and to pray for those who show some spirit of impurity in your family; and you will see how they are liberated and they return to their natural status as men or women.Homosexuality and lesbianism are part of impure spirits, which, when liberated, must disappear from your generations. You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free (John 8. 31, 32).

My children, pray for the sexual impurity of your paternal and maternal generations with the Rosary of my Precious Blood and Wounds; attend the 33 Holy Eucharists and consecrate to Me your Paternal and Maternal Genealogical Tree, and I assure you that I will give you victory and freedom, over the impure spirits.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus of the Infinite Mercy.

Let my messages be known and spread the hour of my Mercy at 3 P.M. to the whole world; and the Fount of My Mercy, I will pour out upon you, your families and your ancestors."

June 25, 2019
    Urgent call of Maria the Mystical Rose to the People of God
    Message to Enoch

The Schism will begin the final stage of your purification

"Little children of my Heart, the Peace of my Lord be with you and my Protection and Maternal Assistance always accompany you.

Little ones, the evening is beginning to fall and very soon, the night will come; how sad I am in seeing millions of little children, who are still turning their backs on God worried only about the things of this world! If you knew, little children, what is about to come, you would run searching for God and would leave everything for your salvation.

My children, soon everything will change, events will suddenly come and millions of souls will be lost, because they will not have time to repent. The fury of nature will awaken and many places and populations of the earth will disappear.The fire in chain from volcanoes and the fire that comes from the sky will shake all of the creation; the earth will groan with its last birth pangs and will not stop shaking and groaning, until giving birth to the New Creation.

The Continents will merge and only one continent will remain, the sea will disappear in the New Creation it will no longer be there.Everything will be renewed by the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit of God; New Heavens and New Earth will be the Paradise created by God, for His Chosen People. Little children, the final stage of your purification is about to begin, I suffer in seeing that the vast majority of humanity, goes on still so relaxed. In fractions of a second, everything will change and what exists will cease to be. If this humanity continues to be blinded by sin and does not wake up from its lethargy, very few will be the ones to inhabit the New Creation.

Little children, pray for the Pope because great is his Calvary; the new reforms that are about to be given will cause the Schism to erupt in my Son's Church.
    The Schism will begin the final stage of yourpurification and it will wake up in chain all the other events, described in the Holy Word of God for of the reforms, coupled with the division caused by the cases of pedophilia within the Church, together with the non-conformity towards the Pope by some Cardinals and Theologians, who want to modernize the Church, with reforms that go against the Gospel, the Moral and the Doctrine of Her, are the fuse that is already lit and that will soon cause the Schism to burst.

My little ones, do not abandon the Pope, pray for him; his Pontificate has been one of the most criticized and vituperated one in the entire history of the Church. His cross is very heavy; pray (plead) God for the Pope, so that he may continue to carry the Church's Boat in the midst of such a storm. He is Pastor of the Flock that God chose, to shepherd his sheep and to lead his Church in this end times. Support him with your prayers so that he may finish accomplishing the mission that God has entrusted to him.

Little children, do not waste any more time to go in search of the things of this world; remember that time is no longer time, but Mercy of God. May the search for the salvation of your soul be your highest priority; make the course of your life straight and gather in prayer, fasting and penance; making a good confession before one of my Predilects (the Priests); repairing for all your sins, consecrating yourselves to my Immaculate Heart and to unite in prayer to Me, so that together and by the Grace of God, the Reign of my Immaculate Heart be established on earth.

May the Peace of God remain in you, my Beloved Children.

Your Mother loves you, Maria the Mystical Rose

Let my messages be known to all mankind, Little Children of My Heart."

[BJV: cf. The Fading of the Earth’s Magnetic Field is Accelerating https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/522 and The Whore of Babylon www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm and The Era of Peace www.call2holiness.org/EraofPeace/EraofPeace.htm and Mary, Queen and Queen Mother www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm ]

June 16, 2019
    Urgent call of St. Michael to the people of God
    Message to Enoch

All the beings you call aliens or UFOS are demons

WHO IS LIKE GOD? NO ONE IS LIKE GOD!

"Beloved Children of God, the Peace of the Most High be with you all.

People of God, we are waging strong spiritual battles with the hosts of evil in your world and its space. Sin and evil have taken root in the heart of this wicked humanity, and this causes that the evil spirits take over many souls; the demons do not rest looking for humanity to fall.

The demons of impurity are the ones causing the loss of more souls; the breaking of the Sixth Commandment of the Law of God is leading the young and men to be lost eternally. Millions of souls live today in union with the demons of flesh; this has caused the Spirit of God and the Guardian Angel to turn away from them. Evil spirits are controlling, guiding and directing the lives of millions of human beings.

Because of the control that these evil spirits are exerting on so many souls, this is why today in this world so much blood is being shed. Remember that the evil one is hatred, destruction and death; he is only interested in stealing your soul to mock God and His creation.

Brothers, all the beings you call aliens or UFOs are demons.
    Do not believe in the lies of the Aliens nor in the so-called Enlightened or Ascended ones, because they are all demons!They are entities from the underworld; many are disguised as Angels of Light, sending messages that a vast majority of humanity far from God, is accepting and following them as if they were Divine.

Be very careful with this, brothers, because the so-called Angeology is from the New Age, which serves the adversary. All messages that come from the Most High must be covered by the Word of God. Remember that everything has already been written; the prophecies of the true instruments of Heaven of these end times are reminding you of what is already in the Holy Word.Every message of Heaven must call to repentance and conversion of humanity; and most importantly, it must spiritually prepare the People of God for the events that are about to come. Every message from Heaven must announce the chastisement that will come to humanity, if he does not convert and returns to God.

Beware then, brothers, about you allowing to be seduced by messages that do not speak of Mercy and Divine Justice, but that show you a false salvation, where there is no repentance or conversion.I repeat again: Messages of beings of Light, Angeology, messages of enlightened beings and teachers, do not come from God, so that you do not fall into those traps. All of this is part of the New Age, which is the disguise with which the adversary is camouflaging in recent times.

I remind you brothers: to reach Heaven, you must first take your Cross and walk through the Calvary of purification. All the Children of God must die to sin and must be purified, so that they may enter tomorrow the Kingdom of my Father.

Glory to God, Glory to God, Glory to God

Let, seed of God, my messages be known to all mankind."

[BJV: Re: Enlightened or Ascended Ones, see discussion on the Antichrist, Maitreya, at www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm and www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2tZKZNA4wOMF9s79bCB8Kfd ]

June 9, 2019
    Call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people.
    Message to Enoch.

My Houses will soon begin to close

"My children, I bring you My Peace.

Be alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer, because the purification is about to begin.How sad I am in seeing that the immense majority of humanity still keeps on going spiritually asleep! Neither the signals, nor the signs, nor the awakening of nature, have made this humanity wake up. Already the time of my Mercy has begun his countdown and the immense majority, does not seem to care; they do not know that what is coming is the time of My Justice, where there will be no mercy or going back.

If this humanity knew what is about to arrive, he would rush to be at peace with God and to protect himself spiritually; the tribulations that are approaching, have never been seen before on Earth;for never before so much wickedness and sin have been seen as it happens with this humanity of these end times. It is the sin and wickedness of the men of these end times, that will bring so much misfortune and sorrow to creation; the human disobedience and the existing wickedness have activated My Justice; Justice that will come with its full rigor, like never before it has happened. The Order and the Law, My Justice will restore, and all the evildoers who did not want to embrace My Mercy, will be erased from the face of the earth.

Run, sinners and evildoers, to reconcile with God, for the time of the Divine Justice is coming! Sin no more, so that you do not increase your bondages, because your soul is in danger of being lost! Repent and leave your sin and wickedness, so that tomorrow you may have a dwelling place in My Father's House.

My children, My Houses, due to the approaching crisis to my Church, will soon begin to close; when this happens there are not going be Pastors (available) to guide you and to forgive in My Name your sins.Take advantage now and as soon as possible put your accounts in order; feed yourselves as much as you can with My Body and Blood, for you to be spiritually well fortified and thus able to resist the days of Justice that are approaching.

Lukewarm of heart, you are being caught by night; if you continue in your lukewarmness, you are going to be lost at the passage of My Justice! Reconsider for the last time, for there is very little left to My Mercy to be consumed in its entirety! What are you waiting for, children of double intention? Either you are cold or you are hot; define your spiritual life, because if you were to continue in your lukewarmness, I assure you that you will not overcome the test. I am waiting for you; these are my last calls, before My Justice comes. Hurry, because the night is coming and there will be no one to listen to you.

Make a good confession of life before one of My Pastors,in order for you to reconcile with Me; wear the spiritual armor morning and night; strengthen yourselves with My Body and with My Blood;light the prayer lamp and retake the narrow path, so that tomorrow you may be justified. Do not delay, because the day is ending and night is coming!

Remain in my Peace, children of Mine.

Your Eternal Shepherd, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Make My messages known to all mankind, Flock of Mine."

[BJV: cf. Both Faith and Good Works Required www.call2holiness.org/faith.html and The Whore of Babylon www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm ]

May 29, 2019
    Urgent call of Mary who sanctifies to the people of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Abortion opens up spiritual doors to demons

"My beloved little Children, the Peace of my Son be with you all and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, I am very sad about the increase of abortions in the world; the sexual debauchery of the young, the promiscuity among couples, the adultery, the satanic trend of feminism and all of the other ideologies contrary to Faith and to the healthy social, moral and spiritual customs, existing in the world today; that is what is leading the youth to turn away from God and to shed the blood of My innocent creatures.

Little children, the sin of abortion makes Heaven cry and it is leading thousands of young people and couples to their condemnation. The soul of the couples who decide to abort is black, the same is for the soul of the professional in medicine or the person who practices it. They are all equally responsible before God for this execrable crime. If they do not repair, ask God for forgiveness and go to confession, they run the risk of being eternally lost when they go into eternity.

The woman who aborts makes a sepulchre of her womb, blacks her soul, stains her conscience and drive away the spirit of God, for the time she delays to go to confession, to repair and to ask for forgiveness about this crime. The same happens to man, the professional of medicine or the person who practices it they become cursed before God's Eyes, if death takes them by surprise, without having repaired for it, without having confessed it, and without having asked God for forgiveness they are at risk of being condemned.

The sin of abortion opens up spiritual doors for the entrance of demons in those who practice it. The children born tomorrow to a mother who has aborted, need to have the prayer of healing and liberation in their wombs so that they are free from the spirit of abortion so that they do not continue tomorrow to shed innocent blood.Stop heartless mothers to continue shedding innocent blood, for this sin can lead you to eternal damnation! Who are you to destroy the cycle of life that God has created? I remind you that there is life from the very moment that the ovule is fecundated, any interruption made to it, it is already a mortal sin, it is a murder.

Abandon your sexual promiscuity little children, remember that sex is only allowed by Heaven for the continuation of the kind, within the Sacrament of Marriage with the blessing of God. Any relationship before marriage is fornication and any relationship outside marriage is adultery; these sins are strongly punished by the Divine Justice, if they are not confessed and atoned. The sin of abortion, if one is not liberated from it, becomes a curse for the generations of the couples who practiced it.

Reconsider my rebellious little children and do not continue shedding innocent blood! Abortionist mothers, your conscience, will be your worst judge; tomorrow when you come to eternity, your pain will increase in seeing the creatures you denied life! You will see the plan God had for them and that you stopped; this innocent blood that you shed, will cry for justice tomorrow in eternity. Abortionist mothers, atone and confess for this execrable crime, now that you still have Mercy; in order for your souls not to be lost at the passage of the Divine Justice!

Remain in the Peace of my Lord.

Your Mother, Mary Who Sanctifies.

Make my messages and my dedication known to all humankind."

May 20, 2019
    Urgent call from God the Father to His faithful People
    Message to Enoch

My Angels will make their trumpets heard

"Peace to you My people, inherit mine.

Shema (Listen O'), Israel:

The time of my Mercy is about to come to an end; already the thousandths of this (Mercy), has begun its countdown. All in the creation has entered its final stage of transformation. Poor humanity that continues in his wickedness and sin, by giving Me his back and not his face, because if you do not repent in time, you are already not going to have a new dawn! Fireballs due to the commotion of the universe, are about to enter the orbit of your planet and many of them for my Will, will punish the sin and wickedness of the evil nations.

Listen My people, who live in one of these nations:
    My angels will make their trumpets heard in them 7 days before the Chastisement comes.This will be the sign telling you that you must leave these nations, just as Lot did with his family. If you do not leave, you run the risk of dying at the passing of my Justice. Sinful stiff-necked humanity, wake up because your salvation is at stake! Know that your life in this world is very short and transitory, there are no material wealth with which you can buy it or extend it. Only those who fulfill my Precepts and put their trust and hope in Me, will be able to extend their days and see the dawn of a new sunrise tomorrow.

Listen Israel, People of Mine, the time of tragedy is approaching; run to put your accounts in order, that your greatest concern is to achieve the joy of salvation. Listen: Adulterers, lustful ones, impure ones, fornicators, homosexuals, prostitutes, thieves, swindlers, slanderers, idolaters, liars, alcoholics and other sinners who walk in this world without God and Law. None of you, if you continue with sin, will be able to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

Understand foolish ones that I do not want your death, but that you live eternally; that is why as a Father I ask you to return to Me, before I discharge upon you My Arm of Justice. Listen to my last calls and leave your sin, wickedness and spiritual deafness, so that tomorrow you may live forever. See that the Boat of My Mercy is already moving away and with it your hope of life; What are you waiting for to go onto it? The sun is already at sunset and very soon the night will come, when this happens, no one will listen to you and save you.

Oh My Zion, what will become of you, when the night comes? Already the horses of the nations and their men are ready for war; many sobbing mothers prepare themselves to say goodbye to their children, who probably may not return! What will become of the Daughter of my People, when the war comes? She will be sullied by the enemy and her honor trampled. Oh, My Israel, mourn for your brave men who will not return; clothe yourselve in sackcloth and cover your face with ashes; sing mournful chants, for the days of tragedy and sorrow are approaching! The peace and joy of My People will turn to weeping and mourning.

Everything is about to change, what you know today, tomorrow will no longer be; in fractions of a second everything will be destabilized; you will turn from joy into sadness, from peace into despair, and from light into darkness. Only those who fear the Lord and trust in Him will be able to stand firm in the hard trials that are about to begin.

Remain in my Peace, People of Mine, My inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of the Creation
    Make my messages known in all the ends of the earth."

[BJV: cf. The New Israel of God https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/396 ]

May 13, 2019
    Urgent Call of Our Lady of Fatima to humanity.
    Message to Enoch.

Wake up, the days of Divine Justice are coming!

"Little ones, the Peace of my Lord, be with you all and my Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, the night is coming and this poor humanity goes without accepting the calls of Heaven. How many appeals and instructions we have been giving this humanity for him to change; Heaven is running out of all the means to save the greatest number of souls, but this humanity deny himself to listen to God! The rejection of the immense majority is an affront to my Father's Love and Mercy. Nothing touches this ungrateful and sinful humanity, they make a thousand promises to change, but they do not convert.

The days of purification are already coming and many for not being prepared will not resist them. Because of the commotion of the universe and of the Earth, many nations will disappear and millions of souls will be lost. Your planet has begun to shake and every time its movements will be stronger; all the elements of nature are about to enter the final stage of their transformation. The strong seismic movements are about to begin and soon the whole Earth will no longer stop moving.Heaven is waiting for the force of nature to awake this humanity.

The tranquility and the daily life of humanity will be lost, to make room for anxiety, fear, insecurity and despair. Little children, what a sadness that this has to happen, for the immense majority of humanity to reconsider! Ungrateful and sinful humanity, turn your eyes to God, for the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord is near!Turn to these last ringing bell of Mercy, that you may attain the joy of salvation. Leave your stubbornness and sin and reconsider once for all, so that tomorrow you are able to see the dawn of a new sunrise! Comprehend that Heaven does not want your death, but your eternal life.

Do not continue going as rebel ones, pay attention, little children, that the time of Mercy is coming to an end and by not accepting it what awaits you is the Justice of God which is relentless, straight and inexorable; giving to each one according to his works and your works, sinful humanity, are lacking in weight; the sentence for you would be eternal death.

Rebellious little children, these are my last calls of Mother, do not grieve Me more with your bad behavior. Remember that I suffer a lot more for you, my rebellious children, do not make your Mother cry more. I do not tire of praying and of interceding for all humanity and especially for all my rebellious children; but you don't want to change, what can I do then? Reconsider, repent and return as soon as possible to God, because in not doing it, what awaits you in eternity, will be eternal death.

I encourage you, my rebellious little children, to wake up before the days of Divine Justice come, because when these days arrive, there will be no going back, and no one will listen to you and you will be lost eternally. Accept my invitation and, as soon as possible, take the path of salvation. Wake up rebellious little children, for the days of Divine Justice are coming!

Your Mother, the Lady of Fatima.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my little children."

May 12, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus of Mercy to His faitful people.
    Message to Enoch.

My Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament

"My people, I bring my Peace, my Love and my Mercy to you.

I am your Jesus of Mercy who speaks to you, pay attention to Me, people of mine. The end of the time of my Mercy is approaching, take advantage of these last thousandths that you still have left, so that you can reconciliate with God and retake the path of salvation. With my Warning and Miracle, the time of my Mercy will end and the time of the final stage of my Justice and Purification will start, which is going to end with your deliverance and removal of the kingdom of evil from the Earth.

My people, my Glorious Cross will soon appear in the firmament and It be visible throughout the Earth. All of humanity will be able for 7 days with their nights, to contemplate the brilliance of my Glorious Cross of the Golgotha; for as long as my Glorious Cross lasts in the sky, great Celestial manifestations will be seen; My Angels will be roaming around it and the Heavens will open to let you see great celestial wonders, never before seen by any eye. All those with faith, who prostrate and pray to my Cross, will be healed.

Many sick in body and soul, will be healed and liberated,
    there will be a new Pentecost on Earth; many will speak new tongues and will receive gifts and charisms from my Holy Spirit. My people will rejoice and will praise the Glory of God. There will be many conversions and many souls that were far from the Fold, will convert and will receive the Baptism of the Spirit. Many Souls will end being the persecutors of my Church, to convert into my disciples of these end times.

Rejoice People of mine, for it is near my next coming. I will come with all my Glory and Splendor, as Supreme King, to reign (over) my faithful Flock in my New and Heavenly Jerusalem. In my New Heavens and in my New Earth, I will await my Purified People; I will be your God and you will be my Chosen People. My Will will be done in the Heavens and on Earth, My Glory will be manifested to you and the Radiance of my Heavenly Jerusalem will cover you. You will be Beings of Light and your Joy nothing and no one will snatch away from you.

Therefore cheer up Flock of mine, do not lose heart, we are almost there to reunite as one family.Be prepared People of mine, for the coming of my Glorious Cross and of my Warning;gather in prayer and praise with chants and psalms, the Glory of God: because my Kingdom of Peace, Love and Mercy is about to begin. Remain in my Peace, People of mine.

I am your Jesus of the Infinite Mercy.

Make my messages known to all the ends of the Earth."

April 21, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to his flock.

Message to Enoch.

Many souls are suffering the scourges of occultism

"Flock of mine, my peace be with you.

The wolves roam loose and seek to devour my flock, all the occult practices are being used by the servants of evil to tie and to torture my sheep. Witchcraft is spreading like fire due to the loss of faith of this ungrateful and sinful generation.

Sheep of my Flock, if you move away from Me, you run the risk to be lost, because the time of the darkness is starting; all the wolves are wandering loose, looking for the scattered sheep that have strayed from the fold, some for their lukewarmness, others for their lack of faith and the immense majority for their sinful condition.

The spiritual crisis is leading many to seek solutions in occult sources, the servants of evil are trapping in their nets many unaware that instead of seeking God, they are placing their faith in men at the service of evil. The world is being covering by the veil of evil that every day spreads wider.

Today many souls are suffering the scourges of the occultism because of their lack of faith and trust in God; the spiritually sick are increasing, suffering from illnesses that medical science fails to comprehend. Many diseases and illnesses that humanity is suffering today, have their origin in the occultism and they only disappear with the prayer of liberation made by men of faith or by exorcisms carried out by one of my Ministers, specialized in the field of exorcism.

Flock of mine, pray with the Rosary of my Blood and of my Wounds, do not leave the Rosary of my Mother; do also the exorcism of our beloved Michael and remain in God's grace,so that you may repel the attacks of the emissaries of evil who seek to lead souls to perdition. Remember Flock of mine, that the times are already of spiritual combat, do not lower your guard of prayer, because the instruments of evil are active; they are tying many souls with their occult practices, they go paving the way for the apparition of the Antichrist.

Sheep of my Flock, seal yourselves and seal both your families and your homes with the Power of My Glorious Blood and of my Wounds
    , so that no force of evil can harm you. Protect yourselves spiritually with my Blood and place your spiritual Armor morning and night, extend it to your family; for you well know that the quarrel is not with people of flesh and of blood, but with evil spiritual forces descended from celestial places, which have command, power and dominion over this dark world. (Ephesians 6, 12)

I warn therefore regarding this flock of mine, that you cover yourselves with my Blood and immerge yourselves in my Wounds so that you can come out victorious in the spiritual combat of every day. The Antichrist already began deploying his forces of evil, for this, sheep of mine, you must be well protected, so that no attack that comes from the master of darkness and his hosts of evil, can harm you. Comply with my instructions, and do not move away from Me, so that tomorrow you may inhabit my New Creation.

My peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, sheep of my flock."

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image002.png[/IMG]

April 8, 2019
    Urgent call from St. Michael to the people of God.

Message to Enoch.

The creation is already in the last birth pangs

Who's like God? No One like God!

"Brethren, the creation of my Father is already in the last birth pangs and its pains are starting to be felt all over the earth. There will be no safe place to hide when the ground begins to shake; The movements have already started and each day they will increase more; seal yourselves and seal your families and dwellings with the prayer of the Blood of Christ, so that you can resist the pounding of creation and your homes will suffer no harm.

Remain in alert and be vigilant and do not panic when the ground abruptly moves; pray and praise the Glory of God and everything will pass according to my Father's Will. Brethren, this world as you know it, will soon pass to give way to a New Creation, which will be spiritual and will be inhabited by spiritual beings. Your purification already begun, you are in the time of test and bad news;
    soon the Schism, the War and the Financial Crisis will arrive;when mankind will be troubled the most, my Father's Warning will come.

Mortals, be accustomed to live with the trials because they are part of your purification. the suffering has just started, but you have not seen or felt anything yet;
    after the Warning, the trouble will begin with the last reign of the Antichrist. It will be the time of the great trials where you will be tested in your faith, the one who separates himself from God will perish, because without God you can not overcome any trial. Many during this time will want to save their life, instead they will lose it; Only those who lose (their life) for God will find it. The Crown of Life, will be of those who will persevere and will have their faith and trust put in the Highest.

Brethren, be careful because the forces of evil are very active, the servants of the adversary do not rest in doing evil. The bad readings and false doctrines abound everywhere; occult practices have intensified and many souls are suffering from the occult. The loss of faith is leading the vast majority of mankind to worship strange gods and to seek information in occult sources. Pray brethren with my Exorcism, after the prayer of the Holy Rosary so that you may be spiritually protected; frequent the Sacraments of Confession and of Communion, to stay in God's Grace, and no evil force can do you harm.Always carry the Rosary with you and all the other spiritual protection you may have, duly blessed and exorcised by a Minister of God. The times are already of spiritual combat and you must be well protected, because you well know that the devil is going unrestrained like a roaring lion, looking for those to devour.

Be very cautious and do not reveal your heart to anyone, not to have unpleasant surprises. Walk as children of light, always carrying God ahead of you. Ask at any times my powerful intercession and protection and gladly I will come to your aid.

Brothers, make my messages known to all mankind."

There is NOT THE FIRST mention of the names of 'the two witnesses' in Scripture. NOT ONE VERSE.

We are presented only silly conjecture manufactured by Bethel because THEY DO NOT READ WHAT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN. They have to manufacture a fairy tale, because God has locked His Secrets for Bethel.

If you will read, and use your forehead without the effect of the mark, you can see that The Word actually tells in plain language who the witnesses are.

Come out of Bethel and READ.

Isa 44:
    8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? YE ARE EVEN MY WITNESSES. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.(KJV)
    Isa 43:
    10 YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
    12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, that I am God. (KJV)

Indeed He has chosen His Witnesses, and contrary to the doctrine of Bethel… IT IS NOT TWO INDIVIDUALS, no matter their name.

Rev 11:
    3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

NOTE since God told us three times in Isaiah you really ought to READ this next VERSE 4-- from Rev 11, THREE TIMES… Let it sink in.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

Now,
    Zech 4:
    11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
    12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
    13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth. (KJV)

And The LORD makes it even more simple.
    Rev 1:20
    20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the SEVEN CANDLESTICKS WHICH THOU SAWEST ARE THE SEVEN CHURCHES. (KJV)

Rev 2:5
    5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. (KJV)

Matt 5:15
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (KJV)

And, it is fact that only TWO of the seven Ekklesia in Rev 2 and 3 received no demerits at all from Christ. In fact they were the only ones of the seven to earn His blessing in what their works are. Smyrna (Rev 2:8 ) and Philadelphia (Rev 3:7 )...

The Ekklesias of Smyrna and Philadelphia taught one single thing in common. They taught about and identified the Kenites that pervades the whole Ekklesia, teaching the doctrine of man for the Words of God. AKA--They taught against the Synagogue of Satan. Kenite? Who, you ask?
    Strongs 7014 Qayin (kah'-yin);

the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: KJV-- Cain, Kenite (-s).

Now, some know that Smyrna (myrrh) refers to a natural fig tree. It among all fig species has a peculiar feature. It does not bear fruit without caprification. That is, it requires a gardener, because pollination of figs that usually bear only pistillate flowers is done by hanging male flowering branches of the caprifig in the trees to facilitate pollen transfer by a fig wasp. Does Jesus cursing the fig tree now have more meaning to you?

Philadelphia? Does that not mean brotherly love?
    Matt 22:37-40
    37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    38 This is the first and great commandment.
    39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (KJV)

So, in spite of man’s pipedream that a couple of men whom Father took home long ago are going to be recalled to do your work for you, or that you will be raptured and watch it from a cloud… I hate to be the one to break it, but Father has foreseen this by sealing a great multitude to face the beast down, while the rest are awol.

Rev 7:13-17
    13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
    14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
    16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
    17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
    (KJV)

So, since YOU are the Temple of God, know that you are one of the sealed ones.

Isa 43:10-12
    10 YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
    12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, that I am God.(KJV)

Isa 44:8
    8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? YE ARE EVEN MY WITNESSES. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (KJV)

Can Bethel accept the written truth? Of Course not. They continue with the age old fairy tale that it has to be this one or that one. Why? Well simply because they love the tradition of man. It makes them rich.

But, Bethel continues with their Babble. The ’two witnesses’ BS they spout is just the words of man. Accept the fairy tale to your peril, or read for yourself the Word of God that they have not altered with their rendering, and know what you are to do.

It is clearly written that BETHEL SHALL COME TO NOUGHT. Come out of Babylon,
    And live:

Amos 5:4-5
    4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:
    5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought. (KJV)

Believe it.

Oh… one other thing, Bethel. Puzzle me this.

The Lord delivered to you the greatest treasure of all the universe inside an earthen vessel. Why Bethel, do you reject the words given by the treasure and instead, harken to the words you say the vessel and those bearing it utter?