Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Luz de Maria

You will recall that March 19th is the Feast of St. Joseph, the Protector.

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MARCH 15, 2020

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I bless you at this moment when humanity needs My Son in order to devote itself to conversion.

Today, more so than at other times, humanity is immersed in a moment of darkness where chaos reigns.

DARKNESS HAS TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE GREATER PART
    OF HUMAN ACTION AND BEHAVIOUR.

You are witnesses to how in an instant everything can change for humanity; YOU DO NOT PAY HONOR AND GLORY TO THE “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” (cf. Rev. 19:16; I Tim 6:15), but I see most countries deserted in the face of a pandemic.

THEREFORE, I CALL ALL HUMANITY TO PRAY, BESEECHING THE MOST HOLY TRINITY THAT THE VIRUS BE HALTED IN THEIR HOLY WILL.

I CALL ON ALL HUMANITY TO PRAY ON THURSDAY,
    MARCH 19 AT THREE IN THE AFTERNOON IN EVERY COUNTRY, THE PRAYER THAT MY SON TAUGHT YOU (The Lord's Prayer), AS AN OFFERING PLEASING TO THE ETERNAL FATHER, SLOWLY AND FROM THE HEART, THREE TIMES.

It is necessary for humanity to cry out to the Most Holy Trinity in order to obtain Divine Mercy and for this pandemic be appeased in the Divine Will, and together with prayer, I invite you to PLACE BLESSED OIL - AND IF YOU HAVE THE OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN (*), PUT A DROP OF THIS OIL IN THE BLESSED OIL - AND WITH IT MARK THE FRAME OF THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE AND OF THE REAR DOOR, AS WELL AS TO REMAIN IN A STATE OF GRACE, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL AT THIS TIME.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, if you look at human action and behaviour with spiritual eyes, you will see how, by human volition, you have gone from being children of God to living as enemies of God, committing very serious heresies, for which you will experience the gall of the pain caused to God.

Beloved children, how I have called you to conversion, yet you have not heeded! There are so many "BLANCHED SEPULCHERS" (Mt. 23:27-32) LIVING WITHIN THE CHURCH OF MY SON, THAT HAVE CONTAMINATED THE GREAT MAJORITY OF MY SON’S PEOPLE WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS, THAT HAVE BURIED THE TRUTH OF MY SON’S APPEAL, IN ORDER THAT HIS PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE HOLY AS MY SON’S PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE. (cf. I Peter 1:16). For this reason, man has forged for himself what is coming to humanity and what is to come will subjugate him. How much you therefore still remains for you to live through, in the midst of great horrors and suffering! This is My Son’s Pain: His Children’s suffering!

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this should be the time for you to examine yourselves internally, to reflect on your works and actions, and to contemplate the path and effort that purification and conversion entail. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO ASCEND SPIRITUALLY; either you will succeed in doing so now, or else the suffering will be greater if you wait longer.

AS A MOTHER I WANT TO GUIDE YOU ON THE SAFE PATH; WHETHER OR NOT YOU ALLOW ME DEPENDS ON EACH OF YOU.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this generation is no different from the previous ones that persisted in not hearing the Divine Calls, until they found themselves facing a moment that they never expected.

Our beloved Angel of Peace (**) remains in prayer before the Trinitarian Throne, waiting for the Divine Order to come to move hearts, to awaken those who are asleep, to protect those who are dejected but who have not lost the Faith, to stay alongside with those who know that Divine Mercy loves and forgives, forgives and loves, and who return to My Son.

Pray that the time would be shortened and that the events would be brief.

Beloved children, worldly life imprisons you: life dedicated to the Most Holy Trinity sets you free.

Pray My children, pray for Mexico, the shaking of the earth will not delay.

Pray My children, pray that all human beings would heed the Divine Calls and that subsequent sufferings would be alleviated.

Pray My children, pray. The Institution of My Son’s Church will astonish humanity; Faith will recede further.

Pray My children, pray that fear would not prey on My children, knowing that the economy is making humanity falter.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, heed the Calls that the Most Holy Trinity allows you to receive.

Be fraternal: do not continue being attached to sin.

Continue this Lent without fear, but in expiation. Do not offend the Divine Heart of My Son, LIVE AS IF YOU WERE LIVING THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIVES.

DO NOT FEAR!
    AM I NOT HERE, I WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(*) About oil of the good samaritan ...
    (**) Revelations about the Angel of Peace, read ...
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MARCH 20, 2020

My beloved People:
    YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE.
    RECEIVE MY BLESSING, WHICH AS A LOVING FATHER
    I COME TO IMPART TO YOU.
    My beloved People:

YOU DO NOT WALK ALONE; YOU ARE ON THE PATH CHOSEN BY EACH ONE OF YOU, AND ON THAT PATH I ACCOMPANY YOU.
    Open the door of your hearts to me, so that I might hold you in My Arms and free you from the chains of the oppression of evil.

My beloveds, you have entered stormy waters, the waters that humanity itself has attracted like a magnet.

For forty days and forty nights the water from Heaven caused the flood ...
    For forty years the People of Israel walked in the desert ...
    For forty days and forty nights I was in the desert ... (Gen 7,17; Jos 5,6; Mt 4,1-11), AND TODAY, THIS GENERATION MUST GO INTO SECLUSION FOR FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS, IN THE MIDST OF LENT.

My Wish is that this would be a time for reinvigorating love in families.

May this time be one of unity, of charity, of forgiveness, of understanding, since the spirit of evil is prowling in order to tempt you and to cause division among those who strive for the common good.

May this Lenten season, which will be extended, be conducive for families to look each other in the eye again, and to share anew what they have stopped sharing, since toing and froing has separated them.

May this be a time for you to examine yourselves internally, to value life, to reorient yourselves in a direction opposite to that in which this generation is going, and may this not be something momentary, as THIS TIME HAS BEEN WRITTEN WITH INDELIBLE INK.

YOU HAVE SEEN EVENTS ADVANCING BEFORE YOUR EYES AT A QUICKENED PACE. WITHOUT A WORD, YOU HAVE BOWED YOUR HEADS AND HAVE OBEYED INSTRUCTIONS COMING FROM THE HEIGHTS OF HUMAN POWER. YOU ONLY SEE THE PRESENT MOMENT, YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SEEING BEYOND IT.
    You must obey faced with the plague: fiercer ones will come, but at the moment, the world elite has been testing humanity’s reaction, and those who dominate will use this virus for establishing their power over humanity.

I gave myself on the Cross (cf. Lk 23,46; Eph 5,2), and I have called you through My Love; I have called you through My prophets, yet for you nothing is valid, only that which comes to threaten life, in the face of which even Faith is vain.

I have called you to give everything out of love, but you do not forgive (cf. Mt 6,14; Eph 4,32). You are still locked in your human ego, and it will be this ego that will cause you to fall, to become infected, because if the heart is not clean, the body is vulnerable.

I HAVE CALLED YOU NOT TO TURN AWAY FROM ME, IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD NOT BE EASY PREY FOR EVIL. I CALL YOU TO BE TRUE, TO SURRENDER OUT OF LOVE, THROUGH MY LOVE, THROUGH THAT LOVE THAT DISTINGUISHES YOU AS MY CHILDREN.
    I call you to prepare in the spirit; do not go other ways, be righteous in your work and action. Whosoever harbours resentments remains chained to their "ego", and in their "ego" they perish.

You do not understand the seriousness of My Words ...
    You do not understand that you need to prepare for the WARNING ... (1)
    You do not understand that I am both Mercy and Judge at the same time ...
    You do not understand that humanity’s suffering will continue.

The earth shakes from one extreme to the other, and suffering will not only be caused by a virus, but by various events, and My Word will be fulfilled. Continuous events will occur that will not allow you to assist one another.

YOU HAVE NOT BELIEVED, BUT AT THE MOMENT WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAVE ANNOUNCED TO YOU, YOU ARE MOVED, YOU FEEL FEAR, FEAR OVERWHELMS YOU, AND THE FAITH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE CANNOT SUSTAIN YOU.
    I suffer with the suffering of My children, yet you are not meek or humble, but conceited and disobedient; you look for predictions, not My Word in order for you to convert.

The events will not delay, you will experience them one after another. Man will know poverty, even those who feel safe because of money - it will be of no use, and I will tell them:

"GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT IS OF CAESAR, AND TO GOD WHAT IS OF GOD" (Lk 20,25).
    AND WHAT WILL YOU HAND OVER TO ME? WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN ME? DOUBTS, LIES, SCORN, UNBELIEF, PRIDE, DISOBEDIENCE.
    Pray, My children. Pray for all humanity that each person might see themselves, and with love for neighbor, would respect their brothers and sisters at this time in which they are experiencing the plague.
    Pray, My children. Pray that you would be aware of the power that has been demonstrated by those who move humanity. This is the easy way to dominate you; later the Antichrist will come as the savior of humanity.
    Pray, My children. Pray, war is coming and will shake humanity.
    Pray, My children. Pray about the earthquakes that are approaching.

Pray for the United States, Italy, Japan, Puerto Rico, Central America, Chile. Pray for one another; all will suffer.
    Children, My Mother has given you the medicines of Our Will. You continue to seek what is human and not what we have given to man by Divine Will. Do not expose yourselves unnecessarily, be cautious and do not expose yourselves: instead, pray in your homes at the moment.

I bless you with My Love.
    I bless each one of you.
    I bless you with My Cross of Glory.

Your Jesus
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) The Great Warning of God to humanity: read…

[The Cub] NB: John Leary (yet to be approved) received a number of messages predicting a major quake in the New Madrid Zone and thereafter a major quake along the San Andreas, with much of California falling into the Pacific.....or particular note was San Francisco.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

MAY YOU NOT BE FRIGHTENED BY WHAT HEAVEN HAS DECLARED TO YOU SO THAT YOU MAY PREPARE, BUT MAY THAT WHICH YOU KNOW BE WHAT LEADS YOU TO INCREASE YOUR FAITH, THE DESIRE TO SAVE THE SOUL AND THE DESIRE TO COOPERATE IN THE SALVATION OF SOULS.
    The Blessed Virgin Mary, July 30, 2018

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MARCH 27, 2020

Dearly beloved People!

I BLESS YOU WITH MY DOLOROUS PASSION.
    WITH EVERY DROP OF MY BLOOD.

In every pain of My Passion of Love, I saw you who are reading this Word of Mine, so that at this moment you might be grateful for your lives and be disposed to gaining Eternal Life.

I EXPERIENCED CONTEMPT, SCREAMS, HUMILIATIONS, CURSES, I EXPERIENCED WITHIN MYSELF THAT WHICH FOR MAN HAS NO ANSWER: I EXPERIENCED WRATH, ANGER, I WAS THE CREATURE UPON WHOM WERE UNLOADED INCONCLUSIVE OR UNSATISFIED ANSWERS, MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND FANATICISM.
    And I have continued to offer My children Revelations in advance so that they would prepare themselves, especially in the spirit, and take the path of conversion. This has not sunk in: it took the coming of what man himself created in order for you to draw near out of fear of falling sick, although without commitment, but rather out of convenience.

My beloved People, this is the time that is no time; the great suffering of all humanity is approaching, so you will see before you eyes greater diseases and natural catastrophes, moments of fear faced by threats from space; you will live in terror, THE RESULT OF HUMANITY’S DISRESPECT - YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED, YOU HAVE REBELLED AND LEFT ME OUT OF MY KINGDOM.

World news will tell you of a new viral mutation and panic will reach the world, because you live in darkness and therefore your petitions are momentary; most do not live out in Faith what they ask for with their mouths.

You, My children, stay together: Faith is the support of My People, love for My Mother captivates me and I listen to what My Mother asks of me.

The Devil has gone blindly against My faithful and has brought them to moments of doubt and trials, which I have allowed so that you would grow in humility, and set aside the armor of reason and human logic so that I might direct it in my ways, where I want, and this is more appropriate for the human being’s attainment of a stable spirituality with greater security and greater obedience.

Bend your knees (cf. Eph 3:14-21), not in order to ask me to eliminate what does not benefit your soul; bend your knees and humbly ask My Holy Spirit for His Light.

A WORLD LEADER WILL SUFFER IN THE MIDST OF HIS PEOPLE’S AGITATION; THEY WILL TAKE HIS LIFE, GENERATING CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION. THOSE WHO ARE SEEN AS INVINCIBLE WILL BE OVERCOME AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FULFILLED; SCARCITY AND HUNGER ARE COMING, THE CONFUSION WITHIN MY CHURCH DOES NOT STOP AND THE ECONOMY IS HANGING BY A FINE THREAD THAT WILL BREAK WHEN LEAST EXPECTED.

Pray My children, pray. Without prayer and conversion it will not be possible for man to regain a little stability.
    Pray My children, the earth continues to shake in the midst of human suffering.
    Pray My children, pray for the See of Peter.

You are not alone (cf. Mt 28:20): I am with My children and My Envoy will come to mitigate the suffering of My People. In the midst of unbelief, there will always be some of My faithful who will welcome him and see that he is My Envoy, My Angel of Peace. (1)

My Mother sustains you, She is the Beacon of My Light on the path of all My People. My Mother is the Mother of each one of you, ACCEPT HER WITH LOVE!

My Beloveds, My Mother will wipe away your tears, she will console you and sustain you at this time when I have been suppressed Sacramentally for My People. I remain in you, and the communions that you have received when properly prepared, today arise in each one of you, this being a spring of Living Water, as I and only I am capable of this miracle of perpetual Love (cf Jn 7:37; Ps 84:2).

I bless you with My Love, I anoint you with My Precious Blood.

DO NOT FEAR, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
    Your Jesus

(1) Revelations about the envoy of God, forerunner of the second coming.

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    ON THE SOLEMNITY OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA
    MAY 13, 2020
    I bless you.

WALK WITHOUT FORGETTING THAT ETERNAL JOY AWAITS YOU.
    As the Mystical Body of My Son’s Church, you cannot change the way to which My Son has called you: THE LAW OF GOD.

The Law of God will remain in force until the end of time (cf. Mt 5:17-1 and anything that adjusts it to current innovations is not in compliance with the Divine Will.

God the Father knows the destiny of all that exists, so He would not give you Commandments in order for human beings to subject them to their free will.

"THE LOVE OF GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS" IS NOT ONLY A LAW FOR THE HUMAN BEING, IT IS NOT ONLY A COMMAND: IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH HUMAN CREATURE TO CORRESPOND TO THE FATHER WITH THE DUE DIGNITY DESERVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.
    Do you wish to be an active part of My Son's People?

Walk on the narrow path (cf. Mt 7:14), walk in the midst of thorns, rocks, stones, storms, persecutions and other sudden changes.

You need to augment your spirituality so that you would resist the onslaught approaching for you, and so that you would not lose the Faith.

As God’s people, do not become weak: grow, pray, strengthening your trust in My Son and in this Mother; pray without ceasing (cf. Mt 26:41), pray for one another, thus being united, a People who do not hold back.

The devil is weakening My children, which is why you should fortify yourselves by practising the Commandments, the Sacraments, Works of Mercy, the Beatitudes, and by worshiping My Son with love and working and acting in His Likeness at all times.

Beloved children: evil has advanced by giant steps, and man is growing weaker by giant steps due to rejecting everything that means effort, reparation, internal change, the transformation of the “ego” so that it would love to serve My Son and not flee from what implies change for the good of your souls.

The devil has entered the Church of My Son; human beings do not know where to go, they do not know whom to believe or listen to, they cannot find the truth about what is happening because they DO NOT LISTEN, THEY DO NOT READ AND DO NOT TREASURE THE REVELATIONS IN WHICH WE ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH TRUTH SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT REMAIN CONFUSED.

The virus that is keeping humanity in suspense, plunged into despair, captivity, terror and far from spirituality, is a virus created by man as part of the war in which the great powers find themselves.

IT IS A VIRUS CREATED BY THOSE WHO HAVE MANIPULATED HUMANITY IN ORDER TO FOSTER CONTEMPT FOR GOD’S LAW, IMMORALITY AND HUMAN ABERRATIONS, AND IN ORDER THUS TO LEAD HUMANITY TO SOLITUDE, DISCOURAGEMENT, POWERLESSNESS AND HUNGER. AND ONCE HUMANITY EMBARKS ON ARMED WARFARE, IT WILL READILY ACCEPT THE ANTICHRIST. (1)

Pray children, pray for humanity.

Pray children, pray for Argentina, it will suffer, suffer, this people suffer.
    Pray children, pray for My Son's Church, it is being shaken.

Beloved children, communism seems to be asleep, but the world will see its awakening when it is already scourging Europe.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the earth shakes forcefully, the climate gives no truce, signs and signals will not delay.

Children: Faith, strength, Love, faithfulness and security.

Do not fear! My Son is present, alive, pulsating: do not fear.
    Do not fear! This Mother is with Her children.

MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH.
    BY MY HAND, COME TO MY SON!
    I bless you.

Mother Mary
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) Revelations concerning the Antichrist...

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ore-of-Babylon

Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

http://www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    JUNE 1, 2020

Beloved People of God:

IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES I COME TO YOU WITH THE WORD OF TRUTH IN MY MOUTH TO SAY:

WHO LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Do not neglect the opportunity to offer a prayer to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ so that the Holy Spirit would assist you in growing spiritually.

At such a special time for humanity, ask for what you lack and be obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit (cf. I Thess 5:19-21).

Great battles are being fought that are of a spiritual, moral and religious order, and concepts will come to light that are intended to extinguish your Faith...

Do not falter, remain firm and be true: fearlessly show that you are Christ's, and We will come to your aid.

WITHIN THE CHURCH, THE MEMBERS THAT FORM HER ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, BUT IN ONE THING THEY DO INDEED NEED TO BE UNIFIED: IN FAITHFULNESS AND LOVE TOWARDS GOD. What the soul is with respect to the human body, so is the Holy Spirit with respect to the Body of Christ that is the Church. The Holy Spirit works in the Church similarly to the soul in all the members of a single body.

DO NOT BE AFRAID AT NEWS OF THE SUPPRESSION OF THE EUCHARISTIC FOOD: THEY WANT TO CONFUSE YOU IN ORDER TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH OF GOD'S PEOPLE.

FREEMASONRY WILL USE ITS GREATEST WEAPONS AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, FOR FEAR OF BEING CRUSHED BY THE "WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN, WITH THE MOON UNDER HER FEET" (Rev 12:1). You should continue to fulfil the duties of your state as children of God who carry the Sacraments as a shield, the Beatitudes as footwear, the Works of Mercy as wings for your feet, the Commandments as a sword, and love for God and your fellow man as your distinctive trait.

Pray regarding the continual illnesses that will reappear.

Pray regarding the scourge of great earthquakes.

Pray for France and Germany, they will suffer.

Pray about the effects of water on the continents.

CHILDREN OF GOD AND OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE CONTINENTS ARE MOVING APART.

THE SUN WILL EMIT HEAT, AFFECTING THE EARTH,AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BELIEVED WILL THINK OF WHAT HEAVEN HAS ANNOUNCED AND WILL SHAKE IN HORROR AND FRIGHT AT THAT MOMENT. (*)

Thailand will suffer seriously: it will be shaken and water will flood it.
    Trials for humanity will not delay: what is preoccupying man will come. The economy will stumble and fall, with the single currency ensuing as a premise of the dominion of the world order.

People of God, keep up your Faith: this is not the time to falter, this is the time to remain faithful above all else.

Man does not have the humility to seek God first and then look at himself, you should be different, shining in the midst of the darkness that is invading the Earth (cf. Mt 5:16).

Be constant seekers of Christ. You are navigating in stormy waters amid hurricanes and cyclones, aware that, with Our King Lord Jesus Christ, you can do all things.

DO NOT FEAR, YOU MUST FOCUS YOUR THINKING ON OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST SO THAT YOUR FAITH WOULD NOT LESSEN AND SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE GRACE AND FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: THE ASSURANCE OF DIVINE ASSISTANCE.

Do not be discouraged if some human beings lose their Faith: lift up your gaze and stretch out your hands to your Queen and Mother.

Man fails to understand that human belongings are temporary, so he neglects the soul.

As your Travelling Companions, we will not abandon you.

Pray with Faith, pray with a humble heart, and you will receive blessings that will strengthen you along the way.

In the name of the Most Holy Trinity.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

(*) Revelations about the effect of the sun: read...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

What is meant by the term ‘Queen Mother’?
    www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

​Luz de Maria (yet to be approved; Early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)​
    MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JUNE 20, 2020
    Beloved People of God:
    You are children of God the Father, greatly loved by Him.

THE DIVINE WORD IS INFALLIBLE, THEREFORE HUMANITY CONTINUES ON ITS PATH IN THE DIRECTION OF EVERY WORD THAT HAS COME OUT OF THE DIVINE MOUTH (cf. Ps 19:9; II Peter 1:20-21).
    You are a People walking in the midst of the adversities of this time to which humanity has been led. The transformation through which you are living had never been thought of by the man of this Age.

Our Queen and Mother had forewarned you that the great enemies of God would make themselves felt by all humanity, but this generation did not believe it. Those who were believers in the past and have now deserted from the Faith form part of the catastrophic state of humanity, which has been called to conversion so often and yet has not obeyed, as they did not obey in Sodom and Gomorrah (cf. Gen 19).

I have come again to ask you for CONVERSION, faced by hardened hearts that have not softened.

I have come for these hearts of stone that do not allow the Word coming from above to touch them in order to sensitize them.

The word SACRIFICE has been eliminated: it has been exchanged for the word INDIFFERENCE - a word that resonates in people who adapt to what the majority want, without analyzing the consequences for souls of contempt for the Divine Will.

In churches, the aroma of the sacred, reverence for the sacred, respect for the sacred, have been lost, just as some of those Consecrated to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ have gone astray by becoming worldly and giving themselves up to vainglory.

HUMANITY IS PUNISHING ITSELF, PASSING JUDGMENT ON ITSELF AND DRAWING UPON ITSELF GRAVE AND GREAT CALAMITIES RESULTING FROM CONTEMPT TOWARDS OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, PRESENT, REAL AND TRUE IN THE BLESSED SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR.
    The Divine Word of Sacred Scripture has been profaned; the Commandments of God’s Law are easily forgotten and very easily falsified. The result of this is SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY.

Beloveds of God, One and Three, the House of God is being desecrated and this does not stop; God’s faithful children do not know where to go. The People of God find themselves in Gethsemane in a long night with their Lord and King Jesus Christ - troubled, hurting and hungry. Knowing that they are heading towards a still more difficult and tempestuous time when there will be confrontation within the divided Mystical Body of Christ, and apostasy will gain ground.

People of God, the virus that is keeping humanity in suspense has come as a prelude to the GREAT TRIAL that will befall all humanity: the unravelling of the shame of this generation that mourns those who suffer, those who die from this virus, but ignores the innocent who are continually sacrificed through abortion.

This virus is not just another virus, it is not a psychological disorder: this virus causes people’s deaths in greater numbers than you are being told about, as this has become one more means by which the devil can derform and misinform humanity.

Large hospitals have been constructed within a few days with a purpose different from that which was apparent at the time; soon they will be used. The virus spreads across the Earth, taking the world by surprise; humanity will suffer from hunger, impoverished nations will descend into strife.

THE FATHER’S HOUSE HAS FOREWARNED YOU ABOUT ONE OF THE GOALS OF THE WORLD ORDER (1): TO REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION, YET YOU ARE LETTING THIS GO UNNOTICED.
    Another virus is coming and it will devastate people blindly, therefore do not forget that you must stay prepared without dismissing that which leads you to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ: USE THE SACRAMENTALS!

Trust in Our Queen and Mother, pray with your actions so that you would testify to her Maternal Love; pray the Holy Rosary and pray with your work and acts.
    Evil is becoming manifest in the world; do not take lightly this Call that I bring to you. IT IS AN URGENT CALL: the demonic hosts cling to those who welcome them, renouncing God.

THE MOMENTS TO COME ARE ONES OF GREAT SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY, ALL THE MORE SO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REJECTED THE FAITH.
    I AM WARNING YOU OF THE SCOURGING OF HUMANITY BY THE DEVIL.
    Pray, children of God, pray. The earth will be forcefully shaken.
    Pray, children of God, pray. Man’s violence will increase.

CHILDREN OF GOD, FROM THE START OF YOUR DAY YOU SHOULD WORSHIP GOD, ONE AND THREE, IN UNION WITH THE RANKS OF ANGELS. Man is being tested to the core, while people of Faith are being helped in the midst of tribulation in this period prior to the GREAT WARNING. (2) God allows His Revelations to be fulfilled in a way that man does not expect or manage to anticipate, as you have recently been experiencing within the Church.
    Do not fear, hold to the assurance of being children of God, children of Our Queen and Mother, children of Divine Love.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH THAT I BRING YOU FROM HEAVEN SO THAT YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF GOD’S FAITHFULNESS TOWARDS HIS PEOPLE. Do not fear: you have been warned in advance. Remain true to God and His Commandments, and the rest will be given to you besides.

Be true children of God.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!
    Saint Michael the Archangel

​Luz de Maria (yet to be approved; Early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)​

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JUNE 20, 2020

Beloved People of God:
    You are children of God the Father, greatly loved by Him.

THE DIVINE WORD IS INFALLIBLE, THEREFORE HUMANITY CONTINUES ON ITS PATH IN THE DIRECTION OF EVERY WORD THAT HAS COME OUT OF THE DIVINE MOUTH (cf. Ps 19:9; II Peter 1:20-21).
    You are a People walking in the midst of the adversities of this time to which humanity has been led. The transformation through which you are living had never been thought of by the man of this Age.

Our Queen and Mother had forewarned you that the great enemies of God would make themselves felt by all humanity, but this generation did not believe it. Those who were believers in the past and have now deserted from the Faith form part of the catastrophic state of humanity, which has been called to conversion so often and yet has not obeyed, as they did not obey in Sodom and Gomorrah (cf. Gen 19).

I have come again to ask you for CONVERSION, faced by hardened hearts that have not softened.

I have come for these hearts of stone that do not allow the Word coming from above to touch them in order to sensitize them.

The word SACRIFICE has been eliminated: it has been exchanged for the word INDIFFERENCE - a word that resonates in people who adapt to what the majority want, without analyzing the consequences for souls of contempt for the Divine Will.

In churches, the aroma of the sacred, reverence for the sacred, respect for the sacred, have been lost, just as some of those Consecrated to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ have gone astray by becoming worldly and giving themselves up to vainglory.

HUMANITY IS PUNISHING ITSELF, PASSING JUDGMENT ON ITSELF AND DRAWING UPON ITSELF GRAVE AND GREAT CALAMITIES RESULTING FROM CONTEMPT TOWARDS OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, PRESENT, REAL AND TRUE IN THE BLESSED SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR.
    The Divine Word of Sacred Scripture has been profaned; the Commandments of God’s Law are easily forgotten and very easily falsified. The result of this is SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY.

Beloveds of God, One and Three, the House of God is being desecrated and this does not stop; God’s faithful children do not know where to go. The People of God find themselves in Gethsemane in a long night with their Lord and King Jesus Christ - troubled, hurting and hungry. Knowing that they are heading towards a still more difficult and tempestuous time when there will be confrontation within the divided Mystical Body of Christ, and apostasy will gain ground.

People of God, the virus that is keeping humanity in suspense has come as a prelude to the GREAT TRIAL that will befall all humanity: the unravelling of the shame of this generation that mourns those who suffer, those who die from this virus, but ignores the innocent who are continually sacrificed through abortion.

This virus is not just another virus, it is not a psychological disorder: this virus causes people’s deaths in greater numbers than you are being told about, as this has become one more means by which the devil can derform and misinform humanity.

Large hospitals have been constructed within a few days with a purpose different from that which was apparent at the time; soon they will be used. The virus spreads across the Earth, taking the world by surprise; humanity will suffer from hunger, impoverished nations will descend into strife.

THE FATHER’S HOUSE HAS FOREWARNED YOU ABOUT ONE OF THE GOALS OF THE WORLD ORDER (1): TO REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION, YET YOU ARE LETTING THIS GO UNNOTICED.
    Another virus is coming and it will devastate people blindly, therefore do not forget that you must stay prepared without dismissing that which leads you to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ: USE THE SACRAMENTALS!

Trust in Our Queen and Mother, pray with your actions so that you would testify to her Maternal Love; pray the Holy Rosary and pray with your work and acts.
    Evil is becoming manifest in the world; do not take lightly this Call that I bring to you. IT IS AN URGENT CALL: the demonic hosts cling to those who welcome them, renouncing God.

THE MOMENTS TO COME ARE ONES OF GREAT SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY, ALL THE MORE SO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REJECTED THE FAITH.
    I AM WARNING YOU OF THE SCOURGING OF HUMANITY BY THE DEVIL.
    Pray, children of God, pray. The earth will be forcefully shaken.
    Pray, children of God, pray. Man’s violence will increase.

CHILDREN OF GOD, FROM THE START OF YOUR DAY YOU SHOULD WORSHIP GOD, ONE AND THREE, IN UNION WITH THE RANKS OF ANGELS. Man is being tested to the core, while people of Faith are being helped in the midst of tribulation in this period prior to the GREAT WARNING. (2) God allows His Revelations to be fulfilled in a way that man does not expect or manage to anticipate, as you have recently been experiencing within the Church.
    Do not fear, hold to the assurance of being children of God, children of Our Queen and Mother, children of Divine Love.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH THAT I BRING YOU FROM HEAVEN SO THAT YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF GOD’S FAITHFULNESS TOWARDS HIS PEOPLE. Do not fear: you have been warned in advance. Remain true to God and His Commandments, and the rest will be given to you besides.

Be true children of God.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!
    Saint Michael the Archangel

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)
    JULY 11, 2020

My children beat within My Heart. I treasure them and do not want them to turn away from My Son.

THIS GENERATION IS LIVING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES WHICH YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOURSELVES BY WORKING AND ACTING OUTSIDE THE DIVINE WILL

The Divine Designs are being fulfilled for the good of souls (cf. Is 45:1, without forgetting that prayer made with a contrite and humbled heart is always heard (cf. Mt 7:7-8, Mt 21:21-22 ), and it is this prayer that will succeed in mitigating the force of what this generation is experiencing and will experience by DIVINE DECREE.

My children, I see so many constantly repeating words while their mind is far from those words with which they intend to pray.

IT IS URGENT TO PRAY WITH YOUR HEART, POWERS AND SENSES - CONSCIOUS AND ACTIVE PRAYER FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I do not want you to falter at this time; proceed under My Son’s protection – YOU ARE LIVING WITHIN THE COUNTDOWN TO YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH WHAT I HAVE PROPHESIED FOR HUMANITY.

Repent at every moment of your lives - REPENT AND MAKE AMENDS FOR SINS COMMITTED! IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO REMAIN AT PEACE GIVEN THE PROXIMITY OF THE WARNING,during which you will find that you are examining yourselves deep within, without a single sin, a single offense committed being allowed to pass without being examined.

For some it will be like a mere breath, for others a real torment from which they will feel that they cannot escape; for some it will be their reunion with My beloved Son, repenting for offenses committed. For others, seeing the evil in which they have been living will be unbearable, and they will feel that they are dying without dying, because of which they will then rise up against the People of My Son together with the hordes of evil.

This Act of Divine Mercy for souls must not come without your repeated self-examination, children of My Immaculate Heart. Do not stop: confess sins committed and sin no more.

My Son's Church is besieged by evil, which is bringing division everywhere, spreading the venom of the ancient serpent (cf. II Cor 11:3) within My Son's Church so that souls would be lost.

For years now you have been admonished to prepare for each trial through which you are living, as well as those to come for humanity in general. The Purification of My Son’s People will continue and worsen as the months advance towards the end of this year and the coming one, when the suffering of the Mystical Body of My Son will increase.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, do not forget that it is urgent for you to reinforce your Faith, growing spiritually, praying and deepening your knowledge of My Son’s work: do not succumb to the Pharisees or blanched sepulchers: hold to the Faith without retreating. My Son shares His Cup with you so that you would say with Him: "NOT MY WILL BUT THINE BE DONE" (Lk 22:42).

I CALL ON YOU TO CONVERT, SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT LOSE FAITH AND NOT LOSE ETERNAL LIFE. MY SON IS SUFFERING OVER THE NUMBER OF SOULS WHO ARE HEADING TOWARDS THE ABYSS, COVERED WITH PRIDE, DISOBEDIENCE AND A LACK OF HUMILITY.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, I invite you to pray: the Church of My Son is suffering, and like sheep without a Shepherd, you are becoming confused.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, I invite you to pray, the Earth will be shaken by the magnetic force of a celestial body.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, I invite you to pray with your heart, meditating on Divine Love for you, meditating on My Love for each one of you who are loved by the Most Holy Trinity.

Do not fear, children, do not fear, be a shelter for those who do not know where to go, testify to the Love of My Son, comply with My Son’s requests, find strength in the Gospel, in the Body and Blood of My Son, receiving him properly prepared.

Do not fear, My children, you will know the GREAT MIRACLE; you will see the result of Faith fulfilled in San Sebastián de Garabandal, (1) shared with My Sanctuary in Fatima, My Sanctuary of Guadalupe in Mexico, in Zaragoza in My Sanctuary of the Basilica del Pilar and those places where I have made myself present and where I truly continue to make myself present on Earth. I have asked My Son for the blessing of souls throughout the world, as the GREAT MIRACLE WILL BE SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONVERT.

My children will want to travel to these Sanctuaries, even if it will be difficult for them. Those who see it [the Great Miracle] and those who live it worthily within themselves will know that God protects them, and fear will leave these children of mine.

Cover yourselves with the Most Precious Blood of My Son and prepare for the Consecration to My Immaculate Heart in the month dedicated to the Holy Rosary, in
    October.

DO NOT FEAR, MY CHILDREN!
    BE FAITHFUL DISCIPLES OF MY SON, HIS HOLY REMNANT.

I bless you.

Mother Mary

(1) VIDEO 1 San Sebastian de Garabandal

(2) VIDEO 2 Garabandal, Unstoppable Waterfall

(*) THE HOLY REMNANT

End of message

For info on the Warning, the Miracle and the Chastisement, as well as various Marian apparitions that the respective messages imparted, see: http://www.call2holiness.org/afterwa...erwarning.html

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

Beloved People of God:

RECEIVE PEACE, LOVE AND MERCY PROCEEDING FROM THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.
    In unity, as the People of God who walk without despairing or losing Faith, PROCEED TOWARDS ETERNAL HAPPINESS.

At this time more than others, you must take decisions that will enlighten you and open the spiritual path for you before it is too late and habit blinds you completely.

The People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ are stubborn, hypocritical, presumptuous, arrogant and disobedient; that is why they are suffering. We have been warning you through Divine Mercy about what causes you to lose Eternal Life, yet you do not apply this to yourselves, but to your brothers and sisters.

I COME WITH MY SWORD HELD HIGH AS A SIGN THAT THE PURIFICATION OF HUMANITY IS ACCELERATING AND WILL BE AS CRUEL AS MAN’S OWN SIN

You need to empty the human ego of what is keeping you bound to foolishness and pride; you need to apply correction to yourselves and live, work and act in fraternity and Divine Love. You read these Words which I address to you by the Divine Will, and yet you believe that they are for other brothers and sisters; I have to say that they are for each person who reads them - they are for you, not for anyone else, you idolaters of the “I am” of the god of your own ego!

This is why you do not share the pain of others, you do not suffer with those who suffer, you do not rejoice with those who rejoice, why you live in constant conflict with your fellow men.

No, Children of God, acting in this way keeps you from acting and working in the manner of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and drags you along with the current of the world that has lost its values, especially spiritual ones, hence the chaos in which you find yourselves.

CHANGE: NOT TOMORROW, BUT TODAY, at this very moment, so that you would not wander on your own when you need your brothers and sisters. All will need the help of their brothers faced with the Purification that is coming.

Consider:

THE EARTH WILL NOT BE PURIFIED WITH WATER, BUT WITH FIRE COMING FROM TECHNOLOGY CREATED TO DESTROY WITHOUT COMPASSION.

In this devastated, agitated and exhausted world, man directs his gaze and his misdirected force against what represents the Divine. Therefore, People of God, look inside yourselves and transform the constant reproaches that you utter against God into THANK YOU, FATHER! for perfecting me with your love.

WHAT IS HAPPENING ON EARTH AT THE MOMENT?
    YOU MUST LEARN TO BE CHARITY, INTERIOR PEACE, LOVE, FAITH AND HOPE, SO THAT YOU MIGHT RECEIVE THE SAME.

Prepare yourselves! What will happen will be more bearable for man if he remains in God, not for those who stay in their “I am”. Such people easily reach saturation: they are not loving and deliberately walk on their own.

People of God, act on yourselves now, lighten your path so that it would not be more difficult, but rather be a path blessed by Faith and the Love of God.

People of God:

The Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ breathes its lament: do not get lost, do not fear, be consistent and be assured of the protection of the Queen and Mother who is with you to guide you if you allow her to do so.

Volcanoes will bring grief to God’s children; do not be careless, stay alert.
    The earth will shake forcefully, creatures will run one way and another faced with the force of nature.
    CREATURES OF GOD!

BE CREATURES OF FAITH: YOU MUST NOT BE CONFORMED TO WHAT YOU WANT AS HUMAN BEINGS, BUT TO THE DIVINE WILL.

Beloved People of God:

This is the time for you to change, to convert and to prepare for more serious things; on this depends how you will carry on living, whether in continuous lamentation or in the Divine Will that gives you Peace. You do not want to be renewed: the mud of the "ego" is more pleasant than conversion based on sacrifice.

You must carry on praying with your soul, powers and senses, uniting to pray without distractions. Prayers are necessary for you as humanity.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE SACRED SCRIPTURE IS STRENGTH FOR GOD’S CHILDREN, THE EUCHARIST IS FOOD FOR GOD’S CHILDREN; NOURISH YOURSELVES BEFORE THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY MAKES ITSELF PRESENT.(cf. II Thess 2:7)
    People of God:

War is headed down various paths without taking its eyes off the center of Christendom as its goal, so that the sheep would feel threatened.

FAITH, FAITH, FAITH!

You will hear Etna roar, the giants will awake and humanity, being caught up in itself, will despair.

HOW YOU WILL YEARN FOR TIMES GONE BY!

HOW YOU WILL REGRET THE GREAT IGNORANCE IN WHICH YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wake up, People of God, wake up; spiritual hunger is galloping over the Earth, physical hunger is galloping (cf. Rev 6:2-, announcing to humanity what is to come.

FAITH MAKES THE HUMAN BEING UNSHAKEABLE.
    DO YOU HAVE FAITH?

I bless you.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Beloved People of God:

MAY THE BLESSING OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY DESCEND UPON EACH ONE OF YOU.
    The People of God are faithful at all times, attached to the true Magisterium of the Church, committed to living in the Way, the Truth and the Life, staying far away from evil and everything that offends the Most Holy Trinity.

AT THIS MOMENT, AND LITTLE BY LITTLE, DIVINE LOVE IS SEPARATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF; OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST WILL NOT ALLOW THE CHAFF TO END UP WITH THE WHEAT (cf. Mt 13:24-30). Instead, both are being tested so that some would be filled with the need to live in union with Divine Love and so that others would have the opportunity to go back to being part of the Holy Remnant. (1)

The possibility stands before you of being among those souls who offset the pains that ought to be suffered by this whole generation, which is offending the Sacred Hearts over and over again with each passing moment.

People who remain attached to their human ego will not be able to ascend spiritually, but will sink down into the mud, and without noticing it, THROUGH THEIR OWN PRIDE, THEY WILL CONDEMN THEMSELVES.

I CALL YOU URGENTLY TO LIVE AND PROFESS THE TRUE FAITH, BEING CALLED TO FOLLOW CHRIST IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. (cf. I Jn 4:1-6)

It is not enough to repeat prayers from memory; at this time man must give birth within himself to the love for which Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has been waiting and which human beings have not given him.

This generation must give to the Most Holy Trinity that which human beings have previously refused to give, surrendering to false ideologies, going astray through modern innovations belonging to the devil and thereby falling into a process of transformation from being creatures of God to being creatures given over to evil, relying on the devil.

ALL RECEIVE THE WIND, THE LIGHT OF THE SUN, AND ALL ARE ILLUMINATED BY THE MOON, BUT NOT ALL ARE AWARE THAT THE LIFE OF MAN IS NOURISHED BY THESE ELEMENTS.
    So it is in the spirit:

ALL HEAR THE DIVINE WORD OF SACRED SCRIPTURE, THEY READ IT, BUT NOT ALL NOURISH THEMSELVES WITH IT. THEY RECEIVE IT, BUT NOT ALL APPLY IT TO THEMSELVES: NOT ALL NOURISH THEMSELVES WITH IT OR BRING IT TO LIFE.

Therefore, not all will be purified in the same way, the difference lying in the way in which they have lived and practised the Commandments of God’s Law...

YOU ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD (cf. Gen 1:26)… HOW ARE YOU LIVING OUT THAT IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD? DEGRADING IT OR MAKING IT GROW?

Everyone is responsible for this, everyone is responsible for their future and the fruits that they will reap.

The forces of nature have been altered by the same convulsive forces found in the center of the Earth and those coming from the Universe, hence natural disasters and those coming from Space are more frequent and more severe.

Coastal regions need to be vigilant and prepared: the waters of the seas will rise up mysteriously, flooding them; bear in mind that water purifies, and nature wishes to purify the evil that man is pouring out upon earth.

The seasons are being shortened and are being repeated one after another, taking man by surprise. (2)

Pray, children of God, pray for Ireland, it will suffer severely.
    Pray, children of God, pray for America, it will surprise the world.
    Pray, children of God, pray, the immorality of this generation will make it suffer to the core. The antichrist (3) will exalt himself before the People of God and many of God's children will fall out of fear and ignorance.

Chile will be shaken and the people of Argentina will rise up in turmoil and great suffering; in turn, humanity will experience that suffering and some people will seek refuge in this southern land.

Beloved People of God:

Wait actively, not standing still in the spirit. Humanity needs to grow, to come closer to self-knowledge, and needs to surrender to the Divine Will; otherwise you will not be preserved, you will fall in the face of the weight of evil.

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP! VICTIM SOULS ARE SUFFERING, OFFERING UP AND GIVING THEMSELVES FOR THOSE WHO ARE LIVING IN SIN.
    Sin seeks sin, good seeks the good.

BE ONE IN THE SACRED HEARTS.
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

(1) Concerning the holy remnant: read…
    (2) Great planetary changes: read…
    (3) Concerning the antichrist: read…