Page 114 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1493

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The ‘Moloch 20’: Firms who’ve vowed to help employees get abortions

(Natural News) With the left completely melting down over Roe v. Wade, woke corporations have found a new way to virtue signal: Abortion access as a fringe benefit. (Article by Michael Ippolito republished from NewsBusters.org) MRC Culture is keeping a running tally of companies offering to help employees from states where abortion … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Hunter Leaks Definitively Expose Biden’s Treason and Other Felonies

4Chan strikes again, this time they have leaked Hunter's iPhone backup where he refers to his father as "Pedo Pete," he records himself weighing crack rocks, and much much more. Harrison Smith delves into this devastating leak confirming what Infowars has reported for years - Joe Biden is a compromised pedophile and a liability to national security.
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=62...818b6f6e88abb5

ANOTHER DEMOCRAT HOAX EXPOSED! Ohio AG Reveals There’s NO Such Case of a 10-Year-Old Getting Raped Like Benedict Biden Claimed Last Week! https://therightscoop.com/watch-ohio-ag-reveals-there
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-11-2022 at 08:32 PM.

“We Need to Shut Them Down” – Elizabeth Warren Says Congress Needs to Work to Shut Down Crisis Pregnancy Centers Across the US (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/need-shut-elizabeth-warren-says-congress-needs-work-shut-crisis-pregnancy-centers-across-us-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons