Page 34 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dem Mayor’s Home Raided In Drug Bust; Husband Hit With Gun, Drug Charges
    [COLOR=var(--color_brand)]https://[/COLOR]conservativebrief.com/democrat-mayor-arrest-4

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Andy Ngo, Antifa chanting video:
    "Loot the stores, burn the prisons, anarchy and communism."
    BLM-Antifa have gathered in southeast Portland for a pre-advertised direct action. They’re chanting in support of looting, arson, anarchy & communism.
    [These anarchists have to be the stupidest people on the planet. In every revolution, Communists use the idiot anarchists for street action to get the pot boiling, and then they put them against walls and shoot them when the Commies move into consolidation phase. Every. Single. Time.]
    @WRSA
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1396300244506214

Speaking of human garbage, just check out the bill that was just passed in the Wisconsin Senate
    Wisconsin senators approved a bill earlier this week allowing dead bodies to be dissolved in a chemical bath and disposed like sewage.
    The bill, Senate Bill 228, authorizes a practice called alkaline hydrolysis, or “water cremation,” which liquifies the human body using a mixture of water, heat, and chemical agents, leaving only bones behind. The liquid is then dumped into the sewage system or boiled off, and bones can be crushed and deposited in an urn.

Stockton community leader, who met with Gov. Gavin Newsom, held on $2 million bond.
    Democrat Civic Leader Jailed for “Continuous Sexual Abuse of Child Under 10”

Have an important tip? Let us know.Email us here.
    A prominent California Democrat involved in community outreach was arrested on charges of continuously sexually abusing a minor.
    Fathers and Families of San Joaquin (FFSJ) founder Sammy Nunez is currently held in the San Joaquin County jail on a $2 million bond after the alleged repeated abuse of a child under the age of 10.

Nunez was a prominent social justice figure in the Stockton community whose work may have brought him in frequent contact with children.
    “Today, we work on the front lines of racial justice, community healing, trauma-informed care, community re-entry, and education equity in the City of Stockton, the surrounding San Joaquin Valley and throughout California,” reads a description of the FFSJ organization.
    CBS Sacramento admits they recently interviewed Nunez back in December where he discussed how FFSJ was helping residents cover Covid funeral expenses.
    Nunez was also featured in an HBO documentary titled, “Stockton on My Mind.”

Ahead of the Covid pandemic, Nunez also traveled to Philadelphia where he attended a Democratic Presidential Candidate Town Hall voting event on Criminal Justice Reform.