Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Via Enoch: 1 of the 2 Witnesses of Revelation

My post from another message board:

The Senses of Scripture

The Church teaches that Holy Scripture was written in various senses. I would add that contrary to popular belief, the literal sense is not the manner in which a 21st century man would interpret it, but rather it is what the author intended when he wrote it. Surprisingly, far too many do not understand this. (I continue to see the title of the term: apocalyptic sense as a bit of an oxymoron, as it is far from revealing at times.)

My friend, Bob Stanley, does a good job of summarizing here:
    www.thecatholictreasurechest.com/senses.htm

The foregoing is not to suggest that passages written predominately in one sense can not contain verbiage written in other senses. Some examples: Mt 24, Mk 13, Jn 16, Lk 21, et al.

Indeed, the Apocalypse of John was written in the apocalyptic sense; and clearly theologians hold that we are correct to consider allegories and symbolism in our analyses.

The Teaching of the Church

The Catholic Church says relatively little about future events leading up to Christ's Second Coming. Many of her teachings are rejections (either implicit or explicit), not affirmations, of particular beliefs such as the dispensational dichotomy between the Church and Israel, the Pre-Tribulational Rapture, and reigning of Jesus in the flesh upon the Earth for 1,000 years (Millenarianism). What she does teach is quite clear, as well as succinct: there will be a Second Coming, a time of trial which the Church must endure, an Antichrist, a conversion of Jews to Christ, a definitive judgment of all people, and the fulfillment of the Kingdom that has already begun in the Church. Within those parameters, Catholics may freely roam, search the Scriptures, and seek to better understand the Word of God.

Make no mistake about it: (a) never once in the Gospels did Jesus tell his disciples to write anything down. Rather, He told them to go out and preach (cf. Mt 10:5-16); (b) for most of the life of the Church, the Faith was, and continues to be taught orally; (c) Holy Scripture itself tells us this. It also tells us that Holy Scripture is incomplete; (d) it is the Catholic Church which is the ‘pillar and bulwark of truth’ (cf. 1 Ti 3:15), not any book (no matter how Holy that book may be); (d) the deposit of Faith is a 3-legged stool, which includes Tradition, Holy Scripture and the Teachings of the Catholic Church; (e) the Catholic Church was founded by Jesus, and Jesus told us to obey His Church; (f) and there is more, but that is enough for this exercise. For additional info, see:

Scripture Alone? Is Half of the Story Sufficient?

http://www.call2holiness.org/Scriptu...ptureAlone.htm

How We Know That Holy Scripture is Truly the Word of God
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/433

It should be noted that the Church has not taken a definitive position with respect to the Two Witnesses of the Apocalypse. Having said that, a number of the Fathers and Doctors of the Church have. I have included a few below.

Jesus said to obey His Church

Jesus not only founded the Catholic and Apostolic Church (cf. Mt 16:15-19), but He told us to obey His Church:

“But if you are not listened to, take one or two others along with you, so that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If the member refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if the offender refuses to listen even to the church, let such a one be to you as a Gentile and a tax-collector. Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Mt 18:16-1

It is worthy of note that in the eyes of the ancient Hebrew, the two lowest forms of life were Gentiles and tax collectors. Here Jesus tells us to treat those who disobey His Church as BOTH, a Gentile and tax collector.

Of particular note is the reference to two (or three) witnesses, discussed further below.

Catholic Tradition

As discussed in the referenced writing above, Scripture Alone, Is Half the Story Sufficient? The Holy Bible was not defined by Pope St. Damassus I until the end of the 3rd century A.D.; the original texts were not translated completely into the Holy Bible (Latin Vulgate) until early in the 4th century; and the printing press was not invented until the 15th century. Furthermore even while in print, very few people could afford copies of the Holy Bible until the last 150, or so years. During such time, the Faith was being transmitted orally. I hasten to reiterate that as discussed in the above mentioned writing, Holy Scripture itself tells us that it is incomplete.

I would add that a number of the Fathers of the Church were students of the Apostles, or students of the disciples of the Apostles, and so on. That is to say, that they were ‘closer to the fire’ than we are. Accordingly, for this reason and those stated above, Catholic Tradition has been declared as part of the Deposit of Faith by the Church. It should be noted, that the teachings of the Fathers are subject to the formal interpretation of the Catholic Church.

Enoch, One of the Two Witnesses

"A single witness shall not prevail against a man for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed; only on the evidence of two witnesses, or of three witnesses, shall a charge be sustained." (Dt 19:15)

"'And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.' These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth. And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed. They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire. And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. For three days and a half men from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb, and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth. But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, 'Come up hither!' And in the sight of their foes they went up to heaven in a cloud." (Rv 11:3-12)

For centuries Church Fathers, scholars and theologians taught that the citation above from the book of Revelation refers to two prophets that God will send upon the evil world of the End Times, in one of His last efforts to convert evil men. As is evident in the word, 'witnesses' the two personages appear to be more than simply prophets. They will be two witnesses who will testify to the evil of the age before God chastises it during the terrible Day of the Lord. (1)

Holy Scripture teaches that Enoch and Elijah did not die ordinary deaths, but were taken up into the sky by an extraordinary acts of God. Consider th e following:

"Thus all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him." (Gn 5:23-24) (2)

"When they had crossed, Eli'jah said to Eli'sha, 'Ask what I shall do for you, before I am taken from you.' And Eli'sha said, 'I pray you, let me inherit a double share of your spirit.' And he said, 'You have asked a hard thing; yet, if you see me as I am being taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if you do not see me, it shall not be so.' And as they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Eli'jah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 Kgs 2:9-11) (2)

"For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. --- Behold, I will send you Eli'jah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse." (Mal 4:1-6)

Indeed, Tradition teaches that it is Enoch and Elijah who will return as the above mentioned two witnesses. As evidence of this fact, we submit the following citations from St. Augustine, St. John Damascene and St. Thomas Aquinas:

"After admonishing them to give heed to the law of Moses, as he foresaw that for a long time to come they would not understand it spiritually and rightly, he went on to say, And, behold, I will send to you Elias the Tishbite before the great and signal day of the Lord come: and he shall turn the heart of the father to the son, and the heart of a man to his next of kin, lest I come and utterly smite the earth. Malachi 4:5-6 It is a familiar theme in the conversation and heart of the faithful, that in the last days before the judgment the Jews shall believe in the true Christ, that is, our Christ, by means of this great and admirable prophet Elias who shall expound the law to them. For not without reason do we hope that before the coming of our Judge and Saviour Elias shall come, because we have good reason to believe that he is now alive; for, as Scripture most distinctly informs us, 2 Kings 2:11 he was taken up from this life in a chariot of fire. When, therefore, he has come, he shall give a spiritual explanation of the law which the Jews at present understand carnally, and shall thus turn the heart of the father to the son, that is, the heart of fathers to their children; for the Septuagint translators have frequently put the singular for the plural number. And the meaning is, that the sons, that is, the Jews, shall understand the law as the fathers, that is, the prophets, and among them Moses himself, understood it. For the heart of the fathers shall be turned to their children when the children understand the law as their fathers did; and the heart of the children shall be turned to their fathers when they have the same sentiments as the fathers. The Septuagint used the expression, and the heart of a man to his next of kin, because fathers and children are eminently neighbors to one another. Another and a preferable sense can be found in the words of the Septuagint translators, who have translated Scripture with an eye to prophecy, the sense, viz., that Elias shall turn the heart of God the Father to the Son, not certainly as if he should bring about this love of the Father for the Son, but meaning that he should make it known, and that the Jews also, who had previously hated, should then love the Son who is our Christ. For so far as regards the Jews, God has His heart turned away from our Christ, this being their conception about God and Christ. But in their case the heart of God shall be turned to the Son when they themselves shall turn in heart, and learn the love of the Father towards the Son. The words following, and the heart of a man to his next of kin, - that is, Elias shall also turn the heart of a man to his next of kin - how can we understand this better than as the heart of a man to the man Christ? For though in the form of God He is our God, yet, taking the form of a servant, He condescended to become also our next of kin. It is this, then, which Elias will do, lest, he says, I come and smite the earth utterly. For they who mind earthly things are the earth. Such are the carnal Jews until this day; and hence these murmurs of theirs against God, The wicked are pleasing to Him, and It is a vain thing to serve God." (3) St. Augustine of Hippo, The City of God, Book XX, Ch 29.

" --- But Enoch and Elias the Thesbite shall be sent and shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children , that is, the synagogue to our Lord Jesus Christ and the preaching of the apostles: and they will be destroyed by him. And the Lord shall come out of heaven, just as the holy apostles beheld Him going into heaven, perfect God and perfect man, with glory and power, and will destroy the man of lawlessness, the son of destruction, with the breath of His mouth. Acts 1:11. ---" St. John of Damascus, An Exposition of the Orthodox Faith, Book IV, Ch 29.

"Elias was taken up into the atmospheric heaven, but not in to the empyrean heaven, which is the abode of the saints: and likewise Enoch was translated into the earthly paradise, where he is believed to live with Elias until the coming of Antichrist." St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Part III, Q 49, Art 5, Ob 2.

A number of contemporary prophets (yet-to-be-approved by the Church) indicate also that it is Enoch and Elijah who will return, as discussed above – and soon. Indeed, certain messages from one indicate that he is the prophesied Enoch.

Brother Enoch (4)

MY MARIAN ARMY, be ready and prepared, FOR THE DAYS OF THE GREAT BATTLE are APPROACHING!

SEPTEMBER 14, 2016

APPEAL OF MARY HELP OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD

"Little children of my Heart, may the peace of my Lord be with you all and my help and protection always accompany you.

My Marian Army, be ready and prepared, FOR the days of the great battle are approaching. Enoch will guide you; he is the one chosen by my Father to instruct and prepare the people of God, in the spiritual battle. Listen to him and comply to the directives that we will send you through our Messenger.

Lend him all your collaboration so that he can carry out its mission; he comes on our behalf; make straight the way, do not expect another, he is already among you and the Glory of God is with him. Prepare yourselves, nations elect, to receive the Gift Messenger who brings the Good News for People of God. Rejoice, because the Almighty has sent a prophet among you.

Enoch, Enoc or Henoch, is the same messenger, so that you do not call into question his name and mission. The Spirit of my Lord is with him and together with Elijah, they will be the two candlesticks to light the way for the people of God in the approaching days of darkness. Elijah and Enoch will destroy the heresies and deceptions of the Antichrist in the time of his last reign. The flock of my Son will listen to them and follow them, because they see in them the presence of God who is coming to visit and to encourage His people.

My adversary and his flock will persecute and attack them, but he will not be able to hurt them, because the power of God will be with them. All those who try to harm them will die beforehand; only when they finish their mission will they be defeated by my adversary and give up their lives. My Father will be glorified by the testimony of His two witnesses. So, prepare yourselves, People of God, so that you may welcome Enoch and Elijah and remember that the Triumph is of our two Hearts.

Remain in the peace of my Lord.

Your Mother, Mary the Helper loves you.

Little children, make known my messages to all mankind."

[CONTINUED]
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

May 03 2018

Urgent call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful People

Very soon I will no longer be with you in My Tabernacles(5)

"My peace be with you, children of Mine.

Days are drawing near where you are going to say like Mary of Magdala, where have they taken the Body of my Lord?

My children, very soon I will no longer be with you in the silence of My Tabernacles, because you well know that the time of the great abomination is approaching; a time where I will be outraged, profaned and expelled from My Houses, by those who serve My adversary.

Those days are thus getting closer, but you children of Mine know that I will not leave you alone, you will find me in the Tabernacle of My Mother. She, My Mother, will be the bridge that will put you in communication with Me.

I ask you, My little ones, that during these days you are to be very close to My Mother, through the recitation of the Holy Rosary, so that you can receive instruction and directions that She will be giving you.

Follow the messages of salvation that we will send you through Enoch; My little Prophet; he is the instrument that Heaven has chosen so that together with My Mother and My Angels, will lead you safely to the doors of My New Creation.

My messages of salvation will guide you in those days where you will be walking through the desert of purification. Observe and put into practice all the instruction we will be sending you through the messages given to Enoch, so that you can proceed safely and be victorious in the trials you will undergo.

My other witness will manifest himself very soon, I have him reserved for the days of the last reign of My adversary. My two witnesses will fulfill all that is written for this end of time. Woe to those who try to harm them, because the weight of My Justice will unload on them and they will die in their action!

Remember what My Word says: Beware of touching My anointed ones, do not do any harm to My prophets. (Psalm 105. 15)

Do not attack My witnesses, so that you do not become Anathema, you and your descendants.

My two witnesses have the power to close the heavens so that it does not rain on earth during the time of their mission; they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to hit the earth with all kind of plagues (Revelation 11. 6). Then be prepared, My People, so that you may welcome My two witnesses, they, together with My Mother and My Angels, will pave the way for My next coming.

My children, all the events described in My Holy Word have been sped up by the wickedness and sin of the immense majority of this ungrateful humanity. The
    shortening of the incoming days, months and years, will be more noticeable; everything will happen faster, it will be like a dream for you.

Do not be afraid, if you remain united to Me, nothing is going to happen to you; not one of your hair will be lost. Walk therefore like Children of Light as you are, allowing your Light to dissipates the darkness and to show you the path that will take you to the doors of My New Creation.

My peace I leave you, My peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Eternal Shepherd, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Make My messages be known to all humanity."

October 15 2018

Call of Jesus of Mercy to his faithful people

Prepare for the arrival of my two Witnesses

"My children, my Peace be with you.

My little instrument, I am Jesus of the infinite Mercy, who today speaks to this ungrateful and sinful humanity. I am the God of Mercy who is waiting all sinners with open arms, without distinction of races, creeds, or religions, to forgive them if they repent and come to Me, with contrite and humiliated hearts. Once again, I say unto you: outside of Me, there are no more gods. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the One and Triune God, who manifests Himself to you as a Father and as a Judge.

I am in my Father and my Father in Me, who sees Me, sees my Father. We are one God in Trinitarian Unity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who unite us in Love. I am Jesus of Mercy who speaks to you through this messenger of ours; listen to my Prophet, he is my Voice, speaking to the desert of your hearts. Enoch, he will guide you through the desert of purification, listen and follow the instructions we will send you through our messenger, so that tomorrow you can arrive safely at the doors of the New Creation..

My messages of salvation of these end times, are spiritual nourishment for my flock, my messages are the compass that will guide you through the desert of purification: they are the hope that will keep you steadfast in faith, in those days of spiritual struggle. The words of my messages of salvation are: Way, Truth and Life, which you must follow and put into practice so that you may save your life tomorrow. Listen then to my Messenger of Good News, for he brings hope and salvation to my People. Rejoice, mountains and hills, Rejoice, my flock, for the feet of the messenger of Good News, will soon walk through nations, cities, valleys and paths, bringing the Good News to a People who will walk through the desert, persecuted and harassed.

My messenger will speak to the heart of the Gentiles and will strengthen them in faith, and my People Israel for his preaching will convert. My children, as Jonah was a sign for the Ninivites, so Enoch too, will be (a sign) for my People of these end times. My messenger has been passed through the furnace of tribulation and I am shaping him like clay in my hands, so that together with Elijah, they can take my People to the final victory. Just as Moses, it is almost ready the stone, the spirit of my Witness will soon walk among you. Rejoice People of mine, and provide all your assistance and cooperation to my two Witnesses, for they are the candlesticks that will guide you through the desert, shining the path of your lives with the Word of God.

Very soon, my Chosen Nations will know about them, they will give testimony of God and you will know People of mine, who are my messengers for the works and wonders that in my Name they will do. Mercy and justice will accompany them, they will be a blessing to my People and Justice and chastisement for the wicked ones. Prepare yourselves, People of mine, for the arrival of my two Witnesses, after my Warning you will know them.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

I am your Beloved, Jesus of Infinite Mercy.

Let my messages be known in all the ends of the earth."

John Leary (6)

December 10, 2016:
    Jesus said, "My people, your first reading focused on Elijah the prophet, and how he was taken up into heaven on a chariot with fiery horses. You remember several passages when he multiplied the oil and flour for the widow, and he had the prophets of Baal killed when he brought fire down from heaven on his sacrifice. Then in the Gospel I told the apostles that Elijah had come first in the person of St. John the Baptist. This was not reincarnation, but it was like the spirit of Elijah. St. John was first before Me to prepare the way of My mission. There is another passage in the Book of Revelation (11:3) that speaks of two witnesses in Elijah and Enoch, who will evangelize people before My return. They will be killed, but later I will raise them up in the end days. You can see how Elijah did come first, before My coming on earth, and before I will return. Trust in My prophets that I send to you, for they will witness to My coming in the end days."

June 15, 2017:
    Jesus said, "My people, you will soon see the two witnesses of Elijah and Enoch who will come upon the earth to condemn the evil ones. They will be slain, but later they will rise again in power to lead My armies against the evil armies. I will be victorious over all evil, and you can be assured of this. Evil will have a short reign before I will bring My Comet of Chastisement.(7) The evil ones will be placed in hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace as their reward. Trust in My power and be patient but a moment in time."

End of messages

Footnotes

(1) Re: the Day of the Lord, refer to our discussion in Iniquity With Divine Retribution at the Dawn of the Era of Peace - A Summary Guide to the Tribulation under Earth's Poles & Glaciers at www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm and at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...c_001170787477

(2) cf. St. Irenaeus, Adversus Haereses, Bk 5, Ch 5.

(3) "Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brethren: a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles come in, and so all Israel will be saved; as it is written, 'The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob'; 'and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.' As regards the gospel they are enemies of God, for your sake; but as regards election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.. For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable." (Rom 11:25-29)

(4) The messages of Brother Enoch have yet-to-be-approved by the Church. His archived messages can be found at www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org

(5) Refer to The Abomination of Desolation at http://www.call2holiness.org/TheAbom...Desolation.htm

(6) The messages of John Leary have yet-to-be-approved by the Church. His archived messages can be found at www.johnleary.com

(7) In the Links section of Yahoo Era of Peace site, refer to Space and the Cosmos https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s_001064442751

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Enoch – yet to be approved

July 30, 2019
    Call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch

Confess and repair for all your sins

"Little children of my Heart, the Peace of my Lord be with you all.

Little ones, I call you again to be ready and to be prepared for the arrival of God's Warning. Wake up at once, sinful humanity; do not remain asleep so that this transcendental event catches you in sin! Evil is on the rise, my adversary is on the loose, causing the loss of souls mostly because of the sins of flesh; if Heaven does not send you the Warning soon, many souls will continue to be lost, for they have not wanted to pay attention to the calls of Heaven.

Little children, before the appearance and last reign of my adversary, Heaven will send you the Warning,
    this is about to happen. The sin of this generation of these end times has made that all the events described in the Holy Word of God happen faster. Be Prepared Flock of my Lord, for the coming of the Warning, may your passage through eternity catches you in Divine grace, so that your soul may not suffer when all the misery and sin will be shown to your soul, with which you have offended God and your brothers and sisters.

I call you my children to confess and to repair for all your sins, so that when you arrive at the eternity, you do not know or feel the fire of the third (level of) Purgatory, where souls are slowly purified by burning fire; where your unconfessed or unrepaired sins, will torment you relentlessly. This place is the hardest one in the Purgatory, where there are all the souls taken by surprise by death in mortal sin, or far from God. There you find souls who were not condemned because of the Mercy of my Lord, Who granted some of them the grace, at the last moment, to ask for forgiveness; others were saved by the prayer of the Rosary of Mercy and of my Holy Rosary, when you ask for the souls that are most in danger of being condemned. A great deal of many others were not condemned because of their works of mercy they did in this world, or by the Holy Scapular they were wearing at the time of their departure.

My children, in the third (level) of Purgatory there are also many souls who were lukewarm, souls that because to their attachments and vanities of this world, turned away from God and only to seek Him when they had problems and necessities. Blessed are those the Warning catches in God's Grace and with their lamps lit with prayer, because their passage through eternity will be their greatest joy. Contrary to those ones the Warning catches in mortal sin, or in spiritual lukewarmness, because their passage through eternity will be their worst nightmare. Little children, regarding these poor souls, part of them are taken in care by the Third (level of) Purgatory while the other ones, by the fire of hell. Many souls, because of their sinful condition, will not resist the passage through eternity and will be lost, their spirit will no longer return to af this world.

Millions of souls, because of their wickedness, sin, and estrangement from God, will no longer return; others will be given a chance despite their sin, for not being this much a bad one. Heaven hopes that with the Warning all the Lukewarm of Heart will awaken, because if they do not, they will be lost at the time of the Great Tribulation. Everything has been accelerated due to the wickedness and the sin that exist in this world today, if the ungodly nations do not wake up from their wickedness, after the Warning what will come to them, will be fire from the sky. All those who, after the Warning and the Miracle, continue to sin and to do evil, will be separated from my Son's Flock. At the ending of the time of the Miracle, only the People of God and the children of darkness will remain; then the last reign of my adversary will begin and after the Great Armageddon which will be the final battle for your liberation.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you my Beloved Children.

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies.

Make known my messages and my advocation (title) up to all the ends of the earth."

End of message
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Warning Watch -- 2017

The Warning is close to happening.

Celestial Events Leading up to Centenary of Miracle of the Sun - Oct 13, 2017

The following contains very important and timely information re: certain celestial events signaling the opening of the remaining Seals of Revelation 6-7.

Discusses the significance of the recent total solar eclipse in the USA (Aug 21, 2017); the following 40 day trial period until the Feast of the Archangels & Yom Kippur (the day of atonement), and the passing of an asteroid on Oct 12.....and the Centenary of Our Lady's Miracle of the Sun at Fatima which occurred on Oct 13, 2017.

Time is short!

Sep 2, 2019
    Urgent call from St. Michael to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

The tribulations will purify and strengthen you

Who's like God? No one like God!

"Glory to God in Heaven and peace on the Earth to men of Goodwill.

Seed of my Father, the day is approaching when your soul will go through eternity, there, you will be shown the spiritual state in which you are and in Love and Service, you will be judged. Depending on what you have loved and served, it will also be the place where you will be taken in eternity. A judgment will be cast upon you as it happens to every soul when he comes to eternity and, according to your works, your judgment will be: Heaven, Purgatory or Hell.

The Most High will show you the state of your soul and you will realize how you have tarnished and soiled it with your sin. You will feel sorrow for having offended God through your brethren; you are going to see yourselves with all your misery and you will feel disgust about yourselves by all the sin and evil you have committed in this world. My Father will give you the Grace of Repentance, if you ask Him; not everyone will repent, because not everyone is written in the Book of Life. To other sinners and lukewarm souls, they will be given the opportunity to convert during the time of the Miracle. After this time has ended, only the Children of God and the children of Darkness will remain on the earth.

Do not fear People of God, because in your passage through eternity, you will be sealed with the Blood of the Lamb on your forehead and you will be given charisma and gifts you may need for the great spiritual battle. You will walk in this world through the desert of the tribulation, but the Grace and the Spirit of God will be with you. The tribulations will purify and strengthen you, if with faith and love, you offer God the setbacks of each day. Do not be afraid brethren, the Warning will be a Pentecost for the People of God; in coming back you will no longer feel fear nor you will be afraid, like the first disciples of Jesus, you will also announce in this world that the Kingdom of God is near.

You will be the Militant Army that together with the Celestial Armies, will march victorious. Our Lady and Queen Mary and Your Mother will accompany us and all united in unison, we will say:

Who's like God? No one like God!

That will be our battle cry that will give us victory over the forces of evil. I want, Militant Army, for you to make a replica of my Banner that you will carry in every spiritual battle, together with the Marian one. My Banner must carry an image that represents me, stepping on the dragon's head over your world and instead of the sword, a spear, my Armor in gold color with a light blue background and white like the sky; above in red letters, representing the Blood of the Lamb, it should say: MILITANT ARMY BATTLE FLAG: MICHAEL ARCHANGEL. In the middle of the world in red letters: WHO'S LIKE GOD? NO ONE IS LIKE GOD! The Marian Battle Flag and mine One on a smaller scale, together with the Rosary, must be worn on your neck, properly blessed or exorcized. This Armor will be a Protective Shield that will free you of the attacks and the incendiary darts of the evil one and his hosts of evil.

May the Peace of the Most High remain in you, People of God.

Your Brother and Servant, Michael the Archangel.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, Seed of my Father."

Via Brother Enoch (yet to be approved)

PREPARE YOURSELVES, MY LITTLE CHILDREN, BECAUSE THE SCHISM IN THE CHURCH AND THE FALL OF THE WORLD ECONOMY ARE COMING!

FEBRUARY 26 2017 2: 25 PM
    URGENT APPEAL FROM MARY ROSA MYSTIC TO MANKIND

My children, may the peace of my Lord be with all of you and my maternal protection always be with you.

Little ones, two great events that will mark the destiny of mankind are about to be unleashed. One can feel the fall of the world economy coming and with it, the time of the mark of the beast. The schism is the other event that is about to happen and that will mark the destiny of my Son’s Church; the rebellion of some cardinals will divide the Church, moving its foundations but never collapsing them.

The economy of nations will gradually weaken due to global instability; instability that has been planned by the elite to destabilize the markets and to bring about the era of the Microchip.The attack upon and death of one of the leaders of this world will be the trigger that will cause the world economy to fall definitively.Humanity will be stunned at this event, the world will be convulsed and the Illuminati elite will take advantage of this ominous event to cause the collapse of the world economy and start the mandatory use of the Microchip. Many nations will be bankrupt and the leaders of the powerful nations will exploit this to subdue and enslave them.

World banking led by the elite will be the first to file for bankruptcy; everything is planned to make humanity believe that the only way out of the great economic recession will be the adoption of a new system that will be managed by credits (points), which will only be granted if you have the mark of the beast.While all the logistics of the microchip are implanted and humanity is getting marked, for a while it will make use of the so-called plastic money that will be moved through credits or points.Paper money will disappear forever.

The World Bank, together with the International Monetary Fund, will provide loans to nations to lift them from their ruin with the condition that the obligatory use of the microchip be implanted in their population.The credits will be granted without any interest in order to revive the economy of nations. The mark of the beast will move the world economy; only those who have the mark of the beast implanted on their forehead or right hand will have access to credits or points. This is how the words of the Book of Revelation are fulfilled: “It forced all men, small and great, rich and poor, slave and free, to accept a stamped image on their right hand or their forehead, moreover, it did not allow a man to buy or sell anything unless he was first marked with the name of the beast or with the number that stood for its name. (Revelation 13: 16, 17)

Everyone who refuses to bear the mark of the beast will lose his job and possessions.In the time of the reign of my adversary the New World Order that will rule in the nations, will be in charge of expropriating all the goods and riches of those that are against the regime. All those who allow themselves to be marked will lose their identity and will become part of an authoritarian system where the human being will stop being a person, only to become a number, which will be coded and stored in the archive of a large computer called “Big Brother”. All those marked will be monitored by satellite, they will become entities and Big Brother will direct his destiny.

Big Brother will be the eye of satan who will see everything; he who tries to rebel or to get rid of the microchip will lose his life instantly.Foul-smelling sores will appear on the body of all those marked, the wrath of God will be unleashed upon them and they will have no rest day or night. The faithful people of God will be persecuted and many will lose their lives for their faith.

Little children, do not fear; if you prepare yourselves spiritually and obey our instructions, there is no reason to fear. Know that Heaven will not abandon you and I, your Mother, will cover you with my Mantle and make invisible all my faithful children who are devotees of my Holy Rosary.So put your trust in Our Two Hearts and everything will go according to the will of my Father. My Rosary will protect you from the hosts of evil and the spiritual and incarnate demons, who will not be able to do you any harm.

So, my little children, prepare yourselves because the schism in the Church and the fall of the world economy are coming. Pray that the power of continuous prayer will strengthen the Church and that the Church may endure the days of martyrdom and purification that lie ahead. You People of God, you are the Mystical Body of the Church and your Head is Christ. Support the Pope and my faithful cardinals so that this bitter chalice that the Church of my Son will drink will serve to strengthen her and allow the rebirth tomorrow of a new Church, more spiritual and more committed to the Gospel of my Son.

May the peace of my Lord, abide in you.

Your Mother, Mary Rosa Mystica, loves you.

Little children, make known my messages to all mankind.

Nov 25, 2019
    Urgent Call of Our Lady of Fatima to the Pope and to the People of God.

Message to Enoch.

Children, I ask you for a day of prayer, fasting and penance worldwide, for the coming December 8 of My Immaculate Conceptionfrom 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., so that we pray together My Holy Rosary and
    we pray to the Heavenly Father, for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart. May the entire Catholic world accompany me on this day, asking for this great intention!

"Little children, may the peace of my Lord be with all of you and my Maternal Protection accompany you always.

My Children, the unfortunate days are about to begin, stay spiritually prepared, so that you can cope with them and nothing and nobody can harm you. The anguish and the despair will soon be taken to humanity, great trials are coming next to each other, which they will make peace and tranquility get lost. The riots and civil demonstrations will intensify further, because of social injustice and corruption prevailing in many nations; the Anarchy and vandalism will appear in many nations, many rulers will fall and others will go into exile.

The voices of protest will not cease and atheist communismwill take advantage of this disagreement in the nations, to create chaos, destabilize governments, seize power and expand their mistakes. The hunger, the scarcity, ruin and slavery, will be the common denominator of the nations submitted by the communism; the worship of God and the Christian faith will be persecuted, the Cross of my Son will be changed by the Hammer and Sickle. The People of God will walk to exile and many martyrs will shed their blood for the strengthening of faith.

I make an urgent call to the Vicar of my Son here on earth, so that as soon as possible, he consecrates Russia to my Immaculate Heart, according to the request of Fatima.The Pope must travel to Russia in accompany of the Purpurados (bishops) and consecrate that nation, so that the tentacles of communism do not expand more throughout the world; otherwise, your atheistic doctrine will spread and bring many misfortunes to humanity.
    Before God's Warning arrives, Russia must be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart.Attend to me, the Shepherd of the Flock of my Son. The consecration of this nation is no longer delayed, so that tomorrow you have no regrets.

Little children, I ask you for a day of prayer, fasting and penance worldwide, for the coming December 8 of my Immaculate Conception from 12:00 AM to 6:00 P.M., so that we pray together My Holy Rosary and we pray to the Heavenly Father, for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart.May the entire Catholic world accompany me, asking for this great intention.

Little children, if communism expands it will be the misfortune of the peoples. Start then little children, prepare for that day, so that we may be of one family, praying and pleading with the Father for this great intention. Marian Army, call the prayer day for this day, share my little story, the power of the chain prayer and my Holy Intercession. May the Divine Will be favorable to our request. Again I tell you, if Russia is not consecrated to my Immaculate Heart as I requested in Fatima, communism will take over the world.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you, my Beloved Children.

Your Mother, the Lady of Fatima

Make my messages known to all mankind."

Nov 19, 2019
    Urgent call of God the Father to His falthful people.
    Message to Enoch

A celestial body will touch the earth

"My people, my Inheritance, my Peace be with you.

Shema (Listen) Israel:

The rider of my Justice is already riding upon the earth and very soon, he will unload his cup, on its inhabitants.
    A celestial body will touch the earth and bring many misfortunes, by the clash of this fireball the days will be further shortened.The universe is in transformation and its turmoil will cause many wastes by cosmic explosions to enter the earth in the form of fireballs, ravaging your planet, punishing by my Will the ungodly nations.

The pains for humanity are about to begin,how sad I feel as a Father, in seeing that my days of Justice are approaching and the immense majority of humanity continue to be going asleep by sin and evil! The days of Justice are coming, take refuge in prayer; keep calm and do not lose faith, for the days of trial come close, where you will be tested like gold is tested in the fire. You will be distressed in all aspects of your life and if you are not prepared, you will succumb at the passage of the tribulations. Run, run, foolish ones to put your accounts in order, because your Master is about to knock at the door of your soul and to ask you for the balance of your life! I will arrive like a thief at night, that I may find you awake and with the lamps lit with prayer, so that you may be justified and have nothing to lament.

Woe mortals, who continue to turn your back and your face on Me, for I will do the same to you in the days of my Justice! You will be all like straws that will burn under the fire of my Just Wrath. Sinful humanity, you already touched the bottom. Who can be saved in the time of my Justice? Only the righteous ones and the clean of heart can be saved; only those who act righteously will be justified and these can be counted. The immense majority of this humanity that walks in sin and in wickedness will be erased in an instant and there will be no memory of it.

Time is running out race of snakes, go on in your crazy race of sin, you have almost reached the finish line, where the eternal death awaits you as a reward. The depths of the abyss await you, there, there will be the crying and grinding of teeth. This is the payment you will receive for all your sin, wickedness and injustice, with which you acted in this world.

My people, during the time of my Justice, praise the Glory of God, with chants and Psalms, do not panic. Prayer and praise will be your strength that will help you endure those days. Pray in chain with your brethren, that the power of prayer may mitigate the course of the events and all may be in accordance with my Holy and Divine Will. This time of purification is necessary to cut the chaff that is suffocating the good harvest; very soon my Angels will come to separate the wheat from the chaff. only the good harvest will enter my New Creation. New Heavens and New Earth will be the delight of my chosen People.

Remain in my Peace, my people, My Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, the Lord of Creation.

Let my messages be known to alll mankind, People of mine."

October 31, 2019
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His flock.

Message to Enoch.

The door of the fold is about to close

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

My flock, you are in the times of purification, pray all the time so that no force of evil can rob you of your peace. Great Heavenly manifestations are about to take place, never seen before by any eye; Heaven will manifest itself to you in the firmament, do not get scared, these manifestations are a call for you to return to God and to prepare yourselves for the coming of the Warning.

The sky will get dressed up with colors of different shades and halos around the sun and the moon; they will let you see the greatness of God. Rejoice, for it is near the day in which you will pass through eternity and the clean of heart, will see the Glory of God in its entire splendor. All the events are about to be unleashed in chains, when you least think of it, great tribulations will come to you and, in the midst of them, the Warning will come to you. Millions of souls are still kept asleep by sin, living day to day, not realizing that the days of the great trial are near, if they do not wake up as soon as possible and return to God by the heart, they will be lost forever.

Take advantage, rebellious sheep, of the days that still have light, because very soon darkness and darkness will envelop the earth and you will no longer be able to return to the fold. Listen to my last calls rebellious sheep, answer with bleating so that I can locate you and take you back to the fold, before night falls. Do not be stubborn and undocile, for you know that I love you and I do not want your death. I go looking for you my lost sheep, I have abandoned the ninety-nine ones, to go after your rescue; run, run, because the door of the fold is about to close! Do not follow the wide path, for it leads to perdition and death; take back the narrow path that leads you to the door of the fold, where I will be waiting for you.

I am calling and looking for you: Prostitutes, homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, lustful, impure, liars, idolatrous, slanderous, envious ones and the other sinners who roam this world without God and without Law, like sheep without shepherd. Pay attention to my last calls and, as soon as possible, return to Me, that I am your Eternal Shepherd. I am waiting for you, do not delay, all you have to do is to come back, my lost sheep, in order to close the door. A space in the fold awaits you; the green meadows and the fresh waters await you to calm your hunger and to quench your thirst. Hurry, I am waiting for you, because I go out my way in my love for you.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd of All Times.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, sheep of my Flock."

October 21, 2019
    Call of Mary Who Sanctifies to the people of God.

Message to Enoch.

The god of money has its days numbered

"My children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Love and Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little ones, days of anguish and restlessness are coming, very soon the humanity separated from God will fall into despair; the bad news will follow one after another and all those who live without God and without Law will go crazy. The world finds himself convulsed by revolts and internal conflicts in nations, which will be unleashed in chains.

Unemployment and lack of opportunity will spark conflicts in many nations, especially in the poorest ones. The chain migration of its inhabitants will awaken xenophobia in the countrymen of the most prosperous nations; and this will bring pain, death and misfortune to migrants. The economies of many nations have begun to weaken, the global economic crisis is approaching: millions of unemployed people are going to roam the streets searching for opportunities; many nations, because of the financial collapse, will go bankrupt. The economic crisis is going to affect all the nations, but in especial way the poorest ones.

Little children, the days of the world financial hecatomb are coming,the god dollar will begin its fall and its glorious days will come to their end. Very soon, my children, money will be rubbish, it will no longer serve to satisfy your needs; it will lose its purchasing power and its value, and it will roll to the ground. The economic crisis will drive many crazy, the god of money has its days numbered. The economic catastrophe will affect all of humanity; at that moment, all those who put their faith and trust in this idol, will see it fall like sandcastles.

Little children, only in God you have to put your faith, security and trust, for the idols of the earth. they are today and tomorrow they are gone; they are the work of man's hand and they have a beginning and an end, they are vanity of vanities. God alone is the only One who can give you security and help you overcome the trials. So, little ones, the fall of the economy at world level is approaching. Stand firm in the faith and confident in the Divine Mercy, so that you may overcome the days of economic crisis, without despair and without losing your mind.

My Children, pray for all the messengers of Heaven, because the emissaries at the service of my adversary, will undertake a campaign of scorn, defamation and slander, against them, in order to divide and to sow doubt and discord in the flock of my Son. Our messengers are going to be attacked, discredited and placed in the public gallows,this way you do not pay attention to these defamations and attacks. Support them with your prayers, fasting, and sacrifices, so that they may continue to carry the light of the Gospel of my Son, and continue to be a guide to the People of God in these times of so much spiritual darkness.

My little ones, the Warning is getting close,be prepared with your lamps lit with prayer, so that when the Master comes and knocks at the door of your soul, He finds you awake and ready and you be able to depart with Him to eternity.

That the Peace of the Most High remain in you.

Your Mother, Mary Who Sanctifies.

Make my messages and title known to the whole world, little children of my Heart."

October 8, 2019
    Call of Mary Help of Christians to God's people

Message To Enoch.

You are in a spiritual battle

"Little children of my Heart, the Peace of the Most High be with all of you and my Love and Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little ones, you are in a spiritual battle, therefore you cannot lower the guard of your prayer, because the forces of evil are stalking you at every instant. Your mind is the main battlefield; for this, you must protect yourselves all the times with prayers and short invocations to the Most Precious Blood and Wounds of my Son. You can also turn to Me or to the Blessed Souls, to assist you and to protect you from every attack of the evil one who seeks to destabilize you, to steal your peace, and if you get distracted, your soul.

Remember, little children, that you must clothe yourselves with your Spiritual Armor morning and night (Ephesians 6. 10 to 1 and reinforce it with the prayer of Psalm 91, so that you can withstand the attacks of the adversary. It is necessary that you dedicate some of your time to prayer and to the meditation of the Word of God, so that you may stand firm in the faith. Consecrate yourselves every day to the power of the Blood of my Son and do not neglect my Rosary, for it is a powerful armor to defeat my adversary. Every Hail Mary is a scourge to satan and his demons, my adversary flees when my little children and families pray with faith, my Holy Rosary.

My children, if you do not pray, the mental spirits will take over your mind and you will end up in the hands of my adversary. Every incendiary dart to your mind, must be repelled with short prayers to the Blood and Wounds of my Son or to bring all captive (evil) thinking to the obedience of Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 10:5). You can also say: "Hail Mary Most Holy, come in my Aid Most Holy Mother"or to call our Beloved Prince Michael (the Archangel) or the Blessed Souls who in life fought in this world the evil one. The prayer of the Shield my Son's Blood, given to Enoch, is also a powerful Armor to fight the forces of evil; do it in the morning and night so that you may receive the protection of Heaven.

Make use of all the Spiritual Armor we gave you. Wear my Rosary on your neck, the Rosary of the Blood of my Son, the replica of the Marian banner and the replica of the banner of Michael, the same as the Medal of our beloved Benedict and of the Ichthys; all this protection must be blessed and exorcised by one of our Priests or Ministers. Therefore, little children be alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer, for the days of darkness are coming. Pray for the Pope and for the Cardinals and for the Synod that is taking place in the Church; that the Light and Wisdom of the Holy Spirit may enlighten and guide them, so they can carry out the reforms that the Church needs, without affecting Her moral and doctrine. May the Word of God continue to guide Her and She may continue to be Mother, Teacher, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Roman, Light and Guide of the People of God.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you.

Your Mother, Mary Help of Christians

Let my messages be known to all mankind, little children of my Heart."

October 2, 2019
    Urgent call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people.

Message to Enoch.

The Calvary for my Church is approaching

"My children, my Peace be with you.

My little ones, the earth and humanity very soon will be purified with fire falling from the sky; fire that will cleanse your world of all the chaff of sin and of evil.Woe to the ungodly nations, for you are going to know the power of my Father's Arm of Justice that will be unleashed against them! When the safer humanity is going to feel, the days of anguish and tribulation will come; in a fraction of seconds everything will change and what you know today will cease to exist; this humanity will not be able to stand up, that another calamity will be coming to it.

The days of the great trial are approaching, days of scarcity, famine and tribulation, like never before seen on earth. What a sadness that through pain, suffering and purification, this humanity awakens!
    The Schism will mark the beginning of the sufferingsand, woe to those who continue being kept asleep by sin, for in truth I say for unto you, there will be no more dawn for them!

My children, very soon my Houses will be closed, my daily Worship suspended, and my Tabernacles desecrated, many will be looking for Me and will not find Me, I will only be found by my Faithful People.Anguish and despair will seize the lukewarm and sinful humanity; my Spirit will depart from the immense majority who walk in sin and in spiritual lukewarmness. Then you will know ungrateful humanity, what means to live without the Spirit of God that gives life. The darkness and its master will take over the world and the darkness will be so great that only the lamps lit with the prayer of my Faithful People will shine.

Flock of mine, the Calvary for my Church is approaching, the scandals in it and the misinterpretation of the new reforms, will cause the Schism to blow up; which will be the most destructive in the history of my Church.My Church will be flogged by the Scourge of division,
    the rebels will move away from itand they will carry with them a great number of souls. They will establish a new Church and this one will totally serve my adversary; another Pope will be appointed; Rome will lose her faith and will burn in its seven hills. The new church will be the sewer of the demons, where there will be no morals, but debauchery and sin; everything is ready to give the start to the Church of the New Age, led by the ecclesiastical Freemasonry and oriented by my adversary.

Millions of souls will lose their faith and will move away from my Church, and many for lack of knowledge will join the rebels. The church of the new age will worship Satan and will give cult to him; it will be the church of debauchery and sin, where there will be no compromise, no crosses, no narrow path to walk on nor a tight one. Everything will be allowed, no one will he a sinner; under the motto of Love everyone will be absolved of their sins. O Judas, clothed in purple, many of you will be my executioners; again you will hand the Son of Man, represented in his Church, over to my adversary! Your hour is coming, what you have to do, do it quickly. Woe to those who will hand my Church that I am over, for I truly tell you, that your pay will be the eternal death!

My disciples, come and console Me, I am overcome by loneliness and by sadness in seeing the betrayal that I am going to suffer from those who claim to be of my family and who swore to be faithful to Me. My suffering is great at receiving the floggings of their betrayal, the thorns of their ingratitude, and the cross of the division of my Church; my Calvary is approaching, don't leave Me alone; I am the Prisoner of Love who begs for your company, I thirst for consoling souls who come to my Houses to mitigate my suffering. Do not pass by in distance from my Houses, enter to visit Me; I am the Loved One who is not Loved who asks you like a beggar a handout of love and of company. I'm waiting for you, don't be late.

Your Beloved, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Children of mine"

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

Feb 13, 2020
    Call of Mary, Help of the Christians, to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Epidemics, viruses and plagues, are spreading throughout the creation

"My Beloved Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, epidemics, viruses and plagues, are spreading throughout the creation; many of these diseases of viruses are being created in laboratories and sponsored by the Illuminati Elites at the service of the New World Order. These foundations at the service of my adversary have been given millions of dollars for the creation of all kinds of diseases of viruses in laboratories, which are spreading in the airspace of many nations; these lethal viruses have as purpose to decimate much of the world's population, especially the population of the so-called third-world countries.

My Children, very soon viruses of diseases and plagues, created in laboratories and scattered in the air, will be activated by the climate change that your planet is suffering from. Heat will activate the viruses that are being spread in the air. The children and the elderly population will be the most affected. The children and the elderly have become a burden to the rulers of many nations, because they are not productive. Millions of viruses of diseases that had already been eradicated, are being genetically modified to be more resistant and to cause more harm to the population of the poorer nations. The antidote to these disease viruses will only be handled by the Illuminati elites; only in some nations the antidote will be spread in the air.

People of God, fear not, make use of the natural remedies that Heaven has sent you through our Messengers,so that you can counteract the harmful effects of these viruses of diseases that are about to hit and to decimate the world's population. That all the People of God may have the
    Manual of Natural Remedieshandy, so that when the plagues, epidemics and pandemics come, they may not harm you, your families, or your communities. The Medicine of Heaven, will rid you of these plagues, epidemics and pandemics, which are about to come.

Little children, make abundant water, salt and oil be blessed and exorcised, for these sacramentals will be of great help to you in those days. Again I say unto you, do not let go of my Rosary because it is your greatest spiritual protection,for the days of anguish and of desolation that are coming. Therefore comply, my little ones, with all the instructions that Heaven is sending you so that you may emerge victorious during the time of purification that is about to begin.

May the Peace of God remain in you.

Your Mother, Mary The Help of Christians.

Make my children my messages be known to all mankind."

Feb 9, 2020
    Call to the People of God from Saint Michael the Archangel and the Archangels and Angels of the Celestial Army.
    Message to Enoch.

The spiritual battles in your mind will be stronger every day

"The Peace of the Most High be with you allI, People of God.

Who's like God? No one's like God!

Seed of my Father, do not separate yourselves even for a single instant from God, for the enemy of your soul wanders like a roaring lion, looking for whom to devour. The spiritual battles in your mind will be stronger every day, protect yourselves with your Spiritual Armor (1) and at all time invoke the Power of the Blood of the Divine Lamb of God; also invoke Our Lady and Queen, our Beloved Prince Michael, the Blessed Souls and also us the Archangels and the Angels of the Celestial Army. We will gladly come to defend you from both the attacks and the incendiary darts of the evil one who seeks to steal your peace and if you neglect your souls.

I, Michael, your Prince, am already in your midst. Call me with my battle cry: Who's like God? No one's like God, three times and I will come with my Brothers to help you. Do not be afraid because fear does not come from God, immediately reject any incendiary dart that the evil one casts to your mind, do not let it penetrate so that it does not strengthen and causes you to fall into temptation.

Beloved People of God, stand firm in the faith, by praying and by being vigilant, remember that the closer you are to the Most High, by doing His Will, the more attacks and temptations from the evil one you are going to have. Again I say unto you, if you are clinging to God through prayer, fasting, and penance, the enemy of your soul will not be able to make you fall into his deceptions and spiritual attacks. You are already, People of God, in the days of spiritual battle. Watch and pray so you do not fall into temptation. Mortify your senses and your flesh. Remember that you are fragile and weak and that without the help of Heaven you are lost. Remain in alert and vigilant, as soldiers of the earthly Militia that you are, do not lower your defense of prayer, for the enemy of your soul and its spirits of evil lay traps at you at all times. Read the Holy Word of God and memorize it in your mind and in your heart, for it is the Swend of the Spirit, which will defend you from the attacks and incendiary darts of the evil one. I remind you Brethren, that the enemy of your soul will attack you where you are weaker. He will attack you especially through your flesh, senses and your faith. He seeks to deceive you and to create doubts in you, so that you may lost confidence in God and in yourselves. For this reason, Brethren, you must close every open spiritual door with prayer, confession, fasting and penance, strengthening you with daily Communion and meditating on the Holy Word of God.

Seed of my Father, good deeds and almsgiving, given with love to your neighbor and offered to God for your sins, also serve to strengthen you in the spiritual fight. Therefore attend, people of God, to these instructions that we have given you, that you may put them into practice and thus emerge victorious in the daily spiritual battle.

Remain in the Peace of the Most High, Beloved People of God.

Your Brothers and Servants, Michael the Archangel and the Archangels and the Angels of the Celestial Militia.

Make, Brothers, our messages be known to all humanity."

Jan 31, 2020
    Call of Mary the Mystical Rose to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

The time of trials is starting for you

"Dear Little Children, may the Peace of my Lord be with all of you and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, the struggle between good and evil grows stronger; the sin and evil of this humanity, give strength to the spirit of evil. The tribulations have already begun, and all that departs from God will be a risk of being lost; darkness already covers the earth and very few lamps are lit with prayer that light up at night.

Souls who repair and console, watch with Me during night hours, especially in the early morning; repairing for the sinners of this world and consoling my Son, who remains sad in all Tabernacles for the ingratitude of this sinful humanity! Unite in prayer with Me, by asking for my humble Intercession and also by asking for the Intercession of Our Beloved Prince Michael and that of the Celestial Armies of Archangels and Angels. I ask you children of mine, humbly, that you multiply the cenacles of prayer, reparation and consolation during nighttime, because it is during the hours of darkness and of obscurity, where my adversary becomes stronger due to the lack of prayer. Don't forget to be protected with your Spiritual Armor (1), reinforced with Psalm 91. Remember that you are in a spiritual battle and you cannot stay without protection; again, I remind you, that your battle is not with the people of the flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the rulers of this dark world, against the spirits of the evil that roam the air. (Ephesians 6, 12)

Little children, your prayer, fasting and penance, by being in God's Grace, weakens the forces of evil; offer your sacrifice for all the sinners of this world and especially for those souls most in danger of being condemned. The hours of reparation and of consolation to my Son at night, snatch many souls from the kingdom of darkness; these nightly cenacles of reparation and of consolation are terror for demons; that is why, little children, you must spread them across the five continents so that my adversary loses power during night hours.

My children, the time of trials is starting for you; be prepared because difficult days will come to you, where you will be tested like gold is tested in the fire; bad news, calamities, natural disasters, scarcity, pests, viruses, drought, hunger, suffering and death, it is what is about to come to humanity. Trials that you will only overcome if you are clinging to God and united to Me, through the prayer of my Holy Rosary; your faith will be tested, the universe of your mind will be shocked just as my Son, the devil will tempt and mortify you , in order to test your faith , trust and fidelity to God . I say unto you , my little ones that only those who persevere will attain the crown of life and will be able to inhabit the New Creation . Do not be afraid, People of God ; if you come to Me , your Mother, I will protect you with my Holy Rosary and hide you in my Immaculate Heart , so that these days of Divine Justice , that are beginning , may pass by you like a dream.

Remain in the Peace of my Lord .

Your Mother, Mary, the Mystical Rose .

Let my messages be known to all mankind ."

Jan 27, 2020
    Call of God the Father to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

You must prepare for the coming of the time of My Justice

"My people, My Inheritance, My Peace be with you.

My children, the shortening of the days coupled with the wickedness and sin of this humanity of these end times, have accelerated the time of My Justice. The tribulations are already starting and when you are going to be most distressed, the day of My Warning will come; as Father of mankind, it gives Me pain that I have to bring My Justice upon you to restore the order and the law, but this humanity has not accepted My Mercy; every day sin and evil increase more. If the time of My Justice does not come soon, my Creation risks to be lost, due to the pride and the longing for power of many kings of this world.

My people, you must prepare for the coming of the time of my Justice, stay in alert and vigilant, do not neglect prayer or the praise; may your faith remain steadfast in spite of the suffering and of calamities you will have to go through. The coming of My Warning is imminent,for that, you must be spiritually prepared so you will not suffer in your journey through eternity; make a good confession of life and feed yourselves with the Body and the Blood of my Beloved Son, the Divine Lamb of God. This is so that when you come to My Supreme Tribunal you may be irreproachable.

Do not let go of the Rosary of my Beloved Daughter, your Mother Mary, because she intercedes for all her children and especially for all the devotees of the Holy Rosary who help her rescue so many souls.Pray to your Guardian Angel and to the Blessed souls, for they also intercede for you; remain in Communion with God, that your passage through eternity may be your greatest joy.

My people, my Creation cries out: Justice, Justice, for it can't stand so much outrage from the hand of man; the fury of all the elements of nature is about to wake up and it will be millions of souls that are going to be lost, because they have not wanted to heed the calls of Heaven calling for conversion. All the earth is at the point of beginning to shudder and it will not stop until the time of My Justice ends. Pain, panic and fear everywhere, will seize humanity and there will be no one who is going to listen to her. My people, you do not have to be afraid, prayer, fasting and penance, united with your faith, will be your greatest strength to help you endure the time of My Justice.

When the earth will be in pain, pray and praise the Glory of God and everything will pass without causing you any fear. You must have already placed your Spiritual Armor (1), day and night, making it extended to your children and family members in this time. Seal yourselves with the Blood and the Wounds of my Beloved Son and seal your families and homes day and night, so that you may be well protected. Do not forget the Ichthys (symbol) at the front door of your homes and in each room; may all be Sealed with the Blood and the Wounds of my Son, so that when the Angel of my Justice passes over, he does not touch the People of God with his Sword. Comply then Children of mine with these instructions, for the time of my Justice is starting and there is no way back.

Remain in My Peace, My People, My Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Creation.

Make my messages known to all mankind, My Children."

Jan 23, 2020
    Call from Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people.
    Message to Enoch.

Natural disasters, drought, viruses and diseases, are about to unleash.

"My Peace be with you, My children.

Beloved children, the time is getting shorter and shorter, days, months and years are passing by faster;
    The length of time is about to reach the 12-hour limit, and from that point going forward the time of My Justice will begin.

The fury of nature is about to awake and there will be no safe place in any corner of the earth; natural disasters, drought, viruses and diseases, are about to unleash and this humanity remains numbed by sin. Poor sinful humanity, if he does not wake up from his lethargy and returns to God as soon as possible, surely, he is going to be lost forever! The time of pain for humanity is beginning and there is already no turning back; bad news is about to start and following one after another; this humanity will not finish to get up that another calamity will be coming upon.

Signs and signals are becoming more noticeable in the whole Creation, Heaven is exhausting all resources to save the greatest number of souls, but this ungrateful humanity continues to turn its back on God's calls. My people, the days of the great trial are approaching, stand firm in the faith so that you may overcome them; your faith and trust in God will be tested; those will be days of despair where the enemy of your soul and its hosts of evil will prove you. You will cry out to Heaven and you will not find any answer, those will be days of spiritual aridity. In the passage through the desert you will be tempted and only those who persevere in the faith will be able to overcome the trial. Read my Holy Word, meditate it and record it both in your mind and in your heart, because it is a Sword of Double Blade, which will defend you from the temptation and the deception of the enemy of your soul.

My children, feed yourselves as much as you can of My Body and of My Blood, that you may be spiritually well strengthened so that you may withstand the days of trial that are coming.Take advantage of these days in which I am still in your midst, for the days where I will no longer be in My Tabernacles are approaching, and then you will say like Mary of Magdala: where have they taken the Body of my Lord?

My little ones, the persecutions of My Faithful People and the desecration to My Houses have already begun; signs that announce to you that the time of darkness has begun;therefore be alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer, that you may light up the coming darkness. Remain in My Peace and in My Love and do not be afraid; I will not abandon you; My Mother will be the Tabernacle where you will meet Me in those days of darkness and spiritual aridity. That nothing and no one separate you from Me.

Remain in my Peace, Children of mine.

Your Beloved, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, Flock of Mine."

Jan 14, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

The world is about to enter the great turmoil

"My Peace be with you, Sheep of my Flock.

Flock of mine, the dawn of a new morning will soon dispel the darkness; New Heavens, a New Earth, and a New Creation, within the Divine Will are ready to replace this world as you know it. Every day you enter deeper into the time of my Parusia, my Second Coming; I truly say unto you, that before this happens, you must first pass through the desert of purification, in order for you to be worthy to be in my presence in my New Creation.

Flock of mine, the world is about to enter the great turmoil; revolts and civil wars will intensify, due to social injustices existing in many nations. The anxiety for power of many rulers will spark wars between nations; peoples will be fighting against peoples, there will be hunger and natural disasters, it will be the beginning of pains for humanity. This will be another sign that will announce that my next coming is near.

My flock, evil already walks among you and it is spreading its tentacles, this humanity with its sin and wickedness, every day strengthens it more; darkness is taking over this world, the vast majority of humanity drift like a rudderless ship. They do not want to attend or listen to my calls, they are a race of tick heads; the eternal death will come to them suddenly, if they keep turning their backs on me and not their face.

The shadow of evil is spreading for so much evil and sin, I remind you again, that you must be well protected with your Spiritual Armor (1), worn morning and night, so that evil cannot harm you.The servants of evil creep around and they are dressed in sheepskin, looking for my sheep to make them fall off the cliff. Be very careful flock of mine and do not open your heart to anyone, for not everyone who says, Lord, Lord, comes from me. You are already in the midst of wolves, be very careful and examine the spirits, asking for much discernment from my Holy Spirit, especially when someone strange comes near you seeking your companionship or friendship.Read my Holy Word in Matthew 24 and Daniel 12, so that you may understand what had been written about these times and they are already being fulfilled. Again, I say unto you, stand firm in the faith, that nothing and no one will deceive you.

A year of great social, moral, spiritual and material upheavals, beginning of pains for humanity; be prepared, and do not fear, for not a single one of your hair will be lost, like a branch remains united to the Vine. My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, sheep of My Flock."

(1) Re: Spiritual Armor (1), refer to: www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/spiritualarmour.html
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/Spiritual%20Armor%20English%20Complete.pdf

Passover Meteor Shower....as Jesse calls it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNvzxXd1IQ

This reminds one of the following prophecies:

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

Dec 1, 2019
    Call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God.

Many fireballs are about to fall on your world

"My Beloved Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Love and Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, many fireballs are about to fall on your world; do not panic, when this beginsto happen what you must do is to pray and to praise the Glory of God. The power of my Holy Rosary will be of great help to you in these days of purification; if you pray my Rosary with faith, I will give you the Peace of my Son and everything will be more bearable to you; in the face of the events that are about to come, your greatest protection will be the prayer of my Rosary and the praise to God the Father.

Many nations for their wickedness and sin will disappear from the face of the earth, the Divine intervention is urgent; for sin and evil have intensified and if purification is not promptly given, today's mankind would destroy the creation. This humanity is more and more distant from God, the moral, social and spiritual values are in decline and sin and wickedness have reached their limit. God's creation does not bear so much outrage, the sin of today's man is destabilizing the balance and the harmony of the created things; all the elements of creation will soon rebel against this ungrateful and sinful generation.

Millions of souls are going to disappear in the passage of the Divine Justice and the immense majority will be eternally lost. Help me, little children, with your prayers, fasting, and penances, to rescue so many souls who roam this world, without God and without Law! Never before so many lost soul, the sin and the wickedness of this generation keep hell filled with souls.

My Children, I am very saddened to see so many families and homes, gradually being lost because of the technology of these end times. What a pain I feel in my Heart of Mother, with so many little children of mine, that from the time they get up until going to bed, they live immersed in the technology of this world! They do not rest nor they interact as a family and the saddest, they have no time for God and for prayer. The god of technology is going to be in charge to take those families to the eternal damnation. The work, the technology and the worries of this world are stealing the spaces for dialogue and for prayer in families. Many parents have entrusted the education of their children to the god of technology; from a young age my children get introduced into the world of technology and learn faster to handle the cell phone, the TV or the computer, than to talk.

Parents, again I turn to you, so that you may be very aware of what your children see, play and listen to,! There are TV shows that seem harmless, but they are not; many cartoons are being programmed with the ideology of gender, by teaching my little ones that (male of female) sex does not exist, that boys can behave like girls and girls like boys. There are other children's programs that teach occultism, or that lead my little ones to rebellion, violence or sex. Parents do not continue to be so permissive with the upbringing of your children, because due to your permissiveness, you have today many families being adrift, and many families condemned eternally. Reconsider parents, so tomorrow you do not have to lament! Take back the prayer of my Holy Rosary as a family, set a time for prayer and dialogue in your homes; control the use of technology and instill in your children the moral, social and spiritual values. Pray, talk and listen more to my little ones, parents I ask you this to you from the heart!

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies.

Make my advocation and my messages known to all mankind, my Beloved Little Children."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

December 20, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are going to see some unusual events that could shock people with the severity of the destruction. You have heard of a large meteor that fell in Russia and it wiped out many pine trees. This coming meteor will be on the same scale, and it will shock people with the amount of damage it will cause.Do some research on this event in Russia, because this is about to be repeated.”

Note: Tunguska explosion (June 30, 190 knocked down 80 million trees over an area of 830 square miles. The shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. The fireball was 50 to 100 meters wide and it produced 185 times more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

December 28, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, this asteroid did not hit the earth today as you know. These astronomers make calculations of orbits, but asteroids are hard to see, and even harder to estimate their orbits. I did show you a meteor from one of these collisions of asteroids that will hit the earth, but I did not give you a date.You will need to be watchful in the skies because these objects do not give you much warning.”
    www.johnleary.com

Mar 23, 2020
    Message to Enoch.

If you do not remain united to Me, like the Branch to the Vine, you will perish

My Flock, pandemics will intensify, for a time humanity will be ravaged by the viruses of diseases. Viruses created by the human science at the service of my adversary, which purpose is to decimate much of the world's population. Thousands of viruses of diseases, many of them already eradicated, will reappear and will be more resistant and lethal. Fear not my flock, the power of my Blood and Psalm 91, will deliver you from all viruses, plagues and pandemics, if you pray them with faith.

Remember that well in advance, I announced to you through our messengers the arrival of these viruses, pandemics and tribulation coming to you. Now, do you finally believe? You took my warnings as a game and you didn't pay attention to my calls. In truth I say to you, all those who separate from Me will perish. I announced to you the coming of the great tribulations that you might be prepared, but you ignored my warnings. Today gain I say to you: the war, the schism and the economic crisis will be the next trial that you will have to overcome.When the more troubled you find to be, my Warning will suddenly come to you.

Many nations will go bankrupt and the money god will roll on the ground and never to rise again. The emissaries of evil who secretly rule the destiny of this world and call themselves the Illuminati, already want to destabilize the world economy, to start the implantation of the Mark of the Beast, the Microchip. Viruses, Plagues, Pandemics, Scarcity, Famine, the Fall of the Economy, the War and the Schism, will be the beginning of the pains that humanity will have to go through.

What a sadness I have in knowing that all these calamities are coming to you and the immense majority of humanity, is still asleep by sin and disbelief! Oh, ungrateful and sinful humanity! Did you think that all was a myth and that nothing would happen to you? Look today at the existing panic, the pandemic of fear, coupled with the pandemic of the viruses, have taken hold of you. The pains are just beginning and the first woes have already been heard. Truly I say unto you, if you do not remain united to Me, like the Branch to the Vine, you will perish.

Pay attention to the calls of Heaven, which we are making to you through our prophets of the end times,
    so that you may overcome the trials that are coming to you. My messages of Salvation will guide you through the desert of purification; put them into practice, so that you can endure the days of anguish and of despair, which are coming. Do not be afraid Flock of Mine, I your Eternal Shepherd, go before you, paving the way for you. Listen to my Voice through my calls and I assure you that not one of your hairs will be lost at the passage of my Divine Justice. Truly I say to you: Whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but he who loses (his life) for Me will find it, because without Me, you are nothing.

Therefore be prepared Flock of Mine, so that you may begin to walk through the desert of purification. Love and help each other, so that you may overcome the trials. Walk liked Children of Light, with your lamps lit with prayer, that you may cast light in the darkness that are already building up on the earth. Heaven and Earth will pass, but my Words will not pass. Everything is about to be consumed in its entirety. Awaken Flock of Mine, gather around prayer, fasting and penance, and do not let go of my Mother's Rosary, for it is the compass that will take you safely to the gates of my New Creation, where I will be waiting for you.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you.

Your Teacher and Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Sheep of my Flock."

May 11, 2020
    Call of Mary the Mystic Rose to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Do not fear the trials of purification

"Little Children of my Heart, the Peace of my Lord be with you and my Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

My Beloved Children, do not fear the trials of purification, if you put into practice all the instructions we have sent you through our Messengers, nothing and no one will be able to harm you. Prayer, fasting and penance, in community, will be your greatest strength against the forces of evil. Little children, set aside a space in your home for prayer and gathering, where you can pray to God and pray my Holy Rosary, without noise or interruption. This enclosure of prayer will protect you and will be a light in your homes for the approaching days of confinement and of darkness.

In this enclosure you must raise an altar with the Crucifix, the Holy Word of God, an image that represents me in one of these advocations: Fatima, Mystic Rose, Miraculous. An image of the Good Shepherd, the Holy Trinity, and images of Our Beloved, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael and the Holy Family of Nazareth. Water, salt and oil, duly blessed or exorcised, preferably. Everything at the altar must be blessed by one of my Predilect (the Priests). This space in your homes will be the place where you will be in communication with Heaven.

The homes where these altars are raised must profess the Catholic faith, and there must have at least one God-fearing person who prays and intercedes for the other family members.The instrument or instruments of God in these homes must pray for all who are in their families, separate from God. My Rosary should be prayed every day and after to pray with the exorcism of Our Beloved Michael, so that the chains of sin and of lack of faith may be broken in those homes. Every day, the instrument of God in homes, must read and meditate on the Holy Word and most importantly to be in God's Grace. At the time of the great tribulation these homes will be protected by the prayer of the instruments of the Lord's, which dwell in them. During the Warning, families far from God because of sin or spiritual lukewarmness will be converted as an attention toward the instrument or instruments of God that pray and intercede for them. I want to make it clear to you that if in these homes there are no people living a bad life, like, in adultery, fornication, free union, or same-sex union; if there is no impurity in these homes and there are fruits of conversion by the prayer of the instruments, after the Warning, I will choose you as Marian Shelters, the sign of this election will be my manifestation in them.

Go ahead then children of mine, Heaven will not abandon you; remain united to Our Two Hearts; praying and interceding united with me for all sinners in your families and for the whole world; and the Divine Mercy will convert them and deliver those souls from the eternal fire. Remember that I am your Mother and if you turn to my Son and Me, you will never be disappointed.

Remain in the Peace of my Lord.

Your Mother, Mary the Mystic Rose.

Make my messages know to all mankind, my Beloved Children."

May 6, 2020
    Call from Jesus of Nazareth to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

Be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination

"My Peace be with you, my Beloved People.

Flock of Mine, be careful about campaigns of mass vaccination, funded by the Elites and protected and promoted by the international agencies, because these vaccines are intended to decimate the world's population. I am announcing of a vaccine in particular, which according to the Elites at the service of evil will protect all humanity from the pandemics
    . Beware of this vaccine because it comes with the Microchip, which when injected into the population of the nations, is going to mark it with the mark of the beast. The international organizations and the Elites ruling this world in silence want to control the humanity to prepare it for the appearance of the Antichrist.

My children, when the international organizations announce to you about a vaccine for the worldwide population to have control of the humanity, refrain from taking the vaccine because they will introduce the Microchip (in) to yo. [Sic]Remember that anyone who is marked with the mark of the beast will lose the life of the Spirit and will cease to be a Sheep of my Flock. Soon through the media, the mass vaccination campaign of the entire world population will begin to be announced, which will be sponsored and funded by the Elites and the international agencies. Before the vaccination, they will do a global population census to establish the number of infants, children, young people, adults and older adults. Fear not, trust and pray and Heaven will be in charge of protecting you. All this will begin to happen after the Warning and the Miracle. All those who are not enrolled in the Book of Life will be lost. I, your Eternal Shepherd, will not allow losing any of my sheep. I assure you!

Flock of Mine, viruses and pandemics will be the excuse to mass vaccinate humanity. These vaccines will awaken new pandemics, which will decimate the world's population in large numbers. In the last reign of my adversary, humanity marked with the Microchip, will lose its identity as a human being, they will no longer have a name, but they will be known by a number, which will be encoded in the memory of the "Big Brother".

You are warned, Flock of mine, put into practice the instructions, prayers, and natural remedies that Heaven has sent you so that you can overcome the pandemics, traps, and deceptions of the enemy of your soul.

Walk like the Children of Light that you are, with your Spiritual Armor on, trusting and praying; covering yourselves at all moments with the Power of my Glorious Blood. Do not depart from Our Two Hearts, consecrate yourselves to Them, so that nothing and no one may harm you.

Your Teacher, Jesus of Nazareth.

Make my messages known to all mankind, my Flock."

May 1, 2020
    Message to Enoch.

Very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament

Flock of mine, days of anguish and of uncertainty that humanity is living in, I tell you, you will have to get used to living with these days, because they are part of your purification. Do not despair, on the contrary, give thanks to God for much or little you will receive in these tragic days. Humanity, separated from God, will not be able to resist these tribulations; only if you are spiritual and have your faith and trust in Me, you are able to resist confinement, famine, unemployment, scarcity, anguish and all other tribulations, which pandemics will leave at their passage.

At the passage of the days, new viruses will appear, I announce this, not to scare you nor for you to panic, but for you to prepare materially and spiritually. Again I say unto you: If you are united to Me like the branch to the vine, you do not have to worry, for I, your Eternal Shepherd, will be your refuge, protection and cover. The days of confinement will continue and much of the humanity will go crazy and will make the blood run. In many nations there will be revolts and demonstrations, especially in the poorest ones; they will demand that their rulers act with fairness and social justice. Hunger, unemployment, scarcity and lack of opportunity will trigger civil wars. Many nations because of the fall of their economies, will go bankrupt.

My Flock, the atheist communism will take advantage of all these manifestations to extend its tentacles and seize the government of many nations. Communism will spread throughout the world and will enslave many countries; it will be one of the Antichrist's greatest ally in his last reign.When humanity is going to be more troubled, my Glorious Cross will appear in heaven, which will fill my Flock with hope and faith, and announce the arrival of my Warning.

Sheep of my Flock,
    very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament. Be careful flock of mine, do not let yourself be deceived, because these holograms are the beginning of the Show of Deception with which the emissaries of evil want to prepare humanity for the apparition of the Antichrist! Many luminous spheres that you call unidentified flying objects (UFOS) will also begin to manifest in large number in many places on Earth. The rulers and men of science of your world will say that they are aliens, beings of light, who come peacefully to live with the human race and to share their technology. Be careful flock of mine, you fall into this deception, for you well know that these beings do not come from other worlds, but they are demons disguised as beings of light, who will accompany the Antichrist in his last reign!

Therefore be attentive and vigilant, flock of mine, that you may not fall into these deceptions; the holographic projections and demons you call Extraterrestrials are part of the Show of Deception, with which my adversary wants to make himself known to humanity.You have been warned that nothing and no one takes you by surprise. May the children of darkness do not continue to be smarter than the children of light.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Sheep of my Flock."

Apr 26,2020
    Urgent call of Mary the Mystic Rose to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

I don't want to scare you, but be prepared for the arrival of other viruses

"Children of my Heart, may the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little ones, I don't want to scare you my children, but be prepared for the arrival of other viruses. Humanity will remain in confinement. The pandemics will decimate much of the world's population, especially the children and the elderly. The new viruses that are ready to be spread around the world are part of the pandemics that had already been eradicated by human science, but they are being genetically modified to be stronger and more lethal and they can decimate millions of human beings. Viruses are returning like the Avian flu, the Swine flu, Smallpox, Measles, meningitis; a type of virus that will attack the bronchi and the lungs and the immune system.

Little children, the Elites that serve my adversary are the cause of these pandemics that are whipping humanity. These viruses are being created in laboratories and scattered through the air. People of God do not fear, comply and put into practice the instructions, prayers, and remedies, that Heaven has sent you through our prophets of the end times, so that you may overcome these pandemics. The biological attack will be more lethal than the war that is about to begin; remember that everything has to be fulfilled as written. Again I repeat to you: do not fear. I, your Mother, am taking care of you, People of God. Take refuge in my Immaculate Heart, and this Mother, who loves you so much, will not allow anything and anyone to harm you.

Much ahead of time we had announced the coming of these tribulations to you, but the vast majority of this sinful humanity ignored the calls of Heaven. Today I announce the arrival of new pandemics so that you may prepare yourselves materially and spiritually. You are in a time of tribulations and of bad news, remain united to Our Two Hearts, for it is time to meditate and to return to God from the Heart. The hour has come to you, sinful humanity, wake up and repent of your sins at once! The horseman of plague, virus, famine, desolation and death, is already in your midst and is pouring his cup upon the inhabitants of the earth. What are you waiting for, Rebel Children to convert? Look at all the signs and the signals that Heaven is giving you to reconsider and to return to God. Do not be foolish, because your life is in danger of being lost eternally!

People of God, be prepared little ones, helping and assisting one another mutually, because the days of confinement are just the beginning.Pray and praise the Glory of God, so that you may overcome the difficult days that are coming. Days of Divine Justice, which call for conversion and repentance. Little children, only if you are spiritual, you will be able to overcome the days of trial that are coming to you. Only by being united with Our Two Hearts and following the instructions, the remedies, and the prayers of protection, whích Heaven has sent you, you will be able to emerge victorious from all the tribulations that will come to you.

May the Peace of God, and my Love and Protection, remain in you, my Beloved Children.

Your Mother, Mary the Mystic Rose.

Make my messages known to all mankind, little children of my Heart."

Apr 22, 2020
    Call of Jesus of Mercy to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

In the times of scarcity and famine pray with my Rosary of Mercy and of Provision

"My Peace be with all of you, my Beloved People.

My beloved ones, do not be afraid nor make your heart sad; remember that I will not abandon you. Accept with love these trials of purification, for they are necessary for you to be able to dwell tomorrow in my New Creation. Difficult days are coming, but if you have your faith and trust in Me, nothing of what is about to come will hurt you. Remember what my Word says: who can separate us from the Love of God? Suffering, or hardship, or persecution, or hunger, or nudity, or danger, or death? Nothing can separate us from the Love that God has shown us in Christ Jesus our Lord! (Romans 8. 35, 39)

Again I say unto you my little ones: do not fear, I am your Light and Salvation. I am your strength. (Psalm 27.1) Trust in Me, and give Me all your worries and needs, which I will carry for you and, to the extent of your faith, I will bring my Love, my Peace and Mercy to you. Do not worry about what you have to eat, drink, or dress. Isn't life worth more than food and the body more than clothes? My Father feeds the birds of the sky and dresses the lilies of the field; Aren't you worth more than them? (Matthew 6. 25, 26, 27,2

I am your Jesus of Infinite Mercy, come to Me, and I will provide for you. Pray with my Rosary of Mercyand after (following) with my Rosary of Provision,that I sent you through this Messenger of mine and the bread of every day, I will send you. In the times of scarcity and famine that are beginning, be very aware of my Rosaries, so that you may receive my blessing. Be charitable and merciful to your brethren most in need.May your faith be accompanied by works so that you may be beyond reproach in my Father's eyes. Those (of you) who have storage of food, do not forget that in the days of famine, you must share them. Remember that my Father will multiply every grain of food in your pantry that you give with love to your brethren most in need. Prayer, love, faith and charity with your brethren will be the strength that will help you succeed in the approaching trials. Only if you are united in the love both for God and your brethren, you will be able to overcome adversities and calamities of these days of purification.

Dear People of mine, you are already walking through the desert, but do not fear, remain in my Love, helping one another; don't be sad or do not let yourself be robbed of the peace. On the contrary, be happy and rejoice, because the end of your slavery is near.

Stay in my Peace, My beloved ones.

Your Jesus, of the infinite Mercy.

My children, make my messages known to all mankind."

Apr 17, 2020
    Message to Enoch.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you and always remain (with you).

Flock of mine, you are already beginning the tragic days I announced to you ahead of time; these days will be more bearable to you if you put your faith and trust in Me. The trials will become every time stronger and stronger, but nothing will happen to you if you remain united to God. Again I say to you: comply with the instructions of Heaven, because only them will deliver you and will protect you from the calamities and trials that are to come. Do not be unwise by listening to human remedies. I repeat: only the medicine of Heaven and the prayers of protection we sent you, together with your faith and trust in God, will deliver you from the viruses, pests and pandemics that are about to arrive.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity; the planned death of one of the great kings of this world will be the trigger that will unleash the war and with it, the definitive fall of the world economy. Fire from heaven is approaching and this event will cause the inhabitants of the earth to panic. The chastisement for the ungodly nations is near, the Just Wrath of God will be unloaded upon those nations that have approved abortion, gender ideology, same-sex couple marriages, euthanasia; as well as where injustice and corruption reign, where evil and sin have increased, asphyxiating the People of God. Many of these nations will disappear and there will be no more memory of them.

Rebel sheep, I call you to conversion. It is urgent that you heed my call and return as soon as possible to the Fold, so that you may attain my Grace and my Mercy, which will deliver you tomorrow from the eternal death. Do not be stubborn rebellious sheep, because the day is already ending and very soon night will come and with it, the time of my Justice. Hurry to put your accounts in order, so that you may attain my forgiveness and my Mercy! Do not continue to live with sin, make your way straight, remember that your passage through eternity is near and in keeping on sinning, what is waiting for you in eternity is the fire of hell. Listen to what my Word says: What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Or what can one give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:26)

No place on earth will be safe in the days of God's Just Wrath; therefore, rebellious sheep, I ask you to comply with my anguished call to conversion, for you well know that I am more Father than Judge, and I am not pleased with the death of the sinner.

I am the Good Shepherd, who gives his life for his sheep and I have more clemency and mercy with my lost sheep. I am waiting for you at the door of my Fold, rebellious sheep; do not delay, because when night comes, the door will close and there will be no one to listen to you any longer.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make messages known, sheep of my Fold, to all mankind."