Page 104 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1493

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

"Virtually everything the progressive left promotes is related to normalizing a culture of death, destruction, and despair. Abortion is about the right to kill babies in the womb. Liberalizing drug laws is about freeing people to self-medicate themselves into zombies. Defunding the police is about normalizing violent chaos within communities. Hostility toward religion is about removing hope, the lifeblood of civilization. Transgenderism is about the mutilation of God’s creation." https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/oped/whitlock-truth-abo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Elites at World Economic Forum annual meeting to be guarded by a 5,000-person army, ‘no-fly’ zone

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-world-economic-foru

Russian officials: American biolabs in Ukraine conducted illegal experiments on rivers and infected children with tuberculosis

(Natural News) Russian officials are claiming that the biological weapons research laboratories in Ukraine have conducted illegal experiments on the country's rivers and deliberately infected children with tuberculosis. The Russian government claimed that the children infected with tuberculosis were native Russians living in eastern … [Read More...]

"A quick search of Dr John Money from Harvard and the outcome of the entire male Reimer family will tell you exactly what happens when sick scientists make kids trans for experiments.
    Dr Money made a kid trans for an experiment.
    Trans kids kill themselves. Their siblings and parents have mental health issues and kill themselves.
    If you want kids to kill themselves; screw with their brain when their young by confusing the sh*t out of them.
    The end"

Rep. Katie Porter, a Democrat, says legalized abortion is needed to combat inflation… because babies no longer have mouths to feed after they’re killed

(Natural News) The solution to runaway inflation is to make sure that abortion remains legal and freely available to all women in America, said Rep. Katie Porter (D-Cal.). During a recent appearance on MSNBC, the Orange County congresswoman offered up her own made-up version of economics, blaming high prices and devaluation of the … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "A quick search of Dr John Money from Harvard and the outcome of the entire male Reimer family will tell you exactly what happens when sick scientists make kids trans for experiments.
    Dr Money made a kid trans for an experiment.
    Trans kids kill themselves. Their siblings and parents have mental health issues and kill themselves.
    If you want kids to kill themselves; screw with their brain when their young by confusing the sh*t out of them.
    The end"
    We had a few trans people in our unit when I was in the military. They destroyed unit cohesion in very short order. It was all about them and their emotions. One attempted suicide and another was medical discharge.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Barbara Marx Hubbard: Godmother of Transhumanism and Synthetic Spirituality

The late Barbara Hubbard, a Rockefeller-funded New Age guru, was critical to the development of the ideas, beliefs and technology necessary to market transhumanism as spiritual enlightenment.

twitter