Page 115 of 474 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tennis great Martina Navratilova declares that it’s ‘time to riot everywhere!!!!’; UPDATE: She wasn’t calling for violence, guys, ‘so simmer down!!!’

Chicago Mayor Orders Police To Not Use Force On ‘Large Gatherings’

CNN Reporter Shot With BB Pellet, Protesters Throw Smoke, Flashbang Grenades Through Smashed Glass Door at Police Trapped in CNN World Headquarters in Atlanta

LEFTIST MOB RIOTS in Houston — POLICE VEHICLE DESTROYED — Police Out in Force

Anthony Harvey/Getty Images/Kevin Winter/Getty Images
    Steve Carell, Seth Rogen Among Celebs Donating Bail Money for Minneapolis Protesters

The Chinese control Hollywood

Last edited by Lenno; 05-29-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Last edited by Lenno; 05-30-2020 at 12:13 AM.

[QUOTE=Lenno;2797330]Minneapolis Police and National Guard DISAPPEAR — Allow Angry Leftist Rioters to Loot and Burn AGAIN Despite Curfew (VIDEO)

The right after that they came in force of around 400 police plus National guard. And Just Maybe the Pentagon may also be sending Military Police troops in within they are ready to come in at a 4 hour notice. I am watching a live feed from a CBS TV station WCCO the Governor is speaking as I am still watching this at 1:30 AM CDT. And I am not sure but what now this protest can be a FEDERAL CRIME because they have burned down a Federal Building. A US Post Office~!

And YES you can post such things showing a video of fires and National Guard not around,, But when you have a city as large as The Twin Cites are and as MANY ARE BEING sent ,,,, You ONLY have so many boots on the ground on one place or another. So don't post such BS when you KNOW NOTHING at all to the TRUTH in the matter as I am watching IT LIVE directly from a local TV STATION. Stop it right now and tell the TRUTH FOR ONCE LOOK FOR MORE sources instead of some MADE UP CRAP BS being sent around the net~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ARE doing their best but with so many fires happening at once, you only have so many officers and personal to work with. And using and posting ONE Video and with a BS header does NOT at ALL TELL THE TRUH.~!!!!!

And just Watch OUT for tomorrow as it may get to be the largest group of protesters ever seen may get 15K Ya they indeed may need the Military Police to come in and help out.

Tomorrow they will have 1500 solderers from the National Guard the most ever deployed in MN before. AND the governor MAY call fro the Military police to come in and help it is his call to do so. So watch for all this tomorrow.~!

Rep. Barbara Lee Calls for Protests to Continue — ‘Despicable’ Trump Doesn’t Care About Black Lives

Friday on MSNBC, during the coverage of nation-wide protesting over George Floyd’s death, Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) urged protesters to continue the “street heat” and hold President Donald Trump accountable.