Page 202 of 474 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Just Unconscionable’: Parents Protest Outside Justice Department Against ‘Domestic Terrorist’ Label

HAPPENING NOW: Check out the Southwest Airlines employee protest in DALLAS.

Massachusetts corrections officers tell judge they shouldn't be required to be vaccinated
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/massachusetts

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Kinney County Texas Sheriff Coe Announces Historic Plan to Deputize Local Citizens to Fight Back Against Biden Border Invasion — LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT AT 8:30 Eastern!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/exclusive-video-kinney-county-texas-sheriff-coe-announces-historic-plan-fight-back-biden-border-invasion-live-announcement-830-eastern/