Page 101 of 474 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Ex-Sanders Criminal Justice Adviser Arrested After Plotting Violent Jailbreak

"It included planting various tools, weapons, security equipment throughout this facility. All designed to assist in a massive escape plan."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Last edited by Lenno; 02-21-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Explosion Rocks Largest Oil Refinery Plant On West Coast

"Hope everyone is okay. Scary fire erupted..."

‘SNL’ Host Jokes About Julius Caesar Assassination: ‘Would Be An Interesting Thing If We Brought That Back Now’ By: Newswars.com 9 hours ago John Mulaney alludes to stabbing President Trump to death

Another Hate Hoax: Mississippi Man Who Reported Hateful, Racist Pro-Trump Graffiti on His Vehicles Is Arrested for Insurance Fraud

Default WTH? Trump Supporter Attacked and Tackled at Virginia Wesleyan by Security Guard for