Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

TikTok’s Hottest Trend Is As Old As Demonic Possession

'Members of the multiplicity community insist that they're healthy, happy, and even normal—they just have up to hundreds of personalities contained within one body.'
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/26...ic-possession/

New York Times Celebrates Pedophilia And Sex Enslavement Of 13 Year Old
    A shocking article in the New York Times about sex workers is a prime example of the media's agenda to cover up child abuse and sex trafficking in the name of liberalism.

https://banned.video/watch?id=6101e56b07c26119cf0a4a7

Ex-cardinal McCarrick to appear in criminal court for sexually assaulting teenage boy

‘This is the first cardinal in the United States ever charged criminally for a sexual offense against a minor,’ stated the abuse victim’s attorney.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex-cardinal-mccarrick-t

Leftist LGBTQ Gamer Accused Of Raping 10 and 14 Year Old Children

https://banned.video/watch?id=61033462f935a41bd13d8809

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Ex-cardinal McCarrick to appear in criminal court for sexually assaulting teenage boy

‘This is the first cardinal in the United States ever charged criminally for a sexual offense against a minor,’ stated the abuse victim’s attorney.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex-cardinal-mccarrick-t

OK, it's end time now!