Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Via Enoch: 1 of the 2 Witnesses of Revelation

Re: the messages above dated: 1/14/19; 6/25/19; 5/20/19; 10/2/19; 12/1/19; 4/17/20.

Three Bright Meteor Fireballs Disintegrate Over Puerto Rico Within 90 Minutes

https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/3-...ico-video.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

June 17 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock. Message to Enoch.
    Prepare yourselves for the arrival of a new pandemic

“My Peace be with you, sheep of my Grey.

My flock, prepare yourselves for the arrival of a new pandemic, humanity will remain in confinement until it decides to return to God from the heart. Viruses and pandemics will continue to hit and decimate humanity for a time. The conspiracies of the Elites, Media and International Organizations will lead humanity into longer confinements. Fear, panic, confinement and hope are part of the conspiracies.

The New World Order already begun to take place on the earth; the kings of the great nations want to unify the world, politically, socially, culturally and technologically, in order to exercise control and subjugation over developing nations. They want to take over the world so that there is only one government, a single economic system, a single culture, a single religion, and a single currency; all this aiming to pave the way for the appearance and the last reign of the Antichrist.

Flock of mine, the so called “Globalization”, what it seeks is to subdue the poor nations, which would lose their autonomy, their economy, their culture and identity. All the natural resources of the poor nations would be exploited by the one world government, which would be made up of the kings of the great and powerful nations. The population of the poor nations would be enslaved.

Sheep of my Flock, only prayer, fasting and penance that you make in chains worldwide, will be able to destroy the plans of the emissaries of evil. Put your faith and trust in God and consecrate yourselves, your families and nations, to Our Two Hearts and I assure you that the works of the wicked ones will roll on the ground.My flock do not fear viruses and pandemics; seal yourselves with the power of my Blood, pray the Psalm 91, morning and night, extending it to your children and family members, and rebuke in my Name and with the Power of my Blood, all the viruses, plagues, and pandemics, and I assure you that you will not be infected or will die because of them.

[Cub: Refer to prayer provided to Enoch earlier, and available on his site.]

May my Peace remain with you, Flock of mine.

Your Master and Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Sheep of My Grey.”

[Cub: ‘Sheep of my Grey’. A translation issue???]

June 12, 2020
    Call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch.

My Holy Sacrifice will no longer be the same

“My Peace be with you, Beloved Children.

What a sadness I feel in my Loving Heart at the view of contempt, humiliation and sacrilege, that I am going to receive from many of my Shepherds and of my Children, when my Houses are opened again! I say unto you, that my Holy Sacrifice will no longer be the same; the pretext of the pandemic will cause many of my Priests and Leaders of my Church to desecrate my Divinity by giving my Body and Blood to my Flock in the hand as if it were any piece of bread.Unfaithful Shepherds, don’t you know not that I dwell in all the Consecrated Hosts, Alive and Real, giving Myself as Immolated Lamb, as Spiritual Food, for my People? What a lack of judgement! What a lack of charity, for Me and my Flock that you are going to commit when my Holy Sacrifice resumes!

I am the Lamb of God who comes down from Heaven at every Consecration made by my Faithful Shepherds; every Consecrated Host is a spiritual nourishment for my Sheep. In every Host Consecrated by my Priests the Mystery of the Transubstantiation of my Body and Blood is carried out. It is I, in all my Divinity, who comes down from Heaven to become Life, to give Myself as Spiritual Food to My Flock and who dwells in the heart of each of my faithful Children, who receive Me worthily.I am not just any piece of bread. I am the Living Bread coming down from Heaven. I am the Spiritual Manna, which satiates hunger and quenches the thirst of my Flock. I am your God One and Triune, who comes to give you Life in Abundance. I ask you: do I deserve such a vile outrage from some of my Shepherds who give Me out to my people, as if it were any piece of bread? Do I deserve such a vile abuse when I am received by many of my Children, unworthily or in their hand? Truly I say unto you, whoever gives Me, or receives Me unworthily, or in their hand, is “Guilty” and commits sacrilege, if he does not repent and repair for it.As you treat Me in this world, so you will also be treated in eternity, when you stand before Me.

Think again, Pastors of my Church; think again foolish sheep, so that tomorrow you may not have nothing to lament! I am the Lamb of God who gives Himself for Love to you and who becomes life in the simplicity of every Consecrated Host. Do not forget it, so you do not keep on mistreating my Divinity!

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and Be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Lamb, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
    Make my messages known to all mankind, Flock of Mine.”

June 1, 2020
    Call from God the Father to humanity.
    Message to Enoch.

With the Warning My Mercy will end

"My Peace be with you, My People, My Inheritance.

Listen Israel:

The time of the Great Tribulation for humanity is about to arrive; poor children of mine, who still turn their backs on Me and not their faces, because My Divine Justice will catch you away from ME! Great events that will change the destiny of humanity, are about to come. What is coming to humanity is: Tribulation, Tribulation, as never seen before in the creation!

Once again I say unto you: wake up, wake up, inhabitants of the earth, for the Angel of my Justice is already near, do not continue in your crazy race for debauchery and sin, because time has already begun its countdown and what is missing is very little, so that everything is consumed in its entirety! With the Warning my Mercy will end, and this great event is knocking at the door of your soul.

Understand sinful humanity, that if the Warning catches you in mortal sin, you run the risk of being lost in your passage through eternity! Reconsider and make your walk straight before my Warning arrives; for to continue as you go, sinning and sinning, what awaits you in eternity is the fire of hell from which many will no longer return!

I am your Father, and I am more a Father, than a Judge; Therefore, I do not want you to know my Justice, because I know my creatures and I know how fragile and weak you are. My desire is that you will live eternally. Welcome these last bells of Mercy, before my Warning comes, because I only want you to live and not to die eternally. Again I make these last calls to you: prostitutes, homosexuals, adulterers, lustful, you who fornicate, you who live a bad life, and the sexual impure ones in general; alcoholics, drug addicts, thieves, fraudsters, liars, envious, proud, idolatrous, greedy, murderers, sorcerers and the other sinners who walk through this world without God and without Law. None of you who keep on sinning will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. (Ephesians 5, 5) (Revelation 22, 15) (1 Corinthians 6. 9.10)

Run then, foolish ones, to put your accounts in order, cut once and for all with sin, and welcome Me, your Father, so that tomorrow you may have Eternal Life! Remember: The greater the sin, the greater is My Mercy, if you turn to Me, with a contrite and humiliated heart. A contrite and humiliated heart, never I, your Father, despise. (Psalm 51, 17) The day is ending and the night is coming, hurry up sinful humanity, wake up from your spiritual lethargy and sin no more. I am waiting for you with My open arms to embrace you, forgive you and pour out My Mercy upon you.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Nations.

Make My messages known to all mankind, My People, My Inheritance."

May 27, 2020
    Call of St. Michael to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Time has begun its countdown

"Who's like God? No one is like God!

People of God, the Peace of the Most High be with you all.

My Father's seed, time has begun its countdown. The days, the months, and the years left, before the arrival of the time of the Divine Justice, will be shorter. There is very little time left to reach the 12-hour limit, where all the events described in the Holy Word of God will be unleashed.This is about to happen and there will be no way back. The great trials for the People of God are about to come; remain united in the faith and trust in God, that the Most High may cover you with his Wings and His loyalty to be both Shield and Armor for his faithful people. (Psalm 91, 4)

Brethren, the servants of evil have begun to show themselves: by their fruits, you will know them. Their appearance is of kindness, they show themselves as philanthropists to humanity, but the reality is other than that; they are wolves disguised as sheep, who plot evil in their hearts for humanity. Do not believe in their false appearance because everything is a hoax, what they seek is to do evil and to decimate the world's population.

Woe to those who have not been able to awake from their spiritual lethargy, because they will be lost during the passage of the Divine Justice! Wake up sinful humanity from your sin and your lukewarmness, for the Angel of Justice is near and he comes with his Sword of Justice to unload it upon mankind! He comes to restore Order and Law in all the corners of the earth. Prepare yourselves because the Glorious return of your King and Savior is near. Only those who pass the trials will be with Him and will dwell in His New Creation.

People of God, very soon the laments will be heard everywhere, humanity and the creation, are about to enter the time of the Great Tribulation. Heaven is very sad to see that millions of souls will be lost for of their lack of faith, separation from God and disbelief. This humanity of these end times is thickhead, and will wake up only at the passage of the Divine Justice. Fire from the sky and relentlessly trembling of the earth are about to begin. The planned war is about to break loose and viruses and pandemics will multiply.Millions of human beings will disappear in the wake of these events and the few that will remain will be purified, so that tomorrow they become the People of God.

The days of peace and quietness are about to end, anguish and despair are about to seize humanity. Oh, mortals, you do not know what is coming! If you knew, you would be united to God with prayers, fasting and doing penance. O vanity of vanities that accompanies the vainglory of men, your days are coming to an end! Everything is about to be consumed in its entirety, humanity will return to its beginnings and will be different. Love, Peace and Harmony will reign. There will be no more sadness, for sin will no longer exist; only Joy and Fullness, in the company of God, is the prize that awaits the faithful People.

May the Peace of the Most High remain with you, Beloved People of God.

Your Brother and Servant, Michael the Archangel.

Make my messages known to all mankind, seed of my Father."

May 22, 2020
    Call of St. Raphael the Archangel to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Raphael the Archangel: Do not hesitate to call me, you will need Me

"People of God, the Peace of the Most High be with you all.

Beloved Brothers, I am Raphael Archangel,also called "Medicine of God"; by the Mercy and Grace of the Most High I will be accompanying you on your passage through the desert of purification. I am one of the many Archangels who remain in worship and in praise near the Throne of God. The mission entrusted to me is to assist, protect and heal you with God's Medicine, so that you may receive healing from Heaven. I am the Chief Medical Officer of Heaven and I oversee all my brothers the Archangels and Angels, who, like me, are responsible to heal the People of God.

The Heavenly Physicians, we are ready to help you, care for you and bring you the remedies of Heaven, who will heal all kind of diseases in this world. In these times where you are living in so much turmoil of so much darkness, where diseases, viruses and pandemics whip you, do not doubt to turn to Me.Put your faith and trust in God the Most High first and ask Him that by my humble intercession I can assist you. My Father and yours, is Infinitely Merciful and will send me together with my Brothers Medical Doctors of Heaven to help you, if you ask for it.

Brethren, these are times of darkness and the emissaries of evil are making you sick with viruses and pandemics, created by them. The attack on the People of God has already begun; therefore do not hesitate to call me, you will need Me, so that by the Mercy of God I may cure your diseases.I give you this powerful prayer so that you may do it in faith and to invoke me. Ask Papa God, by my humble Intercession, to grant you the healing of the body or of the soul you need. Do not forget that I am Medicine of God and I am at your service.

POWERFUL PRAYER TO RECEIVE HEALING FROM ST. RAPHAEL THE ARCHANGEL (MEDICINE FOR HEALING THE PEOPLE OF GOD)

Blessed Archangel Raphael, "Medicine of God", come to my aid in the company of the Archangels and the Angels Medical Doctors of Heaven, because I feel sick in my body and in my soul. I turn to You, mighty Heavenly Physician, so that if it is the Will of God and by your Holy Intercession, you may grant me the healing my body needs and the protection my soul needs. O Blessed Archangel Raphael, you who guided and protected Tobias and healed Tobit's blindness, come to care for me and to give me the Medicine of Heaven, to heal my spiritual blindness and the sickness that trouble my body. Glorious Archangel Raphael, come and help me and bring me the Medicine of Heaven that heals my physical and spiritual illness. May it all be for the Glory of God. Amen.

Pray the Creed and Our Father.

May the Peace of the Most High remain in you men of good will.

Your Brother and Servant, Raphael, the Archangel. Medicine of God.

Brethren, make my messages be known to all mankind.

SHEEP OF MY FLOCK, THE 5G TECHNOLOGY, LINKED TO THE MICROCHIP OR MARK OF THE BEAST, WILL BE THE POWER OF EVIL THAT THE ANTICHRIST AND ITS EMISSARIES WILL USE TO CONTROL, ENSLAVE AND DOMINATE, THE GREAT MAJORITY OF THIS SINFUL HUMANITY!

MAY 17, 2020 – 1:40 PM

URGENT CALL FROM JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD TO HIS FLOCK.
    MESSAGE TO ENOCH

“My Peace be with you, My Beloved Flock.

Sheep of My Flock, the 5G technology, linked to the Microchip or Mark of the Beast, will be the power of evil that the Antichrist and his emissaries will use to control, enslave and dominate, the vast majority of this sinful humanity. Refrain, My flock, from buying 5G technology because it is meant to exercise control over your life. This technology will spy on you, even when deactivated, eliminating your privacy; it will manipulate your will to implant the Mark of the Beast in you.It will come with the Eye of Horus or all-seeing eye. This evil technology will prepare humanity, who is far from Me, to accept the implant of the Microchip. Millions of people will be caught by this technology, which aims to exercise control and domination over the people who use it. All communication you send or receive will be monitored and controlled by the New World Order government.

My Flock, every human being in this world already has a barcode ready, encoded and stored, in the memory of a big computer called "the Beast".5G technology is the technology of "Big Brother" which will be linked by satellite to the memory of the Beast.The New World Order, close to establishing itself in the world, will be led by the Antichrist and all of this technology will be at its disposal to exercise control and domination over mankind distant from Me.

Sheep of My Flock, I also alert you to the vaccination called Luciferin or Luciferase because this vaccination funded by the Elites and promoted by International Organizations, as vaccination against the Coronavirus and pandemics, seeks to exercise control over humanity.The name of this vaccine alone alludes to the name of My opponent and you know that everything that comes from My opponent is death and destruction. Do not believe in this deception, remember that the health and well-being of humanity is not what interests the minions of evil; what they are looking for is to decimate the world population so that in the days of the Antichrist, he could dominate and enslave the existing population.

Again I tell you, My Flock, do not be afraid; if you put your faith and trust in God, nothing will happen to you. Heaven will not allow you to perish; follow our instructions and use the heavenly remedies and you will be protected. The Power of My Blood, the Rosary of My Mother, the Spiritual Armor, the Exorcism of our Beloved Michael, the reading of My Holy Word, these forces united to the intercession of the Archangels, Angels and Blessed Souls will be your Shield and Protection which will keep you firm and secure in faith; free and victorious on all your paths and in your spiritual battles.

I announce to you, my Beloved Sheep, that the day of my Warning is near; in eternity you will be given the gifts and charisms that you need to face the final battle for your freedom. So do not fear. After My Warning, you will not be the same; you will already be spiritual beings endowed with all the Armor of God, so that you can fearlessly fight the forces of evil.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd

Make My messages known to all humanity, sheep of My flock.”

PEOPLE OF MINE, MY HOLY SACRIFICE WILL SOON BE PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED; My FAITHFUL CHILDREN WILL BE PERSECUTED, TORTURED, IMPRISONED, AND MANY, BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH AND MY GOSPEL, WILL BE MARTYRS!

MAY 15, 2020 – 9:15 AM

CALL OF JESUS IN THE BLESSED SACRAMENT TO HIS FAITHFUL PEOPLE.

MESSAGE TO ENOCH

“My Peace be with you, My Beloved People.

My children, the duration of time is close to reaching the 12-hour limit and by this I want to tell you that the days will not last 24 hours, but 12 hours. The time of My Great Justice will begin when the length of days reaches this limit.I urge you, My Children, to take advantage of the short time in which My Houses will be left open, to make a good confession of life and to nourish yourselves on My Body and Blood, by receiving Me on the tongue. In a very short time, you will no longer have My Houses open, because the time of the great abomination is beginning. The children of darkness are preparing to welcome their master and their main objective is to attack My Houses, destroy My Tabernacles and desecrate My Divinity.

People of Mine, My Holy Sacrifice will soon be permanently suspended; My faithful children will be persecuted, tortured, imprisoned, and many, because of their faith and My Gospel, will be martyrs. After the pandemics have passed, the world will no longer be the same; everything has begun to be consummated; only My Warning and Miracle are to happen, for the last reign of My adversary to begin, where My People will have no rest day or night. Charity will cool down to the maximum, apostasy will reign, and wickedness will be unleashed in all corners of the earth.

My people, fear not, Heaven will not abandon you; again I say unto you, My Mother will be the Tabernacle, where I will remain in those days of anguish and desolation. Do not stray from Her, for My Mother will protect you like the hen with her chicks. Through the recitation of the Holy Rosary, you will communicate with My Mother and with Me; My Mother's Rosary will be the bridge to communicate. Do not forget this instruction and put into practice all that we have told you, so that you can stand firm in the faith, in those days of spiritual darkness. I remind you again: the Spiritual Armor is vital for your defense and protection, therefore, it must remain spiritually placed in your body morning and night. The power of the Spiritual Armor protects you from the attacks of the evil entities already present in your world. Remember that the forces of evil know who belongs to My Flock, this is why you must be well protected spiritually, so that they cannot do harm to you.

Therefore be prepared, Flock of Mine, for the days of the great tribulation are at hand; stand firm in the faith, despite the difficulties you will have to go through; let nothing and no one steal My Peace from you. Think of the Glory that awaits you and the dawn of a new morning; where you will be with Me, until the end of time.

Your Master, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament

Make My messages known to all mankind, My children.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

010120 – ____________

August 3 2020
    Urgent call of Jesus the Eternal High Priest to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

“My Faithful People, my Peace be with you.

Children of mine, the world is about to enter a time of revolts and of demonstrations against submission and confinement to which it has been subjected to by the Elites, International Organizations and the Media. They are taking advantage of the existing pandemic to keep humanity confined; by using protocols, conspiracies and deception, which are driving humanity into a chronic state of fear and of panic. They are using these strategies to subdue and enslave the world’s population, so they can vaccinate humanity with new viruses and inject the beast’s brand, the Microchip, into vaccines.

Again I say unto you, Flock of mine, Be careful with campaigns of mass vaccination, because their aim is to decimate the world’s population and the other ones to introduce the mark of the beast!The population of children and of the elderly, especially those in the Third World countries, are the ones called to disappear. Experiments with deadly vaccines will be carried out in the population of these countries; the developing nations are going to be the guinea pigs for such a sinister plan.

My children, pay attention to my calls and leave your stubbornness; place your Spiritual Armor morning and night; Pray with my Psalm 91 and consecrate yourselves all days to the Power of my Glorious Blood, and I assure you that no virus, plague, or pandemic can harm you. I tell you this, because these viruses created in labs and financed by the Elites, before being scattered through the air,are being performed rituals of occultism upon, so that they can be more lethal and cause the greatest damage.That is why you must be spiritually protected so that you can face this attack, and the viruses and pandemics cannot touch you.

Flock of mine, if mankind attended my calls, he would not be in these confinements, nor he would be prey to panic, for Heaven would protect him; but no, (mankind) prefers to listen and to follow the deception of the servants of evil, who seek to bring (mankind) to the eternal death. The Prophet Isaiah says it well: this people praise me with their lips and ears, but their hearts are distant from Me (Isaiah 29:13) My people perish for lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4, 6)

My children, the attacks on my Houses, Shrines and Religious Places, are on the rise and what is very sad: my people are silent. Their guilty silence is a spear that runs through my side. You don’t know how much it hurts and saddens Me the silence of those who claim to be my relatives! There’s a whole conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, to fund these outrages and to keep my Houses closed. They seek by all means to erase my Name from the mind of my People and to end the Christian truth and faith. My Holy Houses and Places remain closed under the pretext of pandemic and of contagion, while in other places and activities, other than religious, people can be cared for. Everything is a conspiracy planned by the emissaries of evil who govern this world and by the atheist communism, because they know that the prayer of my People destroys all their plans.

My people, use the Power of my Blood to protect my Holy Houses and places from the attacks of the emissaries of evil. Seal them with the Power of my Blood and do the Exorcism of my Beloved Michael, that they may be protected from the forces of evil and that they do not continue to destroy or desecrate my Temples, Shrines, and Holy Places.

I make an urgent call to the whole Catholic world for a day of fasting and of prayer to be held worldwide on August 9th with the prayer of the Rosary of my Most Precious Blood and with the prayer of the Exorcism of St. Michael, from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm, asking the Heavenly Father for the protection of my Temples, Shrines and Holy Places, which are being destroyed and desecrated by the forces of evil of this world. I’m counting on you, my Flock.

Your Teacher, Jesus the High and Eternal Priest.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, People of mine.”

July 16, 2020

Call of the Virgin of Carmen to all His faithful devotees.
    Message to Enoch.

Prayer of protection of Our Lady of Carmel against all evil and danger

“My Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you and my Protection accompany you always.

It is your Mother of Carmel, who addresses you today through this little instrument of mine. Little ones, on this day of my feast I want to give as a present, a Special Plenary Indulgence to my devotees and to all those who are in Grace of God and with faith pray my Holy Rosary and offer it for the eternal rest of souls and for the Pope. Indulgence that will erase your sins and shorten your stay in Purgatory, when you reach eternity.

Little children, I ask you on this day to pray many rosaries for the souls of Purgatory. This is because today I come down to this place in the company of Michael, to take many souls to Heaven; to lift the other ones to the first Purgatory and to change places to many others so they to go upward; to the souls of the third Purgatory, I will grant them a rest. I, your Mother of Carmel, will pay with abundant Graces and Blessings in this world and in eternity, all that you do out of love for my Beloved Souls of Purgatory.

Little ones, always carry with you my Scapular, worn around your neck, because it is a mighty Armor of protection against the evil one and the forces of evil. My blessed and exorcised Scapular is terror for demons; no soul shall be condemned, for as great as his sins are, if he carries my scapular with him at the hour of death. The protection of my Scapular will protect you both in this world and in eternity; it will deliver you from the eternal death; always carry it with you and when you feel in danger, say:

“O Virgin of Carmel, may the power of your Holy Scapular take away from me the enemy of my soul; bless me, Mother of Carmel, and deliver me from all evil and danger in this world. I ask you O Mother, that in the hour of my death, your Holy Scapular frees me from the fury of the devil and in the eternity, of the eternal fire. Amen.

My children ask for my Holy Intercession under this title of mine of Carmel, that you may be protected in this world from all calamities, diseases, viruses, pandemics, evils and dangers; and in eternity from the fire of hell. Under the title of mine of Carmel, I protect all my devotees from condemnation. I give you little children, as a present, this prayer of protection, that you may pray it with faith and be delivered from all evil and danger.

PRAYER OF PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVIL AND DANGER
    (Dictated by Our Lady of Carmen for all her faithful and devotees)

O Blessed Virgin of Carmen, may the protection of your Holy Scapular liberate me from all evil, danger, viruses, pests, sickness and snares of the evil one. I come to you, O most sweet Mother, and I implore your Holy Protection, through your Scapular for my family, the whole world and me. May the power of your Scapular take away from us the enemy of the soul and to humanity, from evil and sin. We consecrate ourselves and consecrate to the whole world to your Holy Protection, beloved Mother. Oh, Virgen del Carmen; deliver us, keep us, protect us, and protect humanity from being lost eternally. Holy Scapular of Our Mother of Carmel, protect us from all evil and danger; deliver us from viruses, pests, pandemics, calamities, disasters and prolonged illnesses. In the hour of death, your protection may accompany us and free us from dying eternally. Virgin of Carmen, pray for us so sinful, in the hour and at the time of our death. Amen (Pray Hail Mary and Glory)

Your Mother of Mount Carmel.

Make my messages Known to all mankind, my Beloved Little Children and Devotees.”

July 9 2020

Urgent call from Jesus the Good Shepherd to His rebellious sheep. Message to Enoch.

War will extinguish the voice of a third of humanity

“Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

Flock of mine, everything is being fulfilled as it is written, what comes out of my mouth does not return to Me without having given the fruit that I expect. This humanity has not wanted to listen to me, he refuses to put into practice the instructions that Heaven is sending through its messengers, the great trials are about to come and in continuing to turn their back on Me and not the face, millions of souls are going to be lost.

Lethargic humanity, wake up once for all! Look at the quantity of signs and signals in Heaven and on Earth that you are being given to wake you up from your lethargy and to return to God. Signs and signals that call you to a sincere conversion and that warn you of the parusy (return) of your King and Savior. Ungrateful and sinful humanity, do not keep on remaining asleep by sin, because the time of Divine Justice does not know of any Mercy and will take you separated from God!

Sheep of my Flock, the rider of war, desolation and death, is approaching; he already began to pour out his cup upon the inhabitants of the Earth. War will extinguish the voice of a third of humanity; its scourge will strike all nations. Flock of mine, everything has been planned by the great Kings and the Elites, who rule this world, so that the war of these end times may spread through all the nations and may kill much of the world’s population. War will be used to spread the silent death through the air of the nations. No place on earth will be spared by the scourge of war; conspiracies will abound, and nations allied to the red dragon of communism, will attack without warning or declaration of war those nations serving the Great Country of the North.The Eagle of the Great Nation of the North will fall; the Red Dragon of communism will dominate the world for a while; its dominion will extend up to the last reign of the Antichrist. The Sickle and the Hammer, will subdued the nations and my Flock will walk into the desert (of purification).

Rebel sheep! What are you waiting for to return to the fold? I am making my last calls to you; respond with your bleating so that I can hear you and rescue you, because I am already at the gate of the fold and very soon, I will close it, and you will no longer be able to enter through it. It is your life being at stake, remember that the wolves are already on the loose and seeking to devour you and to steal your soul. Hurry up, do not be late, so that you do not have anything to lament for!

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master and Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages of salvation known to all mankind, flock of mine.”

July 06 2020
    Call from God the Father to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch

A new pandemic is about to break out and it will be deadlier

“My Peace be with you, Israel*.

Thus says the Lord:

My little Prophet: Tell my people that a new pandemic is about to break out and it will be deadlier than the one you are living. Humanity will remain confined and confinements will be longer. It is not I, your Father, to cause these misfortunes; it is the hand of man and his science at the service of evil, causing these pandemics. Remember that I respect your free will, it is the evil that dwells in the heart and mind of the Elite, which calls itself ‘the enlightened ones’ causing all this disaster.

If you people of mine, come to Me, and do the prayers of protection that I have sent you, together with the medicine of Heaven, I assure you that no evil, viruses or pandemic, will be able harm you. However, if you turn away from Me, by following your will above Mine, I assure you that the wickedness of the wicked ones will be unloaded upon you. I announce to you Children of mine: days of great tribulation and purification are coming, for sin and evil of the vast majority of this ungodly generation, that he has already hit the bottom of it. All the wicked ones will feel the rigor of my Justice, which will make them disappear in the duration of a breath. They will all be like straw that will burn at the passage of my Justice. Those will be difficult days for you, inheritance of mine; days of trial that will purify you until you shine like Crucibles; only those who remain united in faith, love, and trust in God will be able to overcome these trials.

My people, the Schism in the Church of my Son, the war, the economic crisis, famine, viruses, plagues, pandemics and the fury of my Creation, are some of the trials that will purify you.The woes are beginning, who can save the Daughter of Zion, in the days of my Just Wrath? O Israel, your children have abandoned my Decrees, they turned their backs on Me, and prostituted themselves, they worship strange gods; evil and sin have taken over my people; that is why you will walk into exile, desolation will accompany you, and death will make you mourn, until you recognize and praise Me, people of mine, as your only God!

Prepare yourselves, Israel, for the time of my Justice is knocking at your door, I will come like a thief during the night; may your lamps like the wise virgins be lit with prayer, fasting and penance, so that the Angel of my Justice will not hurt you and move beyond. The Great and Terrible day of the Lord approaches, the sun and moon darken and the stars lose their brightness. I will make my voice of Thunder heard from Mount Zion; the earth will tremble; But I, your God, will be a protective refuge for my people (Joel 3. 15, 16).

Stay in my peace, my people, my inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of the Nations.

Make Israel, my messages known to all mankind.”

*Israel means all the people believers in God.

[CUB: The Church is the New Israel of God. cf Gal 4:28; 6:14-16; 1Pt 2:9-10; Mt 21:43; CCC 877.]

November 3, 2020
    Call of Jesus in the Sacrament to His faithful People. Message to Enoch.

The mental attacks will be stronger and stronger; remember that the battles are spiritual, and the battlefield where you are attacked is your mind

“My Peace be with you, my Beloved Children.

My people, my Houses will soon be closed again, run to make a good confession of life and do everything possible to feed yourself as much as you can with my Body and my Blood,so that you remain spiritually protected and the arrival of the Warning may catch you in grace of God and your passage through eternity may be more bearable. All the communions that you receive in Grace of God, will shield your body, soul and spirit, so that tomorrow you can face the great spiritual combat. That is why it is so important, my little ones, that you feed yourselves with my Body and my Blood, more frequently. My spiritual food is a powerful armor that protects you in the fight against the forces of evil. In the time of the great abomination, when you can no longer receive my Sacred Body and Blood, it will only be enough for you to make a spiritual communion, for Me to be in your midst and to protect you.

My children, the mental attacks will be stronger and stronger; remember that the battles are spiritual, and the battlefield where you are attacked is your mind. For this reason, children of mine, you must be spiritually well strengthened with the Bread descended from Heaven and with your Spiritual Armor, well-oiled with prayer, fasting and penance, so that you can repel the incendiary darts that the mental demons send to your mind. Read and meditate my Holy Word, because it is the Sword of the Spirit, with which you can destroy the spiritual strongholds of the evil one in your mind. Close with forgiveness, prayer, fasting and penance; all doors opened by emotional wounds, resentments, rejections and traumas, from childhood, youth or adulthood, so that the enemy of your soul cannot torment you or steal your peace.

Forgiving of self and forgiving people who have hurt you throughout your life, is of vital importance to achieve inner peace. Forgiveness, prayer, fasting and penance are spiritual strengths that will help you overcome your mental demons. The more you pray, forgive and accept each other, the faster you have inner peace. Come confidently to one of my Tabernaclesand set aside a space of your time for us to talk together; give Me all your burdens, labors, and hardships, and I assure you that I will carry them for you and make your burden lighter. Remember: I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd gives his life for his sheep. (John 10, 11) Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest (Matthew, 11, 2 reclaim these promises to Me when you come to Me. Run then, because my Houses will be closed very soon and will never open again. I am the Fountain of Forgiveness, come to bathe and you will be clean. I am the Living Water and everyone who drinks this Water will never thirst again. I am your healing, what are you waiting for, to come to Me?

My Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Make my messages of salvation known to all humanity, Flock of mine.”

October 28, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to his Flock. Message to Enoch.

Beware flock of mine, you fall into the deceit of the false messiah; remember that you cannot see or hear him, because he has the power to make you love and accept him as God!

“My Peace be with you, Sheep of my Flock.

Children of mine, my flock is beginning to be persecuted, the wolves have begun to scatter my sheep to make them fall into precipice. In many nations the persecution and the mistreatment of my flock already begun; during the time of the New World Order in all the nations there will be persecution, torture, imprisonment, disappearance and death of my faithful flock. The wolves are on the loose and many are camouflaging themselves inside my flock, to disperse it and to make it go to perdition. Be very careful sheep of my flock with those who flatter you or appear like the Pharisee in the temple, very pious so to be seen, while their way of behaving is not in accordance with what they do and say.

Again I say to you: do not reveal your heart to anyone, be quick in listening and slow in speaking; analyze very well the people who approach you to become friends, and ask my Holy Spirit for much discernment so that you can discern good from evil.Truly I tell you: by their fruits you will know the tree, because you well know that every good tree bears good fruit and every bad tree bears bad fruit; treachery and deception is the garment of the wolves. Then be careful, flock of mine, of these wolves in sheep’s clothing that will come to you with sweet words but plotting evil in their hearts and seeking your perdition and fall.

Flock of mine, my incarnate adversary is already among you in the company of his evil servants; his emissaries are looking by all means to make the greatest number of souls lost, so that when my adversary makes his declarationto the world and makes himself known, he will have millions of followers. The doctrine of the New Age,like darnel, is being spread throughout the world and many are embracing it; the path for my adversary’s public appearance has been leveled out. The children of darkness have begun to announce his appearance, the false messiah will very soon show himself to the world, speaking of love and peace, saying that he is the messiah awaited by all humanity.

Beware flock of mine, you fall into the deceit of the false messiah; remember that you cannot see or hear him, because he has the power to make you love and accept him as God! The one who will soon show himself to you, Sheep of my Flock, is not I, your Eternal Shepherd, but a wolf disguised as a shepherd who in sheep’s clothing comes to steal the soul of the vast majority of humanity separated from Me. Flock of mine, the days that you are living are already of darkness, that your Spiritual Armor be well oiled with prayer and reinforced with my Psalm 91. You are soldiers of my earthly militia, be ready then: surround yourself with the belt of Truth, put on the breastplate of Justice, the shield of Faith, so that you can stop the flaming darts of the evil one; wearing the helmet of Salvation on your head, and on your feet the sandals of peace, so that you may proclaim the Gospel and the sword of Justice, which is my Word (Ephesians 6, 10, 1. The final battle for your freedom is about to begin; have courage, do not fear, Heaven will not abandon you; remember, victory belongs to your God, it is written!

My Peace I leave with you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Teacher and Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Make my messages of salvation known to all humanity, sheep of my flock.”

October 19 2020
    Call of Maria the Mystical Rose to the lukewarm and the sinners. Message to Enoch.

Lukewarm and sinful children, reconsider because the days of the great tribulation are coming and if you continue in your lukewarmness and in sin, you will not resist the passage of Divine Justice

“Little Ones of mine, the Peace of the Most High be with you all and my Maternal Protection accompany you always.

Little children, great trials are about to come to you which will be the start of your purification; enjoy in your family the little time that you still have my little ones, because days of darkness, persecution and tribulation are approaching, like never seen before in the creation. Millions of souls for not being spiritually prepared will be lost as the passage of these days; the tribulation coming to you is so great and painful that many will wish to be dead, rather than live those days.

Your material wealth will be of no use to you because everything will lose its value and will roll on the ground. Only faith and trust in God will be your strength and security in that time of tribulation. Humanity, far from God, will go mad, desperate and aimlessly marching through the desert of purification, without any protection; disoriented and troubled, humanity will easily fall into the abyss. Woe to those lukewarm and sinful children, because if they do not convert during the Warning and the Miracle, they will be lost forever! So many calls, signs and manifestations from Heaven to them to be converted, but they do not want to hear the Voice of God. As Mother of humanity I will not tire of intercede for these little souls, even knowing about their rebellion; Heaven is suffering together with me and is exhausting all the resources to save the greatest number of souls, but this humanity of these end times is stiff-necked.

Rebellious little children, Heaven does not want your death, why are you so foolish? If you do not promptly repent, you run the risk of being lost forever. The place that awaits you in eternity by keeping on being lukewarm and in sin is hell, where the master of darkness will torment you restlessly. If you knew, children of mine, of the torment and of pain of the condemned souls, you would run to seek God with all your heart. Look, lukewarm and rebellious children that time is no longer time and that your souls are in grave danger of being lost due to your lukewarmness and sin; some of you wander through this world in lukewarmness and others by sinning, not knowing that at any moment you can pass from this world to eternity. You forget that the line that divides life and death is so fragile and that every day that goes by you are dying little by little. You walk with death every day and in fractions of a second, you can lose your life.

Lukewarm and sinful children, reconsider because the days of the great tribulation are coming and if you continue in your lukewarmness and in sin, you will not resist the passage of Divine Justice. Return to God as soon as possible, because your souls are in grave danger of being eternally lost; heed the call of your Heavenly Mother and resume as soon as possible the path of salvation that will lead you to Eternal Glory. Do not make me suffer more, because you are my little lukewarm and sinners, for whom I suffer and cry the most. Awake then from your lukewarmness and sin and run to be reconciled with God, before the days of His Justice arrive.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you, my Beloved Children.

Your Mother, Maria the Mystical Rose.

Make my messages known to all humanity, little children of mine.”

October 14, 2020
    Urgent call from Mary Sanctifying to the People of God and Pastors of the Home. Message to Enoch.

Little children, strengthen yourselves spiritually with your Spiritual Armor (Ephesians 6, 10, 1 well-oiled with prayer and reinforced with Psalm 91, because the forces of evil are in your world spreading their venom and contaminating everything.

“Little ones, the Peace of my Lord be with you all.

Little children, strengthen yourselves spiritually with your Spiritual Armor (Ephesians 6, 10, 1 well-oiled with prayer and reinforced with Psalm 91, because the forces of evil are in your world spreading their venom and contaminating everything. The servants of evil are on the loose and camouflage themselves inside the flock of my Son, binding with their detestable occult practices those sheep who are lukewarm in faith and in prayer. The technology of these end times also serves my adversary and through it, the spirit of evil is infiltrating homes. Many of my children for lack of knowledge are opening the door of their homes to the evil one when they use technology to interact with videos, games, movies, programmed with the occult, with sex or violence.Homes are contaminated and my adversary is taking possession of many of them.

The destructive game of the so-called ‘Ouija Board’, is allowing evil spirits to take over souls.There are millions of children, young people and adults, being possessed by playing Charlie Charlie, Elves, Dungeons and Dragons, or by watching horror movies or movies or series where they teach how to use magic, as an instrument to exercise control and the subjugation of people, animals or things. The spirits of the occult are taking many families because all these practices. The Ouija board game opens spiritual portals in your homes where evil spirits enter and exit. All magic, whatever name you called it, is occultism; any search for information where spirits are invoked is Spiritism. Family Shepherds pay close attention to what is seen, played and heard in your homes, on part of you and of your little ones, because you well know that this world is under the power of darkness.

Family Shepherds, be very careful with television programs, games and movies being broadcast today, because almost all of them are infected with the occult, sex, violence, or LGBT programming.Pay attention to my calls, family shepherds, and control the use of technology in your homes; do not allow your little ones to go to sleep with the cell phone. Remove televisions, computers and cell phones from the rooms of your little ones, because many of my children do not get enough sleep when they are in their hours of rest, glued to technology. My adversary is stealing the souls of my little ones and he is stealing the peace of your homes, due to the misuse given to technology. Think again and straighten up, shepherds of the family, the direction of your homes, so that you have nothing to regret tomorrow.

May the Peace of my Lord and my Maternal Love and Protection remain in you and with your families.

Your Mother, Mary Who Sanctifies.

Make little children my messages and my dedication known to all humanity.”

October 09 2020
    Call of God the Father to His faithful People. Message to Enoch.
    Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight

“My people, my Peace be with you.

My children, humanity is about to enter the time of the great purification, where woes and the pains will be the common of those days. Events never seen before by any eye in heaven and on earth will be witnessed by you; the transformation of the universe will cause your planet to undergo great changes that will affect the life of all creatures. The natural disasters that will occur on earth, due to the transformation of the universe, will be one of the great trials you will have to go through.

Many places on earth will disappear, cities and populations will cease to be; the waters of the sea will go mad and many coastal regions will disappear. Loud sounds like trumpets will be heard in the skyand the vast majority of this ungrateful and sinful humanity will panic. The sun and the moon will darken and the stars will lose their brightness. (Joel, 3. 15) The stars will be shaken and the rotation of the earth will accelerate.In many places, the terrestrial ecosystem will change, causing forests, jungles, fauna and flora to disappear.

The transform

ation of the universe will give origin to a New Creation, to New Heavens and a New Earth, which will be inhabited by my faithful People. When the Earth begins to lament with its last birth pangs, do not panic my people; pray and praise the Glory of God and you will find in your prayer and your praise, peace, serenity and hope. Prepare yourselves, inhabitants of the Earth, because the transformation of the universe will change the course of your life. Everything will be renewed in Heaven and on Earth; the New Creation will be spiritual and inhabited by spiritual beings. My People refined by purification will be renewed; my Divine Essence will transform my Children into spiritual beings of a nature similar to the one of my Angels.

Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight. Do not fear People of mine, during the trials coming to you; keep calm and put both your faith and trust in your Heavenly Father and everything will happen according to my Will. Not one of your hair will be lost if you remain united to God in the trials that are approaching; remember that your pain, suffering and purification during the trials, are nothing compared to the Glory, Joy, Peace and Fullness are awaiting for you in my New Creation.

Remain in my Peace, People of mine, my Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahve, Lord of the Creation.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, Children of mine.”

December 2, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Faithful Flock. Message to Enoch.

Flock of mine, my Warning and my Miracle, will be the last opportunity that I give humanity to convert

“My Peace be with you, Flock of mine.

My little Prophet, tell humanity that he is already in the times of tribulation and there is no going back; the tribulation will be stronger and stronger and will purify you until you shine like crucibles. The time of my Warning is on count down, its day is getting closer and closer; in your passage through eternity, you will be judged as if your time had come and you will be taken to the place that corresponds to you according to your deeds. A minority that can be counted, will be taken to the Kingdom of God, the vast majority of souls will be taken to Purgatory or to hell.

Flock of mine, my Warning and my Miracle, will be the last opportunity that I give humanity to convert. My Infinite Mercy will grant the Grace to many souls to return again to this world, so that they may walk again on the path of salvation and do not go back again to question my existence and the existence of Heaven, Purgatory and hell. Millions of lukewarm souls will be granted the Grace of coming back so that at the time of the Miracle they will convert, if they do not, they will be separated from my flock forever. Millions of souls due to the gravity of their sins will no longer return to this world; my Warning will be for them, the passport to eternal death.

Sheep of my Flock, the time of the Great Tribulation will begin with the last reign of my Adversary and it will last three and a half years of your time. During this time my Flock will be totally purified and ready to fight the last battle for its freedom; my adversary and his hosts of evil will be defeated and expelled from the face of the earth. Therefore be alert and vigilant, because the triumphal return of your King and Savior is near; May your lamps remain lit with prayer, so that you can go out to meet your Lord and Savior, who is already knocking at the door of your soul.

Flock of mine, days of anguish and great agitation are approaching, but have not fear; I, your Eternal Shepherd, will not allow any of my sheep to be lost. I am calling you, sheep of my flock; listen to my voice and stay close to the fold, because very soon I am coming to gather you so that there may only be one Shepherd and one flock. The night and its darkness are approaching, do not be afraid, no matter how strong the trials are going to be, remain always firm in the Faith; prayerful and vigilant at all times, and I assure you that everything will pass like a dream and nothing and no one will be able to steal my Peace from you.

Flock of mine be shrewd as serpents, and meek and humble as doves. (Matthew 10, 16) Do not relax with prayer, because you well know that your enemy, the devil, walks like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5, If you pray and are well protected with your Spiritual Armor, you will have the protection of Heaven; but if you turn away from prayer and from God, you run the risk of getting lost because these days you are living in are already of darkness.Therefore, accept, flock of mine, the instructions that I am giving you so that you can walk in the midst of this darkness and to arrive safely at the doors of my New Creation.

Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.”

November 18, 2020
    Call of Mary the Mystical Rose to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Prepare yourselves, because your passage through the desert of purification is about to begin.

“Little ones, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Love and Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, The One World Order has already begun, the vast majority of the rulers of this world, serve his interests.Hunger, persecution, imprisonment, mistreatment, disappearance and death, is what awaits the People of God; this one government that has already begun to rule the world, will bring slavery and subjugation to the poorest of the nations. The People of God will be persecuted, tortured, imprisoned and made disappear; the agenda of the New World Order aims to subdue the nations and to make the Christian Catholic religion disappear from the face of the earth, because to this regime, the Name of my Son Jesus is an obstacle to their plans.

In the time of the reign of the Antichrist, the One World Order will serve him, and all the nations of the world will be under his submission.My adversary will rule them, and the Hammer and the Sicklewill be the scourge of the nations and of the People of God. My faithful little children will walk into exile, millions will be confined in concentration camps, the holocaust and martyrdom of the People of God will be on a large scale; anyone who professes faith in my Son will be persecuted, imprisoned, tortured or made disappear.

The People of God will live like the first Christians, away from the edges of cities and populations, living in the mountains, or in caves, or in my Marian shelters. The sign of the Fish (Ichthys or Ichthus) will once again be the sign of the Christians, who will form communities and by the Grace of the Holy Spirit, will keep alive the Faith and the Doctrine of my Son. They will be the Remnant Church, the chosen People of God who tomorrow will inhabit the New Creation. The New Church of the People of God will rise after the purification, it will be poor, simple, humble, but rich in gifts and charisma and at the service of the People of God.

Do not be afraid, my children, of what is to come, because you well know that Heaven will not abandon you; in your passage through eternity, you will be spiritually strengthened with the charisms and the gifts that you need in order to endure the days of your passage through the desert.To give your life for my Son in those days will be your greatest joy, because you will not feel fear or fear of death, because the Power of the Holy Spirit will be with you and before the sword falls, you will be taken and carried to Heaven.

Therefore, my children, prepare yourselves, because your passage through the desert of purification is about to begin.Do not fear, remain firm in the Faith, with your lamps lit with prayer; alert and vigilant like good soldiers; always wearing your Spiritual Armor on you, morning and night, ready and prepared to face the final battle for your freedom. May nothing and no one steal the Peace of my Lord from you.

Your Mother loves you, Mary the Mystical Rose.

Make the messages of salvation known to all humanity, my Beloved Little Children.”

November 13, 2020
    Call of Saint Michael to humanity. Message to Enoch.

Sinners, run to wash yourselves at the Fountain of Forgiveness, before the days of the Divine Justice arrive, so that tomorrow you can live forever.

“Who is like God? Nobody like God!

May the Peace of the Most High be with you all, Seed of my Father.

Brothers, I, Michael, Prince of the Heavenly Armies, am speaking to you today through this Instrument, to tell you that very soon humanity will enter the time of the Great Tribulation, where only tears and woes will be heard. How sad is that this humanity of these last times must know the Just Wrath of God, in order to change! O Mortals, you do not know what is awaiting you, if you knew it, you would run to seek God’s forgiveness and would repent of all your sins! The tribulation that is about to arrive has never been seen before in the creation and the saddest thing is knowing that millions of souls are going to be lost eternally because they are not spiritually prepared.

Tribulations, tragedies, famines, ruin, persecutions, catastrophes and desolation in general, is what will come very soon to this humanity. Never before any generation, the tribulation that is about to come to this end-time generation, has been seen. The immense majority of this ungrateful and sinful humanity lives today as the same as in the times of Noah and Lot; they eat, drink, buy, sell, marry, build and suddenly the Justice of God will fall upon them and as in the times of Lot, fire from heaven will rain on them and many will die. (Luke 17. 26 to 29). Poor mortals, if they do not wake up as soon as possible from their spiritual sleep, they will be lost forever! You still have a few thousandths of time left, take advantage of them and run to put your accounts in order; do not be foolish, because what is at stake is the salvation of your soul.

I remind you, sinful humanity, that when the tribulations begin you will no longer find the Houses of my Father open; therefore, I exhort you to reconcile yourself with God as soon as possible, so that you will have nothing to regret tomorrow. Sinful humanity stop offending the Most High! Remember that life in this world is temporary, that the true life is in eternity and it is forever; I ask you: where do you want to spend it, in heaven or in hell? Eternal life or death depends on you; the Most High is giving you the opportunity to return to Him, from the heart, so that tomorrow you can enjoy His company. I remind you of what the Holy Word of God says: There is more joy in Heaven for a sinner who converts, than for ninety-nine righteous people who do not need to be converted (Luke 15, 7).

Therefore listen, sinful humanity, to the calls Heaven is making to you to have you repent of your sins and to return to the path of salvation, because the days of the Divine Justice are knocking at the door. Do not continue to violate the Holy Precepts, because if you continue to do so, the Just Wrath of God will erase you in one breath from the face of the earth. Hurry, you thieves, prostitutes, homosexuals, adulterers, lustful, fornicators, impure; drug addicts, alcoholics, swindlers, liars, envious, idolaters, arrogant, murderers, greedy, sorcerers and other sinners who roam this world without God and without Law; because none of you, who keeps on sinning, will inherit the Kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6, 9, 10), (Ephesians 5, 5), (Revelation 22, 15). Sinners, run to wash yourselves at the Fountain of Forgiveness, before the days of the Divine Justice arrive, so that tomorrow you can live forever.

May the Peace of the Most High remain in you, Seed of my Father and my Protection, accompany you always.

Make the messages of salvation known to all humanity, Beloved of my Father.”

October 09 2020
    Call of God the Father to His faithful People. Message to Enoch.
    Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight

My children, humanity is about to enter the time of the great purification, where woes and the pains will be the common of those days. Events never seen before by any eye in heaven and on earth will be witnessed by you; the transformation of the universe will cause your planet to undergo great changes that will affect the life of all creatures. The natural disasters that will occur on earth, due to the transformation of the universe, will be one of the great trials you will have to go through.

Many places on earth will disappear, cities and populations will cease to be; the waters of the sea will go mad and many coastal regions will disappear. Loud sounds like trumpets will be heard in the skyand the vast majority of this ungrateful and sinful humanity will panic. The sun and the moon will darken and the stars will lose their brightness. (Joel, 3. 15) The stars will be shaken and the rotation of the earth will accelerate.In many places, the terrestrial ecosystem will change, causing forests, jungles, fauna and flora to disappear.

The transformation of the universe will give origin to a New Creation, to New Heavens and a New Earth, which will be inhabited by my faithful People. When the Earth begins to lament with its last birth pangs, do not panic my people; pray and praise the Glory of God and you will find in your prayer and your praise, peace, serenity and hope. Prepare yourselves, inhabitants of the Earth, because the transformation of the universe will change the course of your life. Everything will be renewed in Heaven and on Earth; the New Creation will be spiritual and inhabited by spiritual beings. My People refined by purification will be renewed; my Divine Essence will transform my Children into spiritual beings of a nature similar to the one of my Angels.

Rejoice, People of mine, because the Glory of God is waiting for you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth, which I will create for your delight. Do not fear People of mine, during the trials coming to you; keep calm and put both your faith and trust in your Heavenly Father and everything will happen according to my Will. Not one of your hair will be lost if you remain united to God in the trials that are approaching; remember that your pain, suffering and purification during the trials, are nothing compared to the Glory, Joy, Peace and Fullness are awaiting for you in my New Creation.

Remain in my Peace, People of mine, my Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahve, Lord of the Creation.

Make my messages of salvation known in all the ends of the earth, Children of mine.”

September 27, 2020
    Anguished call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to the Shepherds of His Church. Message to Enoch.

Reconsider Shepherds of my Flock, because if I continue unworthily to be distributed to my People, my Holy Spirit will separate from your Consecrations; then, the bread that you will distribute will no longer be my Body and my Blood; remember, the way you treat Me, you too will be treated when you appear before Me.

“Shepherds of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

Favorite children, I feel very sad and heartbroken by the contempt and the ingratitude I am receiving from many of you, who claim to be my relatives. How painful is for Me to see my flock scattered like sheep without a shepherd because of the negligence and the apathy of many of you, who are more concerned in shepherding yourself than in guiding and shepherding my flock! The pretext of the pandemic, which is already a direct attack on my Church, is leading many of my pastors to desecrate Me, by giving Me to my Flock in their hand as if it were any ordinary piece of bread. My eyes shed tears of blood, seeing how I am outraged and trampled upon in every particle of my Divinity that falls to the ground, for the vile sacrilege being committed in many of my Houses by my shepherds who give Me in the hand.

Millions of particles of my Sacred Host fall daily to the ground when I am received by my children in the hand. What a great sacrilege is being committed against my Divinity, under the pretext of a pandemic, that is already more of a conspiracy and an attack to my Holy Sacrifice! Many of my pastors are forgetting that I am Alive and Real in each Consecrated Host, making myself Life in the midst of my People and giving myself as an Immolated Lamb. Unfaithful Shepherds! Why are you scourging Me, by giving Me to my Flock so unworthily? Do you not know who I am, in Spirit who is found in the simplicity and humility of each Consecrated Host? Yesterday the High Priests and Scribes were the ones who condemned me to death, and today you are the Chief Priests and Pastors of my Flock, those who once again crucify Me when you so unworthily distribute Me to my Flock, by giving Me in their hand.

I have anointed your Priestly Ministry with the fire of my Holy Spirit, so that you may be my representatives here on earth. In each Consecration that you do with dignity and with fervor, I, Jesus in the Sacrament, come down from Heaven to make myself Life in your midst; The Priestly Ministry that I have entrusted to you is so Great that through your anointed hands, I come down in Spirit to give myself as food to my People. In each Consecration that you do out of Love, my sacrifice is bloodlessly revived, and I give myself as the Bread of Life to feed my Flock. So, I ask you Pastors of my Flock: do I deserve such a vile abuse of my Divinity from you, when you give me to my People not as Jesus in the Sacrament, but as any piece of bread? It is I, your God, who you distribute to my People, and I deserve Adoration, Praise and Respect, from you and from my flock. My Sacred Body and Blood, you must distribute to my Flock who must receive It kneeled and, in the mouth, with the due Respect and the Adoration that the King of kings and Lord of lords deserves.

Unfaithful Shepherds, if you do not change your attitude and correct your behavior towards Me, I assure you that you will be treated as Guilty ones, when tomorrow you appear before Me! Thousands of Priests, Bishops, Cardinals and even Popes, some today lie in the depths of the abyss and others, in the purifying fire of the Third Purgatory, for treating Me unworthily in giving Me in the hand when they exercised their priestly ministry in this world. Thousands more were lost because they allowed themselves to be seduced by the pleasures of this world and neglected the care of my flock, and an immense majority were lost and lie today in hell for the sins of the flesh.

Reconsider Shepherds of my Flock, because if I continue unworthily to be distributed to my People, my Holy Spirit will separate from your Consecrations; then, the bread that you will distribute will no longer be my Body and my Blood; remember, the way you treat Me, you too will be treated when you appear before Me.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Beloved who is not, Loved.

Make my messages of salvation known to all humanity, Flock of mine.”

September 22, 2020
    Urgent Call from Mary Who Sanctifies to the Parents. Message to Enoch.

Parents, resume as soon as possible the management and control of your families, because Heaven is very sad with the complacent attitude of many of you, who have turned your back on God and only think of providing material things to your children when in reality what they need the most is love, understanding, dialogue, respect and, above all, the presence of God in your homes!

“My children, the Peace of my Lord be with you and my Love and Protection, always accompany you.

Little Ones, this humanity in its great majority continues to ride through this world like wild foals, heading toward the depths of the abyss. How much sadness I feel in my Heart of Mother of humanity, in seeing the destruction of so many homes and families, because of many parents who, by being more concerned about jobs, the cares of this world and of the technology, have neglected the greatest treasure that God has given you, your children! I am shedding tears under all my titles and I am manifesting myself in the images that represent Me, as a call to humanity to return from the heart to the Love and Mercy of the Father.

Parents, many of you lack love and commitment, you are more concerned with the material well-being of your children than giving and instilling values to them; that is why so many homes today are adrift! The luciferin technology is turning families away from God; the great majority of my little ones, in many homes, no longer allocate time to prayer, love and dialogue. Today, thousands of families lie in the depths of the abyss because of their lack of faith, of charity and of love for God when they were in this world. They cared more about satisfying their egos and vanities and turned their backs on the only one who could save them. It is sad to see today the moral and spiritual degradation in which so many families lie, due to the lack of God in their homes; families that, by continuing as they are, tomorrow they will be lost as the same as those that today are in the depths of darkness.

Parents, home Pastors!How long will you continue going on in your spiritual lethargy? Look at all the damage you are causing your children by your lack of leadership in your homes. My children are getting lost because of your lack of love, of dialogue, of understanding, of commitment, of discipline and above all, because of the lack of prayer and of God in your homes. You have left the raising of your children to the god of technology of this world and this god that came out of the hand of man is stealing the love and respect of your children. I ask you parents, that you pay more attention and care to your homes; television, internet, cell phones and all the technology of death that my adversary has deployed in recent times around the world, are the cause that today many families are being lost.

Parents, resume as soon as possible the management and control of your families, because Heaven is very sad with the complacent attitude of many of you, who have turned your back on God and only think of providing material things to your children when in reality what they need the most is love, understanding, dialogue, respect and, above all, the presence of God in your homes! So, pastors of the family, make straight the path of your families, so that tomorrow you do not have to lament when you will be in the presence of God, because if you continue to turn your back on Him, the sentence you will receive will be: Depart from Me, I do not know you; go to the eternal fire where weeping and gnashing of teeth await you for your rebellion, disobedience and lack of love and charity for Me and your families.

May the Peace of my Lord remain in you, my beloved children.

Your Mother, Mary who Sanctifies.

Make my title and my messages known in all corners of the earth, my little ones.”

September 13, 2020

Sheep of my Flock, the Glory of God awaits you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth; your suffering and purification are nothing compared to the joy and the happiness that is waiting for you in my Heavenly Jerusalem

“My Peace be with you, Flock of mine.

My flock, my Father’s creation is undergoing great changes that will affect the course of humanity. The climate is one of these changes, in many places, heat waves are being felt day and night and in others, the cold is intense with frosts at night. Do not be scared, but I tell you, in many deserts there will be snowfalls, all this is the product of climate change, that has largely been modified by human hands. The awakening of volcanoes is about to beginand my Father’s creation will groan with its last labor pains; the earth will totter in some places more than in others, but there will be no place where it will not stop moving; the lament of creation will be felt until it is fully settled.

The tribulation of the Universe is also about to arrive, fire from Heaven in great quantity is about to enter the earth and it comes to purify you and to punish Evil Nations. Many celestial phenomena never seen before by any eye will happen. The transformation of both the universe and the creation will be one of the great trials that you will have to go through. I tell you, all these changes, both in the creation and in the universe are necessary, so that tomorrow a new dawn can emerge with New Heavens and a New Earth, the paradise waiting for the purified People of God. The Celestial Jerusalem adorned with the Glory of God, will come down from Heaven and will be installed in the New Earth, ready to receive my Flock, which will arrive tired and thirsty from his passage through the desert.

Sheep of my Flock, the Glory of God awaits you in the New Heavens and on the New Earth; your suffering and purification are nothing compared to the joy and the happiness that is waiting for you in my Heavenly Jerusalem. Rejoice and do not fear, because you are missing the last stretch; do not be sad; on the contrary, rejoice because the Glory of God will cover you with its Cloud so that your passage through the desert will be more bearable. The Celestial Trumpets do not stop sounding in every corner of the earth; they are not the movements of the sky, they are the sound of trumpets that call for conversion and to warn you of the arrival of the Warning, so that you are prepared.

Be awake, Flock of mine, because the day of the Warning has already been set, your passage through eternity is an immutable reality, which will transform you into new beings so that when you return you can, by the Grace of God, face the great final battle that will give you victory over the forces of evil.Courage, Flock of mine, the best for you is yet to come; I am waiting for you with my open arms to welcome you and take you to the green meadows and the cool waters waiting for you in my Heavenly Jerusalem.

Remain in my Peace, Flock of mine.

Your Shepherd, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Make my messages of salvation known to all corners of the earth, sheep of my flock.”

[The Cub: man- made climate change via HAARP?]

August 30, 2020
    Urgent call of Mary who Sanctifies to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you.

“My Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all, and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, watch out for the vaccines because millions (of them) will come with the Microchip, the mark of the beast, which will be inserted in you when injected. Other vaccines will decimate the world’s population and many others will modify the Human Genome. Watch out, my children, with the biometric vaccine called Luciferase, because this vaccine will be one of the many that will carry the Microchip, which will be activated with the technology you call 5G. Do not fall into the deception of the servants of evil, for what they seek is to mark humanity with the mark of the beast and to decimate the world’s population; everything is a conspiracy on the part of the emissaries of evil, who are taking advantage of the existing pandemic, to mark humanity, to decimate and to enslave it.

Poor little children of mine, you will suffer very much in your passage through the desert! All this coming tribulation to you is part of your purification. Again I say unto you, my little ones, consecrate yourselves to Our Two Hearts morning and night,extending this consecration to your children and family, that all may be delivered and protected from the mark of the beast and from all the deceptions and conspiracies of the emissaries of evil. Keep this instruction very much in mind, my children, for it will be the protection that will deliver you from the power of the evil one.

Little children, remember that heaven will not abandon you, so fear not; I, your Mother, will take care of you my little ones; the protection of my Holy Rosary will shield you so that no force of evil can harm you. None of my Rosary’s devotees or their families will be lost, I promise you. Remember: what seems impossible for men, it is possible for God; I, your Mother, will not let any sheep get lost from my Son’s flock. That is why little children, cling to my Holy Rosary, because together with the consecration of Our Two Hearts and with the Spiritual Armor, they are the greatest protection Heaven is giving you for this end times.

Little ones, again I remind you of the closeness of day of the Warning (Enlightenment of Conscience), worry to be in God’s grace so that in this day you may reach eternity full of joy and jubilantly and be beyond reproach before the Supreme Tribunal. Prepare yourselves for the arrival of this glorious day, where the clean of heart will see the Splendor of God’s glory. My children, the Heavenly Trumpets are ringing in every corner of the earth, calling for conversion, and inviting humanity to be prepared for the arrival of the Warning. Do not be afraid, God’s Mercy is about to be poured out upon all mankind, seeking the salvation of the greatest number of souls. You are, humanity of these end times, the most sinful one ever existed on the face of the earth, but you are also the most privileged, because a rest of you after the purification will be called God’s Chosen People, who will inhabit with Him, the New Heavens and the New Earth.

So take advantage, my little ones, of the little time in which the Houses of my Father will be open for you to go in looking for one of my Predilects (the Priests) to make a good confession of life, which will free you in your passage through the eternity of the fire of hell. I urge you my children, that you may be ready and be prepared for the coming of that great day, which is already knocking at the door of your soul. Spread the prayer of my Holy Rosary and of my seven Hail Mary and remain prayerful and watchful with your lamps oiled with prayer, because your Master is coming.

Remain, my little children, in the Peace of my Lord.

Your Mother loves you, Mary who Sanctifies

Make my Title and these messages of salvation known, little ones, to the whole world.”

August 24, 2020
    Call from St. Michael to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Prepare yourselves, People of God, for the arrival of the Warning; the day is already near, closer than you think; in the eternity the Supreme Tribunal awaits you; you are warned mortals, so that this day does not catch you by surprise

“Who’s like God? No one is like God!

People of God, prepare yourselves for the coming of the days of the Great Purification, where your faith will be tested and where you will be purified until you shine like crucibles. The creation and all the creatures will be purified, only this way, you will be able tomorrow to enter the New Heavens and the New Earth, the Paradise that the Most High has prepared for His Faithful People.

Seed of my Father, only if you are spiritually prepared, you will be able to resist the days of anguish, suffering, and purification coming to you; I tell you, that never ever before a tribulation like the one coming, has been seen on earth.Stop worrying about the things of this world, leave worries and careers, because you well know that soon everything will be gone; rather worry about the salvation of your soul, which is the greatest treasure you must care for. Everything that you know and own will cease to exist in fractions of a second, to give way to a new existence, to a new creation. The tribulation that is about to come, will transform you through the grace of God into new men, all your misery and sin will disappear into the purification. In the New Heavens and on the New Earth, you will be spiritual beings of a nature similarly to the Angels’ one.

Prepare yourselves, People of God, for the arrival of the Warning (Enlightenment of Conscience); the day is already near, closer than you think; in the eternity the Supreme Tribunal awaits you; you are warned mortals, so that this day does not catch you by surprise. This spiritual experience will transform your life, in eternity you will see the One and True God, One and Triune, Lord of lords and God of gods; You will realize the existence of Heaven, Purgatory and Hell; you will feel in your soul the purifying fire of Purgatory, or the burning fire of hell, with which the condemned souls are tormented. It all depends on the state in which your soul is at the time of the arrival of the Warning. Only few will be taken to Heaven, the vast majority of humanity of these end times will be taken to one of the Purgatories (note: there are many levels of purification in the Purgatory) or to hell.

Hurry up then, brethren, to make a good confession of life and to repair for your sins; seek a Priest and confess everything, so that your soul in his passage through eternity does not suffer.What are you waiting for sinful humanity, to riconciliate with God? Look, your souls are in danger of being eternally lost; your permanence in this world is coming to an end, if you continue to sin. Haven’t you thought about this? To continue to sin and sin, what awaits you in eternity, is the eternal death. Reconsider, rebellious brothers, you have very little time left; listen to the messages of Heaven and put them into practice, for they call you to conversion. Do not continue hardening your hearts so that you do not have to lament tomorrow when you reach eternity, because it will be too late for you.

Remain in the Peace of the Most High, People of God.

People of God, make the messages of salvation known, to all mankind.”

August 19, 2020
    Call from God the Father to humanity. Message to Enoch.

Sinful and lukewarm humanity, time is running out, the Warning is coming; wake up, wake up from your spiritual lethargy, for if you continue in sin and in lukewarmness, what awaits you in eternity, will be the scorching fire of hell, from which many will not return!

My children, humanity is about to enter the time of great purification that will cleanse it, only those who will persevere in faith and trust in God, will be able to overcome these approaching trials. Days of purification like never before seen on earth are coming. I say unto you: all the elements of creation are already in total transformation and these changes that will renew the face of the earth will bring disasters, famine, suffering and death to humanity. The time clock is in countdown and there is little missing before everything is consumed in its entirety.

Run, run, foolish ones in putting your accounts in order, for the Horseman of my Justice is already riding upon the earth! The day of my Warning (Illumination of conscience) has already been set and millions of souls for not being prepared will be lost in their passage through eternity. Prepare yourselves spiritually so that the Warning may not catch you, without the forgiveness and the grace of God;this transcendental day is knocking at the door of your soul, that it may catch you with your account (the state of your soul) in order and with the support of good deeds so that it would be your greatest joy and not your worst nightmare.

O souls who are wandering upon this world without God and without Law; oh, lukewarm of heart continuing in your lukewarmness without defining yourselves! What are you sinners and lukewarm people waiting for to return to Me from the heart? Remember that I will come as a thief at night to set accounts and if I find you asleep due to sin and with the lamps off, I assure you that I will turn you away from Me, and will close the door before you so that you cannot dine with Me. Then it will be the crying and the gnashing of teeth when you wake up in eternity in the depths of the abyss!

Sinful and lukewarm humanity, time is running out, the Warning is coming; wake up, wake up from your spiritual lethargy, for if you continue in sin and in lukewarmness, what awaits you in eternity, will be the scorching fire of hell, from which many will not return! Do not ignore this, for the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. (2 Peter 3. 8, 10) I ask you then, lukewarm and sinners: will your souls resist in hell for the duration of the Warning? O foolish mortals, if you do not think and return to God as soon as possible, I assure you that in your passage through eternity, you will be eternally lost!

These are my last calls to you lukewarm and sinful humanity, I respect your free will; eternal life or death depends on you. What good is it for a man to gain all the world, if he loses his soul? (Matthew 16:26) Think again foolish children and sin no more, for thousandths of time are now missing for the arrival of the Warning! Make a good confession of life before one of my Priests and repair for your sins, so that when the day of your passage through eternity comes you may feel the joy and see the Glory of God.

Remain in my Peace, People of mine.

Your Father, Yahve, Lord of Nations.

Make my messages of salvation known to all the ends of the earth, children of mine.”

August 13, 2020
    Call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His Faithful People. Message to Enoch.

My children pray with the Rosary of my Blood and Wounds, with the Rosary of my Mother and the exorcism of my beloved Michael, so that my Houses may be reopened and my Holy Sacrifice resumed in the presence of my People. Also, pray that the sacrilegious practice of communion in the hand, which does so much harm to my Eucharistic Divinity, may be abolished forever

“My Peace be with you, my people.

My children, the great events that will change the fate of mankind are about to begin. The commotion of the Universe will be one of them and will cause many fireballs to enter your world, causing great tragedies and punishing the wicked nations by my Father’s Will. Viruses and pandemics will continue to scourge humanity, who will remain confined for longer quarantines; the Apostasy will increase and with it, the worship of strange gods; the practice of occultism and of idolatry will awaken the Just Wrath of God, which will make all evildoers disappear with a breath.

Flock of mine, the days of great purification are approaching, remain prayerful and vigilant, for the world is under the power of darkness. Rebuke without fear and with the Power of my Blood, every mental spirit so that you do not fall into the deception of the demons, seeking to steal your peace if you neglect your soul. May your Spiritual Armor be well oiled with prayer so that no force of evil may touch you; you are, my children, already in the days of spiritual combat. You cannot relax with prayer because the forces of evil are lurking you and the evil spirits are attacking you spiritually, mentally and physically.

There are millions of human beings already possessed by the demons and they know who belongs to God, so you must be well spiritually protected so that you may fight them in my Name and with the Power of my Glorious Blood, you send them at the feet of my Cross. Tie and chain them up with my Blood and my Wounds, every force of evil that wants to steal your peace. My Blood is the terror of the demons who flee in disbandment when in faith you invoke It; Do not be afraid, you are Children of Light, which dispels darkness; and the light that dwells in you is my Holy Spirit, which is The Way, the Truth and the Life, that will give you freedom.

Pray intensely flock of mine, that my Houses may be opened again, for there is all conspiracy and deception on the part of the emissaries of evil, to keep my Temples closed. My adversary knows that the power of prayer made by my faithful gathered in my Temples destroys all his plans and machinations; this is why he is using his emissaries, who secretly direct the destiny of humanity, to put all kinds of obstacles and conditions, in order to keep my temples closed. They want to destroy my Church, but this will be impossible to them, because my Church is Me, and the gates of hell will not prevail against her. The attack is not against another religion or religious belief, the attack is on my Church, because it is the only one Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Roman, where I instituted my Sacraments.

My children pray with the Rosary of my Blood and Wounds, with the Rosary of my Mother and the exorcism of my beloved Michael, so that my Houses may be reopened and my Holy Sacrifice resumed in the presence of my People. Also, pray that the sacrilegious practice of communion in the hand, which does so much harm to my Eucharistic Divinity, may be abolished forever. Remember: you will win all battles, only if you pray in community (group); the Power of my Rosary and of my Wounds, together with the Power of the Holy Rosary of my Mother, and the Exorcism of my Beloved Michael, are more powerful than any atomic bomb. The battles are yours, but the victory is of your God’s, if you put your faith and your trust in Him.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Make my messages of salvation known to all mankind, flock of mine.”

December 29 2020

Flock of mine, the tribulation that is coming, has never been lived by any mortal; this is why my children, that the days of the great purification may find you in the Grace of God, so that you are able to persevere until the end and thus obtain the crown of life.

“Flock of mine, my Peace be with you.

Sheep of my Gray, the days of the great tribulation are approaching, days, these ones, of total purification for all humanity and especially for the People of God. Difficult years await you, flock of mine, the pain is just beginning, and you are already hearing the first woes. What is coming to you is material, physical and spiritual tribulation, which will purify you in body, soul and spirit, until you shine like crucibles; only in this way, purified and dead to sin, you will be able tomorrow to inhabit my New Creation.

My children, the days of the abomination and of desolation of my Temples are approaching; very soon my Houses will be desecrated, destroyed, totally closed, and my daily Sacrifice suspended. My poor children are going to be thirsty and hungry for my Word, as well as for my Body and my Blood. The schism within my Church is about to explode and millions of souls will lose their faith; the crisis of my Church will be exploited by Her enemies to desecrate my Houses, to destroy my Tabernacles and to expel Me from my Temples.Pray flock of mine, because the martyrdom of my Church is near; the hour of betrayal is coming, and the Judas are ready to hand Her over to the hands of the wicked ones.

Flock of mine, from the year that is about to begin and the subsequent ones, you will be purified as the same as gold is purified by fire. Pray and remain firm in the faith, so that you can endure the days of anguish, of desolation and of purification that are coming to you. My Warning is already knocking at the door, run, run, put your accounts in order, because my Houses are about to close, and you will no longer find any of my Priests to receive you in confession!Flock of mine, the tribulation that is coming, has never been lived by any mortal; this is why my children, that the days of the great purification may find you in the Grace of God, so that you are able to persevere until the end and thus obtain the crown of life. This world walks in the darkness children of mine, evil and sin have reached the limit; the weeds have grown and the harvest is drowning, it is harvest time, because if the weeds continue to grow, the harvest will be lost.

My children, as I said to my disciples, I also say to you today: for a time I will no longer be with you and that time is coming; but in another time you will see Me again and nothing and no one will take your joy away from you. You will be in this world like sheep among wolves, but do not fear, I will not abandon you; my Mother and my Angels will be with you; take refuge in the Virginal Bosom of my Mother, because She will be the Tabernacle where I will remain in those days of anguish, of desolation and of purification. Love and help each other, so that the strength of Love, of Prayer, and of Trust in God, be the strength that keeps you firm in faith.Remember: if you remain united to Me, like the branch to the vine, nothing and no one will be able to steal my Peace from you. Therefore, my little ones walk like the children of the light that you are, so that you can illuminate the obscurity and the darkness that already hang over the earth.

Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages of salvation known to all humanity, flock of mine.”

Refer to The Whore of Babylon and The Abomination of Desolation:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

PREPARE YOURSELVES, MY PEOPLE, BECAUSE THE DAYS OF TRANSFORMATION AND PURIFICATION OF MY CREATION ARE COMING!

FEBRUARY 16 2021 11:55 AM

APPEAL OF GOD THE FATHER TO HIS FAITHFUL PEOPLE. MESSAGE TO ENOCH

My people, My inheritance and My Peace be with you all. Days of great purification are coming, My creation has entered into its final labor pains and its moans and shuddering; they will not stop until they give birth to a New Creation. Prepare yourselves, my people, because the Earth is about to start shaking on all continents,its shuddering will be felt day and night. It will make you stagger and you, My people, must get used to living with this for a while. Do not panic, remember that it is part of your purification and the purification of creation.

My children, the fire dragons have already begun to wake up and the bowels of the earth in many places have begun to open up;the moaning of My creation is going to bring pain, desolation and death in many nations. The
    yellow dragon of the great nation to the north is on the point of awakening and the fire of its entrails will cause this nation to mourn. My creation is about to moan as it has never done before; its pains cry out for justice, many nations are going to suffer from the birth pangs of My creation.

All the elements of Nature will turn against man and make him pay for his injustice and mistreatment. The days of my Divine Justice are starting and, who can oppose these days? Only men of upright heart and who fear God will be able to overcome these days. Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth because the days are coming when only woes and pain will be heard everywhere! Run, run, you fools and put your accounts in order, because the days of my Justice are coming! Flee your houses and high-rises, for My creation is on the point of tottering by day and by night, as if it were drunk! My people, do not fear the days of My justice; do not panic when My creation begins to move; keep calm and praise the Glory of God with songs and psalms, and I assure you that everything will be more bearable. Prepare yourselves, my people, because the days of transformation and purification of My creation are coming. The days of punishment of the ungodly nations is drawing near; shuddering of the Earth and fire from heaven will be the scourge with which He will punish these nations; many will disappear due to the rigor of my Justice and there will be no memory of any of them. The Sodoms and Gomorras of these End times will fall under the weight of My Justice. Then, the inhabitants of the Earth will know that I Am the Ruler of the Universe, Lord of Creation, Father for all those who take refuge in my Mercy, and Just Judge of the wicked. Be alert and vigilant, My people, My inheritance, because My Justice is about to restore Law and Order in My Creation.

My people, remain in My Peace,

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Creation.

My children, make known My messages of Salvation to all corners of the Earth.

[BJV: See ‘Yellowstone’ https://strangesounds.org/2019/08/what-would-happen-if-the-yellowstone-supervolcano-actually-erupted.html ]

February 1 2021 – Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock. Message to Enoch.

I make an urgent call to my faithful flock, to spread my messages of salvation in these end times, and to instruct my lukewarm sheep and all those who do not have knowledge about what is to come, so they prepare and do not perish at the passage of the coming purification trials.

“Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

My flock, everything is being consumed in its totality and this ungrateful and sinful humanity continues without awakening from his spiritual lethargy. The time of darkness has begun and many are going to be lost because they are far from Me. You are already in the midst of wolves, my flock; be humble, prudent and cunning, and do not reveal your heart to just anyone, because you well know that the wolves are looking for someone to devour. Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity; viruses and pandemics will intensify and will continue to be present in your world. As the population begins to be decimated by pandemics, panic and fear will take hold of humanity.

No vaccine will give you protection but the spiritual protection and the remedies that Heaven has sent you, will serve to counteract the viruses and pandemics that will devastate humanity.New viruses will be spread in the air, which will create pandemics that are more lethal. Humanity will be decimated and the economies of the poorest nations due to the intensity of the quarantines will roll on the ground. The rider of famine and plague is already in your midst and has begun to pour out his cup on the inhabitants of the earth. Millions of souls for not being spiritually prepared will be eternally lost when death comes from the pandemics.

The suffering for humanity is beginning and, what a sadness I feel when I see the humanity so much lukewarm and sinful, going to be lost for not wanting to heed my calls to conversion! Tribulation, tribulation, is what awaits you and the vast majority still goes on without waking up! The bad news will be your company and will follow one after another; this humanity will not be able to get up when another adversity and tragedy will touch them; all the seals have begun to open and everything written for this end of time is being fulfilled to the letter. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my Words will not pass away (Matthew 24, 35).

The mark of the beast in the vaccines will be introduced to youand the vast majority of humanity will be lost for not wanting to heed my calls; the same will happen to many of my sheep which, for lack of knowledge, will perish. Once again, what the prophet Hosea said will be then fulfilled: My people are perished for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4, 6). I make an urgent call to my faithful flock, to spread my messages of salvation in these end times, and to instruct my lukewarm sheep and all those who do not have knowledge about what is to come, so they prepare and do not perish at the passage of the coming purification trials.

My Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

My flock, make my messages of salvation known up to all the ends of the earth.”

January 27 2021 – Call of Saint Michael to the People of God. Message to Enoch.

Earthly Militia, consecrate yourselves and your families to Me and to the Celestial Militia, so that you may have our protection and be guarded from all evil and danger.

“Who’s Like God?” Nobody Like God!”

“Seed of my Father, the Peace of the Most High be with you all.

Mortal Brothers, you are already living days of spiritual combat, do not lower your guard with combative prayer; bind and chain the spirits with the power of the Blood of the Divine Lamb, and with my Exorcism given to Pope Leo XIII, so that you may remain victorious. The forces of evil are very active in seeking to make the greatest number of souls lost; the attacks on your mind are every time stronger and stronger, that is why you must be in God’s grace and hit back, at all times, every incendiary dart of the evil one that reaches your mind.

Remember, flock of God, that your battles are spiritual and before entering in battle, you must have your Spiritual Armor on, so that the forces of evil cannot harm you. Do not engage in spiritual combat on your own, without first having the protection of Heaven so that you do not get any unpleasant surprises. Remember that your fight is not with people of flesh and blood, but against evil spiritual forces, which have command, authority and dominion, over this dark world (Ephesians 6, 12). Every time you enter into spiritual battle, you must turn to God, to our Lady and Queen Mary, to Me, to my Brothers the Archangels and to the Angels of Heaven, and to the Blessed Souls, so that you can face these evil forces and fight the good battle.

People of God, due to the mental attacks, many souls will be lost for not being spiritually prepared. In the time of the last reign of the Antichrist, hell will move to the earth and, alas, for you mortals, who are in spiritual lukewarmness or who have turned your back on God, because you are going to be easy prey of the kingdom of darkness! Again I tell you brothers, clothe yourself with the power of God so that you can repel the deceptions of the devil, who will attack you with greater force every time, seeking to separate you from the faith and from the love of God. Earthly Militia, consecrate yourselves and your families to Me and to the Celestial Militia, so that you may have our protection and be guarded from all evil and danger.

Remain in the Peace of the Most High, People of God.

Your Brother, Michael the Archangel.

Make the messages of salvation known to all mankind, Seed of God.”

Brother Enochyet to be approved
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

Mar 22, 2021
    Urgent Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Sheep of my Grey, the time of the last reign of my adversary is about to begin,the way is already paved for his appearance; only the arrival of the Warning and the short time of the Miracle is lacking, so that the great tribulations that will purify my flock will be unleashed.

"My peace be with you, my flock."

This says the Lord:

"Sheep of my Grey, humanity is entering a time of revolts and confrontations, which will be intensifying and spreading throughout the world; manifestations some because of the protocols and quarantines to which humanity is being subjected by this pandemic, others because of unemployment and hunger; many others because of the vaccines and establishment of the New World Order. Very soon my flock will be persecuted as the New World Order is established, peace for my people will be lost.

Sheep of my Grey, the time of the last reign of my adversary is about to begin, the way is already paved for his appearance; only the arrival of the Warning and the short time of the Miracle is lacking, so that the great tribulations that will purify my flock will be unleashed. The schism in my Church, the war and the fall of the economy, are events that are about to occur. The mark of the beast, the Microchip is already on its way, the vaccines with the Nanochip that will mark the immense majority of humanity, are already ready.The pretext of pandemics will make many souls, some out of fear, others out of ignorance and the vast majority out of alienation and lack of faith in God, run to get vaccinated without knowing that in doing so they will lose the Life of the Spirit.

In the last reign of my adversary when they tell you that you must be vaccinated with the biometric vaccine called luciferase, refrain from doing so, because in it, will come the mark of the beast.Through the new technology that you call 5G and with the help of satellites, this vaccine after being injected, the nanochip that comes in it, will be moved by satellite to be placed on the right hand or on the forehead; thus is fulfilled what my Word says: it made all small and great, rich and poor, free and slaves, to put a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. And no man shall be able to buy or sell, except he have the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13. 16, 17)

My flock, I warn you in advance so that you will not fall into this deception; pay attention to my messages of salvation, because they will guide you through your passage through the wilderness of purification, and will lead you safely to the gates of my New Creation. Know that all those who are marked with the mark of the beast, will cease to be sheep of my flock. All those marked with the mark of the beast will have an evil and painful sore. (Revelation 16. 2)

The time of conspiracies and deceptions has begun with the New World Order, humanity will never return to normality; when a pandemic is eradicated, another and others will come; all this in order to keep humanity confined and subdued, to prepare it for the appearance of the Antichrist, which will be announced by all means as the expected messiah, who will bring peace to the world and the solution to all the problems of humanity. You are warned my flock, so that nothing will take you by surprise; remain alert and vigilant, praying at all times, because the days you are living are already days of darkness and gloom.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd

Make known my messages of salvation to all mankind, my flock.

[BJV: Re Lucerase also refer to Enoch 5/17/20. Examples:
    https://www.newsfromtheperimeter.com/home/2020/5/14/luciferase-is-bill-gates-new-implantable-vaccine-id

https://prepareforchange.net/2020/08/16/luciferase-chain-reaction-to-id2020/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lucife rase-chain-reaction-to-id2020

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/shock-as-its-revealed-an-enzyme-called-luciferase-is-what-makes-bill-gates-implantable-quantum-dot-microneedle-vaccine-delivery-system-work/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-15-enzyme-bill-gates-vaccine-microchip-implant-luciferase.html

For additional information, refer to:
    The Whore of Babylon
    After the Warning
    How to Identify the Antichrist
    The Mark of the Beast
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

This is big.....

www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

June 14, 2021 – Call of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people. Message to Enoch.

*Oh, sinful humanity, reconsider and return to God as soon as possible; leave your worries and worldly concerns; understand that the day of my Warning is coming and the vast majority of souls are in grave sin, or distant from Me!*

“My Peace be with you, my Beloved children.

Great manifestations in the sky are about to take place, which will announce to you the proximity of my Warning; signs that warn you to be prepared for the arrival of such a great day.
    My Glorious Cross for the duration of seven days with their nights, will shine in the sky; all those who will bow down and pray with faith to my Glorious Cross, will receive healing in their body and soul. After the seven days and nights have passed, my cross will disappear to make way for my Warning. Run, run, to put your accounts in order because the day of my Warning is drawing near! Great and Glorious Day, where you will be taken and judged in eternity, where your soul according to its state and works, will be taken to Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell.

In eternity your whole life will be shown to you from the moment you had the use of reason; everything will be judged, even your idle words and bad decisions, with which you affected your brothers, the creation and the code of Love, which governs the universe. This is why my children, that I ask you to pray, fast and do penance for your sins and to make reparation for those mortal sins confessed and not repaired, so that when you reach eternity you will not have to suffer the purifying fire of the third purgatory, or the fire that burns and does not extinguish from hell. Many souls who are in mortal sin in this world will not withstand the passage through eternity and will be eternally lost.

Oh, sinful humanity, reconsider and return to God as soon as possible; leave your worries and worldly concerns; understand that the day of my Warning is coming and the vast majority of souls are in grave sin, or distant from Me! Lost sheep, what are you waiting for to reconcile with God and your brothers? My awakening of consciences is knocking at the door and your soul is at risk of being eternally lost. Foolish ones, I do not want your death; my wish is that you repent with a sincere heart before the arrival of my Warning, so that your passage through eternity is not your death, or your worst nightmare.

Therefore I am waiting for you, prodigal children, in the silence of my Tabernacles; hurry so that you can bathe and purify yourselves in the fountain of forgiveness and of mercy; And thus, your passage through eternity will be more bearable and you will not risk of being eternally lost!

Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Children of mine, let the messages of salvation known to all humanity.”