Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

December 2, 2020
Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Faithful Flock. Message to Enoch.

Flock of mine, my Warning and my Miracle, will be the last opportunity that I give humanity to convert

“My Peace be with you, Flock of mine.

My little Prophet, tell humanity that he is already in the times of tribulation and there is no going back; the tribulation will be stronger and stronger and will purify you until you shine like crucibles. The time of my Warning is on count down, its day is getting closer and closer; in your passage through eternity, you will be judged as if your time had come and you will be taken to the place that corresponds to you according to your deeds. A minority that can be counted, will be taken to the Kingdom of God, the vast majority of souls will be taken to Purgatory or to hell.

Flock of mine, my Warning and my Miracle, will be the last opportunity that I give humanity to convert. My Infinite Mercy will grant the Grace to many souls to return again to this world, so that they may walk again on the path of salvation and do not go back again to question my existence and the existence of Heaven, Purgatory and hell. Millions of lukewarm souls will be granted the Grace of coming back so that at the time of the Miracle they will convert, if they do not, they will be separated from my flock forever. Millions of souls due to the gravity of their sins will no longer return to this world; my Warning will be for them, the passport to eternal death.

Sheep of my Flock, the time of the Great Tribulation will begin with the last reign of my Adversary and it will last three and a half years of your time. During this time my Flock will be totally purified and ready to fight the last battle for its freedom; my adversary and his hosts of evil will be defeated and expelled from the face of the earth. Therefore be alert and vigilant, because the triumphal return of your King and Savior is near; May your lamps remain lit with prayer, so that you can go out to meet your Lord and Savior, who is already knocking at the door of your soul.

Flock of mine, days of anguish and great agitation are approaching, but have not fear; I, your Eternal Shepherd, will not allow any of my sheep to be lost. I am calling you, sheep of my flock; listen to my voice and stay close to the fold, because very soon I am coming to gather you so that there may only be one Shepherd and one flock. The night and its darkness are approaching, do not be afraid, no matter how strong the trials are going to be, remain always firm in the Faith; prayerful and vigilant at all times, and I assure you that everything will pass like a dream and nothing and no one will be able to steal my Peace from you.

Flock of mine be shrewd as serpents, and meek and humble as doves. (Matthew 10, 16) Do not relax with prayer, because you well know that your enemy, the devil, walks like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5, If you pray and are well protected with your Spiritual Armor, you will have the protection of Heaven; but if you turn away from prayer and from God, you run the risk of getting lost because these days you are living in are already of darkness.Therefore, accept, flock of mine, the instructions that I am giving you so that you can walk in the midst of this darkness and to arrive safely at the doors of my New Creation.

Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.”

November 18, 2020
Call of Mary the Mystical Rose to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Prepare yourselves, because your passage through the desert of purification is about to begin.

“Little ones, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Love and Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, The One World Order has already begun, the vast majority of the rulers of this world, serve his interests.Hunger, persecution, imprisonment, mistreatment, disappearance and death, is what awaits the People of God; this one government that has already begun to rule the world, will bring slavery and subjugation to the poorest of the nations. The People of God will be persecuted, tortured, imprisoned and made disappear; the agenda of the New World Order aims to subdue the nations and to make the Christian Catholic religion disappear from the face of the earth, because to this regime, the Name of my Son Jesus is an obstacle to their plans.

In the time of the reign of the Antichrist, the One World Order will serve him, and all the nations of the world will be under his submission.My adversary will rule them, and the Hammer and the Sicklewill be the scourge of the nations and of the People of God. My faithful little children will walk into exile, millions will be confined in concentration camps, the holocaust and martyrdom of the People of God will be on a large scale; anyone who professes faith in my Son will be persecuted, imprisoned, tortured or made disappear.

The People of God will live like the first Christians, away from the edges of cities and populations, living in the mountains, or in caves, or in my Marian shelters. The sign of the Fish (Ichthys or Ichthus) will once again be the sign of the Christians, who will form communities and by the Grace of the Holy Spirit, will keep alive the Faith and the Doctrine of my Son. They will be the Remnant Church, the chosen People of God who tomorrow will inhabit the New Creation. The New Church of the People of God will rise after the purification, it will be poor, simple, humble, but rich in gifts and charisma and at the service of the People of God.

Do not be afraid, my children, of what is to come, because you well know that Heaven will not abandon you; in your passage through eternity, you will be spiritually strengthened with the charisms and the gifts that you need in order to endure the days of your passage through the desert.To give your life for my Son in those days will be your greatest joy, because you will not feel fear or fear of death, because the Power of the Holy Spirit will be with you and before the sword falls, you will be taken and carried to Heaven.

Therefore, my children, prepare yourselves, because your passage through the desert of purification is about to begin.Do not fear, remain firm in the Faith, with your lamps lit with prayer; alert and vigilant like good soldiers; always wearing your Spiritual Armor on you, morning and night, ready and prepared to face the final battle for your freedom. May nothing and no one steal the Peace of my Lord from you.

Your Mother loves you, Mary the Mystical Rose.

Make the messages of salvation known to all humanity, my Beloved Little Children.”

November 13, 2020
Call of Saint Michael to humanity. Message to Enoch.

Sinners, run to wash yourselves at the Fountain of Forgiveness, before the days of the Divine Justice arrive, so that tomorrow you can live forever.

“Who is like God? Nobody like God!

May the Peace of the Most High be with you all, Seed of my Father.

Brothers, I, Michael, Prince of the Heavenly Armies, am speaking to you today through this Instrument, to tell you that very soon humanity will enter the time of the Great Tribulation, where only tears and woes will be heard. How sad is that this humanity of these last times must know the Just Wrath of God, in order to change! O Mortals, you do not know what is awaiting you, if you knew it, you would run to seek God’s forgiveness and would repent of all your sins! The tribulation that is about to arrive has never been seen before in the creation and the saddest thing is knowing that millions of souls are going to be lost eternally because they are not spiritually prepared.

Tribulations, tragedies, famines, ruin, persecutions, catastrophes and desolation in general, is what will come very soon to this humanity. Never before any generation, the tribulation that is about to come to this end-time generation, has been seen. The immense majority of this ungrateful and sinful humanity lives today as the same as in the times of Noah and Lot; they eat, drink, buy, sell, marry, build and suddenly the Justice of God will fall upon them and as in the times of Lot, fire from heaven will rain on them and many will die. (Luke 17. 26 to 29). Poor mortals, if they do not wake up as soon as possible from their spiritual sleep, they will be lost forever! You still have a few thousandths of time left, take advantage of them and run to put your accounts in order; do not be foolish, because what is at stake is the salvation of your soul.

I remind you, sinful humanity, that when the tribulations begin you will no longer find the Houses of my Father open; therefore, I exhort you to reconcile yourself with God as soon as possible, so that you will have nothing to regret tomorrow. Sinful humanity stop offending the Most High! Remember that life in this world is temporary, that the true life is in eternity and it is forever; I ask you: where do you want to spend it, in heaven or in hell? Eternal life or death depends on you; the Most High is giving you the opportunity to return to Him, from the heart, so that tomorrow you can enjoy His company. I remind you of what the Holy Word of God says: There is more joy in Heaven for a sinner who converts, than for ninety-nine righteous people who do not need to be converted (Luke 15, 7).

Therefore listen, sinful humanity, to the calls Heaven is making to you to have you repent of your sins and to return to the path of salvation, because the days of the Divine Justice are knocking at the door. Do not continue to violate the Holy Precepts, because if you continue to do so, the Just Wrath of God will erase you in one breath from the face of the earth. Hurry, you thieves, prostitutes, homosexuals, adulterers, lustful, fornicators, impure; drug addicts, alcoholics, swindlers, liars, envious, idolaters, arrogant, murderers, greedy, sorcerers and other sinners who roam this world without God and without Law; because none of you, who keeps on sinning, will inherit the Kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6, 9, 10), (Ephesians 5, 5), (Revelation 22, 15). Sinners, run to wash yourselves at the Fountain of Forgiveness, before the days of the Divine Justice arrive, so that tomorrow you can live forever.

May the Peace of the Most High remain in you, Seed of my Father and my Protection, accompany you always.

Your Brother and Servant, Michael the Archangel.

Make the messages of salvation known to all humanity, Beloved of my Father.”

October 09 2020
Call of God the Father to His faithful People. Message to Enoch.
Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight

“My people, my Peace be with you.

My children, humanity is about to enter the time of the great purification, where woes and the pains will be the common of those days. Events never seen before by any eye in heaven and on earth will be witnessed by you; the transformation of the universe will cause your planet to undergo great changes that will affect the life of all creatures. The natural disasters that will occur on earth, due to the transformation of the universe, will be one of the great trials you will have to go through.

Many places on earth will disappear, cities and populations will cease to be; the waters of the sea will go mad and many coastal regions will disappear. Loud sounds like trumpets will be heard in the skyand the vast majority of this ungrateful and sinful humanity will panic. The sun and the moon will darken and the stars will lose their brightness. (Joel, 3. 15) The stars will be shaken and the rotation of the earth will accelerate.In many places, the terrestrial ecosystem will change, causing forests, jungles, fauna and flora to disappear.

The transformation of the universe will give origin to a New Creation, to New Heavens and a New Earth, which will be inhabited by my faithful People. When the Earth begins to lament with its last birth pangs, do not panic my people; pray and praise the Glory of God and you will find in your prayer and your praise, peace, serenity and hope. Prepare yourselves, inhabitants of the Earth, because the transformation of the universe will change the course of your life. Everything will be renewed in Heaven and on Earth; the New Creation will be spiritual and inhabited by spiritual beings. My People refined by purification will be renewed; my Divine Essence will transform my Children into spiritual beings of a nature similar to the one of my Angels.

Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight. Do not fear People of mine, during the trials coming to you; keep calm and put both your faith and trust in your Heavenly Father and everything will happen according to my Will. Not one of your hair will be lost if you remain united to God in the trials that are approaching; remember that your pain, suffering and purification during the trials, are nothing compared to the Glory, Joy, Peace and Fullness are awaiting for you in my New Creation.

Remain in my Peace, People of mine, my Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahve, Lord of the Creation.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, Children of mine.”

September 27, 2020
Anguished call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to the Shepherds of His Church. Message to Enoch.

Reconsider Shepherds of my Flock, because if I continue unworthily to be distributed to my People, my Holy Spirit will separate from your Consecrations; then, the bread that you will distribute will no longer be my Body and my Blood; remember, the way you treat Me, you too will be treated when you appear before Me.

“Shepherds of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

Favorite children, I feel very sad and heartbroken by the contempt and the ingratitude I am receiving from many of you, who claim to be my relatives. How painful is for Me to see my flock scattered like sheep without a shepherd because of the negligence and the apathy of many of you, who are more concerned in shepherding yourself than in guiding and shepherding my flock! The pretext of the pandemic, which is already a direct attack on my Church, is leading many of my pastors to desecrate Me, by giving Me to my Flock in their hand as if it were any ordinary piece of bread. My eyes shed tears of blood, seeing how I am outraged and trampled upon in every particle of my Divinity that falls to the ground, for the vile sacrilege being committed in many of my Houses by my shepherds who give Me in the hand.

Millions of particles of my Sacred Host fall daily to the ground when I am received by my children in the hand. What a great sacrilege is being committed against my Divinity, under the pretext of a pandemic, that is already more of a conspiracy and an attack to my Holy Sacrifice! Many of my pastors are forgetting that I am Alive and Real in each Consecrated Host, making myself Life in the midst of my People and giving myself as an Immolated Lamb. Unfaithful Shepherds! Why are you scourging Me, by giving Me to my Flock so unworthily? Do you not know who I am, in Spirit who is found in the simplicity and humility of each Consecrated Host? Yesterday the High Priests and Scribes were the ones who condemned me to death, and today you are the Chief Priests and Pastors of my Flock, those who once again crucify Me when you so unworthily distribute Me to my Flock, by giving Me in their hand.

I have anointed your Priestly Ministry with the fire of my Holy Spirit, so that you may be my representatives here on earth. In each Consecration that you do with dignity and with fervor, I, Jesus in the Sacrament, come down from Heaven to make myself Life in your midst; The Priestly Ministry that I have entrusted to you is so Great that through your anointed hands, I come down in Spirit to give myself as food to my People. In each Consecration that you do out of Love, my sacrifice is bloodlessly revived, and I give myself as the Bread of Life to feed my Flock. So, I ask you Pastors of my Flock: do I deserve such a vile abuse of my Divinity from you, when you give me to my People not as Jesus in the Sacrament, but as any piece of bread? It is I, your God, who you distribute to my People, and I deserve Adoration, Praise and Respect, from you and from my flock. My Sacred Body and Blood, you must distribute to my Flock who must receive It kneeled and, in the mouth, with the due Respect and the Adoration that the King of kings and Lord of lords deserves.

Unfaithful Shepherds, if you do not change your attitude and correct your behavior towards Me, I assure you that you will be treated as Guilty ones, when tomorrow you appear before Me! Thousands of Priests, Bishops, Cardinals and even Popes, some today lie in the depths of the abyss and others, in the purifying fire of the Third Purgatory, for treating Me unworthily in giving Me in the hand when they exercised their priestly ministry in this world. Thousands more were lost because they allowed themselves to be seduced by the pleasures of this world and neglected the care of my flock, and an immense majority were lost and lie today in hell for the sins of the flesh.

Reconsider Shepherds of my Flock, because if I continue unworthily to be distributed to my People, my Holy Spirit will separate from your Consecrations; then, the bread that you will distribute will no longer be my Body and my Blood; remember, the way you treat Me, you too will be treated when you appear before Me.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Beloved who is not, Loved.

Make my messages of salvation known to all humanity, Flock of mine.”

September 22, 2020
Urgent Call from Mary Who Sanctifies to the Parents. Message to Enoch.

Parents, resume as soon as possible the management and control of your families, because Heaven is very sad with the complacent attitude of many of you, who have turned your back on God and only think of providing material things to your children when in reality what they need the most is love, understanding, dialogue, respect and, above all, the presence of God in your homes!

“My children, the Peace of my Lord be with you and my Love and Protection, always accompany you.

Little Ones, this humanity in its great majority continues to ride through this world like wild foals, heading toward the depths of the abyss. How much sadness I feel in my Heart of Mother of humanity, in seeing the destruction of so many homes and families, because of many parents who, by being more concerned about jobs, the cares of this world and of the technology, have neglected the greatest treasure that God has given you, your children! I am shedding tears under all my titles and I am manifesting myself in the images that represent Me, as a call to humanity to return from the heart to the Love and Mercy of the Father.

Parents, many of you lack love and commitment, you are more concerned with the material well-being of your children than giving and instilling values to them; that is why so many homes today are adrift! The luciferin technology is turning families away from God; the great majority of my little ones, in many homes, no longer allocate time to prayer, love and dialogue. Today, thousands of families lie in the depths of the abyss because of their lack of faith, of charity and of love for God when they were in this world. They cared more about satisfying their egos and vanities and turned their backs on the only one who could save them. It is sad to see today the moral and spiritual degradation in which so many families lie, due to the lack of God in their homes; families that, by continuing as they are, tomorrow they will be lost as the same as those that today are in the depths of darkness.

Parents, home Pastors!How long will you continue going on in your spiritual lethargy? Look at all the damage you are causing your children by your lack of leadership in your homes. My children are getting lost because of your lack of love, of dialogue, of understanding, of commitment, of discipline and above all, because of the lack of prayer and of God in your homes. You have left the raising of your children to the god of technology of this world and this god that came out of the hand of man is stealing the love and respect of your children. I ask you parents, that you pay more attention and care to your homes; television, internet, cell phones and all the technology of death that my adversary has deployed in recent times around the world, are the cause that today many families are being lost.

Parents, resume as soon as possible the management and control of your families, because Heaven is very sad with the complacent attitude of many of you, who have turned your back on God and only think of providing material things to your children when in reality what they need the most is love, understanding, dialogue, respect and, above all, the presence of God in your homes! So, pastors of the family, make straight the path of your families, so that tomorrow you do not have to lament when you will be in the presence of God, because if you continue to turn your back on Him, the sentence you will receive will be: Depart from Me, I do not know you; go to the eternal fire where weeping and gnashing of teeth await you for your rebellion, disobedience and lack of love and charity for Me and your families.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you, my beloved children.

Your Mother, Mary who Sanctifies.

Make my title and my messages known in all corners of the earth, my little ones.”