Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Luz de Maria

Such a negative view of the world. But then, I'm an optimist.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; Early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)

FEBRUARY 2, 2023

Beloved children,

My blessing remains within each one of you; it flourishes in those who dispose themselves to live in My Will (cf. Dt. 28, 1-2).

In those who allow their human self to prevail with all its wretchedness, and who adopt innovations that neither belong to Me nor are My Will, My blessing does not bear fruit until they convert (cf. Dt. 27).

HOW IT PAINS ME WHEN YOU THROW ME OUT OF YOUR LIVES IN ORDER TO JOIN THE RANKS OF EVIL!

Confusion is being promoted by the Antichrist (1), who is moving in Europe, supported by the powerful, leading them towards Freemasonry.

You are walking in the midst of great traps set by the minions of the Antichrist and you do not see them. You continue living without thinking about what is looming over humanity, and you will be surprised, you will be surprised...

You are at a turning point within the history of Christianity, from which you will emerge polished, like precious stones.

Children, watch the signs of the times carefully and find My Love within each Word coming from My Mouth.

I LOVE YOU, MY CHILDREN; OBEY MY CALLS.

The medicines you have received from My House for the illnesses that you will face are only to be used as We have instructed you. (2)

Humanity is being led to total change. THE PATH TO BE TAKEN IS BEING SET BY WORLDLY POWER, FROM THIS MOMENT ON...

You are living in warfare and it will spread at a great pace.

I invite you to meditate on how you have worked and acted during your lives.

I want you to prepare yourselves prior to the beginning of Lent, because the latter should be different, special, with the intention of making a true conversion, and start it honestly, looking at your hindrances, the attitudes that lead you to be a stumbling block for your brothers and for yourselves; see how limply you fall into sin, look at the ease with which you say no to those who need you, look within at your attitudes, at your persistent arrogance towards your brothers and sisters (I Cor. 10:32-33). ). I DO NOT NEED GREAT INTELLECTUALS BUT HUMBLE CREATURES WHO WILL ALLOW ME TO MOLD THEM.

YOU ARE LIVING IN URGENT TIMES!On high you will see phenomena that you have not seen before, coming from space; these are arising due to a meteorite that is approaching the Earth; its force causes the movement of elements in space, bringing about phenomena that are new for humanity.

Beloved children, I SEE YOU PREPARING TO GO TO FIGHT AS IF YOU WERE PREPARING FOR A PARTY; being excessively imprudent, you give embarrassing excuses for carrying out the plans that you have set out for yourselves...

I am not speaking only of the countries most mentioned recently, but of countries that have been in constant warfare since ancient times.

THE TIME HAS ARRIVED WHEN ANGER WILL TAKE HOLD OF MY CHILDREN AND LEAD THEM INTO A BLOODY CONFRONTATION.
    VARIOUS COUNTRIES WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN WAR.
    MY PAIN IS DEEP!

Pray, children, pray: from within My Church there will come news that will shake humanity!

Pray, children, pray: war is gaining strength - evil is providing what is necessary.

Pray, children, pray: the Earth will shake forcefully as its core remains almost motionless.

Pray, children, pray for the United States: various states will be shaken.

Pray, children, pray for Mexico: it will be strongly shaken.

Pray, children, pray for Finland: its soil will shake.

IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO CAREFULLY KEEP THE CANDLES BLESSED ON FEBRUARY 2ND: THEY WILL NOT ONLY BE OF USE FOR THE DAYS OF DARKNESS, BUT ALSO FOR THE DARKNESS THAT WILL COME BEFOREHAND.

Pray the Holy Rosary: pray with your heart.

Be aware of what I am telling you, not in order to frighten you, but so that you would change your works and actions, so that hypocrisy would not accompany you. You are working for My Kingdom, and in My Kingdom, My Will is the actor and the spectator.

My desire is that you would love one another as I love you (Jn 13:34-35), that you would respect one another; that you would respect My instruments; with discernment, keep what is good.

It is urgent that you understand one another and live in peace, before the arrival of so many changes that are at the gates, coming from those who give orders to My children.

Be humble, everyone will need everyone: life is not a contest.

MY BELOVED ONES, RECEIVE MY HELP: I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU, NEVER!
    I WILL SEND MY ANGEL OF PEACE TO HELP YOU, TO THE PLACES WHERE MY CHILDREN TAKE REFUGE.

My Mother, who is the Mother of Love, protects you.
    My Archangels protect you.
    My Guardian Angels accompany you.

I love you, children, I bless you.

YOUR LORD AND YOUR GOD

1. Read about the Antichrist:
    2. Read the book of medicinal plants:
    3. Read about the Angel of Peace:

https://revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Add’l information:
    Lent for the year 2023 starts on Wednesday, February 22nd and ends on Thursday, April 6 with evening mass on Holy Thursday. [Time is short.]

The Antichrist will be surfacing, soon. Refer to How to Identify the Antichrist at
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

Re: Freemasonry. You will recall that Our Lady told Fr. Stefano Gobbi (yet to be approved; IMPRIMATURS) that the Beast like a leopard is Freemasonry.

"And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority." (Rv 13-2)

She said that the 7 heads represent the 7 Lodges, and the ten horns were the many means of communication controlled by Freemasonry….and much more.

In reading the above, I could not help but reflect upon the 1st battle of Manassas, in which the citizenry took it so lightly as to bring picnic baskets to the battle ground to view the battle, as if it was a play.

Previously, the Blessed Mother stated that the rosary was the chain which would be used to bind Satan.

How to Pray the Rosary:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Rosary.html

For the Protestants: The rosary is biblical. Reflect upon the words and respective mysteries.

Consider the following:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...07#post2874307

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    FEBRUARY 6, 2023

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

RECEIVE THE BLESSING OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE END TIMES. MY HEAVENLY LEGIONS ARE PROTECTING YOU.

You must be creatures of good and invoke Divine Assistance at all times, making supplication for the help of your Guardian Angels, who want you to trust in them.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, be lovers of the Holy Spirit and implore His Gifts and Virtues at this time: this is necessary for you. (cf. I Cor.12).

Children of Our Queen and Mother:

Pray tirelessly, without hesitation, without holding grudges in your hearts, without wishing evil on your neighbor and without spiritual jealousy, which makes love and unity impossible.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

ACTING QUICKLY, THE ANTICHRIST IS STIRRING UP THE MINDS OF THE RULERS. The latter ally themselves, giving preference to uniting with the powerful, and among the peoples, humanity is entering into the same violence that is being relayed by all that surrounds humanity.

At this moment the Earth and humanity are in grave danger due to external threats to the Earth and the onslaughts that humanity faces and will face.

THE ANTICHRIST HAS ESTABLISHED ALLIANCES AND PACTSwith which the human race itself has given him a place of preference over all of humanity, which he keeps at his orders.

This generation must transform itself of its own free will before its time runs out.

IT IS URGENT FOR THE HUMAN RACE TO RETURN TO OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, SEEING THE GRAVITY OF WHAT IT IS EXPERIENCING.

Facing the constant threat of the use of nuclear weapons, humanity is currently running a grave risk to human beings.

Pray to Our Queen and Mother, asking Her intercession, so that she would lead you to meet Her Divine Son.

Pray, pray with true repentance for having offended a God who is so good, so Merciful.

Pray, pray for Israel: confusion is leading it into chaos and its ground will shake.

Pray, pray for Sweden, it will suffer due to the shaking of the earth.

Beloved children, advance towards holiness.

In these final momentsyou have two paths:

GOOD OR EVIL...
    GROWING SPIRITUALLY OR SURRENDERING TO THE THINGS OF THE WORLD... (cf. Deut. 30:15-16).
    May the peace of God be in every heart throughout humanity.

I bless you.

St. Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    Rom 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the esteem of Elohim

Ecc 7:20 For there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and does not sin.

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up all mankind under sin

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we are misleading ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Mat 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you.
    Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? And who are my brethren?
    Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his Talmidiym, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
    Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved)
    FEBRUARY 14, 2023

Beloved children of My Heart:

I BLESS YOU, I PROTECT YOU, I ASSIST YOU...

Children, Earth’s four cardinal points are protected by St. Michael the Archangel and His Legions. The Heavenly Armies watch over all humanity, waiting for some human being’s call in order to come to guard it and keep it away from the Devil.

TEMPTATION DWELLS IN THE MIDST OF HUMANITY. THERE ARE MORE WHO FALL INTO TEMPTATION THAN WHO RESIST IT OUT OF LOVE FOR MY DIVINE SON AND ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR PERSONAL SPIRITUAL GROWTH.

It is a grave matter when a person who is not tempted seeks sin...
    The state of souls is grave in this very serious time in which you are living...

The disrespect of men for women or of women for men, which has reached its highest expression, is a grave matter…

Few are those who are faithful to My Divine Son, fleeing from temptation so as not to fall prey to sin.

BELOVED CHILDREN, AT THIS VERY MOMENT YOU FIND YOURSELVES IN THE MIDST OF WHAT I HAVE REVEALED AND IS YET TO BE FULFILLED IN THIS GENERATION.

The Holy Trinity act with Their Mercy towards humanity, tasking you with praying, working and acting rightly, in order that the intensity of the fulfillment of the Revelations would be lessened.

GIVE THANKS, CHILDREN, PRAY, MAKE REPARATION AND ACCOMPANY MY DIVINE SON, PRESENT IN THE MOST HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR.

You are well aware that some Prophecies are not subject to the response of humanity: these must be fulfilled so that the greatest number of souls may be saved.

Beloved children, this is the hour of darkness in which the power of some nations over humanity is making itself felt; oppression due to armaments is increasing and My children suffer.

O time of lamentation!
    O time of pain!
    O time of impiety!

Children, pray: I am calling you, not others. I do not call the dead who cannot hear - it is you whom I call to pray:

Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Hosts, Heaven and Earth are full of Your glory. Glory to the Father, glory to the Son, glory to the Holy Spirit.

Keep your inner peace; you are children of God - nothing can disturb you unless you allow it. Be firm in the Faith, be humble creatures of peace and fraternity.

Children, powers that seem continents away will be very close…

These are moments of pain and fear, but a child of My Divine Son should not fear, because St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel the Archangel and St. Raphael the Archangel are there to help you at all times.

BLESSINGS ARE SPREAD OVER THE CHILDREN OF MY DIVINE SON: MAY THEY NOT BE OVERCOME WITH FEAR NOR DOMINATED BY THEIR MINDS.

Praying with the heart and attending the Eucharistic Celebration are of great spiritual benefit.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States: it is threatened.

Pray, My children, pray for Peru: it will suffer due to the shaking of the earth.

Pray, My children, pray for the conversion of the greatest number of human beings, that they might find refuge in God.

Pray, children, pray.

Receive My Maternal Blessing.

I love you, children of My Heart, I love you.

Mother Mary

end of message

For additional info, see:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/HeavenEarthUniting.html

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved)
    FEBRUARY 21, 2023
    AS PRINCE OF THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS, BY DIVINE WILL I COME TO YOU.

Invoke your Guardian Angels (1). For every human being it is indispensable to remain close to their Guardian Angel (cf. Ps. 91:10-16).

You have received so many blessings from the Father's House, poured out by the Holy Spirit! - those which are necessary for this time of the loss of Faith, of darkness, of confusion and of modernization.

The time has come when the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has cracked deeply in the face of the modernization to which it has been led.

HOW PRAYER, REPARATION, PENANCE, FASTING, CONFESSION AND RECEIVING OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY EUCHARIST HAVE BEEN ABANDONED!

How you have forgotten the One Who has loved you most!
    What contempt for the One Who gave Himself for each one of you!

You keep the Cross on the shoulders of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ on the path of bitterness, like the path that humanity is traveling at this moment, heading towards the Purification.

THE TIME HAS BEEN SHORTENED AND THE PROPHECIES WILL BE FULFILLED WITHOUT DELAY.

Humanity has been seized and led to suffer, and the demands on the human race are increasing without your being able to oppose the earthly power that is coming to light and showing itself as it is. You will have to possess the same identification in order to move, otherwise you will be totally discriminated against.

THE MAN OF PERDITION IS GOING THROUGH SEVERAL COUNTRIES GIVING INSTRUCTIONS. SPIRITUALITY IS AN OBJECT OF DERISION... You are being led to renounce spirituality.

Be aware that the loss of the life of a person of power in the world will be a tragic reason for sounding the alarm.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, war is at its height and the Holy Places of Christianity will be obliterated by the state of war.

Unite in prayer...

Look at your works and actions and feel true sorrow for your offenses against Our King and Lord Jesus Christ...

Be that little Remnant (2) of children of the Most Holy Trinity who watch without the light of supplication and fidelity being extinguished...

Without love for Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, without true Faith, without prayer and participation in the Eucharistic Celebration, without receiving Holy Communion, you will not be able to survive until the moment of the Triumph while being faithful.

THOSE WHO LOVE OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER ARE
    PROTECTED IN A SPECIAL WAY...

THROUGH HER INTERCESSION THEY WILL SUCCEED IN REMAINING FAITHFUL.

My Legions are waiting for a single call on the part of a human being in order to help.

How difficult it will be for those who dismiss the Prophecies to face what is to come without having prepared!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU COME IN ORDER TO HAVE ASHES IMPOSED ON YOU. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT...

Pray, pray for Mexico, its soil will shake.

Pray, pray for Bolivia, it will suffer because of nature.

Pray for France, it will suffer socially and through nature.

Pray for Spain, it will suffer due to its children and through nature.

Pray for Pakistan, its soil will shake.

Pray for Japan, it will suffer due to an earthquake of great magnitude.

Pray, food will become scarce.

You are living in times of war, but not everyone is suffering from it. After the public declaration of war, it will spread to all humanity.

BEGIN THIS LENT AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST...

Maintain your Faith and serenity: you are not alone. My Legions are all over the Earth to help you.

YOU HAVE DIVINE PROTECTION AND THE MATERNITY OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE END TIMES.

BE ASSURED THAT IN THE END, THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY WILL TRIUMPH.

Pray the Holy Rosary from the heart.

Receive My Blessing.

In one single heart,

St. Michael the Archangel and My Angelic Legions

1. Read about Guardian Angels:
    2. Read about the Holy Remnant:

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved)
    MARCH 17, 2023

THE CHILDREN OF GOD WALK WITH THE IMPENETRABLE SHIELD OF FAITH (Eph. 6:16-20), ASSURED THAT IT IS FORMED BY LOVE AND DIVINE MERCY.

A great number of human beings continue not to believe in Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and this is the great failure of this generation.

On the threshold of the Warning, human beings are celebrating together with the Devil....

What can await them other than repentance and conversion in order to save their souls?

THE WARNING (1) IS NOT FAR AWAY...
    YOU ARE RAMBLING ABOUT DATES, YET IT IS NOT FAR AWAY.

Among the plans of the Devil is destabilizing the faithful of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ so that they would turn away from Christ Himself.

So many children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ are occupying prime positions within activities alluding to the Devil, not knowing that they will become his slaves and will be severely treated as slaves of the Antichrist.

YOU ARE LIVING THROUGH AGONIZING MOMENTS, AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE AGONY? Beforehand, however, the bear (2) will rise from its den and lead humanity to suffer, making a great noise in Europe and America. The bear, which seemed to be prudent, will bring out its arsenal and cause a surprise.

The situation for humanity seems to remain calm, but this is because you do not look at what is happening to your brothers and sisters at other latitudes.

My angels are moving over the earth (Ex.23:20; Ps. 91:11) in order to dampen down minds that are inflamed with the desire to repeat the story of Nero with weapons of great power.

This generation will see a comet (3) pass very close to the Earth, so close that it will cause it to move.

Pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for France: it will burn due to its own people and those from other nations who have come to cause confrontation.

Pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, the economy is faltering and humanity will suffer because of very high prices. America will suffer severely.

Pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray concerning the new disease with high fever, which will severely affect the respiratory tract, and human skin will become dark and flaky. I call you to use the Oil of St. Michael the Archangel on the skin, the medicinal plant fumitory and the Oil of the Good Samaritan.

Pray, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray so as to make reparation, to cry out for mercy and to be humble and true children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

I CALL YOU NOT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MOMENT TO CONVERT. Repentance is necessary. You must elevate your spiritual state so that the state of your soul would be more akin to the Creator.

As the Father’s children, you are defended by Divine Love itself. My Legions will not turn away from you, we will always be defending you.

I CALL YOU TO PLACE ON THE ANKLES OF CHILDREN A BLUE RIBBON WITH AN ICHTHUS (4), SIGN OF CHRISTIANS.Look for a medal and put it with the ribbon. The age for children to wear this medal is from one year up to 10 years old, although faith is infinite and if some older children wish to wear the ichthus they can. THIS WILL KEEP THEM PROTECTED AGAINST EVIL SPIRITS.

You are blessed: go ahead without fear. Faith is indispensable.

I bless you.

St. Michael the Archangel

1. Read about the Warning:
    2. The bear represents Russia
    3. About the danger of asteroids:
    4. With the Ichthus (= fish in Greek), the Christians wanted to signify the initials of the full title of Jesus of Nazareth in veiled fom: Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

I CALL YOU TO PLACE ON THE ANKLES OF CHILDREN A BLUE RIBBON WITH AN ICHTHUS (4), SIGN OF CHRISTIANS.Look for a medal and put it with the ribbon. The age for children to wear this medal is from one year up to 10 years old, although faith is infinite and if some older children wish to wear the ichthus they can. THIS WILL KEEP THEM PROTECTED AGAINST EVIL SPIRITS.

This stuff is comedy gold.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

(yet to be approved)
    MARCH 22, 2023

Beloved children:

MY BLESSING AND MY INFINITE MERCY
    REMAIN WITH EACH OF MY CHILDREN.

As a loving Father I continue to alert you so that you would prepare before it is too late.

Beloved children:

In the midst of many of My children’s lack of Faith, many are turning away due to their evil inclinations, especially those of the flesh, with which the Devil is undermining the minds of My children.

AT THIS MOMENT WHEN MY HOLY SPIRIT IS PRESENT IN A SPECIAL WAY WITHIN YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD SAVE YOUR SOULS, I CALL YOU TO LOOK INSIDE YOURSELVES AND TO RESUME THE PATH TOWARDS ME.

There are so many who, being confused, do not want to be part of My Mystical Body. Be clear that "I am the Shepherd" (Jn 10:11-16) of souls and that I have called My favored sons, My Priests, to be shepherds of souls in My Likeness - with love, but at the same time with righteousness, not consenting to sin.

Humanity is fractured in all aspects. Man's current motto is: "being more popular and not complying with God’s Commandments".

Humanity, lost in its technological progress, using science for good and at the same time to cause evil to one another, has lost its equanimity and has fallen into total madness, surrendering its work and actions to Satan.

The Antichrist is walking on Earth and going from one country to another in those nations that have set themselves the same ideals, projects, ambitions, guidelines and norms, which will lead to their obligatory fulfillment.

MY CHILDREN ARE MOVING INCREASINGLY QUICKLY TOWARDS SUFFERING AT THE HANDS OF THE ANTICHRIST, WHO DOMINATES AND ALREADY DIRECTS THE GREAT CORPORATIONS OF THE WORLD.

The Antichrist is going across Europe, preparing the fall of that same Europe in war. The Bear has great power to bring humanity to a state of total alarm, starting with Europe itself.

My children are acting based on the supposed security that they have with regard to material things. That great security which is the economy is heading straight for the great fall. The world economy will fall, children: do not allow yourselves to be deceived if they assure you of economic growth... Do not believe it!

Children, prepare yourselves with what each of you can. You need to have the resources to acquire what you need. TO THOSE WHO CANNOT ACQUIRE WHAT IS NECESSARY, I MYSELF WILL SEND THE MANNA OF MY HOUSE, BUT MY CHILDREN WILL NOT PERISH (Jn 6:30-35).

Children, earthly power will impose metal coins and discard the paper with which at this moment you acquire what is necessary to survive. This will not be adopted in all countries, but it will be in most of them.

I CALL UPON HUMANITY TO CONTINUE PRAYING, (Mt. 26, 41) IN A STATE OF FRATERNAL UNION, AND WORKING AND ACTING IN THIS WAY IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY CHILDREN AT THE MOMENT.

The struggle for souls remains constant; the spiritual battle is very fierce, therefore work and act in the good. Those who are selfish, arrogant, domineering and proud will suffer when they realize that they are more ignorant than those who are humble and simple.

Large-scale war is being influenced by the power of the Devil. The Bear will act suddenly, causing horror. The Eagle will fly high with its secret weapon in its claws; it will not need many airplanes to be deployed: one will be enough and horror will make its brothers flee, being considered by the Eagle as its opponents.

MY CHILDREN, MY HEART ACHES AT SO MUCH SUFFERING TOWARDS WHICH YOU ARE HEADING. SO MANY WILL JOIN THIS MAD WAR AND WILL GRIEVE OVER HAVING ALLOWED IT!

Pray My children, pray that earthly power would not drag your
    brothers and sisters along with it.

Pray My children, great commotion due to strong earthquakes of great intensity is coming.

Pray My children, pray that you would not despair when hunger comes; pray instead that My Angels would provide you with the food that will satisfy you.
    My children, My Mother has called you to possess blessed grapes: they will be necessary to satisfy your hunger.

My House has revealed to you plants with which you will rid yourselves of illnesses; take this seriously and be grateful. Be forewarned of the sickness that is already appearing and which, as it develops, will affect the skin.

MY CHILDREN, CREATURES OF GOOD, PRAY AND REMAIN SILENT SO THAT YOU MIGHT CALM YOUR MINDS AND THUS BE A BLESSING TO YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PUTTING INTO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

In the midst of the evil that advances in so many hearts, good is light and light will never be overshadowed by darkness, never.

In the midst of the desert that burns, I, your Lord and your God, will bring the crystalline water that not only quenches thirst, but also heals hardened hearts. (cf. John 4:13-14).

In the midst of your persecutors I, your Lord and your God, will deliver you from them.

WEAPONS CANNOT STAND AGAINST MY HEAVENLY LEGIONS, TO WHOM I HAVE ENTRUSTED THE PROTECTION OF MY CHILDREN.

Everything necessary is possible if you are creatures of good testimony and followers of My Teachings, uniting everything to Faith. "As the body without the spirit is dead, so Faith that does not produce works is dead". (James 2:26)

I bless you, My children, I love you with Eternal Love.

Your Jesus