Thread: Brother died

Default Brother died

My brother Phil died January 16th if you could say a prayer for his fiancé and children and my mom I would appreciate it. He was 57 young by today's standards but his dad died at 44. We were a Brady bunch kind of family but I never referred to him as my "half" brother. He enjoyed life to it's fullest and the last 5 years I believe were his happiest. Thank you all God bless you and yours.
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

I hope you find some peace and closure.

I'm sorry for your loss. 57 is way too young! Just another reminder we should all savor every day we're given..

Prayers for peace for your family until you meet again .

Summerthyme

My condolences Gonzo. Prayer for you and family.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomedic View Post
    My brother Phil died January 16th if you could say a prayer for his fiancé and children and my mom I would appreciate it. He was 57 young by today's standards but his dad died at 44. We were a Brady bunch kind of family but I never referred to him as my "half" brother. He enjoyed life to it's fullest and the last 5 years I believe were his happiest. Thank you all God bless you and yours.
    Sorry about your loss Gonzo. Prayers for you and yours.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Bifurcated families have existed for centuries, no need for explanations
    Prayers Sent
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm sorry for your loss Gonzo. I said a prayer for you and yours. I hope and pray your grief is bearable.

57 IS young. Course, the closer we get to 80, the younger it looks.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Thank you everyone God bless
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU