Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Utopia (2013) the secret behind the vaccine
    "The purpose of Janus is to sterilize the entire human race."
    [Key scene from the original British version]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Went largely unreported.
    UCLA agrees to $73 million settlement over alleged sex abuse by campus gynecologist
    https://abc7.com/ucla-agrees-to-$73m-settlement-over-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Just about anything can be purchased online, including adrenochrome harvested from tortured frightened murdered children.

Facebook a hub for sex trafficking, Twitter a haven for pedophilia

(Natural News) The social media platforms that millions of Americans have become addicted to for their daily entertainment are bastions of child abuse, it turns out. Most of the world's sex trafficking activity occurs on Facebook now. And Twitter, as we have reported on in the past, is a magnet for pedophiles who use it to exchange … [Read More...]

He looks like a Pedo

Planned Parenthood sex-ed flyer telling 11-year-olds they could have sex, as long as the partner isn’t older than 13, distributed in WA public school

(Natural News) A flyer telling 11-year-olds that they can have sex, as long as the person isn't older than 13, was distributed earlier this week to students at Stewart Middle School in Tacoma, WA. (Article by Ari Hoffman republished from ThePostMillennial.com) Angry parents contacted the school’s administrators after 8th grade … [Read More...]

San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus Admits “We’ll Corrupt Your Kids”

A cringe video posted by the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus last week warns Americans, “We’ll convert your children.”
    Dedicated to “those still working against equal rights,” the gay chorus admits, “You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you’re correct.”

“We’ll convert your children, happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtlely and you will barely notice it,” a singer brags.

The song continues to say the gay community will get children to “change their group of friends,” and that parents “won’t approve of where they go at night (to protests).”
    Parents will also “be disgusted” when kids find things online “you’ve kept far from their sight.”
    “Even grandma likes RuPaul,” the jingle continues, saying Gen Z is gayer than the gay dating app Grinder.