Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump plans shutdown compromise

Quote Originally Posted by cutter View Post
    One side can’t comprise. chuch and nancy are not reasonable and are willing to make a few hundred thousand people go bankrupt to show they are not willing to compromise on anything. Not a good sign for the democrat party.
    Would you agree with me that that is part of the plan? and what percentage of those folks might be Deceivocrats?

Trump is in the catbird seat and he knows it.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Would you agree with me that that is part of the plan? and what percentage of those folks might be Deceivocrats?

Trump is in the catbird seat and he knows it.
    With everything we know so far, it would be extremely unwise to conclude that Trump winning is the same as us winning.

Increasingly, I feel like the establishment has just put Trump in there as a "release valve" to pacify patriots for another decade while they consolidate all of their gains of the past 30 years.

Trumps primary objective is to defeat the Globalist threat of one-world government under the UN; and in doing so, the rebuilding of the USA. One of the secondary objectives is the complete suicidal unraveling of the Deceivocrat Party where a disproportionate number of the Seditionists dwell. Keyword being 'suicidal'.

Every move made by Chuck and Nancy has been emotionally driven, recalcitrant in nature and daft in execution.

...and the real fun is about to begin soon.

Make no mistake about it, Trump's success will be limited. This movement is centered around one man.

Indeed, the Devil will have his day.

I simply want to see as much destruction delivered to the demonic Freemasons, before it is time to flee to the refuges.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Trumps primary objective is to defeat the Globalist threat of one-world government under the UN; and in doing so, the rebuilding of the USA.
    Who told you that? What evidence do you have?

Buying Big Macs for football players, while funny, is not exactly ending the globalist threat. He's done NOTHING but appoint globalists and neocons to his staff many of whom have turned out to be enormously corrupt.

And now he's putting forward as his top law enforcement man an apologist for FBI murderers whose main argument is that they can kill with impunity so long as they put on their magic uniform. That was his legal argument for Horiuchi. That the man was just following orders when he put a bullet through a mother holding her baby and was therefore immune from prosecution.

Where's Janet Reno at? Let's drape her in a flag too and drag her out to appoint to Trump's cabinet. Would you cheer that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Oh come on. Remember the Affordable Health Care Act and its mandates? That was basically the Heritage Foundation's proposal. A plan generated by conservatives.
    Ah, so which of these "Conservatives" were elected officials?

And you are DAFT if you call Obamacare the same as the HF proposal.

DAFT.

I'm ready for the party to begin
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Who told you that? What evidence do you have?

Start reading. If you have a problem with it, then we can agree to disagree.
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...p-Counter-Coup

There have been many ‘proofs’, which I expect you would reject. Amongst them, the fact that several thousand unsealed indictments are indeed outstanding (a fact confirmed by outsiders.)…..highly unusual. A proof? No, not on a stand alone basis….but a data point none the less.

...and a lotta hopium and waiting and seeing.

While I mean you no disrespect, you opinion of the info at the link means nothing to me. Save the ink.

and then, there is this, and much more:
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...Via-John-Leary

and your superior alternative is?

Buying Big Macs for football players, while funny, is not exactly ending the globalist threat.

Cute. That’s heavy.

He's done NOTHING but appoint globalists and neocons to his staff many of whom have turned out to be enormously corrupt.

I would agree with this isolated statement to a large degree. Indeed, I have cringed at a number of his cabinet etc. selections. McMasters, Mnuchin come to mind.

It is addressed here. I read them concurrently as posted. You can scan through the info at the link, just as I can.

https://qanon.pub/

Are you suggesting that Trump is a Globalist incognito? Really? And what of his overt anti-Globalist actions? Do they mean anything in your analysis?

He withdrew from TPP; withdrew from/canceled NAFTA; refused to sign the Paris Accord; spoke against Globalism openly at the UN; is withdrawing from Syria and Afghanistan (pending – need I explain why the Globalists are against his actions?); attacking China in matters of trade (China designed by the Globalist Banksters and equipped by the Americans as the post-1972 Bankster frontier); speaks openly against the FED (Globalist central bank and one of the largest cons of all time.); replaced McMasters a Globalist plant; taking on the Clintons and the related Cabal of Deep Staters; etc.

And what actions has he made to support Globalism? McMasters (hired/fired and reasons discussed at above liink), Mnuchin, a Goldman man....the position almost always has a Goldman man....I don't like it either. Would it have been better in your eyes if Trump had kicked over the table completely? Yea, that would have nice.

Once again, if you have a problem with this. So be it. I would suggest that you read and study with an open mind. Or just have it your way.

In any event, let’s revisit this matter in a month or two. While you will still be singing your song, and I mine….I expect significant events to have occurred by then.

And now he's putting forward as his top law enforcement man an apologist for FBI murderers whose main argument is that they can kill with impunity so long as they put on their magic uniform. That was his legal argument for Horiuchi. That the man was just following orders when he put a bullet through a mother holding her baby and was therefore immune from prosecution.

Agreed. I have been most outspoken about Ruby Ridge. It turned my stomach to read that Barr supported the FBI agent or agents. I have NO idea why he chose this guy. As soon as I heard that he was a Bushite, that did it for me. The only, only hope that I have is that Attnys McCarthy and DiGenova have great faith in this guy. I will believe, upon seeing.

While I was not alive during WWII, I would have welcomed the assistance of the Soviets….however distasteful that may have been in defeating the Nazis. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if it turns my stomach. Having said that….there is a plethora of alternatives outside of the DC Swamp that he could have chosen.

Where's Janet Reno at? Let's drape her in a flag too and drag her out to appoint to Trump's cabinet. Would you cheer that too?

Pretty cheap.

And what is your solution? Or do you just hang around Internet message boards to share your critical comments?

John F. Kennedy stumbled upon the truth of the root of America’s current demise......and actually thumbed his nose at the perpetrators, real-time, by printing and issuing US Notes.....interest-free, thus setting the stage to oust the real globalists by replacing their loaned-into-circulation-at-unpayable-interest rates Federal Reserve Notes.

The unholy alliance between the federal reserve and US civil government is the foundation for all current taxing schemes which plague Americans today.

When Donald Trump brings those truths to light via Twitter, SOTUA, Facebook or otherwise, let us know.

All else is chaff intended to distract you.

Well, here's what I don't do ...

I don't put my faith in some crypto-anon crap that got spawned as a joke out of Reddit.

I don't make weird leaps of logic to try and convince myself I didn't make a mistake and back the wrong guy.

I don't follow every insurance salesman in Iowa who has an apocalyptic vision one night after bad pizza and then proclaim him the internet prophet.

I don't try and rationalize what I KNOW is evil when I see it as some form of "enemy of my enemy" nonsense or 4d chess.

Look. I know from hard experience that when you've made a bad decision it takes a long time to come around to admitting it. I have a solution for me and my family, and I did it. I don't have a solution for you. I don't know if you're young and strong and willing to go without hot water on demand, or if you're one of those ranting conservatives who preach about the evils of big government while waiting on their social security check. But I can tell you that you're never going to find a real solution for your own life unless you get your head out of your ass and stop believing any of these people are on your side.

I'll say it again for the cheap seats ... EVERYONE in ANY elected position is there not because they fundamentally want to save America, or help people, but because they are so arrogant of a bastard as to presume they have some sort of authority to speak for every man. They are all secret fascists and tyrants, some more openly than others. They have no legitimate authority over you any more than any other band of thieves and robbers. STOP falling into that lie that we must cede yet more authority to THIS one to protect us from THOSE ones. That exact crap is why we're in the state we're in now.

Well said, Miradus.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner