Thread: Cancer is Freaky

Default Cancer is Freaky

My late husband's daughter was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer a couple of years ago. Treatment has ''seemed'' to work well surprisingly, but she developed a cough recently. Last night I learned that this cough is lung cancer. I guess the breast cancer transplanted itself to the lungs. She doesn't smoke, never has.

She has 2 kids, one 15 and the other 12. Doc says she has 2 years or less. To me, that only means one thing: It's beyond man to heal or cure. Man can only treat....sometimes.

This is a job for our healer and once again, I'm asking for your assistance in appealing to him.

And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:17

Thank-you.

Her name is Ama.

As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Praying for her and the family.

I saw a large sign at the entrance to a hospital in Kenya which read, "We Treat, God Heals.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Have a good friend whose wife was recently diagnosed with a rare bone cancer, stage 4.....given little hope, stateside.

They did a little research that lead them to Mexico, where she was promptly and optimistically treated and doing much better.....

FWIW

Damnable, stateside’s medical industry thirst for blood and death.

She absolutely must look into cannabis! No personal experience here, but I've talked to several people who swear it cured them, including a couple whose doctors had told them to get their affairs in order. I know several personally who dud eventually lose their battle with the disease, but who lived years longer than the doctors said.

Tons of info on the 'net, and at this point , even if she lives in a state where it's illegal, who cares?

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    She absolutely must look into cannabis!
    Yup. I've seen how it kills cancer. Is the cancer hormone positive, 1Ms?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Thanks for sharing. Glory to God in the highest!

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Yup. I've seen how it kills cancer. Is the cancer hormone positive, 1Ms?

No, It's triple negative. I understand it's the aggressive type. Her grandmother on her dad's side died of it also. Her dad was 15 when he lost his mother.

At least Ama's husband is a most excellent dad. Her grandfather was one of three men, who in partnership together, discovered that high blood pressure could be treated with chemistry. They won the Laskar award for that. How many of us today benefit from Ama's granddad. He was a heck of nice guy, too. Sorry for rambling. I'm tired and my neice is having surgery this morning for cervical cancer. I haven't slept yet.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    She absolutely must look into cannabis! No personal experience here, but I've talked to several people who swear it cured them, including a couple whose doctors had told them to get their affairs in order. I know several personally who dud eventually lose their battle with the disease, but who lived years longer than the doctors said.

Tons of info on the 'net, and at this point , even if she lives in a state where it's illegal, who cares?

Summerthyme
    I will mention that to her. It never occurred to me to even think about it, much less mention it. Keto diets are supposed to be the ideal diet for cancer. Filler up with cannabis then make a bunch of those yummy keto candies..fat bombs...�� Nevermind, you meant the medicinal type...

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    the medicinal type...
    Cannabinoid Treatments Vs Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
    In the United States alone, breast cancer affects hundreds of thousands of women and many men every year. Some non-invasive forms of the disease are relatively treatable, but many types are far more aggressive.
    What is Triple-Negative Breast Cancer?
    Triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) is particularly challenging. Most breast cancers are largely drivenby hormone epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2), estrogen receptors, and/or progesterone receptors. Since TNBC cells do not express these receptors, there are less ways to fight them. Thankfully, at least some cell lines express cannabinoid receptors, making cannabinoids one of the only potential targeted treatments for TNBC.
    A January 2015 study in Molecular Oncology extensively detailed the numerous ways CBD fights triple-negative breast cancer. By inhibiting epidermal growth factor (EGF) and its related receptor, CBD reduced the proliferation, migration, and invasion of TNBC cells. It also lowered the amount of inflammatory cytokines released by cancer cells, along with two matrix metalloproteinase enzymes associated with metastasis. Through these effects, CBD inhibited breast cancer growth and metastasis in two mouse models.
    “For years, studies have suggested cannabinoids [found in cannabis] fight different forms of breast cancer.”
    Ultimately, as the title of the article stated, CBD modulates the tumor microenvironment to inhibit cancer through multiple mechanisms. It is important to note that EGF is slightly different than HER-2, and while the latter is always absent in triple-negative breast cancer, the former is often present.
    Another February 2015 study in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry found that a synthetic cannabinoid induced programmed cell death in TNBC cell lines via CB2 receptor activation. When the compound was tested on normal tissue, no toxic effects were observed. Since THC activates CB2 receptors, and CBD has some weak affinity for it, those phytocannabinoids could also theoretically kill TNBC.
    Studies Prove Viability of Cannabinoid Treatments
    For years, studies have suggested cannabinoids fight different forms of breast cancer. THC has been shown to induce apoptosis in ErbB2–positive breast cancer cells and inhibit tumor growth in animals. CBD is known to work at the genetic level, blocking expression of the ID-1 gene to inhibit breast cancer metastasis.
    Given these studies, it is no surprise that many humans have had direct success against their cancers with cannabis extracts. Stefanie LaRue beat Stage IV breast cancer during its third recurrence using cannabis oil. While chemotherapy and other techniques had stopped the disease twice before, they were apparently not enough to completely eliminate the cancer.
    “Cannabis oil killed all of the tumors in my body. My monthly lab and quarterly scan results are proof that the cannabis oil treatment worked,” Stefanie said. Other similar stories can be found online, although none seem to directly relate to TNBC. However, since extracts have reportedly been effective against numerous cases of Stage IV terminal breast cancer, it is likely some of them were TNBC. In any case, more research is desperately needed to determine the effectiveness of cannabis extracts against this aggressive breast cancer.
    http://www.medicaljane.com/…/studies-suggest-cannabinoids-…/
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

In case you choose that route, one of my best friends (who cured himself of AML) has a protocol for this that has and continues to have great results...

The THC and CBD oils show better results when taken separate from each other.. but have also shown good results as a single ALL IN ONE OIL. The THC side of this protocol is a must... the CBD side is a VERY RECOMMENDED option. Also, the ORAL dose should be in ENTERIC CAPSULES to better reach the liver and pancreas, as well as helping the oil avoid the stomach acids.

The following carrier oils will help the oil travel better through the body when warmed and mixed together with your oil(s):

THC ( coconut oil) equal parts
    CBD ( coconut oil ) equal parts optional

THC ( extra virgin olive oil) equal parts
    CBD ( extra virgin olive oil) equal parts optional

Coconut Mix ( orally in a capsule )
    Olive Mix ( sublingual)

MIXING & WARMING A CARRIER OIL WITH THE CANNABIS OIL:

.fill a pan with water
    .bring to boil on stove
    .place a cloth in pan of water
    .place a (small) sterile glass jar in pan
    .turn stove top down to '3'

.Mix in equal parts (cannabis oil and appropriate carrier oil) and stir thoroughly until one. Let cool a little, then you have a couple of options depending on your protocol ...

Option 1. Suck back into a syringe...they come in many different sizes so pick one (or more) beforehand depending on your dosing needs. You can dose directly from this, or put it into a dropper bottle to dose from, or put it into size 00 enteric capsules ... it depends on your individual dosing needs.

Option 2. Suck back into small disposable syringes for suppository use.

Allow to cool before serving.

*PLEASE NOTE!!! The reason that we use EQUAL PARTS is ....
    When it comes to dosing it is easier to figure out how much more one needs to take once it's mixed into one oil... Everyone has their own ratios.. here we preach 1:1 with a carrier.

And please VERY IMPORTANT when you WARM AND MIX with a carrier at equal parts with your cannabis oil you will now need to double the dose of the oil(s) ... So, if you were taking 3 rice grains straight oil (no carrier ) .. once WARMED AND MIXED you will now need to take 6 rice grains to equal the dose of the oil straight..

Example protocol schedule:

(Enteric)
    6:00am CBD ( coconut) oral optional
    8:00am THC ( coconut) oral

10:00am CBD (olive) sublingual optional
    12:00pm THC ( olive) sublingual

(Enteric)
    2:00pm CBD ( coconut) oral optional
    4:00pm THC ( coconut) oral

6:00pm CBD ( olive) sublingual optional
    8:00pm THC ( olive) sublingual

As stated above, this is only a example of what a dosing schedule should look like. It may be adjusted as needed to fit the patients day and daily activities as well.

Suppositories can be included in this protocol at any time alongside sublingual/oral THC doses. Please see our 'Helpful Hints' doc. for directions.

NUTRITIONAL AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS:

Liver health :

https://www.madefromroots.com/produ…/hep-c-liver-gallbladder

https://www.madefromroots.com/pr…/milk-thistle-tincture-1-oz

Inflammation :

https://www.madefromroots.com/produc…/turmeric-tincture-1-oz

Additional supplements

https://www.madefromroots.com/product-page/immunity-boost

https://www.madefromroots.com/.../blood-and-organ-detox...

https://www.madefromroots.com/prod.../lymphatic-system-boost