Page 33 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

General Flynn's Sister and 20 yr USAF Veteran Exposing the Corrupted CPS System!

#LetOurChildrenGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5qVMPSfpgI

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SMOKING GUN VIDEO: Fauci Project Manager Confesses to Creating Covid-19

The top project manager who organized gain of function studies in Wuhan China and then ran a coverup over the leak, brags about his work pre pandemic. This is damning video for the globalists.

https://banned.video/watch?id=609af3cbb493572075b0c04a

Putin is the first President in the world to publicly announce Satanic pedophilia and rituals by Western leaders across the world.

"We see many of the Euro-Atlantic countries are actually rejecting their roots, including the Christian values that constitute the basis of Western civilization. They are denying moral principles and all traditional identities: national, cultural, religious and even sexual. They are implementing policies that equate large families with same-sex partnerships, belief in God with the belief in Satan."

"The excesses of political correctness have reached the point where people are seriously talking about registering political parties whose aim is to promote pedophilia."

https://youtu.be/tlaHubJ-fKk

Source: https://brutalproof.net/2021/05/putin-was-first-presi

Putin, obviously, has a point!

Virginia Parents Fighting Back Over ‘D*ck Sucking’ Book, Critical Race Theory Indoctrination

school board facing recall

Epstein and Shiff

Big Tech is now censoring God’s words

(Natural News) Conservative social media personality Daniel Lee had been censored by Rumble over his video posts centered on a controversial verse from the Holy Bible. The verse in question was Leviticus 20:13, which states: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to … [Read More...]