Page 125 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1493

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Mexican feminist leader admits she falsified statistics when pushing for the legalization of abortion

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/mexican-feminist-leade
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now, if she honestly doesn't know thather statement isn't true, then she is very easily deceived and shouldnot be elected to the office of Governor. However, if she does knowthis statement is not true, then she is attempting to deceive thepeople of Georgia in an effort to further an evil agenda.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Demoncrats self select towards evil
    Oops! Swastika Seen On Ukrainian Military Tank During German TV Interview

Trudeau calls abortion a ‘fundamental tenet of freedom’ during UN news conference.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-calls-abortion-

He was raised by Pelosi:
    Newsom Seeks to Delete Law That Makes it a Crime to Kill a Baby After It's Born
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...-born-n2613541

Demonic likeness of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot spotted in Sistine Chapel’s ‘The Last Judgement’

(Natural News) A demonic doppelganger of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has been discovered in a Michaelangelo fresco in the Sistine Chapel, leaving visitors stunned at the incredible likeness. (Article by Baxter Dmitry republished from NewsPunch.com) This work of art by Michaelageno adorns the walls in the Sistine Chapel inside the … [Read More...]

The Satanic Temple Files Suit Against Indiana over Anti-Abortion Law

The far-left’s comrades-in-arms over at the Satanic Temple have filed a lawsuit against Indiana’s anti-abortion law, alleging it violates their religious rights.