Page 251 of 339 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3383

Thread: The Civil War Thread

NYPD Take Away Unvaccinated Child in Police Car During Anti-Mandate Protest in NYC! — Must See VIDEO!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    US Army Guerrilla Warfare Exercise to Target “Freedom Fighters”

The two week “unconventional warfare exercise” will take from from Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land in a remote location which remains unknown.

Troops to battle against fictional ‘Pineland resistance movement’.

“Called Robin Sage, the exercise serves as a final test for Special Forces Qualification Course training and it places candidates in a politically unstable country known as Pineland,” reports the Charlotte Observer.
    “These military members act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, also known as Pineland resistance movement,” said the the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center.
    Information about the exercise was provided to the media in a bid to avoid civilians confusing the drills with actual terrorist attacks or warfare, which has happened before.

https://summit.news/2022/01/18/us-ar...edom-fighters/

They should bring in real civilians that know how to use firearms and have them as the ops with no restrictions.

Back in the 90's during a National Guard training exercise in my county, they got the brilliant idea to bring in local hunters that hunted in the nearby mountains.

The exercise was to go on for two days it lasted an hour. NG were all dead and the HQ was captured!!

They made the mistake in bringing in a local reporter to try to brag how well the local NG troops were trained for the exercise.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Watchdog sues Education Dept, DHS over documents on NSBA letter comparing parents to 'domestic terrorists'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watchdog-lawsuit-educati

President Trump on Jan. 6: “I Authorized National Guard on Jan. 6 – Pelosi Turned It Down” (Video)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...pelosi-turned/

New Va. Gov. Glenn Youngkin cleans house, asks all “diversity” office staffers (liberal fascists) to resign, appoints anti-CRT official

(Natural News) Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin wasted little time after he was inaugurated this month implementing his pro-liberty, pro-Virginians first agenda, to include getting rid of all staff in a controversial "diversity" office his predecessor, Democratic Gov. Ralph "Blackface" Northam established as a way to placate party members … [Read More...]