Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Luz de Maria

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved)
    OCTOBER 28, 2020
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]
    My Beloved People:
    RECEIVE MY BLESSING, DWELL WITHIN MY LOVING HEART.

At the end of the month offered to the beloved and miraculous intercessory prayer of the Holy Rosary, it is My Will that as a Generation you should make reparation for the profanations, heresies, sacrileges, offenses and refusals by which you have rejected Divine Love and have accepted the Devil and his machinations, thereby drawing demonic evil to Earth.

STARTING WITH THE FIRST HOUR OF OCTOBER 31 YOU SHOULD JOIN HANDS SPIRITUALLY, AND GLOBALLY UNITED IN A SINGLE HEART, YOU SHOULD BEGIN PRAYING THE HOLY ROSARY DEDICATED TO MY MOST HOLY MOTHER AS HUMANITY’S INTERCESSOR BEFORE MY DIVINE WILL.

This date in particular has been offered to Satan by his followers by means of rituals and human sacrifices, and it is THE OBLIGATION OF MY PEOPLE NOT TO REMAIN PASSIVE FACED WITH THESE DEMONIC ACTS; ALL MY PEOPLE UNITED SHOULD OFFER LOVE, FAITH, HOPE AND CHARITY, SO THAT THE HOSTS OF EVIL WOULD NOT COVER THE EARTH WITH THEIR WICKEDNESS.

My Beloved People:

The wiles of evil are attacking the weak minds of men, causing them to act within the guidelines set by the enemy of the soul. My People are disobedient, they disavow Me, ignore Me and confront Me, ruining My Word, causing My People to surrender to the world order that has already been established and is ruled by Satan.

My people, humanity longs for freedom, which it has lost, plunging itself into dependency on the orders of the world elite who are leading you into spiritual chaos, persecution, diseases that man had overcome, into the pain of hatred between nations and into apostasy from the Faith.

Pray, My People, pray; the Eagle will be shaken by the attacks of its opponents.
    Pray, My People, pray; the earth will be shaken in its ring of fire: Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic will suffer.
    Pray, My People: Europe does not belong to the Europeans, it is being invaded from within.
    Pray, My People, pray: the Southern Cone will be severely purified.
    Be obedient to the instructions of My Mother; the disease will be conquered, but not before humanity has been sifted.

Continue being obedient and true so that your Faith would remain unshakeable. You are not alone; I keep you protected if you do not renounce Me.

Love My Mother, your Mother; invoke her, saying:

QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE LAST TIMES,
    SNATCH ME OUT OF THE CLUTCHES OF EVIL.

I am My People’s Refuge. Come to me.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 16, 2020

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I CONSTANTLY BLESS YOU WITH MY MATERNAL LOVE.

I am here to call you to CONVERSION, which you must approach with determination to renounce what the world and its machinations offer you so that you would lose Eternal Salvation.

You find yourselves in a time of great trials: you are heading towards the greatest desolation you have ever experienced, because of having turned away from God, denying him, rejecting him and accepting the Devil as your god.

THIS GENERATION IS HEADING WITHOUT STOPPING TOWARDS ITS ENCOUNTER WITH THE FULFILLMENT OF WHAT THE FATHER’S HOUSE HAS ANNOUNCED TO YOU.

The Devil has put his poison into you, knowing in advance the greatest weakness of each of you; hence he has entered little by little, crawling smoothly like the poisonous snake that he is, and through habit, he has led you to view evil as good and to reject what is right and pleasing to God.

You are living in a constant spiritual battle (1) against evil; do not forget that you are soldiers of Divine Love, growing continuously in the Faith. Do not waste time on worldly matters; man’s time passes without stopping, it advances and does not come back. My children’s duty is to see and weigh themselves regarding their compliance as children of My Son, before they examine themselves during the WARNING (2).

I grieve for each one of My children, I suffer because of the desolation in which you are living and the absence of My Son within you, due to having accepted evil as your god, and at this moment you find no consolation.

You must understand that Divine Mercy stands before His children; what is necessary is not to confuse Mercy with ignorance, with excuses for continuing on the Devil’s path, hoping to have time to save your souls when you have accepted what is worldly and replaced God's law.

Beloved children, pray for America, the convulsion of man against man will recall the cruelty of the past. Pray for California: it will be forcefully shaken.

Beloved children, pray, Argentina will suffer due to oppression. England will suffer through nature and will oppose the new crown. Keep praying for Chile.

Beloved children, pray that confusion (3) would not lead more souls astray within My Son’s Church.

Beloved children, pray - another disease will take man by surprise through its aggression; I suffer for you, My children.

Beloved children, pray, war between nations has become present; the nations are silently preparing for the dreaded Third World War. (4)

My Son loves you; do not forget that He loves and protects you...

I am here to protect you, but you must turn away from evil. Go forward, mould your human ego so that it would work and act for the good.

I call you to continue using the Oil of the Good Samaritan. (*)

BE WISE, DEARLY BELOVED CHILDREN: YOU NEED TO RETURN TO MY SON’S HOUSE.

Mother Mary

(1) Read about the Spiritual Battle...
    (2) Read about the Warning...
    (3) Read about Confusion...
    (4) Read about the Third World War...
    (*) Health recommendations from Heaven...
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved)
    www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

NOVEMBER 29, 2020

I HOLD YOU ON MY MATERNAL LAP; YOU ARE THE CHILDREN OF MY SON, I LOVE YOU WITH MY MATERNAL HEART.

Beloved People of My Son, you must maintain due respect for the present disease and take the measures necessary so that you would not fall prey to it. I have given you the natural medicines necessary to free yourselves from this disease.

Continue without fear, do not be seized with fear; be aware of Divine Love so that you would not lose Faith and so that you would remain in Hope and Divine Mercy.

Even if the Communist leaders, Masons and Illuminati of the Earth have prepared everything in order to make you fall into a panic, do not let them lead you into this trap. Keep in mind that THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT OF THIS GENERATION, WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE FACING SUCH CHAOS caused by disobedience regarding My Revelations - those already fulfilled, those being fulfilled and those about to be fulfilled. The Devil knows this, and being aware of it, he has unleashed his fury against My children in order to lead them to damnation.

IT IS SUPREMELY IMPORTANT THAT EACH PERSON SHOULD LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND UNMASK THE TRUE HUMAN SELF THAT THEY CARRY WITH THEM. It is not a time for you to be living in uncertainty, nor in unease, envy, pride or ambiguity; base passions will make you grow in the evil that Satan is sending to men so that they would fall into his traps and forget that they have been redeemed by My Son and are not subject to evil, but to good.

The one world government is holding humanity in a great spiritual battle, confusing you in order to instill fear regarding all that you are facing, in the absence of true Faith, Obedience and Hope within the People of God.

You are headed for great tribulations, as you know… such as you have never experienced before.

THE WORLD ORDER HAS TOTAL CHANGE PROGRAMMED FOR THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY ON EVERY LEVEL. THEIR PLAN IS TO MAKE HUMANITY CHANGE IN EVERY REGARD BY MEANS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION, PROGRAMMED SO THAT THE HUMAN BEING’S MIND, THOUGHT, WORK AND ACTION WOULD BE ALTERED.

Be alert, People of My Son! Be alert, My children: resist, do not be caught unawares. BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE MY SON’S CHILDREN: REMAIN IN A STATE OF GRACE - ALL OF CHRIST, ALL FOR CHRIST. Remain prepared to live for My Son; this way they will be unable to change you.

Do not fear the famine that is approaching throughout the Earth, nor the fall of the world economy; the Eternal Father alone is righteous and true, and He will not abandon His People.

Do not fear the shaking of the earth, even if it is not behaving normally. The earth will shake. The great shaking revealed by this Mother is coming, and it is therefore necessary for My children to keep their Faith firm.

Children, it is time to acknowledge your errors...
    It is time to return to the fold...
    It is time to unite…

THE DARK HAND OF EVIL IS LOOMING OVER HUMANITY, attacking humanity fiercely in order to change your state of mind and to disturb you, to lead you into uncontrolled fear, offering you security and promising you stability and thereby controlling you as they control crowds in cities.

Be firm in the Faith: do not allow uncertainty to take you by surprise.

Pray, My children, pray; the earth will shake in the North with great force; pray for California, pray for Canada.

Pray, My children, pray; in the South the earth will be severely shaken, taking its inhabitants by surprise.

Pray, My children, pray; in Europe and Asia the earth will move. Pray especially for Japan.

Pray, My children; from space a celestial body is approaching that will keep humanity in suspense.

Pray, My children, pray; the earth will awaken in the Ring of Fire.

Pray, My children, pray; time is accelerating and evil is increasing its pressure on humanity in order to make itself felt.

Beloved People of My Son:

Do not fall asleep; this is not the time to sleep, it is time to remain constantly vigilant.

A new disease will attack the Earthand My children will suffer because of it.

The Sun will take man by surprise;great changes are coming. In order to save your soul you will need to live according to the spirit rather than material things.

NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS OCCURRING IS LOGICAL FOR MAN; DIVINE PLANS DO NOT FIT WITHIN HUMAN LOGIC. WHAT MUST BE FULFILLED WILL BE FULFILLED - NOT WHEN MAN SAYS SO, BUT WHEN IT IS DECREED IN HEAVEN.

Beloved children, war’s arrival is accelerating: China is taking giant steps.

Before saying goodbye, My children, I WANT TO CALL YOU TO UNITY, TO CONSTANT FRATERNITY: EVERYONE WILL NEED IT, EVERYONE.

Prepare to take refuge in My Immaculate Heart; remain constantly united, offering yourselves and adoring the only God who is worthy of praise, the Alpha and Omega throughout all ages.

YOU ARE IN THE HEAVENLY FATHER’S HAND AT ALL TIMES. You are not alone, stay within the marching column.

I bless you. I love you.

DO NOT FEAR!
    AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

Mother Mary

(*) About Communism...

More than 40 volcanoes are erupting right now with 5 major explosions in the last 3 days

https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/vo...mber-2020.html

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved)
    https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

DECEMBER 30, 2020

Beloved People of God:

TOGETHER WITH LOVE COMING FROM THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AS WELL AS OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER, RECEIVE BLESSINGS SO THAT YOU MIGHT JOURNEY ONWARDS WITH FAITH.

You remain in the midst of the darkness that has covered humanity and has now become thicker. Listen to the Holy Divine Spirit who calls you to keep your candle alight, so that the willpower of each one of you would be greater than the temptations of the world.

The times are serious, although those to come will be more so, when what remains of what has been announced in the Revelations given by the Queen of Heaven will be fulfilled. You must prepare yourselves spiritually, firmly maintaining the Faith necessary for you to confirm your Faith in Our and your King and Lord Jesus Christ.

The tentacles of the one world government are moving everywhere, in all areas of humanity's daily living: society will be undermined more vehemently - values ​​have been sabotaged and will be more so, standards are an illusion and laws are being and will be changed against those who do not surrender to the wickedness of the world order.

In the calendar year that you are about to begin, you will live in the midst of a great deployment of the antichrist's tentacles (1) represented by the world order. Man will be more cruel towards his fellow men, power will increase and laws will be implemented in order to subdue those who oppose whatever is decreed.

This generation will be remembered for its grave sins including the enactment of laws against the Gift of life and acceptance of the applause of today's Herods at the death of the innocent.

How many spiritual lepers are being appointed for the welfare of the people, and at the moment they are acting on behalf of demonic interests, while the People of God continue walking in religious piety without being instructed, without knowing THAT THOSE WHO CARRY OUT OR PARTICIPATE DIRECTLY IN A PREMEDITATED ABORTION THAT IS DONE, BRING EXCOMMUNICATION ON THEMSELVES.

Premeditated abortion (2) is a crime against the Gift of life. God blessed humankind and it has responded with aberrations against the Gift that it has received. The Divine Word is not respected; those who are in charge of guiding the People of God do not apply heavy sanctions needed for this generation to desist from other aberrations.

DELIBERATE ABORTION IS A CRIME PERMITTED ON EARTH, AND BECAUSE OF THIS WE SUFFER IN HEAVEN AT THE HARDNESS OF THE HUMAN HEART.
    Remember Cain: he killed his brother Abel and God passed sentence. God, faced with the evil of this terrible sin, said to Cain:

“What have you done? Listen; your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground! And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.” (Gen 4:10-11)

Whoever consents to the practice of an abortion should repent, confess and turn away from this terrible sin.Our King and Lord Jesus Christ sees inside every human being and deals with each soul on its own. Change your lives, convert! Abortion, far from being a fashion, is a crime against an innocent person.

Satan's minions are working hard to spread abortion on a global scale. Poor humanity - the weight of its own sins will again fall upon it!

People of God, do you feel that the fulfillment of the prophecies is far off?... Just as this virus arrived unexpectedly and changed all humanity, so new scourges will appear, created by the hand of man himself.

When you least expect it...
    When you become tired and give up...
    When you are told that everything is a sham and are assured that hell does not exist or that the pains on Earth are hell...
    When they deny transubstantiation and distance you from the Eucharistic Food...
    When the Queen and Mother of all creation is despised everywhere…

WHAT WAS ANNOUNCED WILL HAVE COME: IT WILL HAVE COME AND HUMANITY WILL BE FOUND ASLEEP, CELEBRATING AND IN THE MIDST OF ITS SINS.

How quickly and easily you lend credence to modern trends, and how quickly you stop believing and lose Faith...

HYPOCRITES, WHITENED SEPULCHERS! (Mt 23:27) THE EARTH WILL OPEN UP AND SWALLOW MAN.

You do not believe that the earth will shake on every continent with fierce earthquakes in cities where there are great capitals of world sin.

The signs in the Heavens will be more frequent until the WARNINGcomes.

Just as the ground will shake, so the human security offered by the god of money will collapse:it will be then that you will look up, and the majority will not know what to look for or to whom to cry out. Faced with their fallen earthly god, human weakness will be exposed.

People of God:

NOT ALL IS PAIN FOR THOSE WHO LIVE WALKING IN THE MIDST OF THE OBSTACLES, CARRYING THEIR DAILY CROSS ON THEIR SHOULDERS. Within Divine Justice there is joy for those who are faithful, for those who repent, for those who seek conversion, for those who come in repentance.

Divine Mercy stands before all people: some despise it, others request it with repentance and receive it, others are waiting to change; these lukewarm people will be vomited out of the Divine Mouth. The human being exists and has been given free will - the power of decision from the age appropriate for it. What is at stake is life or death for the soul.

Beloved people of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

REPENT BEFORE NIGHT FALLS: REPENT. WE HAVE BEEN SENT TO EXECUTE DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE SALVATION OF GOD'S PEOPLE.
    THE BATTLE IS BECOMING HARDER ALL THE TIME: EVIL IS ATTACKING HUMANITY WITH GREATER FURY, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND TO OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER. DO NOT FEAR - THAT IS WHY WE ARE IN YOUR MIDST; CRY OUT FOR OUR ASSISTANCE, DO NOT FEAR. STAY UNDER THE MANTLE OF YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER AND YOU WILL SEE EVIL RETREAT.

Pray, People of God, pray for England.

Pray, People of God, pray for Italy, it will astound humanity.

Pray, People of God, pray tirelessly, pray that you would love the Divine Will.

Pray that you would be faithful to the end.
    I bless you, do not falter. Every human creature possesses the Sword of Faith - hold it up at all times.

Do not look for predictions, but prepare yourselves spiritually: do not give up on your faith.

PRAY: HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

(1) Tentacles of the Antichrist: read…
    (2) Concerning abortion… read

JANUARY 20, 2021

YOU ARE MY BELOVED CHILDREN, WHOM MY SON GAVE ME FROM THE CROSS.

You find yourselves in times of confusion, uncertainty and waiting.

Who will continue on the way? My children who trust in the Divine Will. My children who are sure that My Son is not going to abandon them and sure that this Mother will not abandon them.

Each one of you goes forward with assurance, as what has been announced by the Most Holy Trinity keeps you confident that nothing happens without being revealed beforehand, so that you would prepare, would not get lost and would be able to save your souls.

Without Love, human beings cannot reach Eternal Life...
    Without Faith, human beings build on quicksand...
    Without Hope, human beings are collapsing, faced with the continuous uncertainty of this time…
    Without Charity towards themselves and towards their neighbor, human beings cannot advance on the spiritual path.

IT IS THIS TIME THAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, NOT ANOTHER, LEADING YOU TO BE PURIFIED. YOU MUST THEREFORE GROW IN LOVE TOWARDS YOURSELVES AND YOUR NEIGHBOR; YOU MUST GROW IN FAITH, IN HOPE, IN CHARITY.

Children:

Watch out for the learned whose hearts are empty, those who are literate but do not know the Word of Divine Love.

Watch out for those who call themselves Christians yet who despise the cross, who claim to be followers of My Son and yet despise their brothers and sisters.

Watch out for those who like being actors and not spectators, since the world is filled with these people.

FOLLOW MY SON: DO NOT REJECT HIM, DO NOT LEAVE HIM IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM OR ARE MISTAKEN INTERPRETERS OF THE DIVINE WORD: these children of Mine will lead you to lose Eternal Life if you do not wake up now!

You receive the Divine Food, which is prolonged within you: I therefore call you to remain in a state of Grace. Fight against sin, remain vigilant in order not to fall. Walk without grieving the Holy Spirit (Eph 4:30); call him and He will help and provide you with the strength necessary for you to remain firm and watchful, seeing the enemy from afar so that he will not surprise you.

How many of you, children of My Heart, have taken steps on a path that does not lead you towards Eternal Life, but which are steps diverted towards evil? Take care with your fellow men, My children: love them above yourselves, as those who love their brother or sister love themselves, and those who do not love themselves cannot possibly love their neighbor.

KEEP YOUR SPIRITUAL SENSES IN A STATE OF ALERT. This time is serious and difficult, and if you do not continually guard your personal walk, some of My children, who have not managed to descend from the pedestal of their human ego, will lead you to be their servants and not those of My Son.

At this moment the waters are stirred up, but My Son is accompanying you in your personal boat so that you might row safely in the middle of the rough sea. Be prudent and pray: My Son's Church is in danger - levity attracts evil.

Evil is advancing like a shadow that darkens the Earth's atmosphere, darkening those who are not fully prepared to be faithful to My Son.

I have called you as a Mother so that pride would be voluntarily eliminated; I have called you to look within yourselves, knowing the smallness of every human being, and yet I am not heard. I will wait for you until the final breath of your lives so that you would acknowledge that you are sinners.

BELOVED CHILDREN, PRAY IN AND OUT OF SEASON, PRAY WITH THE HEART, KNOWING THAT IN PRAYER YOU WILL FIND CHARITY TOWARDS YOUR NEIGHBOR, FORGIVENESS AND DEVOTION.

Pray with the Love of My Son towards your brothers and sisters; pray, being creatures of good. Do not be impetuous, but conciliatory; do not be judges of your brothers and sisters, but be ready to help those who need it; that which you describe as a bad action or work when you see it in your brother is what pervades yourselves.

Beloved children of My Heart, disease is progressing, the tentacles of the devil are advancing and exerting power over humanity, which is oblivious to what it is experiencing.

Pray, My children, pray: the Eagle will go into chaos.

Pray, My children, pray: France will be prey to invaders.

Pray, My children, pray: great volcanoes will pour out their magma. Man will view it as a spectacle, Heaven will groan.

Pray, My children, pray, the Ring of fire will shake forcefully from one place to another.

My children, you must continue to pray and to put prayer into practice. Attend the celebration of the Eucharist, repent of your bad acts and works, as the unexpected will come like the wind.

I AM YOUR MOTHER: I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU.
    I AM YOUR MOTHER: I PROTECT YOU, DO NOT FEAR.

I bless you: take refuge in My Immaculate Heart.

Mother Mary.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 16, 2021

My beloved People:

RECEIVE MY BLESSING IN THIS TIME OF LENT THAT IS BEGINNING.

I want you not only to commemorate, but to LIVE OUT LENT AND ESPECIALLY THIS ONE when you are so close to the events leading you to Purification. My Church must remain attentive and maintain Faith, being firm, faithful and fulfilling the Commandments.

MY BLESSING HELPS THOSE WHO ACCEPT IT:

IN A SPECIAL WAY DURING THESE FORTY DAYS, MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL SHED HIS LIGHT ON THOSE

ASPECTS OF YOUR PERSONAL LIVES THAT YOU NEED TO IMPROVE.

This Blessing of mine will grow within the person who is worthily prepared to receive the Light of My Holy Spirit with humility, the aim being for you to prepare yourselves on the spiritual path, confronting the human ego. In this way you will be able to see yourselves as you are. Humanity finds itself in a complex diversity of ideologies separating it from My Will, under the indifferent gaze of some of My priests. THIS LENT SHOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS ONES THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN, with some people being far away or on vacation and others, with no conscience whatsoever, choosing this time to commit great heresies and sacrileges at which My House shudders. The time has come when My children must come out of the captivity of ease, of resentment, anger, hatred, disobedience, of living as creatures of the moment, without feelings, rejecting Me: people without a firm Faith and therefore people who believe in Me at one moment and not at another.

MY PATH IS NOT ONE OF PAIN, BUT OF EXPIATION, OF SELF-GIVING, OF GROWTH, OF GIVING UP SAYING "I AM", "I WANT", "I", "I"...

MY PATH LEADS YOU TOWARDS MY LOVE, MY SURRENDER, MY SACRIFICE, MY SELF-GIVING, SO THAT MY PEACE, SOLIDARITY, SERENITY AND FORGIVENESS WOULD ABOUND WITHIN YOU.

Beloved people, My People, each person is special before Me, therefore everyone is a precious pearl of infinite value, which is why you should love one another as brothers and sisters, reproducing My Love out of which I gave Myself on the Cross. You are beginning an extremely special Lent, so much so that you must not waste it, you should not live it as in the past... THIS LENT IS GOING TO BE LIVED IN PURIFICATION. The enemy of the soul has succeeded to penetrate all areas of humanity; he has infiltrated My Church in order to lead you away from true tradition, away from the infinite Mystery of My Self-Sacrifice for the Redemption of the world. (Rom. 16:17) This is the strategy of evil, expressed by those who represent the Antichrist, who is sending you the winds of his presence on Earth. He is spreading the fear of fraternal encounter during this time of walking towards the culmination of the fulfilment of the Mission that My Father entrusted to Me for the Redemption of the human race, causing My People not to leave behind the filthy rags which they are laden and which they flaunt.

I CALL YOU TO STAY WITH ME, praying, fasting, bringing charity to your brothers and sisters. I CALL YOU TO THE PENANCE that tells you to fulfill My Will and not your own. I CALL YOU TO BE CHARITY, not with what is superfluous for you, but what is needed, which is more fruitful. I invite you to pray with true repentance for the wretchedness that you are carrying with you.

I COMMAND YOU NOT TO LOOK AT YOURSELVES, BUT AT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND TO SEE ME IN THEM.
    (Gal 6:4)
    I COMMAND YOU TO PRAY WITH TEARS BORN FROM THE PAIN OF HAVING OFFENDED ME AND OF CONTINUING TO OFFEND ME.

Look at yourselves, children: you are not shining stars...
    you are not a true witness to Me...
    you are not true disciples of My Mother... You have learned to crawl away and hide in order not to be seen. Doing evil is easy; doing good implies dying to oneself. The season of Lent is not an imposition; it is not a torturous burden but a time for you to straighten the crooked path on which you are walking, to rectify the actions and works that you believe are good and which are not.

ENOUGH NOW, MY PEOPLE!

TIME IS PASSING, AND WITH IT PURIFICATION IS GROWING FIERCER, MORE PAINFUL, MORE CONSTANT, SO THAT YOU WOULD STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH AND SO THAT MY PEOPLE, MY LITTLE REMNANT, WOULD BE STEADFAST.

The earth continues to shake constantly; the plague is progressing and evil joyfully welcomes it in order to take measures against those who are Mine.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS TIME HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD...

MAY THE NIGHT NOT CATCH YOU BY SURPRISE, WAITING FOR A SIGNAL IN ORDER TO CHANGE - THE SIGNAL IS THIS LENT.

Dormant volcanoes are becoming active and humanity will again be forced to limit its movements from one place to another. My People, beloved children:

I AM WITH YOU; MY MOTHER WILL NOT FORSAKE YOU, MY BELOVED ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL AND THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS STAND WAITING FOR YOU TO COMMEND YOURSELVES TO THEIR PROTECTION, AND MY ANGEL OF PEACE
    (*) WILL COME FOR THE GOOD OF MY PEOPLE.

You are blessed by Trinitarian Love: you are and will be constantly blessed. My People have never been abandoned, nor will they be in the future, for this reason I am sending My Angel of Peace so that, with My Word in his mouth, he would quench the hunger and thirst of those who are Mine during bloody times for humanity. The spirits of evil spread throughout the air are wasting no time in leading you to perdition, above all those who are far from Me. Come to Me, come to Me!
    Invoke Saint Michael the Archangel, the Celestial Legions, being witnesses to My Love and true children of My Mother.

DURING THIS LENT I ESPECIALLY WANT MY PEOPLE TO REFRAIN FROM SAYING WORDS AGAINST THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I CALL YOU TO FORGIVE AND TO BE FORGIVENESS.
    (James 4:1)

You are My People and My People must attract the good and bring it to life in each person within My Mystical Body. I bless you with My Most Sacred Heart.

Your most loving Jesus.

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

I saw Our dearly beloved Lord Jesus Christ watching humanity disappear, as if a flesh-eating dust were falling on it, leaving man-made buildings intact. I asked Our Lord about it and he answered me: My beloved, this will happen in the next war. I have also shown you another meaning: Dust is the material realm: human misery, selfishness, pride, indifference to My commands, pettiness, lack of love: all these make My children fade in the spirit, while evil does not fade but grows. Humanity is struggling for material things, for what it thinks is true but which is actually the very pit into which salvation will disappear unless humanity repents and comes to Me. In the end the Immaculate Heart of My Mother will triumph and My children will enjoy Salvation. My beloved, humanity is going where it should not go; it is going there unnecessarily, constraining its path and entering into solitude, its own solitude where the mind will imprison it until it makes it abandon Me. May those who need comfort, the hungry, the downcast, the sick, the helpless, the humiliated, the offended, the hard-hearted, the proud come to Me - all those who need Me! Come, do not go through this Lent without repentance: come, I will heal you! Our Lord departed, blessing the Earth. Amen. (*) AUDIO (YouTube)

TO LUZ DE MARIA

(yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    FEBRUARY 22, 2021
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved People of God, I share with you Divine Love.

Children of the Most Holy Trinity:

YOU ARE PROTECTED AT EVERY MOMENT IN YOUR WORKS AND ACTIONS SO THAT YOU WOULD REMAIN ON THE PATH THAT LEADS YOU TO ETERNAL LIFE, WITHOUT VIOLATING YOUR FREE WILL.

You should continually examine yourselves so that neither your works nor your behavior would lead you to give testimony contrary to the Divine Love that warns you.

People of God, do not stray onto other paths: continue fulfilling the Divine Will so that you would remain safe.

Humanity needs to be in union with the Most Holy Trinity, with Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth, with the Commandments of God’s Law.

Humanity is easily deceived due to its lack of Faith, due to an infinity of liberal ideas, sects and ideologies that, dressed up as good, are circulating without the People of God realizing their purpose, which is to lead them astray and to make them fall completely into the hands of evil.

You are easy prey for those who are sent by evil in order to stir up humanity and to make it rebel in everything and against everything that is impregnated with good. They control people’s minds when they are weak and unspiritual, when they do not reason and do not resist the insinuations of evil. Some think that they are mature in the Faith when this is not the case. Their minds take them wherever they please, at their whim, allowing insults towards Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, towards Our Queen and Mother and towards the Gift of Life to come out of their mouths. (Rom. 12:2)

People of God, you are losing your serenity, your reason, the axis within you that ought to keep you focused on Divine Work and Action, and instantly you fall like the Pharisees, allowing all kinds of filth and insults towards your neighbor to come out of your mouth.

YOU WEARERS OF MASKS NEED TO CONVERT NOW BEFORE DAYLIGHT FADES AND DARKNESS BECOMES THE MASTER OF DESOLATION.

You have surrendered Humanity’s destiny into demonic hands by supporting unnatural laws that offend the Divine Heart. You accept whatever reaches you without thinking about it; your normal work and way of life have been curtailed in order to prepare you for the public appearance of the Antichrist.

People of God, the elite have been governing the whole of humanity behind the scenes. Now they have ceased to be a myth for the majority and are appearing before the face of all people, demonstrating that economic power has been leading humanity at will.

Why is it that they are appearing in front of you, children of God?

They are your leaders, and they want their faces to be known by the majority so that when they issue orders, you would accept them. And this is the critical "moment" for which the world elite have been waiting: you are there, which is why they are showing all their plans to you in advance so that you would not reject them.

As the Prince of the Heavenly Legions, I therefore call on you to proclaim together with Me:

"FATHER, THINE IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY
    FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN."

The People of God must be heard praying, working and acting in Divine Love so that they would defeat the enemy of the soul.

Prayer that gives testimony is not only expressed with the voice, but with the heart, reaching its culmination with one’s neighbor. Such work and action also weakens the Devil and his followers, who have taken hold of the main earthly powers in order to circulate directives that are contrary to the Divine Word.

People of God, are you expecting persecution? Yes, you will be persecuted once the power of evil has tested you in the Faith, once it has made you feel helpless and weak... But it will not succeed in doing this to the faithful People, who have converted and who have conviction. (1 Peter 1:7)

IN THE TRIUNE GOD, UNITED UNDER THE PROTECTION OF OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER, AND ACCEPTING THE PROTECTION OF THE HEAVENLY HOST AND THE BLESSED SOULS ADDRESSED BY ALL PERSONAL DEVOTIONS, GOD’S PEOPLE WILL STOP THE ATTACKS OF THE DEVIL, WHO WISHES TO INFILTRATE THE MINDS OF THE TRUE PEOPLE OF GOD BY MANIPULATING THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS.

The great interests behind earthly power know how to penetrate the human subconscious and have already installed everything they need for this purpose. Large antennae, apparently for new technological reception and transmission, are the means for penetrating the human subconscious and leading people to work and behave contrary to the Divine Will.

THERE IS AN ANTIDOTE FOR THIS:
    REMAINING WITHIN THE TRUE FAITH...
    LIVING FOR GOOD IN YOUR WORK AND ACTION…
    LOVING GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF…

THIS WILL BLOCK THE ACTION OF EVIL WITHIN YOU.
    IF YOU REMAIN IN THE REQUISITE SPIRITUAL STATE, THE PRESENCE OF THE DIVINE SPIRIT WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THIS EVIL. BEAR IN MIND THE NEED TO BE “IN THE REQUISITE SPIRITUAL STATE” IN ORDER FOR THE DIVINE SPIRIT TO ACT WITHIN YOU AND SO THAT YOU WOULD POSSESS THE ANTIDOTE AGAINST SUCH GOVERNANCE.

This good will be enjoyed by those who are on the path of conversion and people who are walking on the way of Eternal Salvation.

This generation is facing domination by the elite, with the latter seizing power of everything and over everything on Earth, in order to hand humanity over to the Antichrist,consolidating the single religion, the single government, the single currency, the single education system, in their striving to imitate the Triune God.

Do not lose faith, people of God: live without leaving the sphere of the Divine. Do not say: "I will stand firm until the end" – keep such words secretly within your hearts. Some who call themselves faithful to God will lose Faith out of fear and ignorance regarding these final events.

Brothers and sisters in the Faith are those who give and will give one another a helping hand in these times in which you find yourselves.

STAY WITHIN THE REFUGE OF THE SACRED HEARTS OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST AND OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER. AFTERWARDS YOU WILL BE GUIDED BY MY LEGIONS TO THE SHELTERS PREPARED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. HOMES TRULY DEDICATED TO THE SACRED HEARTS ARE ALREADY REFUGES.
    YOU WILL NEVER BE FORSAKEN BY THE HAND OF GOD.

The suffering of the Earth will continue and with it the suffering of humanity.

The Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ is being shaken; conflicts will lead her into Schism. Keep the Faith, do not despair and do not be scattered; you are protected by My Legions, and the Divine Will has granted Our Queen and Mother the power to defeat Satan.

DO NOT FEAR: GOD’S CHILDREN HAVE THE ASSURANCE OF DIVINE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES.

Pay attention, children of God, pay attention!

The onslaughts of nature will continue – some from nature itself, others generated by men of science who are serving evil.

Volcanoes will become active and the sea will be stirred up.

GOD’S PEOPLE SHOULD NOT FALTER AS A RESULT, BUT STAND FIRM WITH FAITH IN THE PROTECTION OF YOUR LORD AND GOD.

People of God:

DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR.
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE: HAVE SOLID FAITH.

In Divine Love.

St Michael the Archangel

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA
    Brothers and sisters:

Our beloved St Michael the Archangel gives us his Word, naming the technological equipment used by evil and its progeny to act against God’s People.

Misused technology is taking steps against humanity, directly intervening in its frenetic life, causing people to think that things will continue as before.

Dehumanized humanity has become accustomed to relating better to a technological object than to a brother or sister. This is no coincidence but is rather due to the determination of the world elite to dominate man at this time via antennae with channels at extremely high frequencies that can interfere with any living organism nearby. These frequencies are able to penetrate with great ease within buildings, houses, human tissue and that of other living creatures ... producing extreme electromagnetic exposure that can condition or modify the human psyche.

Brothers and sisters, St Michael the Archangel is warning us regarding this question because it is a tool that makes it easier for evil to send information to the human subconscious, since these electromagnetic fields are not perceived by the senses and people will not know what is happening or why: they will simply act. Let us remember that keeping and practising the Commandments, becoming more spiritual, remaining attentive to union with the divine, working and behaving in accordance with Christ and our Mother are antidotes that limit the action of evil upon the human being.

St Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

TO LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    MARCH 4, 2021

Beloved People of God:

RECEIVE THE BLESSING THAT COMES FROM MY FAITHFULNESS TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH KEEPS YOU UNDER HER MATERNAL MANTLE.

You do not remain alone: Divine Protection is active in each one of you, for which being in the State of Grace is necessary.

Humanity finds itself on the brink of chaos, with the Earth being threatened by various bodies coming from Space (1) and which have an influence on the climate, on volcanoes (2), on the earth's tectonic faults (3), on the human body and on animals.

Those who have lived in affluence and financial security have now come to experience the fragility of the economy and the destructibility of the Earth.

You see the Sun splendidly radiating its light in the sky: like everything in Creation, it is stirred up and is emanating magnetic storms and coronal mass ejections due to its eruptions. (4) The Sun will change and you will experience what happens given a change such as the one at this moment. The Earth's magnetic field will weaken until communication and electrical networks are shut down, (5) with a very strong volcanic eruption at the same time. (Mk 13:24)

REPENT NOW!

BE RECONCILED AND CONVERT WITHOUT DEPARTING FROM THE TRUTH AGAIN, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED TO YOU WILL BE FULFILLED, AND EACH PERSON WILL BEAR THE WEIGHT OF THE COMING TRIALS FOR HUMANITY. This will be when you feel lost and abandoned, not by the Divinity, nor by the Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth, but by yourselves who have not obeyed. (Rom 5:10)

CREATURES OF LITTLE FAITH! YOU NEED TO REMAIN FIRM ON THE PATH. FAITH MUST KEEP YOU STANDING, WITHOUT DOUBTING. IF YOU DOUBT THE DEVIL WILL BRING YOU DOWN TO EARTH AND SIFT YOU. (1 Peter 5:9)

Every human being has their mission to fulfill on Earth and it is time for you to take it seriously.

Keep in mind that the time is coming when, given the haste of the world elite to keep humanity under their control, the requirements for travelling from one country to another will be impossible for the faithful children of God to meet. Do not panic: every child of God will be protected where they are.

To each Refuge of the Sacred Hearts will come those people who have to come; in the same way, homes consecrated to the Sacred Hearts are and will be protected, if you live there in accordance with the Divine Will.

People of God, this is the moment to awaken consciences and prepare for the onslaughts with which evil will attack the whole of humanity.

You are in Lent; remain in prayer, in reparation, interiorizing your daily work and action, and improving yourselves. This is a time for the greatest effort on your part, creatures of God.

THE ARK HAS BEEN BUILT; I HAVE CALLED MAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TO ENTER WITH FAITH AND REMAIN IN SUPPLICATION. The Ark of active prayer, of action and love towards neighbour, of the certainty of Faith, the right way for you to prepare in order not to fall into paralysis facing the approaching schism.

People of God, do not say: “this is a beautiful day” because you see the Sun shining; do not say “it is cloudy” because you do not see the Sun shining. The Sun will be obscured by a great volcanic eruption.

PREPARE YOURSELVES, AND DO FORGET THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE EXAMINED BY THE ACT OF DIVINE MERCY THAT IS THE GREAT WARNING. (6)

Afterwards you will come to enjoy Heaven in advance, afterwards…

Beloved People of God:

DO NOT BE AFRAID, DO NOT BE AFRAID!

YOU ARE IN THE PALM OF THE HAND OF OUR GOD, ONE AND THREE.

DO NOT BE AFRAID: WE ARE PROTECTING EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY. (Psalm 46:1)

In God, One and Three.

St Michael the Archangel

(1) On celestial bodies coming from space…
    (2) On volcanic eruptions…
    (3) On earthquakes…
    (4) On solar activity…
    (5) On the earth’s magnetic field…
    (6) The great Warning of God to humanity…

For additional info, see:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

MESSAGE OF THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    MARCH 14, 2021
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart:

RECEIVE MY MATERNAL BLESSING…

I see with pain how you are being led further away from My Son at a time when a great part of humanity do not feel the need for Him, and you will therefore rush to meet and accept the Antichrist (1) and his falsehood, if you do not awaken from your spiritual lethargy. (Col 2:

You are living in a great pit where you are being told how to work and act....

Without wanting it, you are captive to the elite; you are in domestic concentration camps, making you insecure, diminishing your ability to think and reason...

Lukewarm in Faith - they are temporarily closing the Churches, which will later be closed definitively, and you, children, see this as something normal in the context of what humanity is living through at this moment.

CHILDREN, MY SON'S FAITHFUL PEOPLE, YOU ARE LIVING IN ALL SORTS OF WARFARE; you do not see weapons like those used in wars, but war is growing before your eyes. Temporary limits are being imposed on you regarding travel from one country to another, preparing you for the arrival of the "microchip" (2), without which you will not be able to buy or sell, nor to leave your home or receive medical assistance; you will not be able to move from one place to another if you refuse to be marked. (Rev. 13:16,17)

IN VIEW OF THIS, IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO DRAW CLOSE TO MY SON, TO KNOW HIM, TO LOVE HIM, TO BE FAITHFUL TO HIM AND TO LIVE BY HIS LOVE SO THAT, STRENGTHENED, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO ADVANCE IN THE MIDST OF THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE AND OF GLOBAL POWER.

Communism is advancing: it has not disappeared, it is alive and is advancing towards its goal, and My children will suffer.

Pray, My children, pray, pray: the Balkans will make news for humanity. (*)

Pray, My children, pray: without an economy Europe will be prey to invaders dressed in red.

Pray, My children, draw near to My Son without delay: conversion is urgent in order for you be worthy of Divine Protection.

Pray, My children, examine yourselves within: the Warning is approaching.

Pray My children, pray for America, it will be scourged.

Pray My children, pray for Mexico, it will be shaken.

You view the Cross as suffering: My Son gave you the Cross of Victory and yet you reject it in favor of worldly idols that offer you distraction. AND ETERNAL LIFE? YOU WILL LOSE IT BECAUSE OF A MOMENT OF FOLLY.

CONVERT: IT IS URGENT THAT MY CHILDREN CONVERT, SO THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS WOULD FIND THEM STRENGTHENED IN FAITH, IN LOVE FOR MY SON. (Acts 17:30)
    Attention, children! For various diseases, I have mentioned by Divine Will the use of pine. (3) The Father’s House does not abandon His children, warning and protecting them in advance.

Keep up love for your neighbor; do not lose your inner peace. The enemy of the soul, the devil, is fighting against My Son’s People - he insists on your being presumptuous, he induces you to be aggressive, to impose yourselves, to be impertinent, he feeds your "ego" to the core, so that you would be a stumbling block for your brothers and sisters.

Little children, love one another, be bearers of peace; keep in mind that you must remain united to the Divine Will.

Pray; prayer is the means for meeting My Son; receive the Sacraments; be worshipers of My Son wherever you are - true worshipers, giving testimony to the Holy Spirit who dwells in each one of you.

I BLESS YOU, I PROTECT YOU: REMAIN UNITED TO DIVINE LOVE. COME TO MY HEART: WITHIN IT YOU WILL BE SAFE.

Do not fear. I bless you.

Mother Mary.

(1) About the antichrist...
    (2) About microchips...
    (3) Medicinal plants...