Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: In the"Dam Right, They ar 100% Satanists" Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN’s Don Lemon Busted On Sex Crime Charges … With Men

https://libertyonenews.com/cnns-don-lemon-busted-on-s

Los Angeles’ Soros DA Charges 26-Year-Old Transgender As “Juvenile” For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl

Another 'woke' district attorney contributes to the decay of America

Convicted Pedophile Funneled Millions In Foreign Cash Into Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign

By: ZeroHedge

The funds were disguised as a routine business contract

Meet the Seattle Schools Woke Indoctrination Czar Who Married a Child Molester https://www.dailywire.com/news/meet-the-seattle-schools-w

D.U.M.B.S - MAIN ROUTES

When you think of Ukraine, remember that Joe and Hunter Bidan have holdings there that are next to Eastern Europe's second longest tunnel systems through which drugs, weapons, children, people and adrenochrome are smuggled.
    Odessa (Ukraine) -> Belarus -> Lithuania -> Latvia -> Estonia -> Finland -> Sweden
    Now do you know why Joe Bidan owns land there?

32,000 miles of D.U.M.B.S tunnels. A world under your feet. "Draining the swamp" is not a buzzword. It's a military operation. "Drain the swamp." Flood the tunnels, end human trafficking.