Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

I expect him to name some names.

R Kelly convicted of child sex trafficking… Guilty on all counts…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-r-kell
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A New York doctor who is accused of branding 17 'sex slaves' for NXIVM cult has lost her medical license

The New York doctor was accused of branding "at least 17 women" with initials of cult leaders by using a cauterizing machine.

Mainstream Filth: NBC contributor becomes spokesman for murky organization, attempts to ‘normalize’ pedophilic thoughts

(Natural News) The progressive left has, for too long, dismissed conservative claims that the LGBT agenda normalizes the sexualization of children as "homophobic" or "bigoted." (Article by Isa Cox republished from WesternJournal.com) Yeah … about that. An NBC contributor and vocal proponent of the LGBT movement has been slated as … [Read More...]

On “Nazi-level” Baby-parts Experiments at the University of Pittsburgh, Officials and Media Mum

Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh have been conducting what have been called “Nazi-level experiments,” one of which involved grafting babies’ scalps onto...

Ethical issues raised as Pfizer conducts COVID-19 vaccine trials on orphans

(Natural News) The Children's Health Protection Organization has received a report from Poland that Pfizer is testing its Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine on six-month-old orphans. This has prompted the Polish Parliament and Senate to organize a meeting discussing the medical, legal and ethical aspects of medical testing on infants and … [Read More...]
    Dear God, this IS NAZI level evil!

Soros-Funded Scout Troop Pushes Underage Girls and Boys to Strip and Perform Sexually Explicit “Games” in Macedonia