Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Hopefully, that's God's last straw !!

"Lady" Gaga is to sing the National Anthem!

For years Planned Parenthood has been working behind the scenes in Hollywood to produce pro abortion propaganda in TV shows. Their secret is out.

FULL REPORT: https://rumble.com/vd94cz-its-all-pa...10j4h&mc=68xg5321 comments

Telling us what they are doing, using a green screened image to soft soft sell their lie

SCROTUS Neil Gorsuch maybe mingling with more Democrats & RINOS than Republicans, as he was elected to Chair on the board of National Constitution Center (NCC), filling the warm seat of Biden. Then, we have Betsy DeVos who steps down Jan 7, 2020, same day as Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, head of DOT. Betsy DeVos' husband Dick DeVos worked under Elaine on the FAA board. Dick is also Trustee of Thunderbird School whose mission to train leaders in the 4th Industrial Revolution, which was 1st introduced by the the Evil Technocrat Klaus Schaub. UGH

Biden regime to funnel huge taxpayer dollars into baby murdering factories across America

(Natural News) In 2019 alone, President Donald Trump stripped Planned Parenthood of $60 million in taxpayer funding. The Biden regime is planning to undo this, however, by funneling tens of millions of new taxpayer dollars back into the baby butcher industry. In an announcement, Alexis McGill Johnson, president of the Planned Parenthood … [Read More...]

Last edited by Lenno; 01-31-2021 at 02:49 PM.