Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

There is an excellent youtube channel called Church Militant that is daily calling out the corruption in the catholic church. Even tho I am not catholic I watch it regularly. Michael Vorris pulls no punches in his condemnation of the pedo coverups, money malfeasance, and abortion supporters at the highest levels in the catholic church. Best of all he calls them out BY NAME.
    (I have got to figure out how to set a link so I can get you there fast.)
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    There is an excellent youtube channel called Church Militant that is daily calling out the corruption in the catholic church. Even tho I am not catholic I watch it regularly. Michael Vorris pulls no punches in his condemnation of the pedo coverups, money malfeasance, and abortion supporters at the highest levels in the catholic church. Best of all he calls them out BY NAME.
    just use your mouse to highlight/copy the address in the address bar and paste it in the reply box here
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Archbishop Vigano warned Catholics on the historic spiritual importance of this 2020 election on the future of this country and this planet.

I would like to make myself present on this memorable occasion, in which I participated with great enthusiasm as Apostolic Nuncio during the years of my mission in Washington, D.C. (2011-2016).

I therefore join all the participants in this extraordinary celebration and all American Catholics, who see in President Donald Trump the greatest defender of the supreme values of Christian civilization: of life, from conception to natural death; of the natural family composed of one man and one woman and children; and of love for the homeland: One Nation under God! And, most importantly, he stands for defending the right to freely practice our Faith, thus allowing us more fully to honor God.
    The presidential elections in November represent an epochal challenge, a biblical challenge, the outcome of which will be decisive not only for the United States of America but for the whole world
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post

this i assume?

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - 100 Years of Mass Mind Control