Page 252 of 339 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3383

Thread: The Civil War Thread

I live in a small remote valley w/750 residents the entire area is surrounded with undeveloped land, primitive areas, closed, road-less areas and the like. In the past we have endured numerous aggressive wild predators, a school girl was taken one day by a black bear not a mile from my home. In such circumstances it is only natural that the Governor declare the hunting of such predators illegal, however our Sheriff has the right to use hound hunters to eliminate such pests. This week a radio collared wolf was spotted in the valley about 5 miles from my home, as was a cougar; at the same time the Governor is attempting to pass a bill that would stop our Sheriff from hunting down these threats. The radio transmits bio-metric and GPS data so when it dies it's location will be known. If the Sheriff is denied his Constitutional powers it will fall to the locals to defend themselves. The Governor can then declare us "potential terrorists" and use the Feds to seize our property (guns) as forensic evidence in the murder of an innocent wolf/cougar. This is all part of Agenda 2030
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“You Super-Spreaders, You Voted for Trump, Didn’t You!?” – Self-Proclaimed “Karen” GOES BERSERK As She Stalks Maskless Shoppers Around The Store (VIDEO)

A Reese Report edit of Riccardo Bosi’s recent address to all people sworn to defend their nation.
    THE OATH TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY

https://banned.video/watch?id=61ec3f9cda291f0ee4d09beb