Page 341 of 474 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ole Jimmy is 100% correct. Let me add that those who maintain, as much as possible, a morally pure walk before Him will stand. Tough to do when everything from avocados to water pics are sold via some kind of sexual premise. Still NOT convinced we'll have elections in Nov and if we don't, well, get ready.prep and pray, t he end has arrived.

The USDA recently purchased 100s of 40 Caliber Submachine Guns, while the IRS just spent 725,000 on ammo! Why are Federal Agencies Arming Themselves So much!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The USDA recently purchased 100s of 40 Caliber Submachine Guns, while the IRS just spent 725,000 on ammo! Why are Federal Agencies Arming Themselves So much!?
    Restarting their armaments stockpiles they started under Obama.

the 'Summer of Love' continues....