Page 230 of 249 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2482

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrat senator threatens Supreme Court with ‘revolution’ if Roe v. Wade is overturned
    With the U.S. Supreme Court slated to revisit abortion law this week, Democrats such as Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire are threatening “revolution” if the justices overturn the Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

Follow us TODAY on Instagram and Rumble for LIVE updates of the SCOTUS hearing on Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health Organization.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/democrat-senator-threat

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Democrat senator threatens Supreme Court with ‘revolution’ if Roe v. Wade is overturned
    With the U.S. Supreme Court slated to revisit abortion law this week, Democrats such as Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire are threatening “revolution” if the justices overturn the Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

Follow us TODAY on Instagram and Rumble for LIVE updates of the SCOTUS hearing on Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health Organization.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/democrat-senator-threat
    Why wouldn't a person who supports the killing of babies threaten the killing of those who oppose it?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Why wouldn't a person who supports the killing of babies threaten the killing of those who oppose it?

New Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal says site is not 'bound by the First Amendment' and asked 'why should I distinguish between white people and racists?'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254497/Jack-Do

What Constitution? Joy Behar of “The View” suggests “tweaking” First, Second Amendments to Bill of Rights

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/what-constitution-joy-behar-of-the-view-suggests-tweaking-first-second-amendments-to-bill-of-rights/?&source=pushnami

"If the prominent use of women as demonstration props seems familiar, it’s because US-government and US-government linked Non-Governmental organizations (NGO)s have explicitly identified tactical “feminism” as a leverage point in undermining target regimes."

https://www.revolver.news/2021/11/declassified-military-r