Page 342 of 474 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Antifa Commie Confirmed:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

cute, eh? just another spark for the 'Summer of Love'...look for more and much bigger events before the Nov elections. Maybe two or three on the rooftops or even a squad of shooters to hit soft targets like our gun free zone schools. sigh, like the 100 yr old WW2 soldier wept," this is not the country we fought for." prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Gun sales pass 1 million for 35th consecutive month | Washington Examiner
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secret

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: Texas Judges To Declare Invasion Along Southern Border

A group of judges in Texas has had enough of the inaction from the Biden administration and ‘border czar’ Vice President Kamala Harris following nearly a year-and-half of record numbers of migrants crossing illegally into the state.

According to a report by The Center Square, several of them are preparing to declare an invasion Tuesday afternoon at an event to be held at the Kinney County Civic Center in Brackettville, though the public was not invited.