Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No State of the Union this year.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

If Trump delivers from the Oval Office, will networks still be obligated to carry?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Trump can use social media/ the net, speak directly to America, and the Dims can suck it!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump could TWEET the whole address a few lines at a time.
    I never cared what any occupant of the White House said on the state of the disunion.

Here's what the Dims fear;
    After 30 days of .Guv shutdown Reduction in Force regulations come into play which allows Dept. administrators to permanently lay-off any staff they view as redundant. For example the EPA could lay-off over 10,000 employees alone....imagine the screaming going on between the Dims and the Fed. Workers Union reps!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Here's what the Dims fear;
    After 30 days of .Guv shutdown Reduction in Force regulations come into play which allows Dept. administrators to permanently lay-off any staff they view as redundant. For example the EPA could lay-off over 10,000 employees alone....imagine the screaming going on between the Dims and the Fed. Workers Union reps!
    LOL, that is good.
    Drain the swamp of any and all obamanites left over in one go.

Nancy and Chuck sure could cry a river then.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

allows Dept. administrators to permanently lay-off any staff they view as redundant
    But, will they?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    But, will they?
    Depends on how Trump plays it.

The one thing about an Administrative government is, just about all roads lead to the Executive. Their Boss, or Bosses Boss works for Trump.

Do it or you are gone yourself works wonders......................

I realize that the bloviated blathering is an American tradition ... baseball, apple pie, Chevrolet and such.

Is it really necessary? I don't have tv and haven't looked at such in a decade or more so I don't know this answer.

Is Americans gonna be inspired, uplifted? All things considered, what could the Trumpster have to say that gonna make Joe Sixpak feel mo betta 'bout the current state of affairs?

Will his words relieve any of us of our burdens, taxes, regulation, unconstitutional ad hoc policies?

Well, mehbe wee peepses will be made content to just hear some good story tellin.

O.W.