Page 7 of 150 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller Incites Political Violence In Radical Left-Wing Agenda, Vid

Top Democratic ally of Mayor De Blasio turns self in for strangling wife…

Let's see the wife's pic
    After Sepúlveda turned himself in, Democrats in the state legislature removed him from his post as chair of the state senate's Committee on Crime Victims, Crime, and Corrections.

FBI File Dump: Nancy Pelosi’s brother charged with raping underage girls

(Natural News) The conspiracy theories don’t sound too crazy now, do they? (Article by Daniel republished from WeLoveTrump.com) Nancy Pelosi is back in the spotlight again. During the protest on Wednesday, it was reported that her laptop was taken from the Capitol Building. Initial reports said that Trump supporters took … [Read More...]

Azealia Banks Posts Weird Video Of Her Digging Up Her Dead Cat, Boiling It, Then Eating It…

Azealia Banks posted a gruesome video that appears to show her digging up her dead pet cat Lucifer and boiling it.
    The 29-year-old rapper posted – and deleted – a disturbing set of clips in which she and another person exhume the bagged remains of her pet cat who died three months ago.
    She explained in one of the videos to her 683,000 followers on Instagram: ‘A lot of you guys don’t know, Lucifer the cat died three months ago, and we had to put him in the ground, and we’re digging him up for the very first time. She’s coming back to life c****’

https://www.weaselzippers.us/462611-...hen-eating-it/

Not only a commie but a pedo as well!