Page 122 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    You already know what's going down. It looks like the us of a. Either way Trumps is out playing golf in 5 years, Biden will be in a dementia ward, and the Union is shattered.

We, are on our own.
    Are you familiar with Rhodie?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    I see the provo da is considering charging the driver,,,,

except that vids show him driving off after he was shot, which is sorta inconvenient for the DA but at least the population knows which side Xir-Ze is on. One must pause and wonder what SLC will do once it's water supply is neutralized and who will be the work crew sent-up into those mountains to repair the damage, NG?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    except that vids show him driving off after he was shot, which is sorta inconvenient for the DA but at least the population knows which side Xir-Ze is on. One must pause and wonder what SLC will do once it's water supply is neutralized and who will be the work crew sent-up into those mountains to repair the damage, NG?
    Jesse Taggart, 33, Charged With Attempted Murder For Allegedly Shooting Driver at Provo BLM Protest Black Lives Matter activist Jesse Taggart, 33, was arrested for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a riot in Provo, Utah on Tuesday and hit with a host of charges including attempted aggravated murder.
    ... (more)

It's simple: destroy the economy, destroy Trump
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Six weeks til 'weapons hot'?