Page 112 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1493

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Top New Biden Staffer Defended Underage, Gay Prostitution Website Raided By Feds in Jaw-Dropping 2015 Article.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/05/biden-doe-off

Pro-abortion Jewish organizations agree with Satanic Temple claim that “abortion ritual” represents “religious freedom”

(Natural News) More than 140 Jewish organizations, along with the Satanic Temple of New York City, are now claiming that getting an abortion is a form of "religious freedom" that is constitutionally protected and cannot be overruled by legislators or the courts. On May 17, an event sponsored by "Jewish Rally for Abortion Justice" and … [Read More...]

What exactly is CERN attempting to do?
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62...39166673059482

Speaking of the one-eye sign, it was, as usual, all over the place last month. Here are a few examples.
    Since acquiring Star Wars, Disney has been bleeding this franchise dry. The promotional posters of this new Star Wars thing are all about the one-eye sign. That’s Disney telling you that they’re completely sold to the elite’s agenda. And that you should cancel Disney+ now.

Speaking of streaming services catering to the elite’s agenda …
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-...e-month-07-22/