Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White Catholic Kids Behave Badly

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    **** it. I'm out.
    Why get butthurt? Sheesh, you made a mistake, accepted correction, just let it go.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

"MIRADUS -- Was so glad to see you return and hope you will stay in spite of people who don't read the full thread posting stuff like, "please find somewhere else to post your media matters filth." Unbelievable. Anyway, I look forward to reading your reasoned and well-written posts. I'm sure a lot of people do. Many of us just don't post much ourselves anymore."

"I look forward to reading your reasoned and well-written posts."
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/408886-native-american-at-center-of-maga-student-incident-has-history-of-claiming-racism-disrespect-by-students/

He claimed that he was born in 1955 and enlisted into the USMC at the age of 17. He also claimed to have been a Vietnam Combat Veteran. There is only one problem. He enlisted in 1972 and the last Marine Combat unit, the 3rd MAB, flew out of Da Nang in July 1971. So, his claims of being a Vietnam Veteran are false.

Secondly, he claimed to have been a Recon Ranger and Infantryman in the interview. The problem is that, while there were Rangers who went through the USMC Special Forces training school to become Recon, there were no Marines in the U.S. Army Rangers.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Anyone else pineing for "Reasoned discourse"?

Hollywood

Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/native...acking-police/

Nathan Phillips, the Native American radical activist who confronted the MAGA hat-wearing Catholic teens at the March For Life, starred in a 2012 Skrillex video called “Make It Bun Dem,” in which Phillips does some spiritual warfare connected to a violent attack on a police officer. Phillips was identified as the star of the video in his speaker bio for Tribal Hemp & Cannabis Education and discussed the role in a 2017 interview.
    Now I see why M was so eager to push his BS, these two jokers could be brothers. I call them Crying Wolf.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    The hell is wrong with you people? Eat a bag of dicks, Lenno, with the crap you post here. The best you can contribute to the discourse is memes.

And I'm literally the only person on this forum capable of actually changing his mind, and you two are going to bash me when I do it?

**** it. I'm out. I can see there's no more use in talking to you now than there was 5 years ago. Maybe I'll try again in 5 years and see if there's actual discussion.
    Losers never win

I don't know if anyone will be able to access this article since it is from The Wall Street Journal. I found the link at Drudge. It actually condemns the reporting of the MSM and the comments made which attack the students.

The High School Deplorables

This is an ugly moment in America, all right, but there are few things uglier than a righteous leftist mob.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hig...es-11548202058
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

People who condemn without doing research based o n being told to by the deranged left, can Never be trusted. They are the kind who would join a a mob or work as a concentration camp guard. Because they are told it's the right thing to do.

If you immediately condemned, examine your soul. why are you believing the left in their thirst for blood?

Your children will be next. You better hope someone better than you is there to protect them.

Now as for drums with lies.

He was not in Vietnam. He was in the guard, where he did minor electrical work and refrigerator repair. AWL 3 times. Never deployed. Left a private. He has claimed many times to be a Vietnam vet. Including in ceremonies for Indian soldiers. That's stolen valor..

He's only 64 . Not even social security age. Hes Not an elder.

The boys were the victims of racial and homophobic slurs from the black Hebrews. They mocked them for their hate. The Indian group came over to defend the blacks!!! They told the children that they should go back to Europe. Which is racial hate speech.

Now.drums with lies is crying because a 15 year old boy said he was praying. which stole his thunder.

Never believe the media !!! I cannot stress this enough!! They will kill your children for political points. They nearly did these kids.

All this, because they had to distract from Trumps common sense immigration speech.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    People who condemn without doing research based o n being told to by the deranged left, can Never be trusted. They are the kind who would join a a mob or work as a concentration camp guard. Because they are told it's the right thing to do.

If you immediately condemned, examine your soul. why are you believing the left in their thirst for blood?

Your children will be next. You better hope someone better than you is there to protect them.

How Staged Disinformation Events Turn Into Policy
    8 min. Worth the watch as a refresher for what has been going on these past years