Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Catholics might do well to forego the pap and seek, worship, acknowledge the God of creation and salvation.

Cutting out the middleman has always been sound policy, especially when the middleman claims to be.....well....more than a man ?

They don't like being cut out as middle man.
    Ask Martin Luther
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Satan’s Party: Rhode Island Catholic Governor Vows to Sign Abortion Bill — Murder of Babies Up to Birth

by Jim Hoft January 31, 2019 284 Comments

US Democrats are pushing the most radical abortion-infanticide laws in the world today.

Democrats believe killing a baby on its birth day is a women’s health issue.

Democrats this week proposed murdering the babies on their day of birth and even slaughtering a child after it is born!

And now this…
    LifeNews reported:
    Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo is pushing a radical pro-abortion bill in her state while claiming to be Catholic.
    The legislation, which contradicts the teachings of the Catholic Church, would legalize abortions for basically any reason up to birth. A state House committee is expected to vote on the bill today.
    Earlier this month, Raimondo promised to support the pro-abortion bill in her State of the State address, NBC 10 reports.
    “Let’s make this the year we codify women’s access to reproductive health care here in Rhode Island,” Raimondo said.
    The Rhode Island Reproductive Health Care Act, co-sponsored by state Sen. Gayle L. Goldin and Rep. Edith H. Ajello, would strip away even minor, common-sense abortion regulations – ones that a strong majority of Americans support. It would eliminate all protections for unborn babies and codify Roe v. Wade into state law in case the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the ruling.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tucker Carlson Tonight Fox News 1/30/19 | Extreme Dem Abortion Proposals
    MK Ultra?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's all about organ harvesting

HERE WE GO-> Virginia Dem Leadership Defends Gov. Ralph Northam’s Blackface, KKK Yearbook Photo

by Cristina Laila February 1, 2019 23 Comments

Virginia Democrat leadership is already coming out in defense of Governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo.

A picture from Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook surfaced on Friday showing two men, one in a KKK hood and robe and one in ‘blackface’ on the same page as Northam.

The photo was first published by Big League Politics on Friday and later confirmed by other outlets such as WaPo and The Virginian Pilot.
    One half of the page shows Ralph Northam wearing a suit jacket and a tie, a photo of him in a cowboy hat and boots and another of him leaning up against a convertible.

It is unclear who the two men in costume are, however Eastern Virginia Medical School allowed students to personally choose photos for their yearbook page.
    Democrats ALWAYS defend their own no matter what.
    A Ralph Northam ally, Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw (D-Fairfax) defended the governor saying we don’t need to examine something that occurred 30 years ago — unless your name is Brett Kavanaugh of course!
    Via The Washington Post:

“His whole life has been about exactly the opposite and that’s what you need to examine, not something that occurred 30 years ago,” said Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw (D-Fairfax). “While it’s in very poor taste, I would think no one in the General Assembly who would like their college conduct examined. I would hate to have to go back and examine my two years in the Army. Trust me. I was 18 years old and I was a handful, OK? His life since then has been anything but. It’s been a life of helping people, and many times for free.”
    Jack Wilson, the Chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia said if it is indeed Northam in the photo, he needs to resign.
    “Racism has no place in Virginia,” Wilson said in a statement. “These pictures are wholly inappropriate. If Governor Northam appeared in blackface or dressed in a KKK robe, he should resign immediately.”
    Why are we just now finding out about Governor Ralph Northam’s 1984 yearbook with pictures of him presumably in blackface or a KKK robe?
    Why did the Republican oppo researchers drop the ball during the Virginia gubernatorial election in 2017?
    Ralph Northam’s yearbook would have been perfect fodder to attack the Democrat candidate with especially in Virginia.

The Catholic church in Providence is the 2nd largest employer in RI, the hospital system is the largest. Follow the money.

Somebody please invade RI and do the merciful thing to the mostly white, Christian victims of rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by philjam View Post
    The Catholic church in Providence is the 2nd largest employer in RI, the hospital system is the largest. Follow the money.

Somebody please invade RI and do the merciful thing to the mostly white, Christian victims of rabies.
    https://youtu.be/XMa35pHPe2I

Shocker: Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood…

Via BLP:
    Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.
    Research reveals nearly $2 million in campaign contributions from the taxpayer funded pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood sent to Northam, who endorsed a bill that would allow new mothers to determine whether they wanted to keep a child after delivery, essentially legalizing infanticide.
    Northam received $1.996 million from Planned Parenthood Virginia over the course of five years, with most of the donations coming in during his 2017 election campaign. These include massive cash injections of $338,852, $278,247, $255,641, and other similar amounts in the final days before the election.
    Tweet