Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mark of the Beast is here: Subcutaneous quantum dot “vaccine passports” from Bill Gates are ready to be injected into human subjects

(Natural News) Just as the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was being unveiled to the world back in late 2019, a team of researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) conveniently rolled out a new injectable marking method to label, identify and track people based on their "vaccination" status. Funded in large part by … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Republican Senate candidate Dr. Oz supports transgender surgeries for kids, occult practices
    And anti-gun

The talk show host ran a program about ‘transgender children’ in 2010 that led to the creation of a ‘gender identity’ center for kids as young as four. Pro-LGBT talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz announced his candidacy for a hotly-contested Senate seat in Pennsylvania next year, running as a Republican despite a history of transgender activism and support for other liberal causes. The celebrity doctor and host of The Dr. Oz Show made the announcement Tuesday and has been quickly embraced by several high-profile Republicans, including Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Kevin Cramer of North Dakota. Top GOP strategists have already joined his campaign, which appears to be gaining traction with President Donald Trump, as well.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/re...m_campaign=usa