Page 41 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oxfam blames “privileged white women” as root cause of sexual violence

(Natural News) The reason why some women are victimized by "sexual violence" is because "privileged white women" have long wanted all "bad men" to be imprisoned, contends a new Oxfam staff training document. At the root of all sexual violence against women is a feminist ethos of locking up men whom they believe are a negative force on … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There are females that hate Men, yes, but they are not the cause/source of Hate for Men.

The Definition of a Man is any Male that Loves and Lives the "Weightier Matters of the Law", Truth, Mercy & Faith.
    And the Perfect Man, was & Is YahShua, the Messiah and Savior of those who obey Him.

I just cant anymore. I think this story would be just a fitting in the "Canada Is toast thread" too as this clown is Canadian.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/transf...-with-ridicule
    Transfeminist activist says 'gendering animals' is very wrong and social media erupts with ridicule

A bioethicist activist based in Toronto, Canada, scolded people for "gendering animals," and many on social media erupted with ridicule and disbelief.
    Preview Fearless with Jason Whitlock, talking about the biggest names in sports media. Colin Cowherd, Dan Le Batard, Jemele Hill, and more.
    "Gendering animals serves to normalise bioessentialist conceptions of gender," Florence Ashley tweeted on Thursday.

"When we gender animals, we forget that sex is assigned. We begin to believe that sex is literally ~in~ the body," Ashley explained helpfully.
    "Bioessentialism" is the belief that biology determines specific attributes and traits, including those related to gender identity. Transgender activists claim that bioessentialism is a fallacy and leads to transphobia and gender-based exclusion.
    Many on social media rejected and ridiculed the guidance offered by Ashley.
    "Exactly. I never assign a sex or gender to my pets or children. I simply refer to them as non-arboreal carbon-based multicellular agents. I feel that using 'carbon' is a bit constraining as I believe in Periodic Table Fluidity," Gad Saad, an evolutionary psychologist, joked.
    "We must stop noticing that mammalian species are sexually dimorphic. It is bad and wrong," Ben Shapiro replied.
    "This is a parody right?" Peter Whittle asked.
    "My cat was assigned female at birth, but I refused to gender it and allowed it to live gender free. Somehow, it still got pregnant after shagging about!?" one Twitter user responded.
    "My friend's dog used to hump cushions and cuddly toys. (Nightmare pooch!) Then they got him neutered. They should have just assigned the dog as female, I guess. Would have saved on the vet bills," another tweeter mocked.
    The transfeminist reacted to some of the ridicule.
    "Honestly, Ben Shapiro throwing a fit at my tweet is the highlight of my life. I really must be doing something right," Ashley tweeted.

Ashley's preferred pronouns are they and them.
    Here's a video from Florence Ashley:

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    I just cant anymore. I think this story would be just a fitting in the "Canada Is toast thread" too as this clown is Canadian.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/transf...-with-ridicule
    Sad to say but everything is going to get far, far worse...........

I remind one and all that God says, "Pride goeth forth before destruction..."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

'Google whatever is in your head': School gives 11-year-olds sex-promoting flyer https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/google-whatever-head-school-g