Page 467 of 474 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Got link?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Where have you been?
    Been pretty busy. Took a rather long hiatus from forums for some time. Started checking in with some over the past few years. None of them have near the amount of traffic that they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    There's a lot of value to be found on this forum; especially if you wander a bit.
    Been asking questions in the chapel recently. Not religious myself. Just curious. Still not exactly sure what they believe in there.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

President Trump in Waco: “Either the Deep State Destroys America, or We Destroy the Deep State”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rand Paul Staffer Stabbed Multiple Times with Knife in Broad Daylight

Fulton County Commissioners Attack Mexican-American Colleague: “Personally Offended by Your White Privilege” and “You Sound Like a ‘Karen’”

Liberal College Professor Placed on Leave for Suggesting it’s OK to Murder Conservative Speakers

“Trans Rights Or Else” – Trans Advocate Posts Selfie Wearing Sweatshirt With Guns and a Shocking Threat

Male Biochemist Arrested for Firebombing Pro-Life Group’s Office

Press Secretary for AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs Posts About Pointing Guns at ‘Transphobes’ After Nashville Shooting

On the same day that a 28-year-old transgender shooter attacked a Nashville Christian school, Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs’ (D) Press Sec., Joselyn Berry, sent a tweet that focused on pointing guns at “transphobes.”