Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Out Of Shadows documentary

This documentary shows how Hollywood and the mainstream media manipulate the public by spreading propaganda.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Joe Biden Ends Trump Program that Targeted Sex Offenders in the US Illegally (Video)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Book Claims Maxwell Admitted Epstein Had Tapes On Clinton And Trump
    https://conservativebrief.com/new-bo...tm_medium=RP78

Lenno, Out of Shadows......THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!! I have sent to all my family.
    Last edited by flyzlow; 02-21-2021 at 11:37 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by flyzlow View Post
    Lenno, Out of Shadows......THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!! I have sent to all my family.

Your welcome; it's why I'm here, that and to drive the demoncrats crazy! We may soon be separated by attacks on the web or grid. We may be isolated and unable to communicate but I will not forget your endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Your welcome; it's why I'm here, that and to drive the demoncrats crazy! We may soon be separated by attacks on the web or grid. We may be isolated and unable to communicate but I will not forget your endorsement.
    YOU are in my prayers. I have thanked you before for your posts and you continue to be one of the reasons I come to TOL everyday. Comms will be one of our biggest problems in SHTF scenario. I wish there was more organization among "Patriots" on a local level to "be there" for their fellow patriot(s) to "aid and assist" if/when needed. The Demoncrats have one thing we don't....Organization. They'll have 5k-50k people bused, fed and paid with matching signs and shirts at every event and we are lucky to get 150 with homemade signs at a 2nd Amendment Rally at the State Capitol. ( I rationalize it by saying that (WE work and have jobs and they are paid by Unions, NGO's, Soros or welfare to participate.) Anyway, God Bless you and America and thanks again.

"The Invisible Chains Of Lesser Magic"

A 10 minute excerpt from Infowars (includes long advertisement at end)
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6033263dfb9893127bc867c9

Why The Cult Agenda Is So Anti-Human - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

1 hour
    https://banned.video/watch?id=602fafb97049330f1de6f05f