Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

Investigation: Up to 3,200 Priests Have Raped Children in French Catholic Church Since 1950

– Well Over 100,000 Victims

- POOR CHILDREN!!! JUSTICE EVER!??

https://humansarefree.com/2021/10/thousands-of-priest
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Abortionist offers to pay Catholics to stop praying in national movement to end abortion

As faithful Catholics prayed the Rosary outside of a late-term abortion facility in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, the door opened and suddenly the abortionist was standing there.

He asked the group of Marian Blue Wave participants, “Who is paying you to be here?” When they replied that they were there voluntarily and not being paid, the man announced, “Well, I will pay you $100 not to come back!”

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ab...source=gabcath
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Human babies SCALPED ALIVE by NIH-funded University of Pittsburgh “research,” dubbed “Nazi-level” evil

(Natural News) It has been revealed that the University of Pittsburgh is engaged in something much more sinister than just aborted baby butchery. According to shocking new reports, the school has been conducting "Nazi-level experiments" that involve tearing apart live babies and extracting their vital organs and other body parts for … [Read More...]