Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luz de Maria

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    JANUARY 15, 2017

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I CALL YOU TO REMAIN UNITED TO MY SON, AND FOR THIS IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO REMAIN IN A STATE OF GRACE.

You have to and will have to restore the relationship that man has lost with God because of the ignominy, rebellion, disobedience, perversion, the present arrogance and heresies with which Humanity insults My Son. A few of My children will be able to multiply themselves as many times as God allows and the acts and deeds they perform will be like those of multitudes.

CHILDREN, IN ORDER TO RESTORE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CREATOR, YOU MUST FIRST DIRECT YOUR EFFORTS TOWARDS THE INSIDE OF EACH PERSON, AS WITHOUT INTERNAL CHANGE YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE A TRUE AND STABLE CHANGE.

At this instant, the human being does not live in inner peace and this makes him a spiritually unstable creature, and he therefore keeps acting and reacting unexpectedly towards his neighbor, living in a constant fear of losing what he does not have and of losing what he possesses. Because of these improper cravings it is that you are unable to live in peace, but live in a constant anxiety. The aforementioned is because you act alone, you feel that you can overcome the turmoil and appetites of the world on your own, and this is not so. INVITE MY SON AND ME TO REMAIN PRESENT, DIRECTING YOU IN WORK AND ACTION SO THAT EVERYTHING MIGHT CONFORM TO THE DIVINE WILL.

Children, you act by imitation, impulsively and without thinking, since you act without reasoning, without your memory working, without your thinking bringing to mind previous acts that caused you painful and baleful instants; you should avoid repeating the mistakes made, but you do not do so.

You are not sincere with yourselves, otherwise you would avoid falling into pain, frustrations, discord, you would be attentive so as to curb improper impulses, but hypocrisy is greater than Truth.

PAINFULLY I SEE THAT MY CHILDREN LACK HUMILITY; YOU CONSTANTLY POINT OUT THE ERRORS THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU SEE IN YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WITHOUT CORRECTING YOURSELVES FIRST.

PRIDE IS SO GREAT IN THOSE WHO ARE MINE THAT THEY DO NOT CHANGE AND LIVE IN A CONSTANT COMPLAINT TOWARD THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ABOUT WHAT FOR THEM ARE WRONG ACTS, BUT THE PROUD PERSON DOES NOT CHANGE IN ORDER TO SET AN EXAMPLE.

Beloved children, as Mother, I know the emptiness in which you are living, and it is precisely through that interior emptiness that the devil penetrates. The devil is subtle and will call you to glorify yourselves - for what? In order for you to eliminate the concept of good and evil, convincing yourselves that My Son has died and that you can therefore act in freedom since you will always be forgiven.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the glorification of man himself makes God's beloved human creature become a creature saturated with his vaunted human self, which does not reason, thus fulfilling the purpose of satan: that man be the most irrational being of all Creation.

YOU AWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF THE IMPOSTOR, AND THE ANTICHRIST IS NOW ACTING IN THOSE WHO ARE WEAK, FINDING THEM EMPTY OF CONSCIENCE AND FAR FROM MY SON.

The impostor acts upon everyone; the first thing that he carries out in man is to make his pride grow, encouraging him to consider himself judge and lord:
    he leads the inhuman to be more inhuman ...he leads the unjust to point out the mistakes of others and not to see their own ...

At this instant, the devil is emptying man of feelings and perceptions, of intelligence, in order to subject him by means of a state of servitude, and he prevents him from being creative so that man depends on him.

BELOVED CHILDREN, THE INSTANT IS CRITICAL FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH, EACH ONE OF YOU MUST FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH IN ORDER NOT TO CONSENT TO WHAT IS CONTRARY TO THE DIVINE WILL.

My children talk about sin and discover it quickly, except that, foolish and irresponsible, they often fall into greater sins. Man has lived through slavery and sees it as a thing of the past. In this instant man is more of a slave to sin than man himself thinks, you constantly chew on slavery to vices, and this terrible food produces creatures who are totally distant from God, mistaken in their convictions and totally idolatrous.

My Beloved, you lack Love and this leads you to seek spirituality in evil. There you will never find it; on the contrary, you will be ever harder of heart and will love what is a product of Creation, but you will not love the Creator.

Children, the leaders of evil are stirring up the Nations through a few men, and the rest imitate those few men sent by those who direct Humanity’s destiny, causing greater agitation after a very short period of apparent calm. In the great international scene, they will kill the president of a great Nation, and this will convulse the world, giving an opportunity for people to blame one another, and thus the spectre of war stops being a spectre. A frightened humanity is easily guided to evil’s goal.

Those who love My Son truly cannot take part in Freemasonry, the Illuminati, dazzling elites, forms of modernism that offend the Mystical Body, communism and its practices; they cannot live with music that is composed for satan, they cannot allow themselves to be dominated by technology, they must not allow themselves to be poisoned with an irresponsible diet, created to finish off much of humanity. Illnesses created by man are the great pretext for contaminating the body of the human creature and slowing causing death with medicines arranged for this.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the mighty ones of the world are constantly devising elements so that man might fall and be dominated by them.

A HUMAN CREATURE CONTAMINATED NOT ONLY IN HIS BODY BUT IN HIS SPIRIT IS A CREATURE THAT IS TOTALLY VULNERABLE TO EVIL AND TO BEING USED FOR EVIL.

Not praying consciously, the absence of the practice of fasting for those who are not sick, not scrutinize the Sacred Scripture, lack of true repentance as a sign of humility, not receiving the Eucharist, disrespect for one's own life and that of neighbor, and for the human body as the Temple of the Holy Spirit, and the absence of a total love for God are the key points where satan has found a great weakness and even ignorance and illiteracy in this humanity weakened in its spirit.

THIS IS NOT THE INSTANT FOR YOU TO SEEK WHO IS GUILTY, IT IS THE INSTANT IN WHICH EACH PERSON HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR GROWING IN THE SPIRIT AND OFFERING TO GOD WHAT BELONGS TO GOD.

Pray My children, pray for Italy, it will be attacked by intruders, causing great pain to the People of My Son.

Pray My children, pray for France, it will suffer a great attack.

Pray My children for Spain, it welcomes fraternally those who need it. It will be assaulted without expecting it, its people will suffer, but I will be attentive to the petitions of the children of My Son.

Pray children, pray for Nigeria, blood is spilt.

Pray for children who suffer from satan’s scourging.

KEEP YOUR SPIRIT ALERT, AS EVIL IS ON THE ATTACK STATE. BE UNITED, BE FRATERNAL AND, ABOVE ALL ELSE, BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, NOT TO MEN.

This cycle which you have begun indicates to man that he must remain united and fused to My Son so that he is not carried away by the sea-current of the enemy of the soul.

You must remain alert with respect to Nature: earthquakes will cause the waters of the seas to rise and penetrate the land, the winds will lead to disasters and the sun will heat up the Earth, and the fire will burn and sweep through large areas in various countries.

My children, the purification will be a test for those faithful to My Son; the undecided will be forced to decide before the night does not allow the sun to warm the Earth.

Beloved of My Immaculate Heart, love My Son, if you are faithful to My Son, you will not remain alone.

I stand with you: "IS IT NOT I HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?", DO NOT FEAR. I PROTECT AND ENLIGHTEN YOU IN THE WAY OF MY SON.

I love you,

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

================================================== ====
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 5, 2019

People of God:

LOVING WITH THE LOVE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I CONVEY THE DIVINE WILL.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    With regret so many human creatures utter these Words with great contempt, having accepted the "protection" of the Devil who will then himself drop them into his lake of eternal fire, if they have not repented beforehand.

THIS INSTANT IS ONE FOR PRUDENCE ON THE PART THE PEOPLE OF GOD (cf. Mt 10:16). IT IS AN INSTANT FOR OBEDIENCE TO THE DIVINE LAW, FOR STRICT ADHERENCE TO THE HISTORY OF SALVATION. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHOM YOU LOVE, AND AS YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM CORRECTLY, CONFUSION IS SPREADING AT THIS INSTANT.
    You are saved inasmuch as you are participants in the Divine Work and Action, inasmuch as you fulfill the Divine Law and the observance of the Teachings of Christ, King of the Universe, who through His Disciples left His People with teachings that do not expire (cf. Mt 24:35).

Our King and Lord of Heaven and Earth established His Communion with men and called them to be fishers of men in order that they would convey the GOOD NEWS. They have not been able to undermine the Church of OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, they have not succeeded, neither have the sects through the centuries, nor Satan himself through his emissaries. THE CHURCH OF GOD WILL NOT BE TORN DOWN; She will be shaken because of not knowing Her King, but not defeated.

The man of this instant is literate, but not all are spiritual, the prayer books have dust and moths, like the hearts of some who say that they love our King and Lord Jesus Christ. The man who loves His Lord prays with his heart: if he did not have books, he would not need them - prayers are born inside the human being, otherwise they will be empty words, devoid of Love.

You, People of God, need to internalize DIVINE LOVE, so that you enjoy silence, that instant “ALONE WITH GOD” (cf. Mt 6:6, Rom 8:26-27) where you will find Him to the extent that you seek Him correctly, since ONE IS THE SPIRIT THAT DRAWS THE HUMAN BEING LIKE A MAGNET, AND THIS IS THE "DIVINE SPIRIT".

The Divine Spirit gives PEACE and therefore leads the human creature to like continually repeating what his Lord Jesus Christ taught him: WITHDRAWING TO PRAY ALONE WITH HIS FATHER.

Churches must not be desecrated. The favored sons of Our and your Queen and Mother of all creation need to love their Mother, Our Queen; otherwise, you are not giving an example of being good children.

Beloved People of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, man has destroyed creation, has devastated, devoured, extinguished it, and must experience the purification of the abuse he has carried out against the Earth (cf. Rev 11:18c), but the laments of this instant do not restore what man has done to the Earth. THEREFORE, THIS IS THE INSTANT FOR TURNING YOUR GAZE BACK TO HEAVEN AND CALLING FOR MERCY IN THE NAME OF ALL HUMANITY, without falling into the traps of Satan who, knowing the time available to him, attacks the children of THE “WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN”(cf. Rev 12:1).

Creation wants to be renewed and that process will come with the New Heavens and the New Earth. The human being needs to turn its gaze to God and believe in THE POWER THAT IS ABOVE ALL CREATION, BELIEVE IN DIVINE OMNIPOTENCE, BELIEVE... HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

People of God, the Devil wants man not to be a creature of inner life, but wants the spirit of man to be masked by worldliness and the bustling noise that keeps him in a stupor with other things, less spiritual.

The Earth has been made sick by man and at this instant the human being needs to prepare to be purified. The more you embrace modernism and what is contrary to what has been established by our KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, the greater the purification.

Humanity knows that it finds itself in the time of the signs that it must not let pass by. The signs of the times when the waters will enter the lands to purify them, the fire of the volcanoes will come out forcefully, preventing your air travel because of the gases that they throw out. That dormant volcanoes are awakening is not new for man; the novelty is in the form, in the violence of that awakening of dormant volcanoes and the effects that they will have on man’s subsistence.

THIS GENERATION TEEMING WITH SIN IS NOT BEING PUNISHED BY GOD - NO !, THE CHASTISEMENT HAS NOT YET COME. THE EARTH, UNSTABLE AS IT IS, WILL BE DEVIATED BY THE BREATH OF A STAR THAT WILL PASS NEARBY WITHOUT YOUR BEING ABLE TO ANNOUNCE IT, AND HERE WILL BE MAN'S LAMENT.
    The power of man over man is arranged as with one who has a game and arranges it so that the scenario is not the same; thus the peoples rise up and kill.

WOE TO THOSE COUNTRIES IN WHICH ABORTION IS APPROVED! HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BETRAYAL OF GOD!

ATTENTION, CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST! THE SEVERE INSTANT IS DRAWING NEAR, LAMENTS WILL NOT DELAY. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE INSTABILITY IN ALL ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE. REMAIN ON ALERT.

Pray, People of God. PRAY FOR CENTRAL AMERICA. YOU WILL BE SHAKEN BY EARTHQUAKES. AWAKENING VOLCANOES WILL BE A CAUSE FOR ALARM FOR THE CHILDREN OF OUR KING.

Pray, People of God, pray. Italy is being undermined. France will experience anguish.

Pray, People of God, pray. The warning is approaching and you are not prepared.

Pray, People of God. The United States suffers from economic, social and political instability.

Pray, People of God. Do not forget to pray for Mexico. It suffers due to a strong shaking of the earth.

PRAY, PEOPLE OF GOD, PRAY FOR THE CHURCH OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST.
    Do not sleep, children of God, do not sleep, as night is falling.

Be unity, charity, forgiveness and love.

WE ARE ATTENTIVELY WAITING FOR A CALL FROM YOU. BE BLESSED BY GOD'S DIVINE HAND. WHO IS LIKE GOD?

Saint Michael the Archangel

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

TO LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 12, 2019

Beloved People of God:
    Humanity is like a horse that runs where it is forced to. The one world government exercises its power in secret over men, circulating surreptitious instructions from institutions and agencies that were created with a good end, but as the human mind wishes to exercise dominion over what it can, so it does at this instant for humanity.

Men rebel against God: this is action against what represents THE POWER THAT IS ABOVE EVERY POWER (cf. Ps 2:2; Num 14:9; I Sam 12, -15).

Men rise up and demonstrate against what they know to be THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD, rebelling so as not to lose the feeling that they are masters of their lives, which is not true. They are masters of their destinies, but the CREATOR OF LIFE IS GOD (cf. Neh 9:8; Jn 1:3-4).

Men use the human will against the one who gave him life, in order to show that no one exercises power over them. They rise up against what represents the Creator of life and thus seal their destiny in the direction of unhappiness, towards evil, towards bitterness, towards misery, towards suffering, without seeing that behind everything is the great plan of the Devil to separate you from God and so that you would not be saved for eternal life.

The human will is agonizing in the hands of freemasonry that holds man prisoner through supposed advances that are accepted by human beings as a means of rebellion.

A SINGLE ACT BY MAN AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL SUFFICES IN ORDER TO LOSE ETERNAL GOODS, IF THAT HUMAN BEING DOES NOT REPENT FROM THE HEART AND IS NOT WILLING TO AMEND THE EVIL THAT IT HAS COMMITTED. ONE SINGLE ACT!

HOW MANY EVILS THAT YOU HAVE CONFESSED HAVE YOU MANAGED TO REPAIR?! HAVE YOU REPAIRED THEM?
    Man ought to live happily, yet has rejected the happiness that GOD HAS OFFERED TO HIM, TAKING THE PATH TOWARDS UNIVERSAL SUFFERING.

People of our King and Lord Jesus Christ: it is not enough for man to see the reaction of nature that unleashes itself against the terrible acts of the human being against ITS KING AND LORD, while you continue to make evil grow. Nature does not want adoration, nature desires that man be in tune with the Divine Will and no longer offend Him, that he should not surrender to the Devil. That is why nature finds no affinity with humanity, because nature fulfills the function for which it was created by God, yet man does not recognize God as THE KING OF HEAVENS AND EARTH TO WHOM BELONGS ALL HONOR, POWER AND GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER, AMEN (cf. Gal 1:5).

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT GO BACK ON THE DAMAGE THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED THE EARTH THAT CRADLES YOU…
    BUT YOU CAN SAVE YOUR SOUL IF YOU AMEND YOUR PATH AND COMMIT TO SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT, FOCUSING ON A GREATER RECOGNITION OF GOD AS ALPHA AND OMEGA (cf. Rev 22:13), AS CREATOR AND LORD OF ALL THAT EXISTS…
    AND HOW DOES MAN SET ABOUT THAT RECOGNITION? BY OBEYING THE WILL OF HIS LORD AND KING, FULFILLING HIS WILL.
    People of God, creation does not want to be worshiped (cf. Lk 4:, it wants to be respected in order to serve man in what man needs; creation wanted men not to destroy it, not to take advantage of it and almost make it disappear, so much so that the weather, food and what was given to you for your good, are deteriorating.

Creation obeys God, not man. Nature obeys God and pays
    HOMAGE TO GOD; IT DOES NOT WANT MAN TO WORSHIP IT, BUT TO RESPECT IT.

People of God, you must know THE WORD IN SACRED SCRIPTURE and must advance in that knowledge that leads you to ADORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND TO BE FULFILLERS OF THE COMMANDMENTS AND PUT THEM INTO PRACTICE IN YOUR LIVES.

Humanity is expiring, turning against the SOVEREIGNTY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, while Heaven, Earth, nature, the Sun, stars and all that exists continue to fulfill the Divine Will, maintaining the Order of creation; that is why man must continue to ADORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY in order to maintain this respect of creation towards GOD, ONE AND THREE.

Poorly exercised human will provokes disorder in what surrounds it, and provokes reactions against man, and man reacts wrongly against man himself, destroying himself, and this is not the Divine Will.

HUMANITY DRAWS TO ITSELF THE EVIL THAT IT EXUDES, THEREFORE CREATION REACTS AGAINST MAN, FACED WITH A CREATURE THAT HAS HARMED IT, BUT THAT ABOVE ALL IS DOING HARM TO ITSELF. MAN’S BAD CONDUCT IS A SIGN OF THE PROGRESSIVE FULFILLMENT OF REVEALED PROPHECIES.
    Man lacks Love, humility, hope, charity, faith in the Word of God, and continues to be lost in the desert of his ego, without finding himself or finding God, because of the predominance of the HUMAN SELF.

Pray, children of God, pray for all humanity, since solely and uniquely by finding obedience within you will you be able to find true happiness, within the communion of saints.

Pray children of God, pray for Mexico. It is strongly shaken. This people suffer from the stench that the sin of crazed youth is pouring out upon this land.

Pray children of God, pray for the United States. The decisions of its leader and those who hold decisions in their hands are not consistent with the suffering of this nation.

Pray children of God, pray for Spain. Its land is shaken.

Pray children of God, pray. Spiritual people are needed in order to resist what is coming.
    People of God, be aware that you will be examined by your own conscience, and you are not prepared (cf. Gal 6:4). The Devil makes minds and hearts sick in order that you would not be properly prepared.

Without the god of money, man loses his temper, he rises up against his brothers and sisters and looting becomes imminent: prepare for this. You must grow in love for God and neighbor in order not to lose your sanity because of it.

Do not wait in panic. Continue living in order to correct what is hardening your hearts and preventing you from readying yourselves definitively to enter into what for today's man is the Mystery of Love of the Most Holy Trinity. Come to our Queen, She is the Teacher of the Apostles of the Last Times.

Prepare yourselves, above all spiritually.

Do not fear, receive with faith what I convey to you by DIVINE LOVE.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

MESSAGE FROM ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    OCTOBER 26, 2019
    People of God:
    THE PROTECTION OF OUR LEGIONS REMAINS OVER THE WHOLE PEOPLE OF GOD, BUT IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CALL US, INVOKE US, BESEECH US, TO ASK US FOR ALL THE ASSISTANCE THAT YOU LACK FOR WANT OF FAITH.
    The earth is tinged with the blood of innocents: man has fallen into a serious loss of control by living in contempt of Divine Order and everything stemming from It, generated by scorning Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and Our Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth.

CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST, PLAGUE SPREADS BY THE HAND OF THE DEVIL, IT MOVES QUICKLY THROUGH THE DISOBEDIENT MINDS OF HUMAN BEINGS.
    The present moment is extremely dangerous for man. Looking to create confusion, the Devil and his henchmen are taking advantage of the slightest carelessness on the part of man in order to cause serious and great divisions that will only cause him to move away from God and nearer to sin.

Before a great battle, in the midst of preparation, demonstrations of power lead to the creation of great tension, above all when the devil has the knowledge that his defeat is imminent.

For now, the Devil possesses the most invasive of all cancers. Cancer that contains pride, lack of love and division that he knows full well how to inject into those who have what is needed for it to stay and reproduce, those who come to believe themselves superior to their brothers and sisters. The Devil uses these proud human beings to distract the children of God who strive to stay on God’s Paths in order to gain Eternal Life.

The tares have risen up and are in the midst of the wheat (cf. Mt 13:24-30). Imposing and false ideologies oppress the weak, dominating them and increasing in their escalation of power and serious evil.

COMMUNISM ADVANCES STEALTHILY; it gains strength because of man’s distance from His King and Lord Jesus Christ. Man quickly forgets and will again be dominated, mocked, insulted as he has been in the past, until he sees how far he is from God. Oppression causes man to rebel without his being aware of the true reason, and this reason is the distance that he has assumed towards His Creator: YOU HAVE NOT OBEYED!

YOU HAVE DISMISSED THE REQUESTS OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF ALL CREATION IN FATIMA (1) YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS THAT OUR MOTHER ASKED OF YOU TO AVOID THE CURRENT CHAOS AND THAT TO COME, WHICH IS WHY THE PEOPLE OF GOD WILL SUFFER FOR THIS DISOBEDIENCE, WHICH WILL CAUSE THEM TO REGRESS IN THE SPIRIT BECAUSE OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF DARK IDEOLOGIES.

You, People of God, need to unite in prayer and in action, without hiding the Honor and Glory that you profess for the Most Holy Trinity and Our Mother and Queen of Heaven and Earth. The People of God are living in confusion, as if the affairs of Heaven were about inanimate things for which good or evil are immaterial.

As in the past, the simple, poor and humble are the lovers of the true Magisterium of the Church: these are the seeds that bear fruits of eternal life, therefore Our King continues His sowing in souls, and each person knows what fruit they will give.

IT IS URGENT THAT YOU LOOK AT AND EXAMINE YOURSELVES, AND THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE INTOXICATED BY A LACK OF LOVE MUST URGENTLY SEEK THE MEDICINE OF GOD’S LOVE SO THAT THE DEVIL DOES NOT PROVOKE THEM TO COMMIT FAULTS OF WHICH THEY WILL HAVE TO REPENT.
    The specter of war is moving from various points on Earth, distracting the children of God so that they do not remain attentive and are confused.

PEOPLE OF GOD: WHATEVER HAPPENS, DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM - GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER (cf. Heb 13:.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Argentina and its sister countries that are suffering. Human irritability is reaching its peak: brother rises up against brother and peace will belong to yesterday. Argentina will be shaken.
    ARGENTINA MUST BE CONSECRATED TO THE SACRED HEARTS.
    Pray and make reparation before Our Queen and Mother so that minds inflamed by the thirst for power would yield and so that in the end peace would return to the nations.
    People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Latin America. It is being attacked by communism, a "tentacle of the antichrist." Freedom is the great obstacle for this tentacle, but it is not complete, so the poor countries are being transformed into captives of the great single power that oppresses the peoples in order to hand the children of God over to the antichrist.
    People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray. This generation does not know God but rather petulance, arrogance and the greatness of those who, with speeches and elaborate words, gain ground for evil, causing the masses to demonstrate against morality, religion, truth, righteousness.
    People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, this generation suffers and will suffer for its own pride, in instants when the Earth has gone into convulsion.

Do not let evil intoxicate your heart or lead your mind astray: you are in the final stretch of great events. Center your lives on the Most Holy Trinity, do not let yourselves be deceived by those who wish to separate you from Eternal Life. Maintain faith, hope and charity.

RECEIVE OUR KING IN THE EUCHARIST. PRAY, PRAY WITH LOVE, PRAY IN FAITH, PRAY BEING AWARE OF EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR HEARTS, NOT JUST FROM YOUR LIPS.
    People of Our King, at this instant you have to love as God Himself Loves, act as God Himself acts, work as God Himself builds: IN UNITY.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, do not oppress one another; afterwards you will seek those whom you despise at this instant, as you will not be able to walk alone.

We protect you; the heavenly legions protect you; do not depart from prayer, pray the Holy Rosary with fervor and love for Our Queen and the Mother of Heaven and Earth.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    NO ONE IS LIKE GOD!
    St Michael the Archangel

(1) Fatima's request was not obeyed!...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/en/fatimaIN.html

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 21, 2019

Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I BLESS YOU, PEOPLE OF MY SON, EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY.

I come to ask you to pay attention to My Word, as it is the Divine Will that you remain attentive.

BELOVED, PAY ATTENTION! DO NOT BE DISTRACTED!
    ATTENTION, CHILDREN, ATTENTION!

Humanity has entered the moments of greater pain, which will progress with the passing of the years, until, after the Purification, Peace will come to all and be in all.

My children are suffering more frequently from respiratory diseases, which increase, being recurrent and requiring long treatment.

CHILDREN, HAVE YOU NOT ASKED YOURSELVES WHY IT IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE WEAKER FACED WITH RESPIRATORY DISEASES?

Exposure to drastic changes in the climate greatly contributes to your bodies’ being exposed to respiratory complications, but at the same time the hand of man is implicit, spreading chemicals and viruses through the air so that you fall sick more frequently, and these sometimes become mortal for human beings.

Faced with this, you should protect yourselves in order to minimize exposure to white trails when they cover the atmosphere. At the same time, spray the oil of the Good Samaritan on what you have chosen to protect your nose and mouth.

Sick minds of powerful nations are the demons that spread the disease on My children in airplanes.

SHUT YOUR HOMES AND DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO THE OPEN AIR WHEN YOU SEE STRANGE FORMS IN THE ATMOSPHERE.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, a celestial body is approaching from space that will alarm humanity. Do not continue to take My Words in vain and be aware that both the Moon and the Sun hold great influence over the Earth and man.

See the man of science who dismisses the Words that are Divine Will; science has not seen in advance that about which My Son has warned you, so take seriously the Word that I bring to you.

See how the magnetic pole of the Earth is deviating; this causes serious complications for humanity and for science.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU DRAW NEAR TO MY SON, EVEN IF YOUR BROTHERS DERIDE YOU. THE WAY OF MY CHILDREN IS A WAY OF GLORY, A WAY OF FAITHFULNESS TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, A WAY AGAINST THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD - THE WAY OF “ALREADY, BUT NOT YET”.

Remain attentive; volcanic activity increases, as do earthquakes, because the faults that surround much of the Earth are in constant motion, causing them to fracture and to influence each other, augmenting their force and my children’s suffering.

I invite you to remain spiritually prepared. It is necessary that you, People of My Son, be the lights that attract the gaze of the Father to the Earth, so that He sees His faithful in a time of Adoration.

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART,BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, WORSHIP HIM AND SEE HIM IN EACH BROTHER AND SISTER; AS MY SON’S PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Keep in mind that the Mercy of My Son is Infinite and that you are the apple of His Eye (cf. Dt 32:10b).

Pray, love My Son, do not forget that you are His People and will never be abandoned by Him.

Pray for yourselves, for your brothers and sisters, for all humanity.

My Maternal Love helps you, and every cry of yours means that I immediately go looking to assist you.

DO NOT FEAR, I AM YOUR MOTHER; MY SON HAS ENTRUSTED EACH ONE OF YOU TO ME.

I keep you in My Immaculate Heart.

Mother Mary

TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 5, 2020
    People of God:
    The Love of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ for His children is infinite, just as His Mercy is infinite and infinite His Justice.

IN CELEBRATING THE LORD’S EPIPHANY, IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO OFFER YOURSELVES A GIFT: THAT OF PEACE AND UNITY, SO THAT AS THE PEOPLE OF GOD YOU RESIST.
    WHAT DOES MAN SEE INSIDE HIMSELF? THE TARES THAT HAVE GROWN WITHIN?

Rebellion against the Most Holy Trinity leads man astray, causing him to usurp what is not his.

You have see your brothers plundering the Churches, desecrating Our King present in the Eucharist! In similar fashion the same men will plunder what lies in their path during times of famine.

You have not yet experienced the cruelty of the passage of men’s darkness over the Earth; they will be like birds of prey, the catastrophe of this generation: man against man.

People of God, BE ATTENTIVE, eagles fly high and spot their prey from on high, but they do not always attain their goal. BE ATTENTIVE, PEOPLE OF GOD, THE SYMBOL OF LIBERTY WILL FALL, A PRESAGE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT GREAT NATION. It will rise from its own ashes and this nation will be new after being purified.

Men will emigrate in search of security, which will be difficult for them to find when world power is being disputed among nations.

People of God, I therefore call you to make amends, each person individually and then united. ONLY IN UNITY WILL YOU AVOID THE HORRORS OF WHAT STANDS BEFORE HUMANITY.

The human being will learn from its own suffering, only that it will not then recover, but will have to start with an earth in ruins, and beg that Manna be sent from Above in order to survive.

Do not be skeptical: appeal to Divine Mercy so that in the instants of pain, Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and Our Mother and Queen come hastily.
    Pray, you must pray, you must be creatures who pray with your heart, powers and senses, fused to the SACRED HEARTS, AND THEN LIVE OUT THE PRACTICE OF PRAYER IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND IN OFFERING THE FRUIT OF PRAYER TO YOUR FELLOW MEN.
    People of God, it is urgent that you PRAY FOR WORLD PEACE: THE THREAD HAS BEEN BROKEN AND THE ADVANCE OF THE TEMPEST WILL NOT ABATE, BUT THE PEOPLE OF GOD PRAY AND OFFER UP WITHOUT FALTERING.
    SEE THE ADVANCE OF SATAN IN FAMILIES: SEE HOW PARENTS AND CHILDREN STRUGGLE. THE GREAT MAJORITY OF CENTRES OF STUDY HAVE DECAYED MORALLY, WORKPLACES ARE BATTLEFIELDS, COMMUNITIES ARE FLOODED BY JEALOUSY, AND WHAT OF MAN WITHIN HIMSELF?
    Make reparation in the face of so much disobedience, envy, pride, harmful appearances, and be the opposite of the world: be Love and fulfill the Beatitudes (cf. Mt 5:3-12).

It is urgent that the People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ be prepared in order not to stumble; the Helm of the Church of Our King and Lord suffers. Rome will be attacked.

People of God, the Earth moves violently from within, great earthquakes occur on the surface, and it is therefore necessary FOR YOU TO PREPARE NOW IN ORDER TO ASSIST YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

THE EARTH SHAKES FORCEFULLY IN THE MIDST OF MAN'S THREATS AGAINST MAN, IN THE MIDST OF THE FIGHTING OF THE NATIONS.
    Time is not time and it has reached humanity. Prophecies are fulfilled one by one and ... you need to maintain inner peace so that evil does not take hold of you and prey on you. IT IS THE MOMENT FOR FORGIVENESS, FOR REPENTANCE, FOR LIVING DIVINE LOVE WITHIN EACH PERSON: DO NOT BE INDIFFERENT!

WE THE HEAVENLY ARMIES ACCOMPANY THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THEIR TRIALS. WE REMAIN NEAR TO EACH PERSON: DO NOT FEAR, SOW PEACE IN HEARTS, HAVE A CLEAN MIND, THINK WITH PERSERVERANCE IN FAITH, BE CREATURES OF PEACE.
    CONSECRATE YOURSELVES TO THE SACRED HEARTS AND REMAIN FAITHFUL TO THE TRADITION OF THE CHURCH.
    I bless you.
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

TO LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 6, 2020

CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST!

The inexorable passage of time is accelerating the prophecies. The Devil’s contagion is spreading throughout humanity, without halting its activity; while the children of God sleep, evil does not sleep but acts ferociously and attacks without mercy.

IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I INVITE YOU TO REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO DECISIONS THAT BYPASS THE DIVINE WORD, CAUSING MEN TO GO ASTRAY AND THEN WORK AND ACT AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL.

The confusion in the Mystical Body of Christ has opened the way for the schism to which the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ will come.

Be faithful, be people who feed on the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Eucharist find the strength for what is to come (cf. Jn 6: 55-57). From each Eucharist received, you will profit from the necessary fruit when you cannot receive Sacramental Communion, so that you do not suffer spiritual hunger, as long as the Eucharist has been received under the necessary spiritual conditions.

Pray in season and out of season (cf. I Thess 5:17); permanent prayer, unity with your King and Lord Jesus Christ are essential so that you are filled with hope in order to continue without stopping.

STAY ATTENTIVE, VERY ATTENTIVE FACED WITH INNOVATIONS THAT WEAKEN THE DIVINE WORD EXPRESSED IN SACRED SCRIPTURE!

Great trials have befallen the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. Unjustified changes attract spiritual calamities that allow Demons to enter into human beings.Woe to those who are permissive regarding the fall of the Children of the Most High!

Great calamities loom over the entire Earth; man will not find anywhere to take shelter - neither in the mountains, nor in the meadows, nor in cities (cf. Rev. 6:15-17), because the human being has come to challenge its King and Lord. The human being has detached itself from its King and its Lord in order to surrender to base instincts, to such an extent that the Devils themselves will celebrate when men pounce on other men, being worse than wild beasts. It will be then that all creation will be astonished and ashamed of man and his behavior, and the Earth will groan upon receiving so much abomination.

Earthquakes are increasing in intensity, all the more so given that at this instant, the seas are stirred up due to movements arising from the depths of the Earth and the seas. Ecosystems, broken by the hand of man, force insects to look for food in other habitats and cities are invaded by locusts, grasshoppers and crickets, leaving man without food.

You lack the humility to raise up prayers to your Queen and Mother of all people: Our King and Lord Jesus Christ does not reject those who come to His Mother so that She might intercede.

Pray all of you, pray. Plagues advance silently; some arise before man’s eyes, others are caused by misused science.

Pray all of you, pray. Given the silencing of the truth, be prudent: do not expose yourself to the diseases that will go throughout the Earth.

Pray all, pray. Various countries on earth will suffer from great earthquakes, including Central America, Chile, Ecuador, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The state of California and the city of San Francisco will move with great force. Argentina shakes.

Great volcanoes become active, and yet most men ignore it until they suffer themselves.

Such is man’s great ignorance: he follows his musical idols, his sporting idols, but of Heaven’s declarations you know nothing, you ignore the warnings of Heaven.

You, People of God - a People praying and practicing the Law of God, and fearful of offending Him, PRAY, NOT ONLY WITH WORDS BUT PRAY, AWAKENING YOUR SLEEPING BROTHERS.

I call you not to falter, to stand firm in the Faith, to be truly brothers and sisters.

We the Heavenly Armies guard you; invoke us so that we might assist you; do not forget that you have Guardian Angels: invoke Them, converse with Them, give Them permission to intervene and not allow you to take the wrong path.

People of God, you must face trials; at the same time you must walk towards the GOAL, united to your King and Lord Jesus Christ, by the Hand of your Queen and Mother so that you enjoy Heaven in advance.

Do not fear! Be Love, be humility, be charity, and you will receive the rest in addition.

IN HONOR OF OUR KING AND LORD OF HEAVENS AND EARTH.
    UNITED IN THE LOVE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

TO LUZ DE MARIA

FEBRUARY 16, 2020

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    AS PRINCE OF HEAVENLY LEGIONS, I AM SENT BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY TO CALL YOU AS THE PEOPLE OF GOD, SO THAT YOU UNITE, NOT ONLY IN PRAYER, BUT IN REPARATION AND IN PENITENCE FOR THE FACT THAT HUMANITY HAS NOT APPRECIATED, HAS DISMISSED AND DENIED THE MESSAGES RECEIVED THROUGH THIS INSTRUMENT.
    As the People of God you need to see with the spirit how much Heaven has alerted, warned and assured you about what will happen to mankind if you do not heed the calls of Our Queen and the Mother of Heaven and Earth... and yet you have not complied due to contempt and rebellion, and you still do not obey, knowing that the cause of all evil is pride (cf. Prov 8:13; Jer 50:31); this is what man has come to.

You look with a little concern at what is threatening humanity: AN ILLNESS THAT HAS MUTATED, YET SOON YOU WILL FORGET IT without attaching any importance to it, and forgetting the preventions, the disease will spread everywhere. Most of the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ live moment by moment, they do not persevere, they soon forget, and this is what leads them to fall into the clutches of evil.

This is how the hordes of Satan have descended on humanity, infiltrating society, education, religion, politics, food, health and identity of each human creature, defying everything and everyone, in order to create the generation that will welcome the Antichrist, surrendering to the Devil.

YOU NEED TO ATTEND TO REMAINING UNITED IN ORDER TO FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL FORCES THAT HAVE INVADED THE HOUSE OF GOD, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE YOU ARE CONFUSING YOU, LEADING YOU TO THE ABYSS.
    This generation is being tested to the core, many are falling by the wayside - to the right, to the left, but you must remain faithful. Evil does not rest, the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ do not see the truth that is hiding under the cloak of evil. And so it is that the People of God are asleep, caught up in their own "ego" that blinds them, so that they do not see the deceptions to which you have been led, desecrating the house of God.

You will hear of visits in disguise to the cradle of communism; do not rejoice, do not take part; like a roaring lion (cf. I Peter 5:8-9), communism will spring upon the Earth, bringing great pain and invading it, and there will be … war.

Remain attentive! The departure of the Defender of the true Magisterium of the House of God will cause great pain to the People of God, being celebrated by those who see him as an obstacle to bringing the People of God to the single religion.

ATTENTION: DO NOT YIELD, YOU MUST WALK ON THE RIGHT ROAD, DO NOT GO ASTRAY. WE THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS ACCOMPANY YOU AT ALL INSTANTS.
    DO NOT FEAR; ON THE CONTRARY, BE CREATURES OF ACTION, DO NOT LOSE HEART EVEN FOR AN INSTANT, SO THAT YOU ADVANCE SAFELY.
    DO NOT FEAR, THE FINAL TRIUMPH IS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD.
    DO NOT FEAR, YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH DOES NOT ABANDON YOU, SHE STANDS BEFORE YOU; SHE IS THE MOTHER OF HUMANITY, THE "GATE OF HEAVEN".
    LIVE WITH THE EUCHARISTIC CHRIST.
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

end of message

The Woman Clothed with the Sun
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

Last edited by The Cub; 02-21-2020 at 09:35 AM.

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved by the Church)
    FEBRUARY 24, 2020

GOD IS PERFECT, HE DOES EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, AND YET YOUR RESPONSE IS CONTRARY TO THE DIVINE WILL - VERY MUCH TO THE CONTRARY.

Great and serious events are happening on Earth and these will increase without stopping;time is time no more, and what I have announced over the years is arriving ...before a humanity living without being conscious of its work and action.

You appear fearful when you experience natural events that put you in danger; the moments pass and you go back to being the same. Hypocrites! Then you go back to living in enjoyment of what is worldly, and the pain and anguish disappear as the events that made you fear disappear.

YOU LIVE WANTING THE BEST, TO BE THE BEST, THE MOST APPLAUDED, THE MOST PRAISED AND YET... DO YOU WANT THE SAME SPIRITUALLY OR ARE YOU LIVING BY APPEARANCES?

Man does not see his reality, which he has forged for himself with his own immoral laws, with the debauchery of a mind engulfed in what allows him to live without God, without giving an account of his spiritual works and actions. You therefore reject whatever evokes God for you.

You have forged a new god of sin and excitement, who permits you what THE ONLY AND TRUE GOD DOES NOT PERMIT YOU, BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU TO SAVE YOUR SOULS.

But you, children, have created a worldly, liberal god, and you say “how innovative!”; you applaud and pay homage to it, amid feasting, degeneracy, degradation, drugs, alcohol and debauchery, which ... Satan offers you and which as humanity you to a great extent desire without hesitation.

But you, children, distorting the Divine Word, affirm that Heaven and Eternal Life are fantasy. You dismiss the Calls that the Sacred Trinity addresses to you and affirm that they are lies and ideas of a few madmen, and without qualms or fear you affirm that obeying the Divine Law is a thing of the past, you believe that it is outmoded and you feel that obedience and surrender to God out of Love for Him is not for this generation. You think that following the Calls of Heaven is a matter for the inept, the mad and for those who lack intelligence.

That is the thinking of the advanced generation leading this humanity. Revolts and denials against order, above all spiritual order, are a daily matter; tearing down images and entering Churches in the midst of the Eucharistic Celebration is a pastime for those who have contaminated themselves with the actions of Satan.

I MOURN OVER SO MUCH CONTEMPT FOR THE DIVINE WILL, FOR THE LOVE OF LOVES, FOR THE "ALPHA AND OMEGA"!

I MOURN OVER SO MANY OF MY CHILDREN WHO DO NOT WANT SALVATION AND SEEK TO REMAIN IN THE DARKNESS OF SIN, DISOBEDIENCE AND REBELLION, WITH WHICH THEY PLEASE SATAN.

MY SON IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL LIVE ETERNALLY!
    (cf. Jn 14:6).

This is the truth, People of God, this is the truth: respecting, accepting and loving the Commandments, the Sacraments, and loving and fulfilling the Divine Word.

"MANY ARE CALLED AND FEW ARE CHOSEN" (Mt 22:14), NOT BECAUSE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY DOES NOT LOVE YOU, BUT BECAUSE EACH ONE OF YOU REFUSES OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

You, children, are called to follow My Son and His teachings; you are called to know Him and to make His Divine Word known to men. This is not the time to fold your arms and be silent without preaching: you must awaken the People of My Son who are asleep and do not recognize Him, you must receive the Divine Food so that you would be strengthened, but properly prepared.

Children, return to the Way of My Son,since Satan's spoils are growing every day; do not dismiss His Calls when night is near and the laments of men will spread throughout the Earth. The human being has waited until the last moment and this generation is no different. The waiting continues and Satan is stealing souls.

DISEASE IS ADVANCING (1) AND MAN REMAINS SILENT, BUT AS MOTHER OF HUMANITY I CALL YOU TO REMAIN ON ALERT FACING THE VIRUS THAT HAS GONE OUT FROM HUMAN HANDS TOWARDS HUMANITY; THEREFORE MAN FEARS HIMSELF, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIMSELF.

DO NOT WAIT, MY CHILDREN, THE PLAGUE ADVANCES FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND IS SPREADING; THAT IS WHY I HAVE MADE THE MEDICINES KNOWN TO YOU IN ADVANCE (2) WITH WHICH YOU SHOULD FIGHT THIS AND OTHER DISEASES WITH WHICH YOU WILL BE ATTACKED.

While man sleeps the earth continues shaking forcefully.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States.

Pray, My children, pray for Chile.

Pray, My children, pray for Japan.

PRAY FOR CENTRAL AMERICA.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the goal is ETERNAL LIFE and this you will not find being attached to what is worldly. Stay united so that you would be able to survive, stay on the Path to which My Son has called you.

Do not be afraid, children, it is necessary for this Mother to speak to you like this. Do not be afraid: I AM YOUR MOTHER AND I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU. GO TO MY SON, RESPOND TO HIS CALL.

MAY MY LOVE AND MY BLESSING BE A NEW AWAKENING.
    IN EACH ONE OF YOU.
    Mother Mary

(1) Plagues, diseases, pandemics: read...
    https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/en/EPIDEMICS.html

(2) Medicinal plants, read...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com...L%20PLANTS.pdf

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

MARCH 8, 2020
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.png[/IMG]
    Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    I AM SENT BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AS PRINCE OF THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN.
    In this time of Lent, in which each person should ready themselves to be renewed spiritually, and therefore, externally, to change their manners and expressions towards their brothers and sisters, you need to understand that Lent is more than a commemoration: it is Divine Mercy permitting the human being to choose definitive conversion for the rest of your lives.

LENT IS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU TO REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS AND WORKS, MAKING THE FIRM RESOLUTION TO CONVERT AND CONTINUE CONSTANTLY LIVING OUT THIS FULL DECISION AT EACH MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES, IN EVERY SITUATION.
    Faced with the current generation that has decided to turn away from Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, I call you to be transformed, to live out this transformation not with anxiety or pain, but with the joy of Eternal Salvation and gratitude towards the Most Holy Trinity.

Everyone needs to examine themselves without masks and in minute detail.

REVISE YOUR CHARITY - it is not only about helping one’s neighbour regarding food, clothing, necessities – which are indeed quite important and urgent – it goes beyond this.
    CHARITY CONDUCTS THE SOUL so that it would not leave Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.
    CHARITY IS JUST, BENEVOLENT, SINCERE; IT LOVES IN DIVINE LOVE, IT IS DELICATE, it does not demand reciprocity, it understand one’s brother and sister.
    CHARITY IS THE LIFE OF MORALITY.
    CHARITY COMES FROM GOD IF IT IS GUIDED BY GOD, not by human interpretation.

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, exert yourselves to the maximum and make a firm purpose of amendment, to the maximum. This Lent is not like previous ones: it is special.

Live Lent to go where you previously only passed by or were completely oblivious, like most of humanity that lives immersed in false ideologies, personal desires or in the sects that the Devil has formed so that you would worship him and thus be taken by him to the abyss. You are not aware of the struggle that is continuing above you, a struggle between good and evil (cf. Gen 3:15; Eph 6:11-12), a struggle for souls, which Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has charged us with rescuing.

RETURN, PEOPLE OF GOD, RETURN: DO NOT KEEP GOING ASTRAY, SO THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE TRUE LOVE, THE DIVINE WORD.

People of God, the Holy Rosary contains within it a continuous offering to the Divine Call and is the Mother's response to that Divine Call. Therefore pray with such Faith that you light up the entire Universe. With the prayer of the Holy Rosary, prayed with special love, you mitigate so much that you yet have to suffer: so much grief, so much horror, so much evil that man has created with his own hands and from which he has become distracted at this time when he will be surprised.

Do not take the Announcements of Heaven lightly. Times will come times when borders will close in vain, because then the air will be the carrier of contagion and not man directly.

Beloved, repent before grief breaks you! Suffering is coming to humanity, great suffering is coming, pandemics are coming. Because of this, the Father’s House has allowed Our Queen of Heaven and Earth to be the one who with Her Love gives you means of protection from the diseases that are coming to humanity.

DO NOT FORGET THAT EVERYTHING MUST BE USED WITH FAITH, FAITH IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT FOR MIRACLES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED. (cf. Mk 11:24; Heb 11:1; II Cor 5:7).

The earth will not stop shaking: you know it, just as the fact that from the Universe threats will arrive for the Earth. You are alerted by Divine Love, even if you do not respond.

HOW THEY WILL LAMENT, THOSE WHO HAVE MOCKED THE DIVINE APPEALS, EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATIONS AND THE DIVINE LAW WHICH IS UNTOUCHABLE!
    HOW THE HUMAN RACE WILL LAMENT FOR NOT HAVING RESPONDED, AND BECAUSE OF THIS IT WILL SUFFER MORE!
    DO NOT CONTINUE BEING DISTRACTED: LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS (cf. Mt 22:36-40): GOD IS THE SUPREME GOOD AND SO YOU
    MUST LOVE HIM, WITHOUT FORGETTING THAT FOR LOVING GOD THERE ARE NO MEASURES – YOU NEED TO GIVE EVERYTHING.
    Persevere: you are loved from on High. You will receive the fruit of perseverance, firmness, surrender, sincerity. You will receive the fruit from the Divine Hands, the fruit of true faithfulness, the faith that renounces lukewarmness.

You are loved by Our Queen and the Mother of Heavens and Earth; be prompt to take hold of Her Hands.

YOU ARE LOVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY: KEEP THE FAITH AND BE TRUE.
    BE CREATURES OF GENEROSITY IN LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR (cf. Lk 6:3
    Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, be messengers of peace. We the Heavenly Legions hasten to protect you.

LIVE WITH CHRIST IN THE EUCHARIST!
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    NOBODY IS LIKE GOD!
    St Michael the Archangel
    COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA
    Brothers and sisters:

During this message, I was allowed the following vision:

I saw St Michael the Archangel with His Sword, followed by many Angels, all with censers in Their Hands.

I saw how the incense was reaching human beings, and these people prostrated themselves and, lamenting over their disobedience towards the Divine Commandments, they turned their gaze back to Heaven, begging for forgiveness.

I saw not only sicknesses among men, but also great plagues of insects coming and devouring stretches of crops destined for human food.

I saw how some people were asking God for forgiveness and were forgiven; then they went on their way, and praying the Holy Rosary with faith and special love, they made these prayers reach the plagues in the crops, and the insects fell to the ground.

Then St Michael the Archangel said to me: tell your brothers and sisters that the Prayer of the Holy Rosary has broken the most stubborn of men, and Our Queen and Mother comes to those who pray with Faith, but above all, she comes to assist those who fulfil God’s Law and keep the Divine Word without distorting it.

And praying the Holy Rosary, St Michael Archangel left, and I heard the echo of a multitude of Angels praying the Holy Rosary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN: PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO YOU.
    AMEN.

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles