Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Report: Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lative-photos/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Presidential hopeful and former U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden cast his support behind LGBT children after answering a query from a mother of an eight-year-old transgender girl.

https://nationalfile.com/reminder-joe-biden-backs-surgeries-transgender-children-as-young-as-8/

Devil with a Blue Dress: Progressives Embrace Satan as Icon for Leftist Ideals

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-text-messages-show-vp-biden-wife-brother-key-family-members-aware-concerned-colluded-suppress-hunters-actions-around-certain-minor/

Communism, the Great Reset, and the Death of America

Former FBI Chief Tried To Warn You Of An Elite Satanic Pedophile Network, But You Didn’t Listen

Last edited by Lenno; 12-12-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Southern Baptist head Al Mohler manipulates flock, suggests Christians have biblical obligation to take “Mark of the Beast” COVID-19 vaccine

(Natural News) A prominent leader within the largest non-Catholic religious denomination in the United States is urging Christians everywhere to get vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) because this is supposedly what Jesus wants them to do in order to "love thy neighbor." Albert Mohler, head of The Southern Baptist … [Read More...]