Rev 11:3 And I will grant my two witnesses authority to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.'
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.
Rev 11:5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes; anyone who wants to harm them must be killed in this manner.
Rev 11:6 They have authority to shut the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have authority over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire.

End Times messages via:
Enoch (yet to be approved by the Church)

I am still in the process of reading all of the messages at the following link.

The messages via Enoch indicate that he is 1 of the 2 Witnesses of the Apocalypse of John (cf. Deu 19:15; Sir 49:14; 2 Ki 2:11; Rv 11:3)

A couple of excerpts:

“…My messenger will speak to the heart of the Gentiles and will strengthen them in faith, and my People Israel for his preaching will convert. My children, as Jonah was a sign for the Ninivites, so Enoch too, will be (a sign) for my People of these end times. My messenger has been passed through the furnace of tribulation and I am shaping him like clay in my hands, so that together with Elijah, they can take my People to the final victory. Just as Moses, it is almost ready the stone, the spirit of my Witness will soon walk among you. Rejoice People of mine, and provide all your assistance and cooperation to my two Witnesses, for they are the candlesticks that will guide you through the desert, shining the path of your lives with the Word of God.

Very soon, my Chosen Nations will know about them, they will give testimony of God and you will know People of mine, who are my messengers for the works and wonders that in my Name they will do. Mercy and justice will accompany them, they will be a blessing to my People and Justice and chastisement for the wicked ones. Prepare yourselves, People of mine, for the arrival of my two Witnesses, after my Warning you will know them. …”

“…Follow the messages of salvation that we will send you through Enoch; My little Prophet; he is the instrument that Heaven has chosen so that together with My Mother and My Angels, will lead you safely to the doors of My New Creation.

My messages of salvation will guide you in those days where you will be walking through the desert of purification. Observe and put into practice all the instruction we will be sending you through the messages given to Enoch, so that you can proceed safely and be victorious in the trials you will undergo.

My other witness will manifest himself very soon, I have him reserved for the days of the last reign of My adversary. My two witnesses will fulfill all that is written for this end of time. Woe to those who try to harm them, because the weight of My Justice will unload on them and they will die in their action!
Remember what My Word says: Beware of touching My anointed ones, do not do any harm to My prophets. (Ps 105. 15)
Do not attack My witnesses, so that you do not become Anathema, you and your descendants. …”

The messages via Enoch can be found at:
www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

Information about God’s great Warning:

Summary Guide to the Tribulation:
www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm