Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Luz de Maria

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    OCTOBER 16, 2022
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    People of My King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    As Prince of the Heavenly Legions I am sent to inform you that.

THE TIME HAS NOW COME!... AS DECREED BEFOREHAND BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND MENTIONED TO YOU.
    Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, the earth is shaking from the depths, amplifying the fault lines that create earthquakes. The earth has always shaken in one place or another, but you cannot deny that at this time the movements are more frequent and volcanic eruptions are intensifying because of the movements of the earth.

Be warned about false doctrines:

THE LAW OF GOD CANNOT BE CHANGED; THE MYSTICAL BODY OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST IS AWARE THAT THE LAW OF GOD IS ONE (Ex. 20:1-17; Mt 22:36-40), AND ONLY IN THE CROSS AND IN UNITY CAN YOU GRASP THE DIMENSIONS OF THE DIVINE WILL.
    Faithful People, it is necessary for you to go from a mediocre spiritual life to living spirituality in its fullness by Faith. The People of God must have firm Faith (I Jn 5:4) at this time when de-Christianization is increasingly progressing. The human race’s respect for the Divine has fallen very low, and this will generate the great persecution towards the People of God. For this reason, it is necessary for human beings to have Faith and understanding, so that they would be steadfast in prayer; without prayer there is no fusion with the Most Holy Trinity.

PRAYER IS NECESSARY, AND AS PRINCE OF THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS I ASSURE YOU THAT EVERY SUPPLICATION RAISED WITH A CONTRITE HEART IS ACCEPTED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND BY OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE LAST TIMES.
    Receive the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and be faithful to the true Magisterium of the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

Children of the Most Holy Trinity:

It is time for you to live the Faith in fullness without fear, without anxiety, without stumbling as the war cry advances, and without forgetting that peace treaties are not peace, but pretense by the nations in order to prepare themselves more and to reach this point.

FAITH, PEOPLE OF GOD!
    Beloved People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

THE WARNING IS NEAR, JUST AS WAR IS NEAR...
    Pray as God’s People: pray the Holy Rosary - it is one of the prayers in which, together with Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and with Our Queen and Mother, you retrace the Life, Passion, Death and Resurrection of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.
    Pray, pray. In the House of God praises are to be proclaimed to the Most Holy Trinity and to Our Queen and Mother of the End Times, and the Holy Rosary is to be proclaimed in the face of the threats that humanity is facing due to the proximity of a celestial body that is approaching the Earth.
    Pray, children of the Most Holy Trinity, pray about what is happening on Earth at this time and pray for the powers that will go from making threats to the reality of arms.
    Pray, children of the Most Holy Trinity, pray with your hearts that the intensity of the use of weapons unknown to you would decrease, if this is the Divine Will.
    Pray: prayer is a balm for the soul. (1)
    I bless and protect you.

St. Michael the Archangel
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) Download the book of prayers dictated and inspired by Heaven.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Be warned about false doctrines:

THE LAW OF GOD CANNOT BE CHANGED
    You testify against yourself, idols galore in the roman apostasy:

Exo 20:4 You shall not make unto you any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Exo 20:5 You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I Yahuah Elohayka am a jealous El, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
    Exo 20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and guard my commandments.

This says 7th day, the roman apostasy says the sun-day:

Exo 20:8 Remember the day of the Shabbath, to keep it holy.
    Exo 20:9 Six days shall you labor, and do all your work:
    Exo 20:10 But the seventh day is the Shabbath of Yahuah Elohayka: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates:
    Exo 20:11 For in six days Yahuah made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Yahuah blessed the day of Shabbath, and hallowed it.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved; IMPRIMATUR in respect of early messages)
    OCTOBER 23, 2022
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    People of My King and Lord Jesus Christ:
    YOU ARE LOVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, LOVED BY OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE END TIMES.
    Putting into practice the fulfilment of God’s Law is the solid foundation on which every human being strengthens their spirituality, thereby making their faith firm and strong.

Children of My King and Lord Jesus Christ:

The current fashions are abominable. Women and their nudity express the times in which humanity finds itself. Men dress like women, with silk garments...

HUMANITY HAS NO AWARENESS THAT THIS IS THE ERA OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN WHICH, THROUGH A WORTHY LIFE, CHILDREN OF GOD WOULD BE ABLE TO ATTAIN GREATER DISCERNMENT IN THEIR WORK AND CONDUCT BY THE GRACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
    People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

THERE IS A LACK OF CHRISTIAN FORMATION so that you might truly be faithful children of God and creatures of faith.

I am not speaking to you about training great scholars, but of forming disciples of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ (Mt. 28:19-20), whose faith is strengthened in the relationship of infinite Divine Love to every human being.

AT THIS MOMENT, THE PRESENCE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER IN THE LIFE OF MAN IS IMPERATIVE.
    Is humanity already experiencing famine? This will increase, going from country to country until it encompasses the whole world.

The hand of a person of power will make humanity experience the consequences of the use of the arms that will lead humanity to its greatest chaos. Death will ride over the Earth, leaving a trail of suffering in its wake.

Pray children of God, pray: the earth is in constant motion in its depths, and this will rise to the surface.
    Pray children of God, pray: humanity is going to war. It will be the worst nightmare that this generation of the human race has ever experienced.
    People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

THIS TIME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WHEN THERE WILL BE THE GREATEST NIGHTMARES FOR HUMANITY AND THE GREATEST BLESSINGS FOR HUMANITY. (Jn 16:13-14)
    Who will attack Rome?

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, I bless you. I call you to repentance, to return to the path of Eternal Truth. I call you not to be afraid, but to inner change guided by Our Queen and Mother of the End Times.

Do not fear: be firmer in faith.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved; IMPRIMATUR in respect of early messages)
    OCTOBER 29, 2022

My Beloved People, People of My Sacred Heart:I bless you with Faith...
    I bless you with Hope...
    I bless you with Charity...

YOU ARE LIVING IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE: THE WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, THE WAR FOR SOULS, FOR YOUR SOULS.

You are part of humanity and of Salvation History, therefore you must be aware of the intense times in which you are living and not allow the spiritual change that must prevail at this time to go unnoticed. It is important that you know the Old Testament so that what is happening at this moment would not be strange to you. Be aware of the Miracle of Love of My real Presence in the Eucharistic Food and in My People, whom I protect.Some of My children possess great intellectual ability, yet they do not fight against their personal ego in order to transform themselves into creatures of faith, love, kindness, serenity, consolation and charity for their fellow men - so necessary at this critical moment in which you find yourselves.The climate maintains its variations and its fierce action during all seasons, which will lead to the cruellest of winters.
    Pray children, pray for Russia, the United States, Ukraine and China.

Pray children, pray for India: it will suffer due to nature.

Pray children, pray: arms will make humanity stop.

Pray children, pray: volcanoes are increasing their activity.

Pray children, pray, Latin America will suffer; I suffer for it. Defend the faith, pray with the heart.

My People, My beloved People:
    YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY THE SUDDEN ACT OF USING NUCLEAR ENERGY, WHICH WILL CAUSE ME TO ACT WITH MY JUSTICE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THE HUMAN RACE TO DESTROY ITSELF OR THE CREATION.

Wake up, do not sleep! Wake up, My children!My Most Holy Mother keeps you in Her Immaculate Heart. This Mother who loves Her children gives you Her encouragement and Her Protection.My People: FAITH, FAITH, FAITH!
    I REMAIN WITH YOU, DELIVERING YOU FROM EVIL.
    YOU MUST ALLOW ME TO DO SO: ASK FOR IT WITH FAITH.Pray, My People must intercede for humanity.

My Love remains in each one of you. I protect you.
    Your Jesus

"It is important that you know the Old Testament so that what is happening at this moment would not be strange to you."

I'm thinking that He is referring to the Maccabees and their struggle.

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR; she bears the Stigmata.)
    DECEMBER 16, 2022

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

I AM SENT BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY TO MAKE KNOWN TO YOU THE WORD THAT IS THE WILL OF GOD.

In the unity of a people walking in the footsteps of their King and Lord, continue in the knowledge of the good that you should do, and thereby avoid evil.

Humanity must retain the awareness that "God is a God of the living" (Mk 12:27): only in this way will the human race be able to aspire to greater spirituality in the full knowledge that without God it is nothing.

Live in the tireless quest to remain closer to the Most Holy Trinity, to Our Queen and Mother, to the Archangels and Angels, so that you would live desiring what is Divine, working and acting within the good.

Children of God:

YOU FIND YOURSELVES IN THE TIME OF EXPECTATION PRIOR TO THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECIES ANNOUNCED WITH CLEAR SIGNS THAT FORESHADOW WHAT IS TO COME:

See how nature is acting...
    Humanity has left the churches and does not adore Our King and Lord Jesus Christ...
    They receive the Holy Eucharist in mortal sin...
    They despise and refuse to pray the Holy Rosary...
    They mock the Sacramentals...

The Most Holy Trinity call Their priests to dress with dignity in their priestly vestments, since dressing like the unconsecrated has led to their being disrespected and mistaken for those who are not consecrated to the Priestly Ministry.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, you must be constantly preparing for the coming food shortages and severe change in the climate, especially in Europe.

The Earth's core is being affected by the magnetism of a celestial body that is approaching the Earth.

Europe will go through this time with extreme snowfall and cold not felt before. America will experience a change in its climate: temperatures will drop and cold will be felt, but not extreme cold.

THIS IS THE TIME OF PRIOR WARNING IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BELIEVE AND MAKE AMENDS.

Water will appear where there is sand and where there is water, sand will appear. Volcanoes will roar in various countries all over the Earth. The desert will be invaded by water and where there is water, there will be desert.

Pray, pray, children of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ, for the conversion of humanity, pray for the continent of Asia.

Pray, pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, about the shortage of food.

Pray, pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, about the social uprisings and the persecution that will occur in the nations.

Pray, pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, fierce persecutors of the Christian faith will emerge from within the countries that have welcomed them.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, keep Our Queen and Mother’s attention focused on the needs of each person by praying the Holy Rosary, so that the pride that grows within the human being would be weakened and overcome by humility.

Pride is characteristic of the evil one, the oppressor of souls: it soils a person, enveloping them in evil and envy. Pride deforms human beings in their works and actions, blinding them and making them unrecognizable. Act with humility - not with false humility, not with forced humility, but with the humility of the light that comes from Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, OVERCOME SIN, REPENT FIRMLY BY CONFESSING AND HAVING A FIRM PURPOSE OF AMENDMENT, SO THAT BY DIVINE MERCY YOU WOULD BE PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW AND RENEWED.

Remain on spiritual alert; be creatures of simplicity and humility of heart. Knowledge should not be displayed, but acted upon as a testimony of what dwells within each one of you. Prudence is a great companion for the Gifts. The prudent do not expose themselves to being brought down (Mt 10:16).

These are serious times - very serious times in which temptations, dissatisfaction, division and pleasures are being hastily spread by the spirits of evil.

THE HUMAN BEING WHO REPENTS, WHO ACKNOWLEDGES GOD AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BEGINS A NEW LIFE, IS GUIDED BY THEIR GUARDIAN ANGEL, A TRAVELLING COMPANION SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT BECOME LOST.

Go forth, children of God, go forth united in the expectation of the fulfilment of all that has been prophesied. Keep the peace and be fraternal.

You are accompanied by My Legions, protected by Our Queen and Mother and saved by the Blood of the Divine Lamb.

Do not be afraid, grow in Faith!

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 30, 2022

Beloved children of My Sacred Heart:

I COME TO YOU WITH MY LOVE, WITH MY MERCY.

I invite you to look at your own faults: it is necessary that you look at yourselves in order for you to be among those who testify to My Love.

I AM UNITY. My children are confused and divided and are easy prey for evil. They rise up and demolish one another… “Who has the greater word, greater faith, hope and charity?”… and yet they receive Me in My Body and Blood, offending Me by not being My children who use the gift of the word to create, but rather to destroy.

These are intense times when My People are suffering due to nature, due to indecent fashions, due to the lack of morality among My People: “everything is good because God is Mercy!” I am Mercy and I see the works and conduct of My People, offending Me because of being so distant and disobedient.

My children, what is this?

IT IS THE RESULT OF THE FACT THAT MY CHILDREN ARE NOT MARIAN: THEY DO NOT LOVE MY MOTHER, THEY ARE LIKE THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES ORPHANS. THIS MAKES THEM PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GUIDED BY MY MOTHER, AN INTERCESSOR FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.

I see how some of My children, due to not knowing Me (Phil. 3:10; I Jn. 2:3), are living according to the constant innovations of society, which accepts that which is worldly and sinful, leading them away from the right way of acting and acting.

They easily forget, at the convenience of their erroneous criteria, being easy prey for evil, which at this time has decided to divide My Church (1) and to lead them to perdition.

My beloved People, there are so many countries that are suffering the ravages of nature, so many who suffer hunger and thirst for justice... and My children, where are they?

THEY ARE SILENCED SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT RAISE THEIR VOICES!

Pray, My children, pray for My children who are imprisoned in order that they would be silenced, and who are abandoned.
    Pray, My children, pray for Australia: it will be forcefully shaken and its land will fracture, raising the waters of the sea towards the coasts of South America.

Pray, My children, pray, the turmoil, the uprisings, the lack of food with which you will begin the coming year, are a sign that you are being led towards the time of famine (2), and you will be on the threshold of being unable to buy or sell.

Pray, My children, humanity is absorbed in passing interests: they forget everything, they do not listen or think, their happiness is in results.

Pray, My children, pray, the passage of time continues, and without thinking about it, you will be in the hands of communism.

Pray, My children, pray, the waters of the ocean will enter the city admired by My children: the city of the great bridge in the United States will experience great tragedy.
    They know it and yet do not return to Me; on the contrary, perdition grows greater by the day.
    Pray, My children, Brazil will be plunged into chaos. This People of mine must abandon the moments of carousing when they offend Me with sins, especially sins of the flesh. Chaos will come and My children will suffer. It is urgent to pray from the heart: in this way you will attenuate the events and revolts.

Pray, My children, pray for Spain: it will be forcefully shaken.

Pray, My children, pray for Mexico: the land will shake, disease will make its presence felt.

Pray, My children, pray: the tiger (*) has arisen and the lion (*) has silently joined it. They will attack the eagle, which has remained standing.

Beloved children: your attention must remain focused on Me, otherwise, the plagues of evil will rob you of your peace. Lack of love will lead you to utter words of contempt towards your brothers and sisters. It will fill your mouth with words of evil, it will elevate your ego so that you hurt your brothers and sisters.

Practice love and humility. The human being without humility is easy prey for the Devil. Be My own Love in these moments when peace depends on the thoughts of a human being.

Pray with your heart, be creatures of prayer and unity. Remain in Me, being doers of My Will.

I bless you, My children. "You are the apple of My eye".

Your Jesus

(*) Tiger = China (* ) Lion = Iran

(1) Read about the Schism of the Church...
    (2)
    Read about famine...

There have been MANY messages from a number of visionaries about San Francisco falling into the Pacific due to a large earthquake. This due to the sin there.

Now, this:

Waves up to 50 feet pound NorCal amid storm, causing flooding and erosion​

Amy Graff, SFGATE
    Jan. 5, 2023

Monster waves, some as tall as 30 to 50 feet, pounded Northern California's coast on Thursday, causing flooding, erosion and significant damage in the San Francisco Bay Area's seaside communities. The turbulent surf tore the "cement ship" from the pier at Seacliff State Beach in Aptos. Water spilled into the coastal hamlet of Capitola, and residents and businesses were evacuated. Waves crashed over the wall along Beach Boulevard in Pacifica.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...m-17697311.php

Terrifying videos: Gigantic storm waves like a tsunami hit and damage Santa Cruz coast in California

Jan 6, 2023

https://strangesounds.org/2023/01/te...alifornia.html

View: https://youtu.be/eD52uV4BXPA

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR. LDM experiences the Stigmata.)
    JANUARY 9, 2023

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, My Love holds you within My Heart.

AS THE MOTHER OF HUMANITY, I LEAD YOU ON SURE PATHS SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT BE LOST.
    AS A MOTHER I MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS, AND I WARN YOU OUT OF LOVE.

Be clear as to who is a true Christian: the person whose life is centered on My Divine Son.
    You are experiencing moments of uncertainty: you go from one place to another in search of the Truth. You wish to know the future while being incapable of living worthily in the present as children of God.
    The Church of My Son is becoming more divided. My favored sons are divided. An attack will cause the Church of My Son to go into schism.

TRUE DOCTRINE WILL PREVAIL AND MY SON WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF HIS MYSTICAL BODY.
    This generation of modernism will fall into its own trap....

Disease will appear, stronger and more contagious.
    The powerful will be dominant, to the astonishment of My children who, without believing it, will have to march to war. They will go from provocation to the horror of the use of nuclear energy.
    Food shortages will be felt in the world.

Various countries in conflict will be plunged into battle.

AS A MOTHER, I GRIEVE FOR MY CHILDREN...

The person with faith hopes: others despair and there is fighting in the streets.

Pray, My children, pray for England: it will suffer due to war.
    Pray, My children, pray, great volcanoes will erupt; the core of the Earth is burning and is being magnetized by the Heavenly Body that is approaching.
    Pray, My children, pray for San Francisco, its soil will shake.
    Pray, My children, pray for the Church; she has entered into trial... Fog has covered her and schism approaches.
    Pray, My children, pray, pray, pray tirelessly; pray by making every work and act a prayer.
    Pray, My children, pray in faith: pray for all humanity.
    Pray, My children, pray, pray: the Church has suffered, suffers and will suffer because of Freemasonry.
    Pray, My children, pray. I see so many spiritual corpses without faith or love for the Church of My Son.
    Pray My children, darkness will come and My children will suffer.

I bless you with My Motherly Love, I bless you with My Suffering. Bless one another.

My Divine Son grieves over the suffering of His children.

Convert out of love for My Divine Son.

Continue without fear, being true children of My Divine Son. Do not fear: you are not alone.

HAVE A FIRM FAITH, CHILDREN: CONTINUE WALKING WITHOUT FALTERING.

I bless you, children of My Heart.

Amen.
    Mother Mary

Still nothing approved?

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved)
    JANUARY 27, 2023

Beloved children of My Heart.

YOU ARE BLESSED BY ME!

As Mother I want nobody to be lost, I want to lead you to My Divine Son.

I come to call you to remain attentive to the changes designed by the powerful, so that all humanity would walk as one, plunging into the abyss.

DECISIVE CHANGES ARE COMING FOR ALL HUMANITY; THIS IS THE PERIOD WHEN MY CHILDREN MUST PREPARE THEMSELVES.

You will once again be sent to work from home and the activities necessary for the survival of the peoples will decrease...

The forces of evil are raging against you, so I have called you to strengthen yourselves spiritually before the very serious events that you are going to face. Some of My children will return to My Son.

Beloved children, with firm faith you will overcome the oppression that you will face. It is each person’s duty to increase their faith by Divine Mercy, even if the waiting has been long. (cf. 1 Corinthians 16:13).

Children, the consequences of the present conflicts will spread as more countries join in; and the strife will reach the point where the human race will take the fatal decision to use nuclear energy. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE DEVASTATION! THE INNOCENT WILL SUFFER AND SAINT MICHAEL AND HIS LEGIONS WILL TAKE THEM AWAY.

All humanity will taste the bitterness of the progress of misused technology. This is a time of suffering; so many years have gone by for humanity awaiting the fulfillment of My Revelations. THE TIME IS NOW!

The calls will come to a halt, not because the Divine Will decrees it, but because you will not have the means to make them reach humanity. I invite you to have them on paper.

The sun continues to affect the earth and man does not notice the alterations to the earth's core.(1)

DO NOT FEAR, CHILDREN: THIS QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE END TIMES IS CONTINUALLY WATCHING OVER YOU.

Beloved of My Son:

Keep a crucifix.
    Keep an image of Me under the title that each person wishes,
    Keep prayer books.

Those who do not have candles that have been blessed on the day of the Presentation of My Son in the temple, when at the same time my title of Our Lady of the Candles is celebrated, should take them to be blessed. Not because it is already the Three Days of Darkness, but because they will receive a special blessing for the appropriate moments.

MY CHILDREN, STORE HONEY AND SEEDS, AS WELL AS ALMONDS, WALNUTS, GROUNDNUTS OR PEANUTS AND FOOD.

Children, nature will make itself felt with greater force; humanity will not feel safe anywhere.

The Church of My Son is sick because of lack of love for My Son. The Divine Will shall be fulfilled in the Church, not without first purifying it following great trials.

Faithful children, persist in faith: you will not be abandoned. My Divine Son will prevail, the Holy Eucharist will always remain.

Dearly beloved children, a celestial body is approaching the Earth; it will make itself felt on Earth, altering it.Do not fear, I remain vigilant in this regard: show foresight. It is St. Michael the Archangel and His Celestial Legions who are defending you at this time.

Beloved children of My Divine Son, the Devil has his sights set on the destruction of families.

Pray the Holy Rosary at home; if you must pray alone, pray alone at home. What is essential is to pray with the heart.

Be creatures of good, be loving children of My Divine Son and make reparation for those who offend you.

Pray for those who do not pray and who attack the Church of My Son.

Continue on your way, do not stop at this moment and be faithful to My Divine Son.

Receive my blessing: in the name of the Father of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Mother Mary

Solar Activity:

https://revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm