Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Luz de Maria

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR)
    https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm
    MARCH 24, 2021

Beloved People of God:

AS YOU ARE CHILDREN IN NEED OF DIVINE HELP, I AM SENT TO YOU IN ORDER TO WARN YOU AND CALL YOU TO URGENT CONVERSION.

Human beings have hardened their hearts: they are pleased with the sacrileges, heresies, crimes, insults, abominations and other sins with which they are seriously offending the Most Holy Trinity and Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth.

THOSE DEVOTED TO WORLDLY PLEASURES WILL EASILY FALL PREY TO THE NEW CHANGES WITHIN CHRIST’S CHURCH, LYING OUTSIDE OF TRUE DOCTRINE, behind which the Devil’s perversity is hiding, generating division among brothers.

THE LAW OF GOD IS ALREADY BEING SUPPLANTED by very human concepts, tailored to groups with roots in the elite who direct the world, with the objective of creating Schism within the Church.

When distant from Divine Love and from the Love of Our Queen and Mother, human beings are defenseless faced with the darts of evil, tempting them in order to make them fall.

Those who are lukewarm will be unable to distinguish good from evil in the coming crises of Faith. IT IS THEREFORE URGENT TO INTERCEDE IN PRAYER FOR ONE ANOTHER, NOT FALLING INTO DESPAIR THAT PARALYZES YOU, BUT ON THE CONTRARY, REMAINING AT PEACE SO THAT YOUR SUPPLICATIONS WOULD BE THE BALM THAT REACHES THOSE IN NEED OF CONVERSION.

Humanity does not listen or see; it does not fear what it is experiencing in this moment, nor what is to come, not taking it with due seriousness.

The future is uncertain for you; although humanity is setting aside its relationship with Our King and Lord Jesus Christ without being terrified by this, what does create terror for humanity is the fall of the economy and it will fall... Poor creatures without Faith will feel as if they are losing their lives!

Food will become scarce as humanity has never known before; lukewarm Faith will increase fear and uncertainty.

Humanity lives by what brings immediate well-being; as it does not know God, it cannot recognize him. As man neither uses thought, nor reasons concerning the causes and effects of his actions, HE FORGETS THAT, IF THE PEOPLE OF GOD ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE, THEY WILL BE HELPED WITH MANNA FROM HEAVEN TO FEED THEM. (Ex. 16:4)

Our Queen and Mother will not forsake you, and She continues to care for her Son’s People.

Pray, children of Christ the King: a new plague will come, bringing pain and fear along with it; young people will pay no heed and make no reparation - they will suffer first. Pray, children of Christ the King.

Oh, humanity! Waiting to go back to past normality is very incongruent with the reality to come.

Pray, children of the Christ the King: THIS LENT SHOULD BE FOR THE GOOD OF SOULS: REPENT OF YOUR SINS - DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER.

Do not forget My Words as you forget everything that you promise; individual spiritual transformation must include the awareness of what it means to SAVE THE SOUL. This is a continuous, conscious spiritual work in which you need to use your senses, memory, understanding and will, united with reason and Faith.

Do not walk like robots following what is presented to you as good, without reflecting on the fact that good comes from God and is generated by God Love, while evil is generated by the Devil.

You find yourselves in others’ hands, which are not those of the Most Holy Trinity...
    You find yourselves in the wicked hands of the power of evil, which is preparing everything for the presentation of the Antichrist... (II Thess. 2:3-4)

Think, children of God: the Mother of our King and Lord Jesus Christ was faithful to her Son, and her Son never abandoned her within that mystical union in which they lived at all times.

DO NOT PANIC OVER THOSE WHO ARE DISTANT FROM DIVINE LOVE AND MATERNAL LOVE: FIND PEACE AND THEN, WITH FAITH, PLEAD FOR THE CONVERSION OF YOUR LOVED ONES AND OF ALL HUMANITY; being active is how you remain within the Most Holy Trinity, with works in favor of your fellow men. A petition is an action, a work in favor of your neighbor.

This Church of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ must desire and find rest, generating greater Faith through helping others. God is not static: God is a movement of Love, He is the generator of Hope and Charity. Human beings must replicate the Divine Attributes so as not to be indifferent to their Creator; God is life and life in abundance, and yet so many living human beings appear to be dead...

ONWARD, PEOPLE OF GOD!

You are not alone, you are the Mystical Body of Christ (4) and the children of the Mother of God and Our Mother...

You are not alone; be those who generate peace - be sure of God's Love for you.

Do not fear! The Immaculate Heart of Our Queen and Mother will triumph and all will be well and for the good of humanity.

Beloved People of God, I bless you.

St Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

End of message

Re: The Great Schism, refer to :
    The Whore of Babylon at www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

Also, Prayers of Consecration and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary at
    www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    GOOD FRIDAY
    APRIL 2, 2021

Dear children of my Immaculate Heart:

I OFFER YOU MY MATERNAL HANDS TO GUIDE YOU TO MY SON.

My Son, handed over to those who despised Him, beat Him, scourge Him, like a meek Lamb (Jer. 11:19), was led from one place to another before those who called themselves "doctors of the Law", feeling threatened by the Truth from on High.... (Is. 53:7).

At this time when so many deny My Son, even though they know Him, history is repeating itself. This generation, more than previous ones, is repeating this betrayal.

At this moment great confusion is being generated; human beings do not know what the Truth is, they do not know which way to go, because they do not know My Son. They have devoted themselves to living half-heartedly, without going deeper, without reasoning.... Sadly, a great majority are only Christians by tradition.

This scourges My Son, crowning Him with thorns because of My children's lack of knowledge regarding Divine Work and Action. That is why My Son’s People are being led like docile lambs facing any event whatsoever; they have no discernment, they do not go into events in depth.

THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY LOVE MY SON, AND YET IN A MOMENT EVERYTHING VANISHES LIKE THE WAVES OF THE SEA, BECAUSE:

They do not love My Son in spirit and in truth... (Jn 4:23b)
    they do not look beyond what their eyes can see…
    they do not acquire knowledge...

In the end, they are people living in false religiosity. This wounds the Most Sacred Heart of My Son.

THEY DO NOT LOVE HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

Being a lukewarm people, they do not discern and are easily confused, even knowing how evil is proliferating, wanting to encompass all of humanity and to do harm to your bodies.

I ask you:

AND WHEN THE SEAL OF THE BEAST IS PROPOSED AS A MEANS FOR TRAVELLING ON EARTH? ...WHO WILL BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON? WILL MY SON FIND ANY FAITHFUL ON EARTH?

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

During his agonizing farewell, My Son’s Face shows the pain that He is about to confront: the pain of betrayal, the pain of human wrath. This sad reality has been repeated throughout Salvation history.

It is the God-Man who has instituted Priestly Ordination....
    The God-Man consecrates Himself (cf. Mt 26:26) before departing to do the Father’s Will, even though He is betrayed....

Out of love He feeds you with His Body and Blood, knowing that ideas and modernism will separate you from this Divine Food.

Oh Humanity, that does not see, does not feel, does not grasp the wickedness of the one who is in your midst to usurp what belongs to My Son!

MY SON’S SACRIFICE FOR ALL WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO A RELIGION FOR ALL, A RELIGION WITHOUT THE NOURISHMENT OF THE EUCHARIST, WITHOUT A MOTHER, WITHOUT COMMANDMENTS. THERE WILL BE ONE RELIGION, ONE LAW, ONE ORDER.

Who will be able to buy and sell? (Rev 13:16-17)

THOSE WHO WILL YIELD TO THE SEAL OF THE ANTICHRIST, BUT HAVING LOST THEIR SOULS.

Pray, My children, for swift conversion.

Pray, My children, that men would come to the knowledge of the Truth.

I remain with the People of My Son.

WALK TOWARDS MY SON: GO AGAINST THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD, SAVE YOUR SOULS!

Mother Mary.

end

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

The Abomination of Desolation

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    APRIL 12, 2021
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you.

MY IMMACULATE HEART LONGS TO KEEP YOU WITHIN, TO PROTECT YOU....

You must look at yourselves: you must examine yourselves so that you become aware that conversion is what will keep you firm in the Faith. Looking at yourselves without dissimulation, being transparent with yourselves, will lead you to live in "spirit and truth" (Jn. 4:23), more attached to the Divine and further away from what is worldly.

Beloved children:

YOU ARE LIVING IN THESE DANGEROUS TIMES WHERE EVIL IS SPREADING ITS POISON, WITHOUT THE POISON CAUSING YOU TO DIE IMMEDIATELY, BUT SLOWLY.

The suffering of the People of God brings joy to evil and therefore, children, you must prepare yourselves so that you would not fall at the moment of temptation.

You are being silenced immediately, for global power does not accept criticism, nor that the Truth reaches you.

Pay attention to the language that all the governments are using to address the peoples; in this way, by means of this uniformity, those who are faithful to My Son will be made to suffer.

Do not fear, My Son will not forsake you, the Angelic Choirs will help you and this Mother will intercede for you.

WORK AND ACT ACCORDING TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH, SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT DEPART FROM ETERNAL SALVATION BY WORKING AND ACTING OUTSIDE OF THE DIVINE WILL.

Pray, meditate and keep inner silence; it is necessary for you to distance yourselves from the deafening noise of daily life.

YOU MUST STRIVE TO LEARN TO BECOME SILENT INTERNALLY: THIS IS URGENT IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD SEE CLEARLY, THINK CORRECTLY AND ACT WITH PRUDENCE.

The sea of human will is being stirred up by evil and the People of My Son must be prudent.

Raise the banner of fidelity to the Holy Trinity, lift up your personal Faith and participate in communal Faith so that, united in My Son, you might protect one another.

The battle is increasing: evil wants to make good disappear and is therefore wreaking havoc on the People of My Son.

Pray for Central America: it will be shaken forcefully.

Pray, pray: the economy will fall and the peoples will rise up against the rulers.

Pray, pray: volcanoes are becoming active and will block the light of the sun on earth.

Pray, pray: the Church of My Son will enter into strife.

These are hard times for the People of My Son; it is precisely in these moments that the good child of this Mother is a good disciple and does not become separated from the Cross of Glory.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, it is necessary that you strengthen your immune system, the plague is advancing mercilessly. USE THE MUGWORT PLANT AS AN INFUSION AT THIS TIME. (*)

I bless you with My Immaculate Heart. I am with you, you are not alone.

Mother Mary

(*) Medicinal plants: read (Pdf)...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com...L%20PLANTS.pdf

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO HIS BELOVED LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 1, 2021
    Beloved People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    THE WORD COMING FROM ON HIGH IS TRUE.
    As Prince of the Heavenly Legions, I defend you against evil, together with my Legions.

I STAND WITH MY SWORD HELD HIGH....
    I HAVE MY ARM READY TO GIVE THE ORDER TO MY LEGIONS AND TO ACT SO AS TO GIVE SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE CHILDREN OF OUR LORD AND KING JESUS CHRIST.
    As a generation you have allowed yourselves to be deceived, embracing what is contrary to the Law of God - a Law which leads every human being to remain within their centre of gravity, with the objective that there would be no division between what is natural and what is spiritual in the human being.

What is ordained in the Law of God must lead humanity to be an extension of the Divine Will, which governs everything. Therefore, those who know the Law of God conduct themselves righteously within the knowledge and fulfilment of the Commandments.

PRACTISE THE LAW OF GOD: do not recite it by rote, but behind every statement find out how much of it has been broken and how much you have not yet fulfilled.

CONTINUE BEING MORE SPIRITUAL: separate yourselves from what is worldly so that you would not fall into ignorance, consequently being governed by personal considerations, unable to differentiate between what is good and what is bad.

People of God:

There are so many false doctrines (1) without spirituality which do not lead to holiness or fraternity, where the aim is to train arrogant people who know everything, who do not accept the Holy Doctrine and who go from one place to another. These creatures without love in their hearts act in their own interests.

In Christianity, spirituality forms people who are guided by the Holy Spirit, searching for the virtues and gifts of the true Liturgy, the Sacraments and the Commandments - people abounding in charity, understanding and love for their neighbour. People of firm Faith and knowledge.

SPIRITUALITY LEADS TO THE SEARCH FOR HOLINESS.
    To seek in other waters what you think that you cannot find in Holy Scripture is a sign that you are not people disposed to the unity and knowledge that lead you to Order, Love and Faith.

People of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ:

This is the time when humanity will come to rebel against its rulers, those who have led it to suffer.

Uncertainty is coming to humanity in the face of the death of so many brothers and sisters, uncertainty in the face of the coming famine, in the face of steps towards war that will become increasingly evident as they will go from threats to arms, from provocations to action, stirred up by the demons that prowl the earth and against whom we have been sent to fight.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray the Holy Rosary from the heart.
    Receive Our King in the Holy Eucharist, properly prepared so that you would not condemn yourselves by receiving Him in a state of sin.
    Be creatures of peace so that the Devil would not possess you. Satan's aim is to subdue you. As God's people, do not allow this.

You will witness signs in the sky which you will not be able to explain.

You are called to love and to remain at the service of the Holy Trinity in search of souls, so that they would not be lost.

Children of Our King, pray for America: people’s anxiety will lead to protests and covid will regain strength.

Children of Our King, pray: the great nation will call for the retirement of its ruler and will raise up a woman.
    Children of Our King, pray: volcanoes will continue to awaken with great force, hindering air travel. The earth will shake, causing greater distress.
    Children of Our King, pray: darkness is being imposed upon the Earth - darkness that is not from the Divine Hand.
    Remain alert, People of Our King: communism is advancing and engaging in battle using the arts of the Devil to conquer its peoples, who will call out for freedom. All over the Earth there will be uprisings, therefore My Celestial Legions will remain with you. (2)

PAY ATTENTION! They have provoked shortages in order to create social chaos.

Make haste: do not wait for signs in order to act, because then you will be unable to prepare.

You are living in expectation, therefore enter into Divine Love, ask for Divine protection and the protection of Our Queen and Mother of the End Times. (3)

Treasure the medicines that Heaven has given you: do not despise them. (4)
    Be united, be fraternal - united, united.

CHRIST CONQUERS, CHRIST REIGNS, CHRIST RULES.
    In faithfulness and love for the Most Holy Trinity,

St Michael the Archangel
    1. Read about false doctrines...
    2. Read about social conflicts...
    3. Booklet about the Queen and Mother of the Last Times: DOWNLOAD...
    4. Booklet regarding medicines that Heaven has revealed: DOWNLOAD...

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    JUNE 23, 2022

Beloved People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

RECEIVE FROM THE SACRED HEARTS BLESSING AND FORTITUDE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO ACCEPT THEM.

A great part of humanity remains inert in the light of the Calls of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. These Calls will regain value in human memory when the events which have been enumerated unfold one after the other in front of humanity.

HUMANITY'S DISOBEDIENCE IS THE WEAPON OF THE DEVIL WITH WHICH HE SUCCEEDS IN MAKING MAN RISE UP AGAINST THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

In these times, disobedience will be almost total. Man does not wish to be subject to anything and proclaims his free will, leading him to sink into his vanity, pride and liberalism.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WHOEVER DOES NOT CHANGE THEIR WORKS AND ACTIONS IN THE DIRECTION OF FRATERNITY, WILL FALL PREY TO DARKNESS. Pride, selfishness, arrogance and superiority are small tentacles with which the Devil is causing excessive damage and I, as Prince of the Armies of Heaven, will not allow the People of My King and Lord Jesus Christ to be undermined.

THE HOLY SPIRIT POURS OUT HIS GIFTS AND VIRTUES (I COR 12:11) ON THE HUMBLE SO THAT THEY WOULD PREACH THE WORD, NOT ON THE PROUD SO THAT THEY WOULD EXALT THEIR FREE WILL.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, the day of prayer that I requested of you has reached the Paternal Throne like precious incense. I must share with you that each day of prayer has been completely pleasing to God and has succeeded in attenuating to some extent the great earthquake that humanity is going to suffer.

Without wishing to upset you, I must tell you that the coming events will occur one after another without respite. Earthquakes will be of greater intensity, causing the earth to lose its compact state and high mountains to collapse.

People of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ, the country represented by the bear will react unexpectedly, causing the world to remain anxious, and making some countries react hastily.

When you hear an unknown rumbling, do not leave your homes or places where you are; do not leave until you receive orders to move. If a strong and unknown glow appears, do not look at it; on the contrary, keep your head to the ground and do not look until the glow disappears, and do not move from the place where you are.

Store food inside your homes, without forgetting water, blessed grapes, the sacramentals and what is necessary for the small altar that at a certain moment you were asked to prepare in your homes. (1)

Attention, beloved People of God, attention. Remain attentive to the persistence of evil that wants to make you fall. Do not succumb!

I defend you with My Sword. Do not fear.

St. Michael the Archangel

(1) Indications from Heaven, download here (pdf) ...

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR)
    AUGUST 22, 2022
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]
    My beloved children:
    RECEIVE MY BLESSING FROM MY MOST SACRED HEART.
    YOU ARE MY PEOPLE... WHOM I LOVE AND WANT TO RESCUE.
    My beloved people, I invite you to come with Me. Just as a river is a single water-course and all the tributaries derived from the main river carry the same water, giving life to everything next to them, so My children must give what they carry inside - love for Me - and take it to their brothers and sisters at every moment of their lives.

WITHOUT BEING AFRAID, BE TIRELESS AND CONTINUE ON THE SURE PATH THAT LEADS YOU TO ME.
    PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH ME IS A PRIMORDIAL NEED FOR EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN.
    My children, do not be dispersed: remain united. Events are indicating the direction of what is to come.

YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND THAT SEVERAL EVENTS CAN HAPPEN IN ONE DAY AND THUS SHORTEN THE TIMELINE.
    PREPARE FOR THE WARNING: (1) examine yourselves inwardly, be humble, fulfill what I call you to fulfill and accept My Word with love.

The war continues its advance - that war that you do not see, that war that has activated the moment of the great blackout, that war which will soon bring down the world economy, (2) that war which has been planned and directed by the interests of the elite, who will then emerge in order to impose its laws, its government, its economy, its religion and its education on the peoples.

Pray My children, pray for Central America : suffering will come with the shaking of the earth.
    Pray children, pray, pray, the new disease will be very serious and contagious to the point of being lethal. Protect your immune system and have calendula cream and moringa ready for you to take. (3)
    Pray children, pray : the Vatican will mark the time that is approaching.
    Italy, how much you will suffer!
    France, how I grieve for this beloved country!

My beloved, My people, volcanoes will enter into greater activity, the intensity will be strong and My children will suffer.

MY PEOPLE, TURMOIL IS GROWING.
    See how humanity is agitated, motivated by evil and creating conflicts.
    See how My people suffer because of clinging to false gods made by man.

Children, a leader has global aspirations to preside over the single government, and for this reason there will be a great and fierce battle.

MY HOUSE IS COMPROMISED...
    MY CHILDREN FEEL ABANDONED, EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE CASE : "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex.3:14) AND I DO NOT LEAVE YOU ON YOUR OWN.
    Pay attention, My children, pay attention! Without falling prey to fear, be discerning, do not anticipate the variants of diseases: it is not necessary to hurry.

HAVE FIRM FAITH. MY LOVE IS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.
    MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE AT A TIME WHEN THE DEVIL IS POUNCING UPON MY PEOPLE. YOU WILL SUFFER, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED, BECAUSE I AM WITH MY PEOPLE. (Mt.28:16-20)
    I bless you; My Love is powerful. Without being afraid, love My Mother.

My Blessing is within each of you.

Your Jesus
    (1) Revelations about the WARNING:
    (2)
    Fall of the world economy:
    (3)
    Medicinal plants:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Mary's dead. Thankfully she has the Savior in her Son. Even the rappers get it all correct -
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

It's looking like Q4 is going to be something else....

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    SEPTEMBER 4, 2022

People of Our King:

My faithfulness and My love for God led Me to unite the Angels to defend the Paternal Throne against the pride of Lucifer, who rose up against God together with other angels. There was a war in Heaven against the Devil (Rev. 12, 7-, and Lucifer had already lost his beauty due to being filled with pride and envy.

DO NOT REST BY DAY OR NIGHT, BECAUSE THE DEVIL DOES NOT REST.

The struggle between good and evil is constant. At this moment we are fighting against the Devil for the salvation of souls, which he wants to take to the lake of fire.

THE CHILDREN OF OUR LORD AND KING JESUS CHRIST SHOULD NOT BE PASSIVE, BUT COMBATIVE – AGAINST THEMSELVES IF NECESSARY, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT FALL INTO PRIDE AND SIN.

The pride of the Devil caused him to be expelled from Heaven together with his wicked angels, and they were sent to Earth.

The Devil has a motto: “all for me, I live for myself above everyone and everything.” I therefore call you, People of God, to give everything for God, to live for God, loving God and your neighbour.

Humanity is heading towards the abyss....
    Humanity is heading towards confrontation....
    Humanity is heading towards spiritual and physical starvation... (1)
    Humanity is heading towards economic collapse... (2)
    Humanity is heading towards the Antichrist’s appropriation (3) of those who will receive him as the master of the Earth and place his mark upon themselves... (4)

Not believing what I am telling you, you mock the Messages from Heaven, but prepare yourselves before you mourn.

Confess your sins before darkness finds you in a state of sin.

GREAT INJUSTICES WILL BE COMMITTED BEFORE YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL FEEL POWERLESS, BUT DIVINE JUSTICE IS WITH GOD'S PEOPLE AND UPON GOD'S PEOPLE. RESIST - YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Pray, People of God: do not tire of praying from the heart.

Pray, People of God: pray and make reparation for the grave offences of humanity against the Most Holy Trinity.

Pray, People of God: the earth will shake with greater force - pray for Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Central America, Ecuador and Japan.

Pray, People of God: the new plague is coming – skin and the respiratory system will be affected.

The sun will strike the Earth strongly with a solar storm, (5) leaving the Earth in darkness and leaving humanity silenced and shaken at the same time. At nightfall, humanity will light itself with what it has prepared for this purpose.
    At night do not go out of your homes; pray as a family or alone, but PRAY.

You are as in the time of Noah... Believe and prepare, even if they mock you.

YOU ARE ALREADY AT THAT POINT!

The Earth is spinning, human time has accelerated and you, People of God, must stop and examine yourselves.

I stand with My Heavenly Legions by Divine Mandate to assist you in this time of transition. Have faith in the Most Holy Trinity, in Our Queen and Mother and in our protection.

You stand before the Divine Assistance that the obedient child, the child of faith and the humble child deserves.

The Sacramentals need to be blessed; this is necessary if you have faith in them.

My Legions obey the Divine Will which wants good for its children.

I bless you.

Saint Michael the Archangel

(1) Read about universal hunger:
    (2) Read about the collapse of the global economy:
    (3) Read about the Antichrist:
    (4) Read about the mark of the beast:
    (5) Read about the effect of the sun on the Earth and human life:

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]
    My Beloved People:
    I love you, I bless you. You are the apple of My eye.

I come in search of the conversion of My children...

I COME BEFORE EACH ONE OF YOU AS A BEGGAR OF LOVE, AND LOOKING YOU IN THE EYE, I WANT TO LOOK INTO THE EYES OF THOSE WHO WILL DENY ME...
    OPEN THE DOOR OF HUMAN WILL TO ME SO THAT I MAY ASSIST YOU AND SO THAT YOU MIGHT BE TRANSFORMED!
    Children, who will open the door of their hearts to me so that they might be worthy shelters of Mine?

A change of life is necessary so that you might be directed by My Angels to the physical refuges that are found throughout the Earth, where you will have to live in total fraternity.

OUR SACRED HEARTS ARE A REFUGE FOR MY PEOPLE, where Faith, Hope, Charity, steadfastness and love are multiplied, so that My People might continue in the midst of intense and surprising events for humanity at the time of the Great Tribulation.

My People, the harmful progress of scientific intelligence used to destroy man himself by means of nuclear energy was and is the condemnation of such powers.

THE GIFT OF LIFE GIVEN BY MY FATHER TO MAN IS THE GREATEST GIFT AND IT IS NOT FOR HUMANITY TO DISPOSE OF IT.
    Humanity is living in war and in constant danger due to the arrogance and thoughtlessness of those who lead governments. They wish to stop the war, but My children continue to suffer while being innocent. Those who serve the Devil have greater interests and will not allow the cessation of the war, even if in order to do so they will take the lives of their own people in order to set the rest of the nations against the nation that they will indicate.

This is how they are leading humanity: like sheep to the slaughter, they lead them to suffer and they open My Side again (Jn 19:34) with the lance of pride.

My People, My beloved People, listen to Me without ceasing:

PREPARE YOURSELVES WITH WHATEVER IS POSSIBLE. I will see to it that those who are unable to prepare themselves are provided with the means to survive.

PREPARE NOW WITHOUT DELAY!...

See how the sun assails the Earth, bringing serious events to the planet and to My children. Some volcanoes, feared by My children, will begin to erupt. The earth will shake more forcefully; heat and cold will become extreme.

CONVERT!
    CEASE RIVALRIES AND STRIFE AMONG THOSE WHO CLAIM TO STAND WITH ME. Be more of Me than of the Devil: you cannot serve two masters (Mt 6:24-34) - be My children.

Prayers please Me if they are sincere, if they are proclaimed by repentant children who wish to grow spiritually in order to be able to merge with the Divine Will.

Do not worry about what is happening to you: worry if trials do not come to you. Trials are a sign that you are walking towards Me.

Pray, My children, pray, the crown in England will quickly make the news; the peoples will desire independence.
    Pray, My children, pray for Central America: it will be shaken. Chile, France and Italy will be shaken.
    Pray, My children, pray, the great corporations that produce food for humanity are in decline, the route of foodstuffs will be diverted.
    Pray, My children, pray: the elite are growing stronger and the economy declines. They are steering humanity towards their goals.
    YOU WILL RETURN TO UNLEAVENED BREAD AND TO FEEDING YOURSELVES SPARINGLY. KEEP WATER STOCKED.
    Be human beings of steadfast faith and be attentive. Live attentively so that you are not deceived.

Pray the Holy Rosary and receive Me in My Body and Blood in the Eucharist, properly prepared. Be experts in love.
    PREPARE FOR THE WARNING (1), MY CHILDREN : be aware that you will be confronted with your actions and deeds. Repent!

My People:

IN THE FACE OF DISCOURAGEMENT, UNCERTAINTY AND THE FEAR THAT YOU MAY HAVE, BE CREATURES OF FAITH IN MY LOVE FOR MY CHILDREN.
    I WILL NOT GIVE YOU STONES FOR BREAD.
    Do not fear, My Mother is protecting you: do not fear.
    I remain with each one of you.

I bless you and send you My Angels to go before you and open the way for you.

I bless you, My children. May My Peace inundate you.

Your Jesus
    (1) Revelations about the Great Warning of God to humanity...

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR. LDM bears the Stigmata.)
    SEPTEMBER 21, 2022

RECEIVE MY BLESSING TOGETHER WITH MY WISH THAT ALL MAY COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. (I Tim. 2:4)

As children of God, you have the capacity to ask the Divine Spirit for the Gift of Wisdom, so that you may understand what helps you with God's Project and what is harmful for you regarding God's Plan for each one of you. The Divine Spirit prepares you so that you may decide to convert, maintaining the charity that leads you to love your neighbor.

Keep very much in mind what My Divine Son said:

"But when they hand you over, do not worry about how you will speak or what you will say. What you have to say will be communicated to you at that moment. For it is not you who will speak, but the Spirit of your Father who will speak in you." (Mt 10:19-20)

My beloved children:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTIAN MUST BE CHRISTOCENTRIC…
    I AM YOUR MOTHER, BUT MY SON IS GOD: THE CENTER OF LIFE.
    The true Christian grounds his faith: he does not follow My Son because of tradition, but because he knows Him and loves Him in Spirit and Truth. (Jn 4:23-24)

The Christian quenches his thirst in the knowledge of Divine Love for humanity, in the knowledge of the Law of God, in the knowledge of the Sacraments and Works of Mercy; he loves to delve into Sacred Scripture and knows that God is Love and Justice at the same time.

The true Christian makes his life a constant practice of all that is duty, charity, obedience, respect, humility, tolerance, and whatever he must do in order to resemble My Divine Son.

REMAIN ON SPIRITUAL ALERT SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT CONFUSE YOU; BE CAUTIOUS IN SPEAKING, IN ORDER NOT TO SIN. Each person knows themselves and knows what they must change, how they must work and act. Do so promptly! My Son knows everything and you must not delay.

PAY ATTENTION, CHILDREN, TENSION IS INCREASING! Those who lead nations speak of nuclear energy as if they were speaking about protecting the Gift of life. For some who are leaders or representatives of nations, talking about the use of nuclear energy is a matter of course.

How they will suffer who cause My Divine Son pain with this weapon from hell itself, which acts against the Gift of life!

KEEP THE NECESSARY SERENITY AND FAITH, WITHOUT DESERTING.
    BEING UNAFRAID, CONTINUE TO KNOW THAT MY SON REMAINS WITH HIS PEOPLE, THAT ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL DEFENDS YOU AND THAT I PROTECT YOU WITHOUT CEASING.

Pray, My children, pray: the earth will shake strongly, causing volcanoes to become active and making My children suffer.
    Pray, My children, pray: in the depths of the Earth, the latter has been fractured by the movement of tectonic faults, accelerating continuous earthquakes.
    Pray, My children, pray: the Earth is in danger, the sun will send out strong solar winds (1), affecting means of communication.

Children, stop and see how water is lashing the land at this moment, the sun sends out its heat with greater force, fire spreads in various countries, the wind blows more strongly and the ground continues to sink in various places... These are signs of what is going to happen.

As Mother of Humanity I must constantly warn My children about what can cause them pain...

I KEEP WATCHING YOU, PROTECTING YOU AND INTERCEDING FOR YOU BEFORE MY DIVINE SON, SO THAT HE MIGHT LESSEN CERTAIN EVENTS OF NATURE.

Some of My children living on Earth will emigrate, especially to South America, in search of protection. In view of this, you must know that lands of blessing must be purified beforehand.

Be children of adoration before the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. My Divine Son hears prayers offered with contrite hearts and returns them as blessings for all humanity.

Pray, offer up, prepare, be a blessing to your brothers and sisters, give the best of what you have in your hearts.
    Beloved children:

THE KATECHON SUFFERS, AND BELIEVERS WEEP AND WAIT FOR WHAT WILL PRECEDE THIS DIRE SIGN.
    Without losing Faith, go forward, pray, make reparation, offer up and fulfil the Divine Will. Be fraternal.

I protect you: My mantle covers you so that you would not be seen. I love you.

Mother Mary

(1) Revelations concerning solar activity:

For additional information about the role of the Woman Clothed with the Sun, refer to:
    Mary, Queen and Queen Mother