Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse Ruth

Brace yourself brace yourself
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

In it for the Dopamine rush
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ginsberg was problematic but the biggest problem on that court is the leftist Chief Justice in charge..His deciding vote has screwed us more than once thanks to that globalist GWB who helped put him on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Ginsberg was problematic but the biggest problem on that court is the leftist Chief Justice in charge..His deciding vote has screwed us more than once thanks to that globalist GWB who helped put him on the court.

One thing to remember is if Biden wins they will try to change the United States government by adding justices to the court.

Rob Reiner Rages over RBG Replacement Battle: ‘This Is War. Dems Have Powerful Weapons. Now Is the Time to Use Them’
    I doubt Meathead will be in the trenches

Last edited by Lenno; 09-20-2020 at 10:23 AM.