Page 380 of 474 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "North Dakota high school holds moment of silence for slain Cayler Ellingson during homecoming football game.

Shannon Brandt allegedly told officials in North Dakota that he hit the recent high school graduate because he was part of a 'Republican extremist group'"

YOU see how evil justifies killing Conservatives, they throw in the calculated "extremist" smear and the captured Courts & Police celebrate them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-high-school-holds
    This prick was legally drunk when he hit the kid.
    WHY ISN'T ANYONE SAYING THAT!?!
    https://meaww.com/drunk-man-allegedly-chased-and-killed-a-teen-because-he-was-a-republican-extremist
    Shannon Brandt: ND man kills teen over political dispute, claims victim was 'Republican extremist'
    Shannon Brandt, 41, killed Cayler Ellingson, 18, by running over him with his car, calls 911 and fled the scene

By Jenny Anna Mathew Updated On : 23:59 PST, Sep 20, 2022
    Authorities informed that
    Shannon also allegedly admitted that he had been drinking before he flee the crime scene. He is now charged with vehicular homicide and fleeing the scene of a deadly accident.

ETA: https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-b...uts-whole-life
    September 24, 2022
    Shannon Brandt known by neighbors for booze-fueled 'rampages,' being 'nuts his whole life'
    Shannon Brandt's neighbors said he would go on 'rampages' after nights of drinking

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Firebombed Pregnancy Center Sues for Surveillance Footage from Attack

The president of a pregnancy center that far-left radical pro-abortion protesters firebombed over the summer filed a lawsuit to retrieve video surveillance of the attack from federal authorities.

COME AND TAKE IT