Page 28 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Jim Caviezel discusses adrenochrome and child trafficking in his upcoming movie, Sound of Freedom
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Consensual incest’ should be decriminalized, advocates say
    April 17, 2021
    [So, a pervert parent can "groom" their child for sex for a dozen years, then they can have "consensual" sex. God is not amused. Judgement is coming on our fallen society.]
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/17/consensual-incest-shoul

Hollywood Movie Star Exposes Adrenochrome & Child Sex Trafficking
    Apr 20, 2021

Jim Caviezel explains what the term 'adrenochrome' refers to while promoting his new film about child sex trafficking.

Excellent. Good vs Evil. So this is what's come down to? Interesting. I can only assume that we are being judged and evaluated by some outside vector. Gods, aliens, who knows? I kind of wonder what they're saying to each other. It can't be good.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=607ef3bcfa074835e3132cc2

“Earth Day has never been a celebration of the beauty and bounty of this awesome terrestrial ball. It’s always been an assault on man.”–Brian Sussman
    On April 22, 1970, a trio of radical dreamers established the first Earth Day, an event designed to assault capitalism, free-markets and mankind.
    EARTH DAY Co-Founder Killed His Girlfriend, Shoved Her ‘Mummified Body’ in a Closet https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/22/earth-day-co-found