Page 83 of 474 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Default they will murder millions to disarm America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

teacher assaults 16YO girl over Trump button
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Jersey City Shooters Identified, David Anderson and Francine Graham Members of Antisemitic, Violent “Black Hebrew Israelites” Cult

by Jim Hoft December 11, 2019

Four people were killed including a police officer, and two shooters were dead in an attack at a Kosher supermarket in a Jewish neighborhood in Jersey City.

Witnesses described the scene like a “warzone” with shots flying everywhere.
    Just provided a brief update to press as scene is still active but secure. 2 officers struck by gun fire. One of the officers tragically has given his life. 2 other officers receiving medical treatment at the jcmc for injuries unrelated. Please keep these officers in your prayers
    — Steven Fulop (@StevenFulop) December 10, 2019
    The shootout took place in a cemetery and a Kosher deli store.

According to reports, the shootout took place in a Jewish neighborhood and the corner store was a ‘kosher’ store — 5 Jews were found dead inside of the store in a hostage situation.
    WATCH: footage of the shootout:
    One more video from earlier. We have not heard any shots in quite some time now @CBSNewYork Jersey City pic.twitter.com/1V1U3HjpJ9
    — Alice Gainer (@GainerTV) December 10, 2019
    Authorities identified the shooters late Tuesday.
    David Anderson and Francine Graham, members of the anti-Semitic and violent “Black Israelites” cult, were identified as the killers.

The killers left “religious writing” and Graham was a member of the Black Hebrew Israelites.
    Jersey City Jew-hating kosher market killers ID’d, David Anderson/Francine Graham, left “religious writing”; Graham was once affiliated with the Black supremacist, Jew-hating “Black Hebrew Israelites” https://t.co/UhCCggaVKv
    — Andrew Bostom (@andrewbostom) December 11, 2019
    This was another targeted anti-semitic attack.

UPDATE–
    Several readers reminded us that the Black Israelites were the same group that verbally assaulted the Covingtion Catholic school boys after the March for Life earlier this year.

Last edited by Lenno; 12-12-2019 at 02:51 PM.

You Realize That This Means War

Posted on December 12, 2019

Read it and understand.
    A state government knowingly and intentionally violating its citizens’ civil rights by planning to enact laws violating explicit provisions of the US Consteetooshun isn’t a problem.
    The fact that some Virginians will not comply with such nonsense and thus “selectively ignore such laws” will lead to civil war.
    Very interesting.
    https://www.jayjones.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Jones_(politician)
    PS: Don’t believe this lie:
    Virginia Dems On Gun Confiscation: Never Mind
    Bracken sends:
    Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:12 AM
    To: Concerned American
    Subject: Virginia Dems float prosecution and National Guard for police who fail to enforce gun control legislation Bracken sends

It’s getting spicy in Virginia. Here is an Examiner article, and a good Free Republic thread on the story. And I think it’s worth noting my first novel kicks off CW2 in Virginia over an “assault weapon” ban.
    Matt B.
    ‘The law is the law’: Virginia Democrats float prosecution and National Guard for police who fail to enforce gun control legislation
    by Kerry Picket
    | December 11, 2019
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ol-legislation
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3800247/posts

State's Rights anyone?

He knows a RED wave will sweep in NOV and he will loose his dicatorial powers.

"I live in VA, I’m also a deputy in the biggest county in VA. It can take 40 minutes to get to a 911 call sometimes. We have had several home invasions where home owners had to defend themselves with their fire arms and I thank god that they had them! These laws that the governor is proposing will do absolutely nothing to help the people in my community become any safer. It will do the complete opposite and more people that I know and care about will become victims of violent crimes. Idk how these laws are going to effect my career but I will say this, I am an American first and foremost and when I got sworn in as a Law Enforcement officer I swore to uphold the constitution of the US not these tyrannical state laws. As for me, I will not turn in any of my guns nor will I seize any guns without due process and if that means I need to find a new career then so be it."

Commonwealth
    Buy AR Lowers, And PSA Will Donate $10 Of Price To VCDL
    There is no more ardent and outspoken supporters of your right to bear arms in the gun industry today than the folks over at Palmetto State Armory. This just came across the wire and I think it needs sharing-
    Hi All,
    We have done a commemorative lower for the Commonwealth of Virginia. In January they will have a Democratic controlled House, Senate, and an extremely liberal Anti-Gun governor. They have introduced legislation that will be passed in January. It will make Virginia gun laws equal to, if not harsher than California or New York. This legislation will go into affect in July.
    In anticipation of this we submitted a variance to the ATF for a Virginia-15. We have the approved variance back now. I am linking to the lower below. $10 from the sale of each lower will be going to the Virginia Citizens Defense League. vcdl.org
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-virginia-15-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html
    VCDL is a grass roots pro 2A group that is fighting the state of Virginia, and helping to get “2A sanctuary” cities and counties declared, as well as working in other areas of this fight. $10 from the sale of each lower will go do VCDL to help them in their fight.
    Any help you can give by promoting this lower via Affiliate would be greatly appreciated. We have sold 1400 of them in less than 24 hours. We want to continue this trend by making the lower go viral.
    Thank you,
    Josiah

The Reds will do anything to win.
    They understand an existential conflict.
    Do you?

Last edited by Lenno; 12-13-2019 at 12:29 PM.